Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
> PSP!, games, mods, media...LIFE
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Time is your best friend........ yeah right...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 375

QUOTE (dk-2 @ Today at 2:50 AM)
how do you name the movie folder?
VIDEO ? or VIDEOS ?

VIDEO

(on the root of the memory stick)
PMEmail Poster
aki_zz
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,282

yay! i just bought an ice silver psp! the firmware is 3.70. cant wait to upgrade it to 3.90. hope suv drift can provide step by step instructions. wink2.gif
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 33

If you just want to update to normal 3.90 then use the network update. If you want custom firmware then you'll have to make a pandora's battery. I wasn't brave enough to do this and I got someone to do it for me for $50 at the markets near my house.

On another note I just downloaded GT2 and it's playing on my psp. I'm so happy biggrin.gif. Does anyone know how to adjust the screen size and the controlls though. At the moment the game doesn't make use of the whole screen height. It's playable, but it could be bigger. And for some reason the analogue stick doesn't work, I'm stuck using the arrow pad.
PMEmail PosterMSN
dk-2
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

Member No.: 748

i have trouble showing videos on the psp.
like it would take memory space but it'll act like it's NOT there.
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

you sure they're in the right format? All my videos are in MP4 format and they work great. Oh and I figured out how to configure ps1 games on the PSP. Just hit the home button and you can configure everything.

This post has been edited by Midnight Star on Mar 25 2008, 01:23 AM
PMEmail PosterMSN
dk-2
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

fuck this game

ya it's in the Mp4 it's like retarded.
PMEmail Poster
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

@aki_zz: if it is a slim one..... is even "more" complicated to do the pandora (since the battery needs to be hard-modded (open it up and tweak it....)

@Midnight Star : No wonder why people come to me laugh.gif (it's because of the cheap price [$15]) {mostly this is for my friends, since there were the ones who bring a already customized PSP to do the Pandora for myself}

@dk-2: check the video..... some programs doesn't convert the video well, resulting in a poor playback. I use PSPVideo 9 with the standard settings, and converts Wangan Midnight like a breeze. (lol .... nice signature)

This post has been edited by suv_drift on Mar 25 2008, 04:49 PM
PMEmail Poster
dk-2
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

okay so basically i have to buy that software? sleep.gif k then. cause we tried to convert it throu a video editor. so ya.
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

or you could just get a serial key for the trial software somehow biggrin.gif I won't say anything more haha.

@ SUV-drift And yeah, it's a good business. Easy work and easy money. The guy at the markets I was talking about does the whole package. Mods psps software and hardware, and even does consoles like Xbox 360 and Wii. That's a pretty good profit right there. Only out of psps he does like 10 a day.
PMEmail PosterMSN
dk-2
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

well what if i say my cousins software is a pirated adobe thing....
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 01:56 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

I just bought Test Drive Unlimited for PSP today. I have to say it's one of the better racing games out there for the PSP. It's got full online capabilities and the island is huuuuuge. There's so much stuff to explore. Anyway, I only play online so if you also have this game my friend code is:
Midnight_Star
PMEmail PosterMSN
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Today at 5:56 AM)
I just bought Test Drive Unlimited for PSP today. I have to say it's one of the better racing games out there for the PSP. It's got full online capabilities and the island is huuuuuge. There's so much stuff to explore. Anyway, I only play online so if you also have this game my friend code is:
Midnight_Star

I will find it and *cough* download*cough* it.

BTW... did you play Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core ?
Excellent graphics and game play for a little console. And the story is awesome.

@dk-2: I don't think you have to pay for that program. It's free.
http://www.pspvideo9.com/

This post has been edited by suv_drift on Mar 26 2008, 06:20 AM
PMEmail Poster
dk-2
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

thanks so much! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

QUOTE (suv_drift @ Yesterday at 6:18 AM)
I will find it and *cough* download*cough* it.

BTW... did you play Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core ?
Excellent graphics and game play for a little console. And the story is awesome.

@dk-2: I don't think you have to pay for that program. It's free.
http://www.pspvideo9.com/

I don't think you can go online with with an ISO of the game. I'm not sure, haven't tried it but I heard that it doesn't work. Also, I hope no one here gets Medal of Honour Heroes. I got it with Test drive because at EB games for some reason 2 games were $50 and Test drive on it's own was $63 so It worked out cheaper even if I gave the 2nd game away. looked interesting, I was drawn into buying it because it had 32 player online skirmishes. My god, worst game I've ever played... Story mode is too easy. The only time I die is when my stupid squad throws a grenade at me by accident. Squad based FPS don't work on psp. Your squad members are always getting in your line of fire and are grenade happy. Online mode is shit too because of the controls. It's better than story mode tho. But seriously, It's not worth getting. Even if you just download it... It's not worth the bandwidth. EA really didn't think this shit through.

And I did have the Japanese ISO of Crisis Core. Looked promising and kinda fun. I'm waiting to get the english ISO off a friend of mine.

This post has been edited by Midnight Star on Mar 27 2008, 01:16 AM
PMEmail PosterMSN
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Today at 5:13 AM)
I don't think you can go online with with an ISO of the game. I'm not sure, haven't tried it but I heard that it doesn't work. Also, I hope no one here gets Medal of Honour Heroes. I got it with Test drive because at EB games for some reason 2 games were $50 and Test drive on it's own was $63 so It worked out cheaper even if I gave the 2nd game away. looked interesting, I was drawn into buying it because it had 32 player online skirmishes. My god, worst game I've ever played... Story mode is too easy. The only time I die is when my stupid squad throws a grenade at me by accident. Squad based FPS don't work on psp. Your squad members are always getting in your line of fire and are grenade happy. Online mode is shit too because of the controls. It's better than story mode tho. But seriously, It's not worth getting. Even if you just download it... It's not worth the bandwidth. EA really didn't think this shit through.

And I did have the Japanese ISO of Crisis Core. Looked promising and kinda fun. I'm waiting to get the english ISO off a friend of mine.

I don't think (for this game) that it works. But I played Burnout Legends online and ad-hod (with several PSP at the time) online..... all with ISO's of the game. And I play online with NFS Pro Street with no problems.
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Yeah ad-hoc should work with ISOs if you've got the same firmware right? Hope you can get online tongue.gif How's Burnout Legends like? I was thinking of downloading it.
PMEmail PosterMSN
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Today at 8:24 PM)
Yeah ad-hoc should work with ISOs if you've got the same firmware right? Hope you can get online tongue.gif How's Burnout Legends like? I was thinking of downloading it.

I believe it have the same engine as Burnout Revenge (and the same music) but with new tracks and cars..... only that cars are listed a little bit different. It's nice to have it and play it on a boring day (like being away from the PS3).
And I don't believe that you need the same firmware to play it. One of my friends PSP have 3.52M33-4 and I played the same game with him with 3.90M33-2 ... so it shouldn't be a problem happy.gif

This post has been edited by suv_drift on Mar 27 2008, 05:24 PM
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

What I meant with same firmware is that provided that everyone's on an M33 firmware of sorts it should work. I've tried to connect my M33 psp to a factory psp and to another psp with some other hacked firmware and they didn't work.
PMEmail PosterMSN
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

now that's a different story. I was thinking on a different # firmware (3.51, 3.71, 3.80, etc) My bad.
PMEmail Poster
sway
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 04:30 AM
Quote Post

RTS-MORPH

Member No.: 2,506

having troubles with my psp! like i put videos in the memory stick and like it doesnt read it on the psp sad.gif ive converted it using psp converter, i dont know whats doing?! any help? vids converted to MPEG4-AVC format.
PMEmail Poster
suv_drift
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (sway @ Yesterday at 8:30 AM)
having troubles with my psp! like i put videos in the memory stick and like it doesnt read it on the psp sad.gif ive converted it using psp converter, i dont know whats doing?! any help? vids converted to MPEG4-AVC format.

if you use they same program I posted above (pspvideo9). When finished converting videos. You can go to the library (clicking on the top). Connect the PSP to the computer. Click the video you want on the PSP and then click "copy to device" ..... the program copies the video automatically.

PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

I'm using Total Video Converter 2.7 and it works fine, there's no sync though. You have to copy the vids to the PSP like a flash drive
PMEmail PosterMSN
akinaae86
Posted: Apr 13 2008, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Darkness In Zero

Member No.: 1,048

i'm buying a new psp since my old psp got... stolen *sniff* from my sealed locker.... shazbat....

just wondering if there are any security software for PSP, like password protection and stuff.... just me getting paranoid....

i can go online with an iso, i downloaded a ghost pack for tekken 5 and was able to play online with nfs carbon.... though that was a long time ago...

PMEmail Poster
suv_drift
Posted: Apr 13 2008, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

security software?....... nope. (I don't think there's any.)
Do what I do..... take you the memory card when you left the PSP in a place for a while (no memory card, no music, no games, no internet (since you need to save the password on it))

PMEmail Poster
akinaae86
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Darkness In Zero

Member No.: 1,048

thanks, btw what are the new psp games worth watching out for? i missed out on a lot... just bought my coworker's PSP, back in business i say biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 15 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll