• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Help Wanted!!, New Wangan Manga scan group
RIT_ninja
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Got Pedometer?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 213

I'm about to start a new translation team translating the Wangan Midnight mangas...and I need a lot of help...

right now, I have volumes 1-31 (except vol. 12) chinese version, I've only scaned the first chapter, S30Z(1) by myself as a test to see the result. I can't guarantee good quality because I do not wish to take apart my book for this scanning project
I'll upload the scans up by tomorrow...

People that I need:
----------------------
first...I need a person good with photo editing (ex. good with photoshop or any image editing program) because I need help with the image angles...

second...I need someone good with chinese and english because the materials I'm using are chinese

third...I need someone good with japanese and english because volumes 12, 32-latest will be in japanese (because I can't find them in chinese)

People that I might need later on:
---------------------------------------
a second raw manga provider...someone with wangan mangas and a scanner who wishes to help (just in case my scanner died on me)

someone good with uploading (because I don't really know any good uploading sites that will keep the scans up forever...I don't like those sites that takes ur download off after 10 days or a month)

if you're interested in this translation project, plz contact me
my email/MSN is hsu_ray@hotmail.com, my AIM is raythemage
you can either IM me or send me an email

This post has been edited by RIT_ninja on Jul 17 2007, 07:35 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll