Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

96 Pages  « 92 93 94 95 96  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> The SoCal Thread, YaY for SoCal
Taeboy7
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,057

Went to Speedzone yesterday. Got a good amount of stars. Saw Remie and Damah too but didnt bother to say hi. lol. Sorry man didnt want to be feel embarassed when you were talking with ur friends. After 11 hours of Wangan..im gooood for a whole week.. 11 hours reviving my R32 was awesome.

P.S. Remember a while back when I asked who and whats so bad about Damah? I finally get what ya mean...lol
PMAOL
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,558

QUOTE (Taeboy7 @ Yesterday at 7:13 PM)
P.S. Remember a while back when I asked who and whats so bad about Damah? I finally get what ya mean...lol

LOL, did you get to race him yesterday? Because if you did, you'd find him to the the cheapest racer out there. Let me tell you something funny....

1. Would never race me boost off unless his friend is ready to jump in and save his butt. Only whenever I mess up and he is in the lead that he'd call off his friend not to join a race.

2. Starts messing with my shifter after losing to me twice in a row. And wnats to 'take it outside'. I sat there in the AC conditioned room and continued playing while he rushed outside into the sun, all pumped up for a fist fight. Have fun knocking yourself out!

3. Had to ask Ed and another friend not to ram him just so he can beat me on Osaka boost on on the last turn due to tremendous boost (40m ahead with 2k to go and he'd catch up while I took a perfect line. Interesting)

4. Finally had the chance to go boost off when I raced for a friend. Turned out my friend was using a Z33, a car I have never used. Rushed out way in front of him but Ed rammed me back a 100 meters and Damah passed me. Caught up to him by 30 meters in a distance of 2000 meters on a semi-straight line (wow, how slow can you get?!) but didn't manage to pass him as he rams like no tomorrow and he ended up gloating like the best racer out there when he was 200m behind first place, LOL.

All this and I am over 1 full second faster than him on every single map when it comes to TA and yet he still thinks he is better. rolleyes.gif

His excuse? Ya, I played longer. Right, using his logic, no matter how much I sucked, I guess I am better than JVB and everyone from HKWCS because I played 'less'. Ouch, I think that just drooped my IQ by 10 points ;/

Trust me, I am not even trying to exaggerate the circumstances because I don't like him because you can ask anyone present at the time and they'd tell you its exactly how it happened.

Apparently, his only method of facing the truth is to try to bully someone by threatening to jump the person. I hope someone remind him that California is on a 3 strike system and I am pretty positive he is already on count 2. So if he wants to act all tough and be someone's daddy, please, by all means, do it because if he is stupid enough not to realize the consequences he will face, then there is no point in keeping him away from the bars.
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,685

aye shift . you sound real F**Ken big in here dont you . you talk all hard like you mean shit .. what about today shift .. why didnt you tell no one about today when i F**KED your ass up both boost on and off .. F**Ken lil B*tch talk more shit see what happens . 3 strike rule .. well see just say this shit to my face . at least remie did ..

look shift .. if you gonna piss and moan and continue B*tchin about you losin soo badly today .. then by all means go ahead cuhs i dont even look at these forums no more .. but if you gonna be a man , grow some balls , and say this shit to my face .. then by all means ... im waiting ...

and dont you EVER . and i MEAN EVER .. pull another lance again you little B*tch .. can you even begin to IMAGINE how many ppl ALREADY hate you ... and you gonna call 911 like a lil B*tch like lance did ... go ahead ... or maybe you can call one of your friends to help you ... OOOPPPSS my bad ... WHAT FRIENDS ?!?!?! fag swaygay mr stuck in neutral shift

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Nomake Wan on Jul 6 2008, 09:27 PM.
  - Reasons: Flaming/Sig Violation.

--------------------
This account has been suspended indefinitely.

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (SHIFT @ Today at 12:05 AM)

4. Finally had the chance to go boost off when I raced for a friend. Turned out my friend was using a Z33, a car I have never used. Rushed out way in front of him but Ed rammed me back a 100 meters and Damah passed me. Caught up to him by 30 meters in a distance of 2000 meters on a semi-straight line (wow, how slow can you get?!) but didn't manage to pass him as he rams like no tomorrow and he ended up gloating like the best racer out there when he was 200m behind first place, LOL.

when i was 200 m behind first place ? no shit im gloatin cuhs EVERYONE knew that someone who didnt SUCK like DICKSHIFT .. wouldve taken me on that last turn .. but since im just THAT MUCH BETTER THAN YOU .. i blocked and rammed your ass .. thats why i was cheering .. cuhs your punk ass cant even beat me boost off .. B*tch

- Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Nomake Wan on Jul 6 2008, 09:28 PM.
  - Reasons: Flaming yet again..

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DAMAH @ Today at 1:17 AM)
aye shift . you sound real F**Ken big in here dont you . you talk all hard like you mean shit .. what about today shift .. why didnt you tell no one about today when i F**KED your ass up both boost on and off .. F**Ken lil B*tch talk more shit see what happens . 3 strike rule .. well see just say this shit to my face . at least remie did ..

look shift .. if you gonna piss and moan and continue B*tchin about you losin soo badly today .. then by all means go ahead cuhs i dont even look at these forums no more .. but if you gonna be a man , grow some balls , and say this shit to my face .. then by all means ... im waiting ...

and dont you EVER . and i MEAN EVER .. pull another lance again you little B*tch .. can you even begin to IMAGINE how many ppl ALREADY hate you ... and you gonna call 911 like a lil B*tch like lance did ... go ahead ... or maybe you can call one of your friends to help you ... OOOPPPSS my bad ... WHAT FRIENDS ?!?!?!   fag swaygay mr stuck in neutral shift

LOL, when you have biceps bigger than your brain mass, here is the result. Oh oops wait, you don't have that massive of a body either so I guess thats a double whammy ;/

Yes, what about today indeed? Because if you even read a single sentence of my post you'd know the whole situation because I delineated everything that happened during the past few days in my post.

You know clearly what went down in those races and just how cheap you can get and yet you don't have anything to back you up to refute my points. Just one example is enough to sum up how much of a sore loser you are. If you are indeed so good, why would you ever need to mess around with my shifter when you can't even beat me in boost on yesterday? All you do know how to do is to type a bunch of jibberish that I can hardly even understand without any logical basis whatsoever.

And its pretty pathetic to talk about fighting someone who has never fought in his entire life if you are such a bigshot. Why don't I see you picking on someone bigger than you? Besides, I don't believe in physical violence because we live in a civilized society. Thats why there are laws that bind us from acting like an idiot. Trust me, you are not the biggest guy out there, not even close. And if someone like Kimbo Slice just randomly decides to jump you, what do you do? You call the authorities because thats what prevents this world falling into the dark ages....

Oh please, if by friends, you are talking about people who have nothing better to do than hang around in arcades all day then yes you are more popular but if you are refering to people who know how to associate in a mannered and civilized way, such as in the honors program at school and people from the upper scale of the society, then by no means can you even compare.

Besides, just by deducing from your post alone shows how ignorant and crude you really are. So much for a self-proclaimed 150 IQ or did you smoke all of your 'genius' away? rolleyes.gif

EDIT:

when i was 200 m behind first place ? no shit im gloatin cuhs EVERYONE knew that someone who didnt SUCK like DICKSHIFT .. wouldve taken me on that last turn .. but since im just THAT MUCH BETTER THAN YOU .. i blocked and rammed your ass .. thats why i was cheering .. cuhs your punk ass cant even beat me boost off .. B*tch

LOL, you just made my day. Thank you, my man!

Please do explain to me why you refused to press the brake everytime we raced one on one after your friend couldn't jump in and save your ass in boost off.

And please explain to me if you are so much better, why you'd even feel the need to ask your friend to jump in the race if you are losing. So much confidence in your own abilities ya?

And now tell me how in the world you'd even catch up to me if Ed didn't ram me. I am faster than you because I have better lines, maintain better apex speeds and know the traffic better so I'd really like to hear the logic behind your awesomeness whistling.gif

A last point on this....you don't have a single clue regarding the difference between boost on and boost off do you? If it was boost on, then yes, I could have slowed down and took the inside to ride you out because the boost makes my car running at a speed faster than yours. But in boost off, if I even let go of the gas for 0.5 of a second, I'd fall behind 20 meters and would have no chance whatsoever to use your car as a cushion. Thus it makes it very critical to time the meters perfectly to ride someone out in boost off and requiring me to do that with a car I don't even know the characteristics of because I have never used it before, is simply absurd.

PS: Also like how you don't mention how in the world I managed to catch up 40 meters in a space of 2000 meters. For a second. I really thought I was playing boost on there rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Jul 5 2008, 01:58 AM
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

first of all . wtf is imbo slice . second , i didnt bother reading your whole damn post because every other word that comes outta your mouth is complete bullshit . and you gotta learn to fight sometime B*tch . ask anyone in this room theyve been in at least one fight in their lives .. your the only pussy B*tch thats been tryin to shield himself away from reality .

and talkin about friends who kick it at the arcades .. foo i have WAYYY more friends out on the streets than you do B*tch .. you have honors friends ? wow big whoop .. do they order your F**Ken food for you too ?

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 02:02 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (Taeboy7 @ Yesterday at 7:13 PM)
Went to Speedzone yesterday. Got a good amount of stars. Saw Remie and Damah too but didnt bother to say hi. lol. Sorry man didnt want to be feel embarassed when you were talking with ur friends. After 11 hours of Wangan..im gooood for a whole week.. 11 hours reviving my R32 was awesome.

and taeboy evil star whatever the F**K you are . you serious ? you just mad cuhs i was talkin shit to you cuhs you decided that you wanted to boost off and refuse challengers in hakone when you were punkin the motherF**Ker who had 660/D horsepower ? is that it ?? if it is then dont be a little B*tch . say it to my face .. please ..

aye you should meet this fag name shift .. you guys would get along GREAT .

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DAMAH @ Today at 2:00 AM)
first of all . wtf is imbo slice . second , i didnt bother reading your whole damn post because every other word that comes outta your mouth is complete bullshit . and you gotta learn to fight sometime B*tch . ask anyone in this room theyve been in at least one fight in their lives .. your the only pussy B*tch thats been tryin to shield himself away from reality .

and talkin about friends who kick it at the arcades .. foo i have WAYYY more friends out on the streets than you do B*tch .. you have honors friends ? wow big whoop .. do they order your F**Ken food for you too ?

Sigh, you just can't argue with someone who follows absolutely no logic and thinks the best way to rebutt against someone is to use as many censored words as possible.

I also like how you managed to miss my entire post but ended up singling out kimbo slice. Try google him out and I am sure he'd be someone you'd be very pleased to 'take it outside' with.

And if you can tell me a single purpose of a physical confrontation, then I can judge whether if its worth my efforts to engage in one.

Well, I guess if you cross out everyone from your friend list who have sat through jail, who have smoked drugs, the loiters who spend more time doing nothing than on work and pimps who have failing grades, I am afraid you'd be left with zero friends ;/
PMEmail Poster
akagifc
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 02:39 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,320

I'm glad to see SoCal love in full force. . . .
PMEmail PosterAOL
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 02:56 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (SHIFT @ Today at 2:21 AM)
Sigh, you just can't argue with someone who follows absolutely no logic and thinks the best way to rebutt against someone is to use as many censored words as possible.

I also like how you managed to miss my entire post but ended up singling out kimbo slice. Try google him out and I am sure he'd be someone you'd be very pleased to 'take it outside' with.

And if you can tell me a single purpose of a physical confrontation, then I can judge whether if its worth my efforts to engage in one.

Well, I guess if you cross out everyone from your friend list who have sat through jail, who have smoked drugs, the loiters who spend more time doing nothing than on work and pimps who have failing grades, I am afraid you'd be left with zero friends ;/

there is one reason to get down : cuhs obviously we have beef and we needa settle it .. thats why . dont be a little pussy . and to all the lists of my friends .. youve basically taken out every normal person .. but whatever go continue sucking on your dick like you always do .. and if you ever wanna say this shit again .. PLEASE say it in my face .. grow some balls .. be a man .

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
ravingsniperX
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 03:43 AM
Quote Post

Super's Chosen Upbeat Opium Junkie

Member No.: 2,761

i dont rarely post... but i will. take some mob war time outta my life. okay...

to shift: bro, u use too many big words. like "delineated". i had to go on the dictionary to c wut it means and it said something like prohibit. not really too sure. and kimbo slice. ive heard of it b4 but no clue where that came frm. it jus reminds me of orange slice. F**Kn bomb ass drink.

to damah: u got really good @ racing. i gotta admit. for me today to get 1st and 2nd. that was jus pure luck. uhh dont noe wut else to say but urm good luck?

to the short evil star kid: we only talked shit cuz u wanted to go boost off with a 660. thats fcuked up. we noe ur gonna win.

to remie: dont wear white anymore.

to dragon: tell remie not to wear white anymore. and wthell hpnd to joel nowadays. havnt seen that F**Ker in a while.

to jack: u missed out.

to ali: too bad u had work. got work this weekend?

to all else: happy 4th of july.

im not gonna take any sides cuz shift, ur a frend frm hs. dont want to be caught in the middle. jus calm down and dont try to piss any1 off. if need be for a fight. im down for another FRIENDLY fight night hosted by ALI. haha
PMEmail PosterAOL
RemieGino14
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 766

Really...was me wearing white last night that bad...? :[

- RemieGino14 -
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (DAMAH @ Today at 2:56 AM)
there is one reason to get down : cuhs obviously we have beef and we needa settle it .. thats why . dont be a little pussy .  and to all the lists of my friends .. youve basically taken out every normal person .. but whatever go continue sucking on your dick like you always do .. and if you ever wanna say this shit again .. PLEASE say it in my face .. grow some balls .. be a man .

Thats utterly the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Now, I don't even want to argue with you anymore, I am actually CONCERNED about your mental health. Because if you keep up smoking weed, I am afraid you'd be mentally handicapped in a few years, seeing the progress thus far.

First of all, you got to understand that only retards settle problems with their fists. Why? Because, it signifies that either they are in the wrong and desparately wants to be right by bullying someone or that they are too stupid to express themselves and the only way to vent their frustration is through a fight.

And secondly, I feel really bad for you. Because you must have hang around the wrong crowd for so long that you consider it normal for someone to be in jail, to smoke drugs, and to accomplish absolutely nothing in their lifes.

Do you know why I don't say all these 'in your face'? Because you'd go all hysterical and start shouting jibberish at the top of your lungs while spitting out excessive saliva before I can even finish half a sentence. In other words, it is impossible to communicate with you in real life and judging from how you just ignored every point I have raised and continued on with your blabbing, it seems it is impossible to communicate with you through words as well.

So yes, be a man, behave more mature and act your age.

EDIT:

I'm glad to see SoCal love in full force. . . .

Its ok. We promise free and exciting drama every friday night and twice on sundays.

to shift: bro, u use too many big words. like "delineated". i had to go on the dictionary to c wut it means and it said something like prohibit. not really too sure. and kimbo slice. ive heard of it b4 but no clue where that came frm. it jus reminds me of orange slice. F**Kn bomb ass drink.

Oh Jon, you are too much laugh.gif . kimbo slice and orange slice, haha. But ya, delineated roughly translates to 'to portray with words'. Sorry but it has kind of gotten into a habit now when I type ;/...because I guess it kind of saves me time, I mean what takes longer to type? 'delineate' (1 word) or 'to portray with words' (4 words)?

And yep, I remember those hs moments. Good times with epler grin2.gif

Really...was me wearing white last night that bad...? :[

No, I actually thought it was ok. Even your hair wasn't that bad to be honest...

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Jul 5 2008, 10:12 AM
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (SHIFT @ Today at 10:01 AM)

Thats utterly the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Now, I don't even want to argue with you anymore, I am actually CONCERNED about your mental health. Because if you keep up smoking weed, I am afraid you'd be mentally handicapped in a few years, seeing the progress thus far.

First of all, you got to understand that only retards settle problems with their fists. Why? Because, it signifies that either they are in the wrong and desparately wants to be right by bullying someone or that they are too stupid to express themselves and the only way to vent their frustration is through a fight.

And secondly, I feel really bad for you. Because you must have hang around the wrong crowd for so long that you consider it normal for someone to be in jail, to smoke drugs, and to accomplish absolutely nothing in their lifes.

Do you know why I don't say all these 'in your face'? Because you'd go all hysterical and start shouting jibberish at the top of your lungs while spitting out excessive saliva before I can even finish half a sentence. In other words, it is impossible to communicate with you in real life and judging from how you just ignored every point I have raised and continued on with your blabbing, it seems it is impossible to communicate with you through words as well.

So yes, be a man, behave more mature and act your age.

EDIT:

Its ok. We promise free and exciting drama every friday night and twice on sundays.

Oh Jon, you are too much laugh.gif . kimbo slice and orange slice, haha. But ya, delineated roughly translates to 'to portray with words'. Sorry but it has kind of gotten into a habit now when I type ;/...because I guess it kind of saves me time, I mean what takes longer to type? 'delineate' (1 word) or 'to portray with words' (4 words)?

And yep, I remember those hs moments. Good times with epler grin2.gif

No, I actually thought it was ok. Even your hair wasn't that bad to be honest...

aiite shift .. we gonna throw it down .. dont let me catch you slippin .. im so serious .. you act like your the shit when your online .. lets see if you even have the balls to say this in my face

and trust shift .. its gonna go down .. and no ones gonna save your ass .. not ali , not ed , not no one .. keep talkin shit .. and ill make your face look uglier than it already is ..

and to tell you B*tch ... i think goin to jail for a short time and doin drugs is normal cuhs i dunno what happens in YOUR little faggot world .. but in my world , no ones perfect .. thats why all those ppl are normal ..

but anyways shift im dead serious ... no more of this online bullshit ... remie was a man to say it to my face .. lets see when YOULL finally be a man , grow some balls , and learn that using your fists does solve problems , as most ppl will see ...

..... unless your B*tch ass decides to pull a lance again and call 911 ...... LMAO F**Ken loser ..

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: User has been permanently banned due to this post by Nomake Wan on Jul 6 2008, 09:58 PM.
  - Reasons: Threatening another member with real-life violence. This will not be tolerated..

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

oh and btw .. have fun playin wangan at AX today .. you F**Ken loser .. WHO DOES THAT ? LMAO someone with absolutely no life and a 1 inch dick LMAO F**K shift

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

learn that using your fists does solve problems , as most ppl will see ...

If by solving a problem, you mean by landing your butt right back in jail so you can enjoy those black orange chickens again, then by all means, be my guest. I wouldn't be surprised if you are going spend half of your life behind bars one day when you loses your head and decides to be an imbecile.

i think goin to jail for a short time and doin drugs is normal cuhs i dunno what happens in YOUR little faggot world .. but in my world , no ones perfect .. thats why all those ppl are normal ..

Yes, thats why only a small percentage of the population has ever been to jail, i guess the majority are just not 'normal' ya? And yep, its so normal to be in jail that you can't even land a job right now due to your records.

..... unless your B*tch ass decides to pull a lance again and call 911 ...... LMAO F**Ken loser ..

Good job! You are such a man. Go and pick on someone who has never fought or worked out his entire life. Its like going 700 on Wangan against a 400 hp. Why don't I see you picking on someone with like 820 hp? No balls anymore, bigshot?

Like I said, I am not a thug or scumbag who frequents the jail system more often than the education system. I go by the law and if I see an idiot purposing to settle something in such a stupid way, then I will just let our justice system do its job.

ill make your face look uglier than it already is

Wow, I have acne, boohoo. At least once I clear it, I wouldn't be stuck with a forehead like yours which seems like it has a malignant brain tumor stuck in it. And ya my eyes are small but damn, have I never seen pee sized eyes like yours before. Oh btw, you may want to play more basketball or something so you can an inch or two more, midget.

oh and btw .. have fun playin wangan at AX today .. you F**Ken loser .. WHO DOES THAT ? LMAO someone with absolutely no life and a 1 inch dick LMAO F**K shift

Compare that to someone who decides its worth going back to jail just for some beef in Wangan. Indeed, I am such a no life and you are such a baller ;/

And oh trust me, my life is going to be brilliant because I use my brain. And unless you decide to use your's as well, good luck getting stuck in your own little misery. You may also want to keep on throwing out those immature baseless slanders, they really show how sophisticated and classy you are. Thumbs up!

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Jul 5 2008, 12:18 PM

- Details: Warning has been issued to this post by Nomake Wan on Jul 6 2008, 10:02 PM.
  - Reasons: Participating in flame war, name-calling..
PMEmail Poster
Speed
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,790

God, don't both of you ever shut the F**K up? Quit moaning already and go take the tampoons out of your vaginas. Both of you suck, TA and battle, but are decent. END OF STORY. JESUS, once one of you can beat Ali or Ed one on one in battle, or hit a 48 Osaka or 51 C1 or 54 Yoko Upward, or anything that requires any skill, then talk your shit, but till then, don't brag about sucking, or sounding logical in a stupid argument about max tune. God Damn cocky racers that suck balls, get some skill.

BOOYAKASHA. ohmy.gif
PMEmail PosterAOL
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

LOL, Sal, you don't want to get in this...

You might be good but you are not even part of the conversation. I may be decent relative to you but for a beginner like Damah, I am still lightyears ahead so please don't bunch us both together...

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Jul 5 2008, 12:45 PM
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (SHIFT @ Today at 12:07 PM)

If by solving a problem, you mean by landing your butt right back in jail so you can enjoy those black orange chickens again, then by all means, be my guest. I wouldn't be surprised if you are going spend half of your life behind bars one day when you loses your head and decides to be an imbecile.

Yes, thats why only a small percentage of the population has ever been to jail, i guess the majority are just not 'normal' ya? And yep, its so normal to be in jail that you can't even land a job right now due to your records.

Good job! You are such a man. Go and pick on someone who has never fought or worked out his entire life. Its like going 700 on Wangan against a 400 hp. Why don't I see you picking on someone with like 820 hp? No balls anymore, bigshot?

Like I said, I am not a thug or scumbag who frequents the jail system more often than the education system. I go by the law and if I see an idiot purposing to settle something in such a stupid way, then I will just let our justice system do its job.

Wow, I have acne, boohoo. At least once I clear it, I wouldn't be stuck with a forehead like yours which seems like it has a malignant brain tumor stuck in it. And ya my eyes are small but damn, have I never seen pee sized eyes like yours before. Oh btw, you may want to play more basketball or something so you can an inch or two more, midget.

Compare that to someone who decides its worth going back to jail just for some beef in Wangan. Yep, thats the move of a loser indeed.

And oh trust me, my life is going to be brilliant because I use my brain. And unless you decide to use your's as well, good luck getting stuck in your own little misery. You may also want to keep on throwing out those immature baseless slanders, they really show how sophisticated and classy you are. Thumbs up!

shift .. you STILL talkin shit on the forums ? lets just settle it now .. stop takin the pussy way out by sayin youve never been in a fight and shit .. thats why were waitin for you to actually become a man and MAN up and settle your differences .. you got shit with me ? dont be rantin and B*tchin on the forums .. tell me face to face .. and i GUARANTEE you you will have your first fight in your life .. and you talk about how goin to jail and doin drugs is not normal .. ask anyone in here .. theyve tried drugs . theyve probably spent one night in jail for doin somethin .. you needa stfu get your facts straight . and STRAIGHT UP SAY ALL THIS SHIT TO MY FACE . as speed said .. im gettin tired of all this shit online .. stop hidin yourself bbehind DSL or cable or whatever the F**K you use .

and who said im in misery .. everyone knew and saw how F**Ken happy i was when i pwned you boost off AND on last night .. you couldnt beat me .. you never could ..

oh and btw you like how i took all the crowns in super ? yah .. more to come B*tch .. thats just how much better i am than you .. now go cry to your friends .. OH WAIT .. NO FRIENDS i forgot .. you UGLY B*tch whos never had a gf in your life faggot that no one likes . have fun at AX playin wangan and REMEMBER .. DONT BUST A LANCE ... or everyones gonna hate you EVEN MORE than they already do ... [i didnt even think it was possible , but it is]

faggot ass shift .. sigh open your eyes .. this is exactly the shit they went through with lance .. and yet again , ali is lookin out for a faggot .. ALI , i hope you dont make the same mistake again .. cuhs i really wouldnt doubt it if one day shift took off his ugly facemask and FINALLY revealed to us that hes lance . HAHAHAHAHAHA damn shifts gay ..

This post has been edited by DAMAH on Jul 5 2008, 12:25 PM

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

shift .. you STILL talkin shit on the forums ? lets just settle it now .. stop takin the pussy way out by sayin youve never been in a fight and shit .. thats why were waitin for you to actually become a man and MAN up and settle your differences .. you got shit with me ? dont be rantin and B*tchin on the forums .. tell me face to face .. and i GUARANTEE you you will have your first fight in your life .. and you talk about how goin to jail and doin drugs is not normal .. ask anyone in here .. theyve tried drugs . theyve probably spent one night in jail for doin somethin .. you needa stfu get your facts straight . and STRAIGHT UP SAY ALL THIS SHIT TO MY FACE . as speed said .. im gettin tired of all this shit online .. stop hidin yourself bbehind DSL or cable or whatever the F**K you use

LOL, I won't even bother replying to that anymore as I have repeated my self enough times on that. If you want my reply, go back and read my previous posts. Your points are all well covered and answered.

and who said im in misery .. everyone knew and saw how F**Ken happy i was when i pwned you boost off AND on last night .. you couldnt beat me .. you never could ..

oh and btw you like how i took all the crowns in super ? yah .. more to come B*tch .. thats just how much better i am than you ..

Keep on running those 50s on Osaka and 30s on hakone. If you want to know, I have a 49'07 on osaka and a 27'9 on hakone inbound. While there are still many people out there that are better, I can still own a nooblet like you any day. Maybe you can start talking when you can even beat that pathetic 49'8 I set on Osaka with your card ya?

And trust me, if you want, I can go take all of those crowns of yours today. Don't worry, they won't take more than a couple of tries each. And oh, I forgot to congratulate you on taking the crowns I didn't bother to touch for 2 weeks. I bet you loved that c1 crown which I purposely slowed down and didn't bother fixing, good job Mr. Wangan!

While you are improving, you are still a long way away from the elites at Super and even further away from the elites from other parts of CA and the rest of the world. You may have potential (then again, who doesn't? I would be surprised if anyone isn't as half decent as you are when they played just as much and this applies to everyone. how good you are = how much you play) but too bad you are going to be under house arrest for 6 months so you won't ever catch up to me. Who has the last laugh now, huh?

But if you keep on deluding yourself, you may one day actually believe you are the king of the world. whistling.gif

now go cry to your friends .. OH WAIT .. NO FRIENDS i forgot

haven't we covered that already? Oh wait, I forgot, my bad. I forgot weed has ruined your short & long term memory already.

ou UGLY B*tch whos never had a gf in your life faggot that no one likes

Good job. By calling me ugly, you are basically saying you look deformed. And trust me, if one of those 60 year old white guys with saggy bellies can get a gf hotter than you can dream of, then so can I. The key here is money, but my bad thats something you don't have.

faggot ass shift .. sigh open your eyes .. this is exactly the shit they went through with lance .. and yet again , ali is lookin out for a faggot .. ALI , i hope you dont make the same mistake again .. cuhs i really wouldnt doubt it if one day shift took off his ugly facemask and FINALLY revealed to us that hes lance . HAHAHAHAHAHA damn shifts gay ..

Yes, this Lance over here was writing an essay for YOU while you went ahead and crashed my car. What happened? I ended up not requiring you to pay the 1.5K because I felt sorry for you.

But what would you know? You are the typical trash of this society. Unappreciative, ignorant and crude. I am glad we pay enough taxes just so we can lock up guys like you for good.

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Jul 5 2008, 12:54 PM
PMEmail Poster
e28
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

=MCR=

Member No.: 1,731

OH yea......... senko days REVIVED!!!! woot~~~~

@ shift - people are starting to hate u, i'm not jocking this time. edcucation is just a tool, nothing more.

@ Damah - damn your R34 slide alot @@ but i like it. it feel like drivning devil Z. doesnt do what u want all the time.

@ali - ax?

PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (SHIFT @ Today at 12:34 PM)

LOL, I won't even bother replying to that anymore as I have repeated my self enough times on that. If you want my reply, go back and read my previous posts. Your points are all well covered and answered.

Keep on running those 50s on Osaka and 30s on hakone. If you want to know, I have a 49'07 on osaka and a 27'9 on hakone inbound. While there are still many people out there that are better, I can still own a nooblet like you any day. Maybe you can start talking when you can even beat that pathetic 49'8 I set on Osaka with your card ya?

And trust me, if you want, I can go take all of those crowns of yours today. Don't worry, they won't take more than a couple of tries each. And oh, I forgot to congratulate you on taking the crowns I didn't bother to touch for 2 weeks. I bet you loved that c1 crown which I purposely slowed down and didn't bother fixing, good job Mr. Wangan!

if you keep on deluding yourself, you may one day actually believe it. whistling.gif

haven't we covered that already? Oh wait, I forgot, my bad. I forgot weed has ruined your short & long term memory already.

Good job. By calling me ugly, you are basically saying you look deformed. And trust me, if one of those 60 year old white guys with saggy bellies can get a gf hotter than you can dream of, then so can I. The key here is money, but my bad thats something you don't have.

Yes, this Lance over here was writing an essay for YOU while you went ahead and crashed my car. What happened? I ended up not requiring you to pay the 1.5K because I felt sorry for you.

But what would you know? You are the typical trash of this society. Unappreciative, ignorant and crude. I am glad we pay enough taxes just so we can lock up guys like you for good.

wow . are you serious ... you wanna talk bout TA .. well ask any person who knows .. TA times dont MATTER IN BATTLING .. battling and TA are two completely different things .. and you swear i didnt get you back for the essays .. and i already told AND asked you COUNTLESS times .. anyone who even knows a little about cars knows that that shit on your car is fixable .. you just dont trust no one to fix it for you .. i already told you thousands of times that its fixable and you dont have to pay shit .. but you were the one that said you wanted to do it through insurance .. and i asked you 30 times are you sure you said sure .. now you wanna bring it up again ? either stop bringin it up ... or let me fix it like i said i would so you would stop B*tchin about it ..

and truthfully ... you STILL cant hit 48 on osaka ?? IVE ONLY DONE A TOTAL OF LIKE 20 TA runs .. HOW MANY HAVE YOU DONE ?!?!?! like 20,000 ?!?!?! AND YOU STILL CANT HIT 48 ?? PATHETIC ..

I NEVER TA .. RARELY DO i TA unless im F**Ken bored .. so using COMMON SENSE .. YOU SHOULD be better tahn me in TA .. unless all that moneys just goin to waste .. and plus you STILL aint that much better than me in TA ... and youve played SOOOOOO much more TA than i have .. pretty pathetic i must say ..

WOOOOO ANIME EXPO FOR WANGAN !!!!!!!! faggotass .

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
DAMAH
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

WME Banned Member

QUOTE (e28 @ Today at 12:52 PM)
OH yea......... senko days REVIVED!!!! woot~~~~

@ shift - people are starting to hate u, i'm not jocking this time. edcucation is just a tool, nothing more.

@ Damah - damn your R34 slide alot @@ but i like it. it feel like drivning devil Z. doesnt do what u want all the time.

@ali - ax?

LMAO .. thank you edward .. we have a third party point of view right now .. but knowing shift .. hes just gonna try to come back at me again .. and bring you down a little too .. but whatever lets see what this faggot has to say ..

and about my r34 .. im pretty sure its my rims that needa be changed ... since you know what your talkin bout .. do you have any suggestions of rims i should use .. cuhs yah youre absolutely right .. it doesnt do what i want all the time hahaha but i like the way it looks .. but i want it to handle better .. so yah any sugggestions on rims ?

and if you guys go to AX , be sure to visit shift .. hell be the only loser who went there to play WANGAN . turned.gif have fun all whos going to AX for the APPROPRIATE REASONS .

--------------------

- The Moderating Team
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

edcucation is just a tool, nothing more.

If it can land you out of jail and prevent you from acting stupid, then by all means, take it.

wow . are you serious ... you wanna talk bout TA .. well ask any person who knows .. TA times dont MATTER IN BATTLING .. battling and TA are two completely different things ..

The reason I bought up TA is that TA requires you to run the fastest line. And that is essential for boost off.

Now if you don't want to talk about TA, then thats fine. Do you even realize why you won a meager three battles yesterday? Did you even read my first post?

let me quote my post and tell me if anything I said in this post isn't the truth.

1. Would never race me boost off unless his friend is ready to jump in and save his butt. Only whenever I mess up and he is in the lead that he'd call off his friend not to join a race.

2. Starts messing with my shifter after losing to me twice in a row. And wnats to 'take it outside'. I sat there in the AC conditioned room and continued playing while he rushed outside into the sun, all pumped up for a fist fight. Have fun knocking yourself out!

3. Had to ask Ed and another friend not to ram him just so he can beat me on Osaka boost on on the last turn due to tremendous boost (40m ahead with 2k to go and he'd catch up while I took a perfect line. Interesting)

So there you go. If you are so good and so confident of your abilities, why all the help? I also like how you fail to mention I can catch up 40 meters in a matter of 2k on you with a car I have never driven before in boost off. If I start a race in boost off in front, you can never dream of catching up again, never. Now if you start ramming in boost of, well then its anyone's game. I can even do that to people much better than me and win so its not only you who can win a boost off race by blocking.

and truthfully ... you STILL cant hit 48 on osaka ?? IVE ONLY DONE A TOTAL OF LIKE 20 TA runs .. HOW MANY HAVE YOU DONE ?!?!?! like 20,000 ?!?!?! AND YOU STILL CANT HIT 48 ?? PATHETIC ..

Neither has anyone who have played way longer than I have. I might have played longer than you but out of everyone from Super, I have still played the least amount of time.

And I guess you don't even realize the gap between a 50 on a 49 flat on Osaka. Thats the difference margin between a 53 and a 50. Why? Because the lower you go, the more skills it requires for you to shave off that extra bit of time. Thats why I am nowhere near the people with low 48s despite thats only less than a second away.

anyone who even knows a little about cars knows that that shit on your car is fixable .. you just dont trust no one to fix it for you .. i already told you thousands of times that its fixable and you dont have to pay shit .. but you were the one that said you wanted to do it through insurance .. and i asked you 30 times are you sure you said sure .. now you wanna bring it up again ? either stop bringin it up ... or let me fix it like i said i would so you would stop B*tchin about it ..

Yep, indeed you are more knowledgeable than the people who actually WORK in a repair job. I asked my friend who works in the one on Valley and he said its IMPOSSIBLE to repair the car as if it was never involved in an accident. Yes, it may actually look better if you repaint it and knock the parts back out but BMW is still going to charge me at least a few hundred per area for damage when I return it.

And yes, you treated me to 15 dollars of food. I thank you for that but I guess you failed to mention I have wasted more than a full tank of gas on your butt but thats not something I bring up, is it?

WOOOOO ANIME EXPO FOR WANGAN !!!!!!!! faggotass .

its funny because I am not even going and you are basically dissing everyone who is there right now or are planning to go. Good job!

PMEmail Poster
e28
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

=MCR=

Member No.: 1,731

if anyone has the most right to be cocky, that will me or ali, if i team up with ali with full force,u are gong to lose. me and ali want to have fun playing wangan, and i have lose more race on purpose just to keep the game fun then shift trying hard to win a race. cocky enought?
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 96 Pages  « 92 93 94 95 96  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll