Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Wangan Midnight Episodes 3-4
Handz
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 419

So when the hell are the subs gonna be Out.

...is OMFG gonna do a Sub Rip?
PMEmail PosterAOL
Jon Michael
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Handz @ Today at 10:37 AM)
So when the hell are the subs gonna be Out.

...is OMFG gonna do a Sub Rip?

Wow, your first post here...and, with that kind of attitude. You must make friends easily.

You're gonna be here for a real long time... dry.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Handz
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 10:50 AM)
Wow, your first post here...and, with that kind of attitude. You must make friends easily.

You're gonna be here for a real long time... dry.gif

No Attitude.... I was just thinking that [OMFG] would have come out with Subtitled rips already. Alot of the [OMFG] 1&2 rips are on alot of torrent download sites so i thought it might have popped out already.

....I wish i knew japanese
PMEmail PosterAOL
DiRF
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 282

Just so you know,

Nomake Wan = OMFG

When he releases his fansubs, I'm sure he'll be happier than a pig in slop to inform us about it.

Ugh, I used a redneck metaphor... I feel so dirty.
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Darky
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 325

these eps are subbed by a single man and we all thank him very much, it goes on a when it is done it is done basis..i am pretty sure nomake would say if you want it faster learn japanese! /end rant
PMEmail Poster
wangan_sti
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 03:08 AM
Quote Post

gud boi.

Member No.: 328

QUOTE (Darky @ Today at 1:06 AM)
these eps are subbed by a single man and we all thank him very much, it goes on a when it is done it is done basis..i am pretty sure nomake would say if you want it faster learn japanese! /end rant

One man can make a difference laugh.gif wink2.gif

Question in torrent, my downloading is slow. Is it my internet or the peer. The peer is like 2kb/s
PMEmail PosterYahoo
biggamehit
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 402

which client are you usiing.. i have notice different speeds with different clients..

i have used old bit torrent... azureus.... new bit torrent and seen different speeds with each.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (wangan_sti @ Today at 6:08 AM)
Question in torrent, my downloading is slow. Is it my internet or the peer. The peer is like 2kb/s
PMEmail Poster
TRD 83 SupraDrif..
Posted: Aug 6 2007, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 388

So no word on the Subed ones yet? Not rushing just asking.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 6 2007, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

PROTIP: If there were word, it would be here.
PMEmail Poster
DiRF
Posted: Aug 6 2007, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Any guestimates on when it might be done? Maybe a nice little status update on how much is done/left to do?

You gave a window for release that was supposed to end August 3rd, but nary a word about it after that came and went... I'm sure most of us are in suspense..
I mean, I don't want to be pushy either, but throw us a bone, please?
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

All right. *tosses a bone he'd been chewing on for a few minutes*

But only because y'all asked so nicely and because Gaara asked while I was at the arcade, hahaha.

Episode 4 is at a standstill from the beginning of the Testarossa section, and has been for some time now. I had very little motivation to do anything with it. Originally the script for 3 had been finished ahead of time, by means I can't explain at this time. But after reviewing said script, I realized that while for the most part the timecodes (when subs appear) are right, the actual text needs to be re-done pretty much from scratch. So progress on 3 is like... eh. Hm. If I had to guess, they'd be something like this:

Episode 3: 50%
Episode 4: 80%

Don't get all chapped over it. Have fun with the bone, hahaha. And no, I haven't stopped working on them... just a lull.
PMEmail Poster
DiRF
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Thank you. I truly appreciate the update. I wish you the best of luck with getting out of this lull.
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
DOHC
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Member No.: 374

i don't' know why the English ones can't be done faster...........so i had to watch the Spanish subs of ep. 3 by invox
PMEmail Poster
Forrest
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 12:30 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 152

Don't be surprised if he stops releasing so he doesn't have to put up with all this B*tching.

This happens all the time with fansub groups, people constantly bug the shit out of them until they think "why am I doing this again?"

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Jon Michael
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Member No.: 65

Dude, what the hell...none of us have any right to keep bugging Nomake Wan about these. He has a job, and a personal life, he is not getting anything in return for subbing these episodes. They aren't done, suck it up and wait. I learned to wait for things when I was a toddler, it's pretty easy. If you can't wait shut up about it and bug someone who cares...which does NOT include any of us.

Besides, it's not like the manga hasn't been out for YEARS and none of us know what is going to happen next. Guess what, in the next episodes Blackbird is going to blow his engine while racing Akio in the Devil Z...OMG!!! And, Reina is going to get a new Skyline...and MAYBE even more racers will appear to challenge Akio. I hope that didn't spoil anything for you, but then again since you don't like to wait that should be good for you!

I heartily thank Nomake Wan for his time and work on these. I am ok waiting as long as need be. Hell, if he wants to wait a year and release all the episodes together...I'm fine with that. Don't let all these naggers get to you, I say we should delete every post asking when they are going to be done and make a forum rule to not ask again.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
xKRN_evox
  Posted: Aug 7 2007, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 121

Dudes, you have to stop complaining and asking when the subs will be out. If you think subbing is so easy, try doing it yourselves.
PMEmail Poster
AsakuraZ
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Callsign: Chaser

Member No.: 4

Instead of deleting posts, Im just going to start warning members. I was planning on doing this a week or so ago, but I thought I'd let it wait and people would get the message. BUT it seems a lot of you do not possess any sort of manners and just like a parent to a child, if I see any more QUESTIONS, NAGGING, COMPLAINING about these subs members will get two warnings(67% bar) at once. No questions asked.

And for those who like to skip reading the guidelines, if you get three warnings your banned from the site.

This is a really simple concept to follow and I have been preety easy on a lot of you members. I like to have a friendly enviornment, were we can all talk about a series we enjoy. I have a feeling a lot of you are getting spoiled here because a lot of WM related stuff we have provided so far.

Im not threating members, but I feel that this is the last resort I have been provided because members do not want to listen. I do not wish to just ban members for small things like this, but if people need to be made a example of, then so be it.

EDIT: I do not need anyone responding to this post unless it is a PM. This is a statement, not a conversation topic. Furthermore, unless you have something that applys to the WM Episodes 3-4, I really do not want to see anymore posts in this thread unless Nomake Wan is posting about his work. Thank you.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 01:57 AM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

I do not mean to scare my fans into compliance. If I scared fans into compliance I would be no better than freaking Dattebayo who threaten to stop releasing a series over this sort of stuff.

I'm not like that. But I am just one person, and a person with much less free time than he had when he did the first two episodes. I just would like people to understand that.

And I'm serious when I make the suggestion to learn Japanese; it's not as hard as most think and learning it is very rewarding!! Just think... watching a series before subtitles come out and actually understanding what's going on! I'm serious, it is greatly for this reason that I'm glad I learned as much as I have up 'til now.

I wish to communicate this to everyone. Do not cower in fear thinking I will stop working on something. Please just have some patience and understanding in my position.

Thank you all so much, for without you the fans there would be no subs.
-Nomake Wan
PMEmail Poster
DOHC
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Member No.: 374

You should look at youtube, they are cussing people out for sub for ep 3 and 4. Nomake Wan is a great person in doing this favor for us happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
xKRN_evox
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 121

They should be thankful someone is actually taking their time to sub this. Neways it would'nt be so bad to start learning a new language!(Jap.). It makes it easier for you to watch the raw jap. anime
PMEmail Poster
Jay
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 346

thank you for the subs so far and thank you in advance for the rest of them;)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Midnight Star
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Member No.: 33

Speeking of the warning bar, I made a nonsense post ages ago and my bar went up. What can I do to get it down?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

梓県警察峠部

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Today at 12:14 AM)
Speeking of the warning bar, I made a nonsense post ages ago and my bar went up. What can I do to get it down?

I've lowered it. If you behave then we lower it after 30-60 days. We were just late, sorry about that.
PMEmail Poster
zgod
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 01:31 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 432

learning japanese is easy the hard thing well for me is they speak too fast lol, ep 3 and 4 i dont care how long they take seen the raws good stuff and for 1 man to sib all that dang, take all the time u need, there is a lot to do
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 7 Pages  1 2 3 4 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll