• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> How to make Hacked WMMT cards?
5lunG_5tiuA
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Group: Members
Member No.: 679

everyone has their own goals...just let it go.
there's nothing to yell about here...its just a hacked card
i would be interested to have one of these cards if i can too
i bet you many of you out there wants one too~

we're not here to mess the game up
just wana try something different

just my thoughts~
PMEmail Poster
BeastinLondon
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 230

EVO IX FTW!!!!!! tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
RedDevilZ
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 437

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 1:17 PM)
He doesn't want to "hack" a card to max it out. He wants to "hack" a card to unlock the new Gemballas in MT3.

He's already said he will build it up on his own.

Sadly I do not know a place to play WMMT 3 besides gameworks where I live. I heared from the local arcade I go to is planning to get rid of the first WMMT and get the second one. One of the reasons are they are losing money and the manager's son played WMMT 2 in las vegas so they are planning to get WMMT2 dont ask me they they took it so long but me and a few friends are planning to get the gembralla cards. only a couple we are not planning to have full tune cars all we want is juse the gembralla cards. I just found out today from another friend of mine at Auto club told me the Nissan 350Z is not a real Fairlady Z it has to do with the engine....dont ask me I forgot the difference between the 350Z engine in north america and the other one in Japan.

Jon thanks for clearing the message up I am against hacked cards that are already fully tuned and shaded. I agree its better to start from scratch and do as the way it is. But getting a gembralla card is hard to get plus harder if if involves making one hacked,buying one, and/or hacking the WMMT machine to let you make gembralla cards.

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Jon Michael
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 12:44 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (dailomac @ Yesterday at 3:36 PM)
i dont agree with what u say.. because if he was successful if creating a gemballa for mt3 it would mess the game because then he would corrupt the market since hes the only one that could make and sell em.. thats why no one should help him destroy this game..

And, would you mind telling me exactly where he said he wanted to hack a Gemballa to sell it and flood the market? He NEVER said ANYTHING about distribution, only about for himself...to JUST HAVE. So, what's the problem?

There are Gemballa cards out there now for MT2, what's the big deal? The market, or the "gaming experience" has not be destroyed just because there are 2 extra cars. Please explain to me how it "destroys" the game?

The game was MEANT to be played with the Gemballas, it wasn't possible in North America because of licensing with the Gemballa name. THAT is what first "corrupted" the game, the inability to keep the original cars and similarities to the series simply because of the all mighty dollar. Putting the cars BACK into the game that were MEANT to be there from the start, is NOT destroying anything. What's the big deal, it's a Gemballa?

It's not like it's some AMAZING INVINCIBLE car, if you're a noob you are still gonna lose even with a fully tuned Gemballa. Not EVERYONE has Gemballas, my local arcade saw like 2-3 with MT2...yeah, it really destroyed the whole experience there.

You make no sense, but it's your opinion. You can have it...just lay off Red Devil.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
RedDevilZ
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 437

QUOTE (dailomac @ Yesterday at 3:36 PM)
i dont agree with what u say.. because if he was successful if creating a gemballa for mt3 it would mess the game because then he would corrupt the market since hes the only one that could make and sell em.. thats why no one should help him destroy this game..

First of all Did I say about selling? No I didnt say that it would involve me making money. Its bad enough people out there thinks its a good idea selling hacked cards which are fully tuned and dont even think of just making gembrallas since there is none to make for US WMMT
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
dailomac
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Nor Cal's Finest..

Member No.: 382

QUOTE (Jon Michael @ Today at 12:44 AM)
And, would you mind telling me exactly where he said he wanted to hack a Gemballa to sell it and flood the market?  He NEVER said ANYTHING about distribution, only about for himself...to JUST HAVE.  So, what's the problem?

There are Gemballa cards out there now for MT2, what's the big deal?  The market, or the "gaming experience" has not be destroyed just because there are 2 extra cars.  Please explain to me how it "destroys" the game?

The game was MEANT to be played with the Gemballas, it wasn't possible in North America because of licensing with the Gemballa name.  THAT is what first "corrupted" the game, the inability to keep the original cars and similarities to the series simply because of the all mighty dollar.  Putting the cars BACK into the game that were MEANT to be there from the start, is NOT destroying anything.  What's the big deal, it's a Gemballa?

It's not like it's some AMAZING INVINCIBLE car, if you're a noob you are still gonna lose even with a fully tuned Gemballa.  Not EVERYONE has Gemballas, my local arcade saw like 2-3 with MT2...yeah, it really destroyed the whole experience there.

You make no sense, but it's your opinion.  You can have it...just lay off Red Devil.

u are where in the US? im being realistic.. ok he said hes not gonna sell it.. so lets say he did hack a gemballa.. and plays it at the arcade.. ppl gonna ask where u get it.. of course hes not gonna annouced to the world he hacked it.. then there are gonna ask him where can i get one.. and so on.. at my arcades in my area.. gemballas are like toilet paper every n00b has one.. every1 has one.. so dont tell me only a few have it in ur arcade.. im my experience with the gemballa the first time.. it was kool how 7nites was hooking everyone up with the tokyo dupes.. but check this they blocked duping on mt3.. so the only way to make dupes of the so called gemballa for mt3.. would be hacking them.. obliviously u havent been in the wmmt world long enough to know this b4 like i said its good u cant transfer tokyo dupes.. ive seen at least 10 ppl trying to transfer it over to mt3.. its sofreaking stupid.. i dont know why are u encouraging stupid ideas.. like hacking.. like i said we had wmmt:3 b4 every1 did so i know my experiences with the gemballa.. can be shared in a big city and state..

QUOTE (RedDevilz @ Today at 5:32 AM)
First of all Did I say about selling? No I didnt say that it would involve me making money. Its bad enough people out there thinks its a good idea selling hacked cards which are fully tuned and dont even think of just making gembrallas since there is none to make for US WMMT

do u know how the tokyo gemballas came upon? 7nites released it to the world.. u think ur gonna make difference if u did hack the gemballa for wmmt3? u prolly just hearing about 7nites now because they joined our forum.. u have no clue on what u are talking about and ur prolly not in the US.. and learn to spell gemballa like this GEMBALLA..

This post has been edited by dailomac on Aug 30 2007, 10:16 AM
PMEmail Poster
Tchan
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

LegendaryMunky

Member No.: 420

Amazing just simply amazing.

I experience that right now with the gemballas and ppl asking from wat dailo said.
The ppl are going to keep on bugging you on the gemballas.

I know there is one person in this forum from 7nite, GAARA.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
The J
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

The Immortal Kaos Emperor
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 367

everybody calm down. The Gemballas would not break the game if they did come out with haxed versions, serious players would probably only get them for fun. That's what this game is about right? fun??? but here we are bickering over nothing.
So let's say someone gets a hacked card. If they're noob they're screwed anyway. So they give them to their noob friends. Big deal. More stars for better players. If they hold it over your head that they have something you don't; Be the bigger man and don't even dignify them by lowering yourself to that level. I understand Dailo why you're so passionate about the haxing.. The ability to hack the machine means the ability to possibly create game breaking cars- ie the 800 hp/ 800 handling rating vehicles which I've seen before.
The Gemballas won't be a problem if treated responsibly. I only use my MT2 one which I created from an MC discard to have fun with a different car once in a while. But as I mentioned before. If you have a herd of retarded guys with 1337 h4x0123d cards waiting at the machine to crush you just don't even play if you don't like it. Heck anyone think of asking politely if they could use a legit card to battle? If they accuse you of being a coward simply reply- the only way you can get your card is through a hack and wouldn't even be allowed in tournament play. and walk away with the sense of satisfaction that you don't need to rely on cheap tricks to win your race.

Dailo, why so mad? Are you afraid the Gemballa will be cheapened as a noob's car as it was in MT2? If that's what you are afraid of I remind you that it's usually just as easy to pwn a noob in his uber card if he can't drive a normal card. I call your attention to my post in MT teams thread and how I was pessimistic because of my previous experiences. Your previous experience (and indeed one repeated many places) has obviously tainted the idea of getting the hacked cards out there. However I think we should all calm down and listen to what one another has to say. Calling one another's ideas stupid won't help anyone. We're all gentlemen here (unless there's a lady I don't know about). Let's have a sound discourse over this matter as opposed to a flame war.
PMEmail Poster
xeoreg
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

hello there

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 175

gemballas can not be hacked in mt3.

namco made sure that the data was removed from the international version, rather than being hidden in MT2.

This is coming from a Namco technitian a friend of mine knows.
PM
Jon Michael
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer 310: Sky

Member No.: 65

Dialomac...you are a very sad, bitter, hateful man. You can see my location right on the side, MN. It's true I have only seen 2-3 Gemballas EVER. I'm sorry your arcade SUCKS so much, and is full of noobs with Gemballas. I still fail to see how this cheapens athe game at all...with these cars all over, it simply means that they are not rare and are just like any other car. Over here everyone and their grandmother has a Skyline, or an Evo...doesn't mean anything. Just means you see them a lot.

You still make no sense...don't make Gemballas available because a lot of people will want them, then. That's your only reason to not get one. Makes a lot of sense...

I'm gonna go ahead and see if this thread can be locked. This has gone on long enough.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
AsakuraZ
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Callsign: Chaser

Member No.: 4

I simply did not see this thread getting this kind of response. Honestly I've left this section of the site alone, because I can admit I dont know that much about the game and I really dont care to. I'm more dissapointed in the way a lot of you senior members have been handling this section. Yes there has been a couple of you who have attempted to defend the said member who is seeking information, but for the most part all I have seen is a lot of bashing.

I am personally getting angry right now with this. You are treating a new member here with a complete LACK of respect. And your making this forum look a place for elitists WMMT players. Those are the kind of people I really dont care for and will NOT LAST LONG on this forum.

This is a general warning to ALL the people who were acting like this, and I do not need to list your member names. You know who you are and if you think you were in the wrong for this, please PM me. We will continue this discussion there.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

Topic Options 2 Pages  1 2  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll