> Congratulations WME!, 1000 Members!!
AsakuraZ
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Callsign: Chaser

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Good Evening WME!

I am very happy to announce that after ten months, we have reached our 1,000 members mark! It has been a great ten months so far, and I have enjoyed being your guys Admin and bringing Wangan Midnight to the forefront.

To celebrate this occasion right and after taking into consideration the polls on the site, we will have the first WME radio broadcast on Nov 2! The time that night is TBD and I will look for some feedback on when is a good time for the members here. Keep in mind that the Admins live in the Pacific time zone.

The show will start off with some basic announcements from us, a little bit of chatting with you guys and then go on to play music for the next hours, with a little bit of break in between the music with a little bit more talking from us. The music that will be played is varied, and do not expect to hear many WMMT tracks played. Everyone has the songs and this site has its own internal player. It would be a waste of the radio to cycle these songs through. Now what should you expect to hear? Everything. From 70s, 80s, 90s, top hits, Trance, Eurobeat, Video Game Music and more.

We are very excited to get this to you guys and I hope you are as well! This is really all thanks to you guys, the members. Without you, Wangan Midnight Expressway would not exist. Thanks again and I hope to be here to see 2000 members with you guys!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
E86
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Lead Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 2

That was a very moving speech there, AsakuraZ.

I, too, am proud to serve this community as the tech Admin and hope to continue providing support to you guys. A little update on the radio broadcast program. We will be using our sister site IDW's radio station for the Nov 2 broadcast. They have a 32 listener capacity, so make sure to check back here for the actual broadcasting time.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
wangan_sti
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

gud boi.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 328

Congrats on the 1000 members grin2.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Midnight Star
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 33

Wooo. 1000 members! I'm just glad I contributed tongue.gif I'll have to tune in to the radio station since its such a great occasion.
PMEmail PosterMSN

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll