Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Worldwide Directory Curator Application, Passing the tourch of the Directory
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Dec 11 2015, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8

Its with great reluctance I'm posting here today. As much as I love this community and especially the WMMT Worldwide Directory Thread, I just cant justify staying its caretaker while neglecting to update. As most of you know I'm a long time member of this forum and plan to continue on but at this point in my life I have so many obligations piling up that take up far to much of my time to devote the time I want and need to this thread. Besides that I already know from seeing suggestions in the post that other have better ideas for more easily updating the list and more skills with the coding than I have. Sadly I think it's time for me to pass the torch and mantle of curator on to someone who can give it the love and attention it deserves.

Guidelines for how I will choose from applicants:
1. Must post a detailed description of why you want to take core of the thread
2. Your skill level with the current codes used in posting.
3. Your updating availability for the foreseeable future (I.E. oce per week, month, year ect)
4. Acknowledge that if I see a steady and long term neglect of the thread I will retake control of the thread.

This thread is very important to me and I only want whats best for this community, serious applicants only please, thanks again everyone.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Dare
Posted: Dec 12 2015, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

I'll try and get the spreadsheet for this working

[ Post merged on Dec 12 2015, 04:50 AM ]
in which case we'd need multiple curators
PMEmail PosterMSN