Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> import scene in Japan, American cars in Japan
280z
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 637

HAHAHAHA undergrounds. OMG. That has to be the most ricearific game ever made. You cant even tune your cars in it. I bet you cant wait to get NOS and underbody neon for your future evo so you can achieve a power level of 10. If you would of at least mentioned a game with some sort of tuning you would of had a little bit more respect, not much more but a little.

The more i read this guys posts the more i laugh. And he drives a ford, taurus i presume?

You not liking cars has nothing to do with you saying they are piece of shit. I dont like porches but that doesnt mean they suck. Too bad you dont live closer so i could laugh at you in person. And go buy a real car. Jap or not mitsubishis all suck except for the starion, that one at least has some charm. Go buy a real car you idiot.

Oh go play Tokyo Xtreme Racer that has mostly japanese cars (i wonder why) and some american cars, play it and tell me the american cars suck to japanese game developers.
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

Member No.: 760

Underground 2 was good if you kept your car NORMAL! The rest was GUETTO stuff and I myself hate all of that. But like I said before NFS made it for everyone. Guetto/ tuners/ and SUV guetto people. A little of everything.. My power level was 2 or 3 .. It had to be extremeee guetto to achieve 10.. So who wouldn't pass.

Most Wanted is the best NFS ever released after NFS Hot Persuit back in 1998, the cops are extremely smart in Most Wanted.. Pro Street will be better thought.. smile.gif I hope. I think it has real damage like NFS Porsche unleashed.

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Nov 16 2007, 10:43 AM
PMEmail Poster
iZ28
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 1,392

QUOTE (The-chosen-knight @ Today at 10:41 AM)
Underground 2 was good if you kept your car NORMAL! The rest was GUETTO stuff and I myself hate all of that.  But like I said before NFS made it for everyone. Guetto/ tuners/ and SUV guetto people. A little of everything..  My power level was 2 or 3 .. It had to be extremeee guetto to achieve 10.. So who wouldn't pass.

Most Wanted is the best NFS ever released after NFS Hot Persuit back in 1998, the cops are extremely smart in Most Wanted..  Pro Street will be better thought.. smile.gif I hope. I think it has real damage like NFS Porsche unleashed.

it's "ghetto" not GUETTO

don't generalize about people who drive SUVs
NOT all of them are ghetto

find a big SUV with chrome 24s all around, dark tint,
music blasting, and tell the owner he's ghetto

I notice you live in Florida, shouldn't be too hard

then again I doubt you have the balls to even try

try it you might make some new friends laugh2.gif

This post has been edited by iZ28 on Nov 16 2007, 11:36 AM
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

Its a fact man, NFS was made for everyone and dont think a SUV would be used for drifting.. The SUV was added for the Ghettos like IT or not. And sorry about misspelling the word. I dont like ghetto anything so I wouldn't notice I misspelled the word. A SUV with 24s NOT being ghetto ? SURE.

PMEmail Poster
iZ28
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (The-chosen-knight @ Today at 1:14 PM)
Its a fact man, NFS was made for everyone and dont think a SUV would be used for drifting.. The SUV was added for the Ghettos like IT or not. And sorry about misspelling the word. I dont like ghetto anything so I wouldn't notice I misspelled the word. A SUV with 24s NOT being ghetto ? SURE.

"the ghettos"?

Describe these "ghettos"

What are these "ghettos" you speak of?

Is your use of "the ghettos" a substitute for another term?
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 02:01 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
re_amemiyafd
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 146

If my memory serves me right the VP of Trust, Okawa Koichi, used to run a Trans Am on the Tomei highway back in the day...I also remember hearing Manubu Suzuki owns a classic vette...I maybe wrong though...

This post has been edited by re_amemiyafd on Nov 16 2007, 02:16 PM
PMEmail Poster
iZ28
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

chosen-knight:

your sure do know how to avoid questions

of course I know about the 'dub' scene, etc.

I'm just curious about who these 'ghettos' are?
Based on the context of your post and your
usage of 'ghettos' I take it to mean a kind of people.

This post has been edited by iZ28 on Nov 16 2007, 02:19 PM
PMEmail Poster
iZ28
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (re_amemiyafd @ Today at 2:16 PM)
If my memory serves me right the VP of Trust, Okawa Koichi, used to run a Trans Am on the Tomei highway back in the day...I also remember hearing Manubu Suzuki owns a classic vette...I maybe wrong though...

reminds me of a time when a buddy and me went to a dealership that specialized in classic cars

there was an Asian man and his wife looking at a late 70s-early 80s Corvette
which was ugly, slow, and overprice. Those were the Corvettes to avoid.

my buddy and I started giving him looks, thumbs downs, not to buy
we didn't want this guy to get ripped off

the salesman caught what we were doing and took the couple into an office

poor guy bought it

the staff at the dealership made it clear we should leave

I guess he had money to throw around since his wife drove a late model Mercedes M class home.
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

QUOTE (iZ28 @ Today at 2:18 PM)
chosen-knight:

your sure do know how to avoid questions

of course I know about the 'dub' scene, etc.

I'm just curious about who these 'ghettos' are?
Based on the context of your post and your
usage of 'ghettos' I take it to mean a kind of people.

Whoever likes Ghetto rims and cars I guess, the population is big. SO the point is Electronic Arts didint forget anyone.. Simple. The cars are Ghetto what should I say?? THE dub cars? No they are ghetto and its a fact, and they are for the ghetto people. Just like an EVO its for the Tuner People..

Who likes tuners? many do.. You do , I do , the jap do, Amir an Iranian Friend oh mine does as well.

You tell me.

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Nov 16 2007, 02:45 PM
PMEmail Poster
peemyTNBow
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

You tell me, why are you still trying to kill peoples brain cells with your idiotic stupitity? I thought this topic was over. People who drive hummers and escalades are richer than you, so you do not need to disrespect what you cannot afford. You cannot afford a 50,000+ hummer or escalade or GMC Yukon because apparently you are "still" saving for your EVO. Ghetto people > you with your case in point.

The EVO is not for the "TUNERZ PEoPLEZ", It was made to bring mitsubishi out of its financial crisis in 1992 and compete in the WRC.
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

QUOTE (BmwNeoType @ Today at 3:19 PM)
You tell me, why are you still trying to kill peoples brain cells with your idiotic stupitity? I thought this topic was over. People who drive hummers and escalades are richer than you, so you do not need to disrespect what you cannot afford. You cannot afford a 50,000+ hummer or escalade or GMC Yukon because apparently you are "still" saving for your EVO. Ghetto people > you with your case in point.

The EVO is not for the "TUNERZ PEoPLEZ", It was made to bring mitsubishi out of its financial crisis in 1992 and compete in the WRC.

Dude if your mature enough stop coming here, Your the rich man that has driven every car on earth and has SOO MUCH more money than me etc. and has more experience with cars and ferraris and stuff. So dont lower yourself soo much youve done it already. And again with the money I dont care if I cant afford a SUV I dont like them never will, is that all you care about? who has more money than the other?

Nobody is insulting nobody around here but you and some dude that called me an IDIOT a few posts back. I just said american cars are junk and thats my opinion looks like I was the one that touched a soft spot like one said back there.

So the point was to get level 10 star in underground you had to completely ghettoish your ride.. But of course you didnt get the point since all you do is B*tch and call people names.

Your friend asked me what ghetto was and I kindly replied so whats your point ?none of course.

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Nov 16 2007, 04:38 PM
PMEmail Poster
peemyTNBow
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

You brought it all on yourself with one comment. I am just amusing myself. You were called an idiot NOT because you did not like american cars, but because you said they were junk without supporting it with REAL WORLD facts and experiences. Then you started trying to act like a hardass, and then i just starting having fun with it. You brought a butter knife into a gunfight, that is all.

You started it all, and you can stop it by shutting up about this topic, and ignoring me and others.

This post has been edited by BmwNeoType on Nov 16 2007, 05:19 PM
The-chosen-knight
Posted: Nov 16 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

QUOTE (BmwNeoType @ Today at 5:18 PM)
You brought it all on yourself with one comment. I am just amusing myself. You were called an idiot NOT because you did not like american cars, but because you said they were junk without supporting it with REAL WORLD facts and experiences. Then you started trying to act like a hardass, and then i just starting having fun with it. You brought a butter knife into a gunfight, that is all.

You started it all, and you can stop it by shutting up about this topic, and ignoring me and others.

Games even though they are VIRTUAL they do in fact pick cars that are LOVED and widely USED in the real world. *That right there is REAL WORLD facts and programmers and the whole crew experiences* If they pick cars players/people/ didnt like the game wouldn't sell. And an EVO to make it to the cover of a game is obviously a BIG thing. A model that makes it front page and in a cover of a modeling magazine means "GOOD"

You just dont want to agree with me tongue.gif because im obviously your enemy. laugh.gif but you know its true.

Bat thats it I guess.. Good luck to you all smile.gif and lets end it now.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 3 Pages  1 2 3  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll