Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

55 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> the funniest thing that happened to u, While Playing WMMT3
z1t0
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,087

i obtained a speed of 384 kmh on wangan tunnel once playing the story mode...in one of the chapters where the devil z appears out of nowhere...the devil z pulled up behind me and was pushing me...did this ever happened to anyone?

it was just really weird and i won by a whopping 700 some what meters...crazy ain't it
PMEmail Poster
Inso
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 962

QUOTE (z1t0 @ Today at 8:55 PM)
i obtained a speed of 384 kmh on wangan tunnel once playing the story mode...in one of the chapters where the devil z appears out of nowhere...the devil z pulled up behind me and was pushing me...did this ever happened to anyone?

it was just really weird and i won by a whopping 700 some what meters...crazy ain't it

lol.. there's already a forum for ppl so reached amazingly high speeds ^^ but neways, its does seem pretty cool, until u lose control of ur car, lolzz
PMEmail Poster
MaxX
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 894

It's more fun if you just watch your spedometer keep progressing, it comes close to going full circle.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
CHAN
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 489

owning dis guy 1v1 a few thou metres and juss gets off tha machine and runs away xDD
PMEmail Poster
Chaos
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 1,095

I remember that last time that my S30 is still C class 600hp

I'D battle a person about 600hp-over and think he's happy cause his HP is higher
But the smiling thing is just a fluke
the guy screwn at hakone and LOL.

Noobs sometimes were just duh and dont care about differences about their
HP .
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Midnight Star
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 04:13 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Member No.: 33

a LOT more. A game here costs $2. To get 600hp/b you need to finish first stage right? so that's $40. But thats not including the stuff ups. I saw he had to retry a lot of the stages.
PMEmail PosterMSN
KSF
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

MT Veteran

Member No.: 1,114

A couple of Funny things Actually,

Bugs you gotta love em.
Was playing a 4 way battle one machines freeze for some reason and we finish the race, and then we get stuck on 0m and keep going until the machine resets.

Wheel Errors, good for a laugh when some gets upset cause you beat them, or they stuff up their TA's.

4way Machine Hang( Ultra rare but does happen )
This seems to only happen when the machines start or or just after a reset ( MT3)
You play then when you start the screen goes blank for 10secs then you see "NO SIGNAL" in green letters on the screen, dunno what causes it, but then you see the lenghty start up process or syncing all the data between the machines... lol, well that is if you have a huge player base.
dk-2
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

Member No.: 748

When your beating a guy by atleast 100 meters and 4th gear just goes to neutral then you eff up. laugh.gif i was like. blink.gif mad.gif sad.gif laugh.gif Then he past me. Once he passes me fourth gear came back to life. dry.gif laugh.gif I was like what happened. ohmy.gif laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
old_skool_SR
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

rolla addict

Member No.: 879

last night i was playing someone with boost on. its ok since i have higher HP 780 to 740 his 34 just went out to like 400meters at the start, and the boost thingy didnt work. i lost by about under 100m. i was ctaching up on him on turns and stuff but then his r34 looks like he's got boost while hes ahead!!!i me and my friend was like WTF? boost for the leading player? anyways it was a good laugh
Silver_Z
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 816

QUOTE (old_skool_SR @ Today at 4:26 PM)
last night i was playing someone with boost on. its ok since i have higher HP 780 to 740 his 34 just went out to like 400meters at the start, and the boost thingy didnt work. i lost by about under 100m. i was ctaching up on him on turns and stuff but then his r34 looks like he's got boost while hes ahead!!!i me and my friend was like WTF? boost for the leading player? anyways it was a good laugh

It's always cool when you catch up on corners!!! cool.gif Eveybody must have experienced that when they were still very young and got their hands for the first time on any racing arcade how hard it was to tackle corners... Now that you've grown, you still notice, you still seemed to have not perfected taking corners... tsk tsk! happy.gif uhhh, well maybe except you old_skool_SR, you must be a race car or slalom driver? smile.gif
PM
old_skool_SR
Posted: Oct 10 2007, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

rolla addict

Member No.: 879

i could catch up on the corners last night but on the exits his R34 looks like he has NOS. biggrin.gif:D:D. im not really a race car driver but i learned my driving from some> biggrin.gif:D
ACE!?
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,058

QUOTE (dk-2 @ Oct 10 2007, 04:08 PM)
When your beating a guy by atleast 100 meters and 4th gear just goes to neutral then you eff up. laugh.gif i was like. blink.gif mad.gif sad.gif laugh.gif Then he past me. Once he passes me fourth gear came back to life. dry.gif laugh.gif I was like what happened. ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Thats shifter issue not glitch. if it happens take it out of gear and put it back in. if that dont fix it repeat but SLAM that B*tch into gear. lol
PMEmail PosterAOL
Limit-R
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 632

Whenever the car doesn't engage gear for me I just take it out of gear again and push it back in as well as step of the gas and get back on it. Usually that fixes it.

This post has been edited by Limit-R on Oct 12 2007, 09:38 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
ac101
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 11:48 PM
Quote Post

絶対領域 ratio: best math ratio EVER

Member No.: 903

i made a guy get stuck on top of the toll booth on yoko dh when i was playing in hk...
obviously i won, cuz he was stuck...
but after the game, i quickly retired and GTFOed...
dont wanna get killed...lol
PMEmail Poster
amazing_red
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 1,138

I was racing some n00b, and he tryed to pin into the wall to smash into a van. So i breaked and he went flying into the van then after I smashed him he was like "aaawwwww you cheated, you smashed me into a van. I want a re-match" so I did it raced him again and he got really fustrated and angry and I just started to laugh in his face. LOL laugh.gif

This post has been edited by amazing_red on Oct 13 2007, 01:16 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
roxas3
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 04:41 AM
Quote Post

Camera freak and loving it!

Member No.: 1,131

A lot of the times, most of the funny things just happens when me and my friends all out 820hp battles on EVERY FREAKING MAP. Constant ramming and as well a big show of our skills.

There was another times where a rather pretty girl was playing on a stock can with versus on. Obviously you can see where this was heading and some bigshot with his fully tuned car (think it was an R34) challenged her. I felt pity for her that afterwards, I gave her the $2 for the game and just replied that there is a load of people that will take advantage of 1) you're a girl, 2) you're using a stock car and 3) you put versus on which is kind of a no-no if you're new to the game. After doing that, she looked at me and asked me to beat that guy.

I wasn't too keen as he drove like an idiot and I really didn't want to use my $2 again but I decided to do it as being a nice guy I was. Beated the a-hole quite hard on C1 and he saw the girl that he just beaten and tried to win again and again. Obviously, he didn't after 10 tries. The girl was rather happy as I kept winning and eventually asked me to help her out with the game. Eventually she became just as skilled as I am though she does have a lot to learn to keep up where I am ATM smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
BeastinLondon
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

Member No.: 230

sounds like you hooked up.
PMEmail Poster
amazing_red
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 1,138

lol someones a playa
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
FClover
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

All hail the Gurren Brigade!

Member No.: 954

LOL that's something new... laugh.gif
Girls don't even touch the arcade racing machines unless they have a boyfriend who does in my area... laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,198

nah, actually most girls play it now.
and most of them are hot girls ^^

anyways, if you have a chance of fighting someone weaker than you, then why tell them that they are still newbie?
You get free stars, and free play XD
I know it's not much of a challange, but it's for the good anyways tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kael555
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 831

LOL THIS ALSO HAPPENED FEW DAYS AGO!!!
Story:i saw a n00b VS another n00b (both of em are 600HP) they always choose C1 Inward so i wanted to Join they laughed at my car but in the end i pwned them so i said:it does not depend on the looks of ur car it depends on ur drivng skills
(i was using a Lancer Evo VI RS White)
PMEmail Poster
terencemk
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 1,129

the funiest thing happened one day while i was on my way to fetch my gf from school. i had extra time so i went to hit on the nearby arcade and saw a corky noob with 800 hp racing against a guest 280 hp car. Ok fine, i went on ahead and joined in the game, and when i hit the "accept challenge button" He went screaming in my face : " NOOOOO, don't challenge!! i want free stars! " , *shrugs free stars for me anyway. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by terencemk on Oct 23 2007, 08:22 AM
PMEmail Poster
Kenji
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,019

He still gets one free star anyway... tongue.gif

PMEmail Poster
RB33
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

Ahh... the Wangan food chain... happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kael555
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 831

QUOTE (terencemk @ Today at 8:19 AM)
the funiest thing happened one day while i was on my way to fetch my gf from school. i had extra time so i went to hit on the nearby arcade and saw a corky noob with 800 hp racing against a guest 280 hp car. Ok fine, i went on ahead and joined in the game, and when i hit the "accept challenge button" He went screaming in my face : " NOOOOO, don't challenge!! i want free stars! " , *shrugs free stars for me anyway. laugh.gif

i bet that guy was sore loser >.<
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 55 Pages  1 2 3 4 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll