So anyone up for it?
PMEmail PosterMSN
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 390

It's a shame I'm already planned to do something that day, and the fact you're all the way in Sheffield, but man, MT3 sounds so tempting!

Sorry to do this on your thread, but I'd feel worse if I made another topic!

If anyone is interesting in playing MT2 at Namco Station at Waterloo East on Sunday the 15th, from about... 12:30 or 1PM onwards? I'll be there with a load of people, and I'll be working on my new card 'Redz', 700HP at the moment. Can't be bothered to play on my main card, there's no-one ever good to race! You'll probably notice it's me as I'll be pretty easy to notice biggrin.gif

Oh, and it's my first post, (yet I've still been browsing for a while) so Hi everybody, 'were do i gutz da ora frum? i luked everywere 4 it bt ma m8 tuld me i culd like.. hak da masheen? help plz.'
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 230

as much as i'd love to play MT3 sheffield is far for me.

as for namco, make it saturday and i'm there (working on sunday). i've got two card/cars. first and main one is my blue GTO with which i've clocked the game (just the once). 2nd car is my blue fairlady s30 z where i've done the first 36 stages (and only need to get one more point on the kitami tuning).

Look for BEAST on the machine, i've done about 3 or 4 TAs (i use the 3rd seat from the left, but getting used to the 4th seat).

it's nice to finally know there's someone that goes to the same arcade that from here. we should race sometime. what were your cars/cards again? (and how good are you/will you be kicking my butt easily tongue.gif)

oh one more thing, i'm a bit of a dirty driver (i must admit).

edit: if i read that last bit right, to get the aura u have to get up to or over 5K mileage on your car. and it seems for every 5K u add onto your mileage the bigger your aura gets.

This post has been edited by BeastinLondon on Jul 11 2007, 04:21 PM
PMEmail Poster
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 254

hoo ra, at last some1 down at namco we can race, look 4 "MAGGIE" bewear thou the 1st from lefts gear shift is well bad (grinds every other shift) anyway 15th is good for me, will be there smile.gif proberly about 1ish, looking forward to it... beast do yer think chirst will be up for it??

Last thing i now have a job at namco station, YAY ME cool.gif, i start next tuesday.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Today at 4:36 PM)
hoo ra, at last  some1 down at namco we can race, look 4 "MAGGIE" bewear thou the 1st from lefts gear shift is well bad (grinds every other shift) anyway 15th is good for me, will be there  smile.gif  proberly about 1ish, looking forward to it... beast do yer think chirst will be up for it??

Last thing i now have a job at namco station, YAY ME cool.gif, i start next tuesday.

Maggie, I beat you last week or the week before, I'm the kid with the Skyline tongue.gif You challenged me, I beat you, and then you kicked my ass on Hakone biggrin.gif You have a black skyline R34, I have a white skyline R34.

I was playing in the car I was working on, my main card is actually the card my brother has been working on since Maximum Tune 1, back in end of 2004, and I've been using it for like... almost a year now. His card got cloned a while back, someone else told the tech guy that their card got stuck, so that person got a clone of my brother's card sad.gif it was cloned in Tokyo where he was at the time, and he only played it so much cuz the game is so damn cheap there!!!

By the way Dan, what's your job there, it would be so cool if you were one of those tech guy's who dress in black tongue.gif I'd be asking you for things all the time!

And Beast!!! I hope you realise I was joking :|

This post has been edited by MC Redz on Jul 11 2007, 05:31 PM
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

np, looked kinda funny the way you typed it anyway, but thought just in case tongue.gif

and dan, as for chris, i dunno if he's working or not.

i don't suppose a trip from sheffield down to london is a good idea for you chax tongue.gif

This post has been edited by BeastinLondon on Jul 11 2007, 07:24 PM
PMEmail Poster
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 04:17 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

ohmy.gif that was you, oh yer i remember that, wow that was about 2/3 weeks ago, lol my mind is so bad, cant even remember what i had to eat two days ago ha ha laugh.gif

would be happy to race you again but like beast said would the 14th be better for you, cos 3 way would be the best??

as for the job i dont really know but i dont think i would be a tech as i belive i would need trianing for it but i will be keeping my eye on what those guys do.

laters.

This post has been edited by danmagpie on Jul 12 2007, 04:18 AM
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Today at 4:17 AM)
ohmy.gif that was you, oh yer i remember that, wow that was about 2/3 weeks ago, lol my mind is so bad, cant even remember what i had to eat two days ago ha ha laugh.gif

would be happy to race you again but like beast said would the 14th be better for you, cos 3 way would be the best??

as for the job i dont really know but i dont think i would be a tech as i belive i would need trianing for it but i will be keeping my eye on what those guys do.

laters.

Yeah I sorta knocked you out of the way at the end, didn't think it would actually work though! I was surprised you only had two games, was expecting more!

As of now, it's still the 15th for me, but if I feel like having a quick race with the both of you, then I guess I'll come and go on the 14th too...

My favourite machine is the second, I just love the gear shifter. A long break from MT has been reeeealll bad to me.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (MC Redz @ Today at 5:17 AM)
Yeah I sorta knocked you out of the way at the end, didn't think it would actually work though! I was surprised you only had two games, was expecting more!

As of now, it's still the 15th for me, but if I feel like having a quick race with the both of you, then I guess I'll come and go on the 14th too...

My favourite machine is the second, I just love the gear shifter. A long break from MT has been reeeealll bad to me.

YES that was a well dirty way to end the 1st race rolleyes.gif but i took you OUT at Hakone (while at 760 or was it 780???) anyway it was fun raceing you.

btw i was waiting for Beast and Cook to come down that day so went outside to look for them

hmmm i also like the second machine but can use any of them if need be grin2.gif .

Ps the first thing that i will do when i start the job is to find out when they (or should that be "we" ???) will be getting MT3

This post has been edited by danmagpie on Jul 12 2007, 06:01 AM
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Today at 5:59 AM)
YES that was a well dirty way to end the 1st race rolleyes.gif but i took you OUT at Hakone (while at 760 or was it 780???) anyway it was fun raceing you.

btw i was waiting for Beast and Cook to come down that day so went outside to look for them

hmmm i also like the second machine but can use any of them if need be grin2.gif .

Ps the first thing that i will do when i start the job is to find out when they (or should that be "we" ???) will be getting MT3

I never meant to like, just to be a cheater, I just did it simply because if I didn't your extra 180hp would have zoomed straight past me, besides, I deserved to win that, all of my turns were better tongue.gif

Second race my legs were all numb and stuff couldn't focus on what I was doing. Once I get some more practice on my main card, I'll show you how to race tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

yer was just joking with yer mate (no offeance ment), anyway i was out of parctace on that 1st race lol, i didnt mind it at all. looking forward to the 14th. cool.gif

ps which part of east london you from?

This post has been edited by danmagpie on Jul 12 2007, 07:10 AM
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Today at 6:53 AM)
yer was just joking with yer mate (no offeance ment), anyway i was out of parctace on that 1st race lol, i didnt mind it at all. looking forward to the 14th. cool.gif

ps which part of east london you from?

Sorry for the long awaited reply, I live near Stratford. Probably the only one there who plays MT!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

what time on the 14th would be good for everyone, cos i was thinking of getting to namco for about 4-5pm. oh and the 3rd seat, it's mine tongue.gif although i dunno weither to use my z or gto. not going so well with the gto these days though, mabey cos i'm doing up the z and i've just gotten used to how that drives instead of the gto (even lost, twice, with my gto on MT1 crying2.gif )

oh, and cook won't be coming, he's working. lol could always try chet, but i doubt he'd even come to watch. probably be just a 3 way then. also, how many races you guys thinking of doing and on what tracks (i keep thinking of just the 59K one).

This post has been edited by BeastinLondon on Jul 13 2007, 07:28 PM
PMEmail Poster
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

i'll check back here when i wake up (on saturday afternoon) and if it's not happening i'll not be going namco (i need a time). however next week saturday (the 21st) i'll definatly be going namco, although not sure what time (i usually get there about 7pm).
PMEmail Poster
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

I'll be at Namco tomorrow (15th), from around 12:00 - 13:00 until like 17:00 - 18:00... I'll be there next saturday too most likely for a couple of races tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 12:49 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

u'll be up namco next sat? cool. although i hope u'll stay a lil later than 6pm seeing as i usually get there for around 7-8pm (i go troc first, my dancegaming addiction needs to be fed first tongue.gif).
PMEmail Poster
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (MC Redz @ Today at 11:52 AM)
I'll be at Namco tomorrow (15th), from around 12:00 - 13:00 until like 17:00 - 18:00... I'll be there next saturday too most likely for a couple of races tongue.gif

cool i was well tired today to do anythink am going tomorrow proberly will be geting there for around 15.00/16.00 cya there, laters
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

yo MC red sorry i musta missed you today (got there at 5ish) but i'll be there next week
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (danmagpie @ Today at 12:23 PM)
yo MC red sorry i musta missed you today (got there at 5ish) but i'll be there next week

Haha, you must have got there for like... 5:20 or so, I left around 5:10 with my girlfriend. Was there from about 1:50PM biggrin.gif

It's fine though, I sucked today, haven't played since I played you. I definitely need a bit more practice!

Luckily, I have my fake id which allows me to stay after 7PM tongue.gif

What part of London you from?
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
danmagpie
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (MC Redz @ Today at 2:24 PM)
Haha, you must have got there for like... 5:20 or so, I left around 5:10 with my girlfriend. Was there from about 1:50PM biggrin.gif

It's fine though, I sucked today, haven't played since I played you. I definitely need a bit more practice!

Luckily, I have my fake id which allows me to stay after 7PM tongue.gif

What part of London you from?

bad idea telling some1 whose going to work there that u got a fake id..... laugh.gif oh well like i care (i use to do worst at the last place i worked in lol) anyway next week good for everyone??

me is from abbeywood.

picked up 7 stars from 3 mulit player races today grin2.gif all noobs but hay they challenge me... so i wooped there ass'es LOL now got over 70 star's

oh beast on me 7th card now and it the Blackbird card cool.gif

laters.

This post has been edited by danmagpie on Jul 15 2007, 04:22 PM
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

i'm good for next week, and cook might be coming, dunno yet. but i'll still probably get there earliest 6pm. hope that's ok with everyone.
PMEmail Poster
TheMuffinMan
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 191

Ummm closest arcade (WMMT2) for me is Namco in The Trafford Centre ... and cos im only 15 .. i doubt i can get to sheffield blink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MC Redz
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (TheMuffinMan @ Today at 11:16 AM)
Ummm closest arcade (WMMT2) for me is Namco in The Trafford Centre ... and cos im only 15 .. i doubt i can get to sheffield blink.gif

I'll be in Manchester in a couple of weeks, if I can go to The Trafford Centre, I'll be sure to give you a shout!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll