Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> F#$king Loosers, Game Hogs at Max Tune 3 at Brisbane
Original-Bosozoku
  Posted: Sep 16 2007, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 867

There are a bunch of Faggot Hong Kong students that think they own M.T.3 at Replay Arcade in Brisbane.
one of the fukers was bagging me in cantonese and i understood him,So i went over and yelled at them and they shit themselves! then one of them was getting tough and came up behind me like he wanted to stab me but i scared him off.

My point is

It is a public place
SHOW SOME CURTOSEY AND GET OFF FOR A MINUTE SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN HAVE A GO!
DONT JUST HAVE A FREIND CHALLENGE YOU WHEN YOUR RACE IS ALMOST OVER SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO GET OFF.

FROM NOW ON IF I AM WAITING FOR A TURN AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET OFF IM GOING TO THROW YOU OFF.

yes i admit that i am a little upset.

I will get over it............lol

--------------------
This account has been suspended indefinitely.

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
MaximumNinja
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Milky?

Group: Members
Member No.: 327

u coulda posted that in my jerks in maximum tune XD but why would they want to stab u
PMEmail Poster
Jon Michael
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 65

Woah, calm down a little bit. Might wanna tone down some of that colourful language as well, in the future. It is just a game, I know it can get to you...but, just don't get too bent out of shape. Never let it get to the point that you would ever get into a physical fight or anything. Getting stabbed over WMMT...well, that is just the dumbest thing in the universe.

In the future, just talk to an arcade clerk and see if they can do something about it.

**Also, that S12/Gazelle in your sig isn't technically "bosozoku" style. That is actually a Japanese Grand Prix car that was driven by Kazuyoshi Hoshino "White Lightning". It's styling is similar to other race cars of it's type (like the Tomica R30), it's all functional. As opposed to the purposefully crazy "bosozoku" cars. Race styling is different. Just thought I'd point that out.**

This post has been edited by Jon Michael on Sep 16 2007, 09:54 PM
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
7nitesDirtyPoon
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 795

im chinese myself.....but alot of hk ppl that are good at mt they are asses....
PMEmail Poster
MaximumNinja
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Milky?

they act like they ar the best huh?
PMEmail Poster
Bryan
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (MaximumNinja @ Today at 9:56 PM)
they act like they ar the best huh?

Sounds like a typical asian trait *cough* stereotype I know, but y'know.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MaximumNinja
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:10 PM
Quote Post

Milky?

hey im asian =[ not all asians are like that. but the most of the rich 1s are im fo sure
PMEmail Poster
RB33
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

Another Asian here. Let's not get racial over these matters, ok? In this world of ours, jerks of all kinds from all races are in existence...

Peace

This post has been edited by RB33 on Sep 16 2007, 10:16 PM
PMEmail Poster
Bunny
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 468

alright, can a admin like close this now?
AsakuraZ
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Callsign: Chaser

Member No.: 4

I agree. Please lets not let this get into a racial issue. People will be people. That cant be helped. Especcially in arcade games, you will see these kind of people. The best thing to do is not to lower yourself to there level.

Oh. And btw. Original-Bosozoku, please have a smaller picture for your sig.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
BEAST_AU
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 772

all i have to say on the matter is everyone hogs the mechines once in a while... on the weekend i hogged one of the 2 at the frankston arcade... mind u i have a habbit of getting $20 and putting it into the mechine till its gone going up and getting another $20 i do let other people on if there is a crowd after i use the money in my mechine....... hmmm my mechine... i should buy one for my new house lol

oh yeah and im buying a gazelle soon to setup for drifting.... might be the only sr20det drift car on gas lol anyway

Cheers rob

This post has been edited by BEAST_AU on Sep 16 2007, 11:10 PM
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

Member No.: 760

I would have to admit the "Asians" kids are the best gamers. But if they are asses dont worry; try to forget it and keep it cool smile.gif ignore them. Go and play and have some fun. ^^

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Sep 16 2007, 11:46 PM
PMEmail Poster
BEAST_AU
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

at the one in frankston we get the uni students they r pretty good. still havent beaten me just yet... apparently theres a dude at southlands thats unbeatable... think ill go there this weekend to check it out... get my licence back wends... YAY
PMEmail Poster
VinceVega
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 11:48 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 561

Hahaha did this happen at Sunnybank? Other week two loser's with 800hp cars challenged me with my 400hp Evo, of course they won but only by 40 meters or so wink2.gif (Ps they all laugh like girls)
PMEmail Poster
Original-Bosozoku
  Posted: Sep 17 2007, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

to user "Jon Michael"
if you even knew anything about cars and the culture that goes with it you would know that the young tuners of the era were trying to emulate the s12 and r30 and so on .

So unless you enjoy making a fool of yourself trying to correct someone who has forgotten more than you wil ever learn in your whole life ,

shut the f$%k up.

oh and before you try and make a pathetic attempt at a comeback ,forget it you will always loose.

i have wasted to much time on you anyway kid, noe F$%k Off

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
Original-Bosozoku
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (MaximumNinja @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM)
hey im asian =[ not all asians are like that. but the most of the rich 1s are im fo sure

I agree mate.
I was not being racist but that group just happens to be from H.K they could have been any race.

my G/F is from T.W so i am far from racist

Being a rude C#$t is not acceptable and these F%^ks shouldent cry when they get smaked in the face for calling people names in cantonese.

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
BearZ
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Oh! The BearZ!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 243

Hongkies are like that 90% arrogant
BNR34NISMO
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 871

im asian, i have to agree...most hk MT racers ppl r cocky but imo they have the right to since they do hold all the world records in the international ranking while the japanese have their own rankings.. i have a friend who USE TO be #1 in the WORLD in MT with the evo 6 (name is C.S.R)until recently and he isnt cocky...
PMEmail Poster
novicez
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 682

err... this is becoming a racist thread crying2.gif fear2.gif

u can continue this topic in the jerks in wmmt..(becoz some of them are really 1)

admin please close this 1 down... we don't want any unnecessary flaming... smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
evo_Sieg
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 02:29 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 473

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 1:53 PM)
Woah, calm down a little bit. Might wanna tone down some of that colourful language as well, in the future. It is just a game, I know it can get to you...but, just don't get too bent out of shape. Never let it get to the point that you would ever get into a physical fight or anything. Getting stabbed over WMMT...well, that is just the dumbest thing in the universe.

In the future, just talk to an arcade clerk and see if they can do something about it.

**Also, that S12/Gazelle in your sig isn't technically "bosozoku" style. That is actually a Japanese Grand Prix car that was driven by Kazuyoshi Hoshino "White Lightning". It's styling is similar to other race cars of it's type (like the Tomica R30), it's all functional. As opposed to the purposefully crazy "bosozoku" cars. Race styling is different. Just thought I'd point that out.**

You mean that body kit actually works? o_O

Anyway, there are really a lot of jerks in some arcades. An example of which I will point-out at the proper thread( (jerks at WMMT3). My alternate course of action when these things happen is find another arcade with less jerks, though this is possible because of the multitude of arcades where I live and work.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
BEAST_AU
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 03:04 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (Original-Bosozoku @ Today at 6:55 PM)
to user "Jon Michael"
if you even knew anything about cars and the culture that goes with it you would know that the young tuners of the era were trying to emulate the s12 and r30 and so on .

So unless you enjoy making a fool of yourself trying to correct someone who has forgotten more than you wil ever learn in your whole life ,

shut the f$%k up.

oh and before you try and make a pathetic attempt at a comeback ,forget it you will always loose.

Come on man u dont have to snap at the guy like this... he was just stating some facts. ur jump on the defence and saying all of the above kinda makes it look like u didn't know anything. now please stop with the smut language. u dont have to swear to insult someone. and also have consideration for the admins that run this site and also for all of the wmmt fans that like to have a good read we dont wanna fight each other. name calling is ok when its in good fun but mocking someone cause they thought the pic u had was from a diff car calture dont mean u have to insult him.

now ive said my bit on this. u have 2 options... apologise to Jon Michael or u can insult me... dont bother me either way... just shows what type of person u really are..

cheers mate Rob
PMEmail Poster
Fredrick2003
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 03:40 AM
Quote Post

Wangan's Fastest HiAce

Member No.: 550

to user "Jon Michael"

shut the f$%k up.

He doesn't need a comeback, your atrocious use of the English language is enough. Seriously man, how do you screw up that badly?

Lets see here... "wil", and there is a space BEFORE the comma, and apparently he will always "loose". John Michael, you will never be able to "tight" him. You are also supposed to capitalize your "I". You said "noe," which might be a word I don't know, but I am pretty sure it doesn't apply here. And last but not least your capitalized off. I think I have made my point.
PMEmail Poster
BDDEE@
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 03:43 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 810

QUOTE (Original-Bosozoku @ Today at 1:00 AM)
I agree mate.
I was not being racist but that group just happens to be from H.K they could have been any race.

my G/F is from T.W so i am far from racist

Being a rude C#$t is not acceptable and these F%^ks shouldent cry when they get smaked in the face for calling people names in cantonese.

lol dude just go somewhere else and play
i was at replay in the city on saturday and NO ONE was playing, ID4 was packed but no one was playing maximum tune
if they want to hog the machine let them, its there money going down the drain...just go find some other activity to do for a while and come back or something
no need for fighting even if they are calling you names in canto ( IF you can even undestand what they are saying)... it is a ARCADE GAME after all
PMEmail Poster
evo_Sieg
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 03:55 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 473

QUOTE (BDDEE@ @ Today at 7:43 PM)
lol dude just go somewhere else and play
i was at replay in the city on saturday and NO ONE was playing, ID4 was packed but no one was playing maximum tune
if they want to hog the machine let them, its there money going down the drain...just go find some other activity to do for a while and come back or something
no need for fighting even if they are calling you names in canto ( IF you can even undestand what they are saying)... it is a ARCADE GAME after all

Well done mate, well done.

Perhaps he's just venting. If I was in his shoes I may have done so as well.
Tchan
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

LegendaryMunky

Member No.: 420

No matter what your going to counter jerks everwhere in the MT world and even in the real world, so calm down.

Topic Options 3 Pages  1 2 3  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll