Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

72 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> What does everyone drive ?, well....
Blackbob
  Posted: Feb 5 2007, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Me personally I have a 91' MR2 non-turbo that I'm in the process of doing several thigns at once. Right now it's body and suspension while I'm ordering turbo pieces at the same time.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
touge_ninja
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Evo Killer

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11

i got a BNR32 if you want to see pics, go look at the thread called touge and i posted links to pictures of my gtr, and my daily driver is a nissan 240sx fastback.

EDIT: i doubt that theres alot of people here that drive since this is a video game forum you posted on.

This post has been edited by touge_ninja on Feb 5 2007, 08:55 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Yeah I figured but it is a car forum so you never know.
Sunzabuto
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

Member No.: 8

I used to drive a '98 Toyoda Avalon, but I got to many tickets so I stoped driveing and gave the car to my cousin in the navy. I'm gonna buy a new car when I graduate next year anyway.(please let it be an STi....)
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
touge_ninja
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Evo Killer

and say hello to high insurance premiums!!! lol Sti's are good cars though. i like em but its just not my style.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Hara
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Infamous Booboo xD

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (touge_ninja @ Yesterday at 8:50 PM)
i got a BNR32 if you want to see pics, go look at the thread called touge and i posted links to pictures of my gtr, and my daily driver is a nissan 240sx fastback.

EDIT: i doubt that theres alot of people here that drive since this is a video game forum you posted on.

Can we see a paper with something like "Wangan Midnight Expressway" next to the car?

Also do not doubt what other people have here. Being negative is not something that will be tolerated. happy.gif

Something that should not be tolerated anywhere.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Feb 7 2007, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (touge_ninja @ Yesterday at 7:12 PM)
and say hello to high insurance premiums!!! lol Sti's are good cars though. i like em but its just not my style.

lol, I dont care how high those payments are I want that tasty car!
(now if only I had a job.....) pinch2.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
touge_ninja
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Evo Killer

then say hello to Mcdonalds n start flippin em burgers.
PMEmail PosterAOL
Midnight Star
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 33

Yo all. I'm 16 still and can't get my own car yet since i don't have a licince. But i have it all worked out tongue.gif I'm gunna get either one of these cars:

*Ca18det Silvia/180sx
*JZA70 Supra
*280ZX Fairlady Z
*300ZX Fairlady Z

I plan on buying in New Zealand since i've discovered it's cheaper to buy cars there and import them then just buying the cars here in Aust. I can find all of those cars for under $5k. If i'm lucky i might find a 240ZX too. They're rare but when you do find an unmodded one they're pretty cheap.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Feb 8 2007, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM)
Yo all. I'm 16 still and can't get my own car yet since i don't have a licince. But i have it all worked out tongue.gif I'm gunna get either one of these cars:

*Ca18det Silvia/180sx
*JZA70 Supra
*280ZX Fairlady Z
*300ZX Fairlady Z

I plan on buying in New Zealand since i've discovered it's cheaper to buy cars there and import them then just buying the cars here in Aust. I can find all of those cars for under $5k. If i'm lucky i might find a 240ZX too. They're rare but when you do find an unmodded one they're pretty cheap.

Damn son, you sure know how to dream. That is exactly what I thought when I wanted to get my first car. "I'll just buy a supra from Canada, it's ONLY 10k and it is cheap to import it back, right?" But sure enough my dreams turned out to be just that, dreams. First 10k might not seem like alot, but when I actually had to find a job and work to try and get that money, it was way harder then I expected. At my old job they paid $7.50/ph and I thought at that rate I could have the money for the car in 3 YEARS!! And to make matters worse it turned out to be more like five becouse they were takeing money out and putting it in Social Security. Second, cheap in shipping terms is not that cheap. Example, when was looking at EVOIII's on the mitsu website it said to ship the car anywhere in the U.S., from the dealer in California it would cost $3500! That was even more time I would need to spend saveing money! Even when I found a good dealer in Canada that is selling supras it still costs $2500-$3k to ship out of country, and then to add injury to insult THEY DONT SHIP TO THE U.S.!!! But that was just my experence and you very well might not have any problems at all and live with you car happily ever after. If you got rich parents go for it!! But if it's you, start saving now becouse you got a long way to go to reach that dream. Good Luck!

p.s.- Good luck trying to find a 280zx, seriously good luck I love that car... laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
aphxero
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 49

I drive a toyota. Pretty lame I know. I'll post pics soon.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Maikeru
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 51

/\ lame? haha it's not lame by any standards what so ever.

i'm getting a toyota previa, it's gonna be rad.. .too bad my corolla had to get stolen.
PMEmail Poster
e88stroker
Posted: Feb 12 2007, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Feb 8 2007, 06:01 AM)
Damn son, you sure know how to dream. That is exactly what I thought when I wanted to get my first car. "I'll just buy a supra from Canada, it's ONLY 10k and it is cheap to import it back, right?" But sure enough my dreams turned out to be just that, dreams. First 10k might not seem like alot, but when I actually had to find a job and work to try and get that money, it was way harder then I expected. At my old job they paid $7.50/ph and I thought at that rate I could have the money for the car in 3 YEARS!! And to make matters worse it turned out to be more like five becouse they were takeing money out and putting it in Social Security. Second, cheap in shipping terms is not that cheap. Example, when was looking at EVOIII's on the mitsu website it said to ship the car anywhere in the U.S., from the dealer in California it would cost $3500! That was even more time I would need to spend saveing money! Even when I found a good dealer in Canada that is selling supras it still costs $2500-$3k to ship out of country, and then to add injury to insult THEY DONT SHIP TO THE U.S.!!! But that was just my experence and you very well might not have any problems at all and live with you car happily ever after. If you got rich parents go for it!! But if it's you, start saving now becouse you got a long way to go to reach that dream. Good Luck!

p.s.- Good luck trying to find a 280zx, seriously good luck I love that car... laugh.gif

Definitely agreed that we have all been there at some point biggrin.gif. This is what I drive. Its not quite done yet, but its getting there.

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:46 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Here's some pics:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
aphxero
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 49

Wow neat paint!

Okay I gues I'll post one here too. Here's one with all the breakable body parts taken off for the track haha.

user posted image

BaZ
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 44

I drive a 1991 Toyota Supra N/A, hoping to go turbo sometime this year
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 05:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

QUOTE (BaZ @ Feb 15 2007, 11:44 AM)
I drive a 1991 Toyota Supra N/A, hoping to go turbo sometime this year

cool bean man,LMK cause you know the 2jz and the 3sgte sported similer turbos...
Zanaduz
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 63

I drive a '93 Honda Civic EX (stock ATM).

Right now I'm hunting for some parts... like an Integra engine I can lift into my car.

I know that my car is rather lame right now...

Response to your last post: I did get it stolen... but fortunately it was recovered, and even more miraculously, there was nothing damaged or missing.

This post has been edited by Zanaduz on Feb 21 2007, 09:38 AM
PMEmail Poster
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

QUOTE (Zanaduz @ Today at 2:07 PM)
I drive a '93 Honda Civic EX (stock ATM).

Right now I'm hunting for some parts... like an Integra engine I can lift into my car.

I know that my car is rather lame right now...

That's te best part cause not you can do stuff toit without people giving you a hard time. Just avoid getting it stolen and stick to OBDI makes life alot simpler.
Jon Michael
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Member No.: 65

I currently own a 1998 Nissan S14, I am in the process of selling it once the snow is gone, tho. After I sell it I have a few routes I could go, I am having a hard time deciding. I also own a 1995 Mirage, I could buy an Evo III parts car and do the entire Evo III conversion to the Mirage. Me and a few friends would be swapping over the entire awd drivetrain, engine, most of the exterior body panels, brakes, and possibly the rhd dash as well. The other option I have is I could get myself an R32 Skyline GTS-Turbo. I'd need to get a grand more, but other than that I'd be fine for it.

I also found out there's a guy selling a dark blue 1974 Z right in the area. Needs a little work, but the rest of it is perfectly fine and it's $900 obo. The Snow is melting now, and I'd love to work on that out in my garage once the weather is nice.

Sunzabuto, I don't know if you realize the kid lives in Australia. Both importation laws are a LOT more leniant and New Zealand is a hop ski and a jump away, so shipping will be extremely cheap. Practically any car in New Zealand is going to be completely legal in Australia, too. He isn't subject to the massive inflated prices that we Americans are forced to pay for cars that are only worth about $2000.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Sunzabuto
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 11:19 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 10:40 AM)
Sunzabuto, I don't know if you realize the kid lives in Australia. Both importation laws are a LOT more leniant and New Zealand is a hop ski and a jump away, so shipping will be extremely cheap. Practically any car in New Zealand is going to be completely legal in Australia, too. He isn't subject to the massive inflated prices that we Americans are forced to pay for cars that are only worth about $2000.

Yah, it sucks to be an American when buying foriegn cars(the best cars). People like that kid in Australia are lucky as hell when importing cars.

p.s.- Damn you for haveing the chance to covert your Mirage to EVOIII!!! I love EVOIIIs!!!!!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Jon Michael
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Yeah, it sucks living here. But, I'm glad I live in MN rather than a state like CA. No emissions, no smog, really you can do anything to your car that you want and the cops can't hassle you about it. And, the roads are pretty nice as well.

If I choose to do the Evo III project it will take a lot of time and work, but I'll also have 3 competent mechanics working along with me on the car. Lol, my one friend keeps on trying to push the idea of the rhd conversion...I'm not too sure about that. The Evo III has to be my favourite Evo of them all, after VI I think they seriously went downhill.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 11:24 AM)
Yeah, it sucks living here. But, I'm glad I live in MN rather than a state like CA. No emissions, no smog, really you can do anything to your car that you want and the cops can't hassle you about it. And, the roads are pretty nice as well.

If I choose to do the Evo III project it will take a lot of time and work, but I'll also have 3 competent mechanics working along with me on the car. Lol, my one friend keeps on trying to push the idea of the rhd conversion...I'm not too sure about that. The Evo III has to be my favourite Evo of them all, after VI I think they seriously went downhill.

They did like hot chicks after high school,get fat and have lots of kids....lol
Jon Michael
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 01:35 AM
Quote Post

Lol, yeah along with all good VW's. And then, we have the Hondas that are basically turning into Saturns...and we have some Saturns (Saturn Sky) that come out looking better than the new Z Roadster...don't get me started on BMW's.

Damn, the whole world is going batty!

Edit: Except the 1 series...damn, that thing's hot. I can't wait for the M1.

This post has been edited by Jon Michael on Feb 23 2007, 01:35 AM
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Blackbob
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Skyline for life !!!!

Topic Options 72 Pages  1 2 3 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll