Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

5 Pages  « 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Maximum Tune 3,Who's played it ?
BeastinLondon
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 230

crap, forever shaded for me then. i tend to lose more than once going through all 80 stages.
PMEmail Poster
danmagpie
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

QUOTE (dailomac @ Yesterday at 7:10 PM)
they did that because on mt2 unshaded cards are too hard.. ne ways.. if u lose during story mode and u shade.. the only thing u lose is the midnight r soundtrack and the undefeated highway dominator title.. u should be glad that u can still have an unshaded card.. most ppl still remember how hard it was to make an unshaded card.. im guessing u prolly dont have one.. and u tryed to make one but shaded it..

well tbh i've never be able to get a unshaded card yet, my pride and joy is my shaded Black BNR34 which i have only 10 more races left to have clocked it twice, have 92 star's, 9k KM and a sweet blue aruar. and yes it is hard to unshade a card ive been trying for the last few weeks with a few S30's, i ended up loseing at around the 25th race mark dry.gif will be trying again next month with a new card but tbh i like the challenge of it wink2.gif was quite fun. btw i would never disrespect anyone who has'nt got a unshaded card because im one of them, and anyway its all about the driver then the HP... rolleyes.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
dailomac
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Nor Cal's Finest..

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 382

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Yesterday at 5:00 PM)
well tbh i've never be able to get a unshaded card yet, my pride and joy is my shaded Black BNR34 which i have only 10 more races left to have clocked it twice, have 92 star's, 9k KM and a sweet blue aruar. and yes it is hard to unshade a card ive been trying for the last few weeks with a few S30's, i ended up loseing at around the 25th race mark dry.gif will be trying again next month with a new card but tbh i like the challenge of it wink2.gif was quite fun. btw i would never disrespect anyone who has'nt got a unshaded card because im one of them, and anyway its all about the driver then the HP... rolleyes.gif

just finish ur car and it will be unshaded.. and just dont lose in story mode after u beaten story mode.. and ur cool for unshaded!
PMEmail Poster
Ptb
Posted: May 10 2008, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 2,787

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that there are 2 stations (4 seats) of maxtune 3 in birminghams (uk) omega sektor (above CEX) right now. and its F**King awesome tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Geo
Posted: May 10 2008, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (Ptb @ Today at 12:19 PM)
Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that there are 2 stations (4 seats) of maxtune 3 in birminghams (uk) omega sektor (above CEX) right now. and its F**King awesome tongue.gif

i guess you're new and all, but please, don't bring back dead threads unless its absolutely completely necessary. this one is almost a year old.

you should've at least check out the Pinned section next time, Locations thread.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Ptb
Posted: May 10 2008, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 2,787

you what?? lol

they made omega sektor like 8 months ago and the game came this week ?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Dare
Posted: May 10 2008, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (Ptb @ Today at 8:27 PM)
you what?? lol

they made omega sektor like 8 months ago and the game came this week ?

whats your point?

This thread IS 8 months old.

Go post somewhere relevant.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 10 2008, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 223

Thread closed. Please post in the currently active threads instead.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 5 Pages  « 3 4 5  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll