Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Has any one Played Initial D Arcade Stage 4.
wangan_sti
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

gud boi.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 328

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Yesterday at 9:57 AM)
Yah its true. ID4 uses IC cards(Cards like credit cards) instead of the magnetic skinny cards like Wangan and the other ID games.

and tofuboy: you only get 1 car when you make a card if you want to add another car to your garage you have to put in another credit to buy it.

At lease its worth the cost. Wish they would do he at WMMT3 laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

Member No.: 194

QUOTE (wangan_sti @ Today at 10:18 PM)
At lease its worth the cost. Wish they would do he at WMMT3 laugh.gif

yeah you are right
PMEmail PosterMSN
Chomite
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 10:40 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 334

I never lost a single card in my life...becuase I keep them in my wallet and my wallet is always in my pocket. I never let it out of my sight.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
wangan_sti
Posted: Jul 6 2007, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

gud boi.

QUOTE (Chomite @ Today at 10:40 PM)
I never lost a single card in my life...becuase I keep them in my wallet and my wallet is always in my pocket. I never let it out of my sight.

I once lost a card luckly the manager got my card when i came back to look for it. Now i never forget to put my cards in my wallet.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Jul 7 2007, 06:33 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

Member No.: 8

Yesterday, after a play of ID4 I went over and had a battle in Wangan. When I got off the machine I went to put my Wangan card back and then noticed I didnt have my ID4 card!!! I looked everywhere and didnt find it so I ran over to the ID4 machine and found it right on the machine. I was so happy knowone took it, then i turned around and realized everyone was too busy watching a fistfight between two guys!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Today at 6:33 AM)
Yesterday, after a play of ID4 I went over and had a battle in Wangan. When I got off the machine I went to put my Wangan card back and then noticed I didnt have my ID4 card!!! I looked everywhere and didnt find it so I ran over to the ID4 machine and found it right on the machine. I was so happy knowone took it, then i turned around and realized everyone was too busy watching a fistfight between two guys!

Man you got lucky....thir was a fistfight @_@ in an arcade damn
PMEmail PosterMSN
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Jul 7 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (tofu_boy86 @ Today at 9:51 AM)
Man you got lucky....thir was a fistfight @_@ in an arcade damn

Hell yah I got lucky. And the fistfight was so stupid, it was some black teenagers who wanted to get on the basketball free throw game when there was already two white guys on it. The white kids told them to get the F**K away from them and the black kids tried to act all tough about it and threw a puch at this nasty, buff white guy so he punched the black kid in the face. Then the managers came and threw the black kids out. It was funny though becouse the black kid stayed right outside the doors, paceing back and forth like he was waiting for the white guy to come out, and had two other guys with him. And then they saw the mall rent-a-cops pull up in their Daywoo and ran onto the free trolly that comes around for their getaway. It was gay as hell but atleast no one had a chance to see my card laying around, I probably put $150 of work in already!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Today at 10:17 AM)
Hell yah I got lucky. And the fistfight was so stupid, it was some black teenagers who wanted to get on the basketball free throw game when there was already two white guys on it. The white kids told them to get the F**K away from them and the black kids tried to act all tough about it and threw a puch at this nasty, buff white guy so he punched the black kid in the face. Then the managers came and threw the black kids out. It was funny though becouse the black kid stayed right outside the doors, paceing back and forth like he was waiting for the white guy to come out, and had two other guys with him. And then they saw the mall rent-a-cops pull up in their Daywoo and ran onto the free trolly that comes around for their getaway. It was gay as hell but atleast no one had a chance to see my card laying around, I probably put $150 of work in already!

well good thing that your card is safe and sound but still i cant belive i have to pay 2
PMEmail PosterMSN
Chomite
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Today at 10:17 AM)

Sounds intense blink.gif Fistfight? Man I should been there. Show them cats what I can do fear2.gif
Sunzabuto
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

Heres the pics of what the card looks like...

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Yesterday at 6:24 PM)
Heres the pics of what the card looks like...

user posted image

user posted image

Ok a few Questions

-What kind of Cars you got in that Card?
-Did you base the picture in your D licence off yourself?
-is the ID4 machine an american version machine?

And thats about it
PMEmail PosterMSN
Chomite
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

OH.MY.GOD.

THAT LOOKS SO COOL

You have my respect Suzabuto! w00t2.gif
wangan_sti
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

gud boi.

Amazing card!!, Wish wangan midnight MT3 was like that laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 04:38 AM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

Me want it SO bad the $2 bucks are worth it
PMEmail PosterMSN
Sunzabuto
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (tofu_boy86 @ Yesterday at 9:37 AM)
Ok a few Questions

-What kind of Cars you got in that Card?
-Did you base the picture in your D licence off yourself?
-is the ID4 machine an american version machine?

And thats about it

1. I'm pretty much trying to keep an Iro setup right now, the main car I'm tuning is my EVOIII. I also have an MR2 that I plan on tuning, and a GC8 that I will probably scrap.
2. The pic on the licence is just randomly generated and is changes with what looks like a slot machine that pops up instead of tuning sometimes.
3. The cabinet is luckily a Japanese setup with a right side drive for now, but yes it is true that all cabinets in america for ID4 will be with a left hand steering setup and sadly they will soon be converting the cabinet we play on as well...

Hope this anwsers your questions
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Today at 11:54 AM)
1. I'm pretty much trying to keep an Iro setup right now, the main car I'm tuning is my EVOIII. I also have an MR2 that I plan on tuning, and a GC8 that I will probably scrap.
2. The pic on the licence is just randomly generated and is changes with what looks like a slot machine that pops up instead of tuning sometimes.
3. The cabinet is luckily a Japanese setup with a right side drive for now, but yes it is true that all cabinets in america for ID4 will be with a left hand steering setup and sadly they will soon be converting the cabinet we play on as well...

Hope this anwsers your questions

Thanxz Bro but one more Question

Does the online System in the ID4 machine Work?

and thats it Thanxz again Bro laugh.gif.
PMEmail PosterMSN
wangan_sti
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 01:47 AM
Quote Post

gud boi.

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Jul 7 2007, 10:17 AM)

Man the black guy saved ur card from anyone gettin it laugh.gif , This is one stupid way on findin the card

Tofu: yeah i think so
PMEmail PosterYahoo
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

i just recenly found out my arcade is geting the ID4 cabinet. grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif YES at last!!!!!
PMEmail PosterMSN
Sunzabuto
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (wangan_sti @ Today at 3:47 AM)
Man the black guy saved ur card from anyone gettin it laugh.gif , This is one stupid way on findin the card

Tofu: yeah i think so

Hell yah it is! But I dont care how it happened as long as I have my card safe and sound again! smile.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Sunzabuto
  Posted: Jul 18 2007, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Rising SUNza on 355

QUOTE (tofu_boy86 @ Jul 15 2007, 03:09 PM)
Thanxz Bro but one more Question

Does the online System in the ID4 machine Work?

and thats it Thanxz again Bro laugh.gif.

No unfortunatly it does'nt. And the Sega rep was there talking to us about the game and explained that the online system in place in Asia Regional(Japan, China) runs on a completly diffrient system and Sega has no plans to link the US online to anywhere outside North America, besides that the online for US wont be up for 8-12 months after the official launch here. Also the online service is VERY expensive, so expensive not even Gameworks is planning to get it. Kinnda sucks...
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Chomite
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Today at 9:25 AM)
No unfortunatly it does'nt. And the Sega rep was there talking to us about the game and explained that the online system in place in Asia Regional(Japan, China) runs on a completly diffrient system and Sega has no plans to link the US online to anywhere outside North America, besides that the online for US wont be up for 8-12 months after the official launch here. Also the online service is VERY expensive, so expensive not even Gameworks is planning to get it. Kinnda sucks...

That sucks sad.gif But I still can't wait to play. I wonder if they have it in vancouver downtown area? Anyone who lives there knows about this?
5hawn
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 405

my arcade has ID4 grin2.gif its fun..but they dont got cards for it dry.gif and its in japanese pinch2.gif so i have to guess wat where im going.. can u battle another guy in ID4?? cuz i dono where to go to..since its japanese
PMEmail PosterMSN
TRD 83 SupraDrif..
  Posted: Jul 18 2007, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 388

Anyone know of one here in SoCal? Id love to play this already. cool.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
wangan_sti
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 03:35 AM
Quote Post

gud boi.

QUOTE (5hawn @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM)
my arcade has ID4 grin2.gif its fun..but they dont got cards for it dry.gif and its in japanese pinch2.gif so i have to guess wat where im going.. can u battle another guy in ID4?? cuz i dono where to go to..since its japanese

Is the format of ID4 like ID3 kause if it is, It could hepl you laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
tofu_boy86
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Hashiriya of the Touge

QUOTE (Sunzabuto @ Yesterday at 9:25 AM)

So you guys will not be geting the online system anytime soon
PMEmail PosterMSN

Topic Options 4 Pages  1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll