> Southern CA GT-R club image thread
The J
Posted: May 27 2013, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

The Immortal Kaos Emperor
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 367

In order to share the life enriching experience of driving Nissan GT-Rs with you without overwhelming the other threads, I am creating this for your enjoyment.

I am reposting some of these images from other photographers but have been careful to ensure I receive permission and do not crop out any watermarks. I assure you I wish to give credit where credit is due.

Any of the following images not orignating from me are credit Hyprpwr Phtgrphy; Sean/Merritt Morris; Arek Yetenekian

This is kinda fun with 2 dedicated gunners/photographers in my car and a bunch more in the others who came with us.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 640. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Korean Friendship Bell. Felt very GT5 photo mode. :awesome:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 755 x 1024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 685. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

"Battlefleet Rampage"

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 665. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 685. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1347. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

Will post more later! happy.gif

[ Post merged on May 28 2013, 10:06 AM ]
More Cowbell:
Kaos Emperor
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 640. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

N500
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 683. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Blue Exorcist
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 738. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Orange Crush
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 651. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This reminded us of a panel from Overrev or Wangan Midnight so we made it into one:
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 678. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 636. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
PMEmail Poster
Benovelence
Posted: May 29 2013, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

<3 InuSakuya~

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,032

nice post J...any more?
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: May 29 2013, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

QUOTE (Benovelence @ 3 hours, 37 minutes ago)
nice post J...any more?

Oh absolutely... I'm just trying to wait and see if this thread opens up some interesting discussion but it seems folks on this board aren't posting so I don't know if you guys want more or what you want more of. confused.gif
PMEmail Poster
Blue-Sensei
Posted: May 29 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

I have no idea what I'm doing

Member No.: 7,637

I'd love to see more shots. I generally post in off-topic...>_> Also I haven't been to any car meets in a long while. I've come across one other GT-R R33...
PMEmail Poster
MaikazeFD3S
Posted: Jun 11 2013, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 3,055

Nice shots J! It's been a while I'm glad to see your R32 is still kickin'!
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jun 11 2013, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

QUOTE (HateSkylines @ 3 hours, 37 minutes ago)
Nice shots J! It's been a while I'm glad to see your R32 is still kickin'!

I'm so very pleased to see you again Mike. Did you join the dark side? Are you one of us now; pilot of GT-Rs?

some edit to bring out the Vspec II badge
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 617. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Some interior shots because inside shots are interesting too.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MaikazeFD3S
Posted: Jun 11 2013, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

We'll have to chat sometime, maybe I have wink2.gif

I'm glad I'm back on board, it has been too long since I have posted regularly.

I know the engine in your car was a little worn from what Neotype had told me, did you ever replace/rebuild it?

I see your cruising with Sean too, his R32 is quite a gem!
PMEmail Poster
ArmanRus
Posted: Jun 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,086

Man 2014 is coming up and I'm betting more and more R32's are gonna be coming stateside due to the first models turning 25 years old.

I wish I had a ton of money to get one of these lol.

More pics please.
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jun 24 2013, 08:21 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Some of the waifu's instagram stuff.

Motorex R33 at the meet:
user posted image
user posted image

Random meet pics:
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Also I thought this was a cool shot as we passed by C&C.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 432. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I try to help coordinate these guys during the meet. Giving the order to a group of GT-R drivers to roll out seriously feels like this:

http://movie-sounds.org/sci-fi-movie-sampl...ck-1980/admiral

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3WSG6SDE1w )
PMEmail Poster
MaikazeFD3S
Posted: Jun 25 2013, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Is that R33 rocking the optional foglights for the Type-X 180sx?

And you make me really, really want to prioritize coilovers for my car, over an engine.
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jun 27 2013, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I believe those are. I like them myself. Adds some angular pieces to the otherwise organic 33.

A few more of Taka San's C10:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 768. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

cockpit:
user posted image

user posted image

Just missing the old guys and a 34:
user posted image

And then only the heritage cars and their pilots remained:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

A few of the other neat cars we encountered during our cruise:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The presence of so many GT-Rs in one place triggered the summoning of the dreaded Cars and Coffee patrol cart.
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Feb 6 2014, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Nismo USA used Ryan of Hyprpwr Photography's pic of the GT-R club aftermeet from the IDX viewing. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=794...&type=1&theater

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 592. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

wait.

that's not it...

There we go
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1365. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

some more from Ryan's page
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1366. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1368. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1369. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1366. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1369. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

There's more where that came from.
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Mar 12 2014, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

user posted image

saw this floating around on the interwebs, guessing this is your car too (looks to be with the same others)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
The J
Posted: Mar 12 2014, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Same shoot. Also unsustainable robot eyes.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll