Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

501 Pages  « 498 499 500 501  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.  Rate:  
> PLAYERS, ASK QUESTIONS HERE!
vash944
Posted: Feb 11 2016, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (Dare @ Today, 8:33 AM)
heres a big thinking point.

"Rims" make no contact with the road, its all tyres. So how is it supposed to "help" grip?

[ Post merged on Feb 11 2016, 08:33 AM ]
heres a big thinking point.

"Rims" make no contact with the road, its all tyres. So how is it supposed to "help" grip?

Good point... in reality Rims were designed not only aesthetics but rather another way to lighten the total weight of the car without any sacrifice for durability on wheels

Now we go back to WMMT logic.... it stands total aesthetics unless devs debunk and troll the crap outta us from their former fact
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
mattcastaneda_
Posted: Feb 11 2016, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,258

Does battle grade aura determine how good you are in battle or how much time you actually spend playing the game? Because in my experience, I know a lot of players who are 5th grade-7th grade who play like 1st-2nd grades. I know we all have our bad days and this might come from a noob who has a very low battle grade aura but I don't really care if I'm 1st grade or if I'm 6th grade. I would really like to reach 6th grade just so I can get the monkey aura because I'm a fan of monkeys but before I get off topic, for me, Battle grade auras determine how often you play, not how good you are in battle. Because I know a handful of players stuck in 1st-2nd grade who can go on par or even beat 5th-7th grade players. But hey that's how I look at it. How do you look at high battle grade auras?
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Feb 11 2016, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (mattcastaneda_ @ Today, 5:06 PM)
battle grade aura determines how much you spend playing the game

there you go.

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Feb 11 2016, 11:31 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Rena_KonataKanade
Posted: Feb 12 2016, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

New Game! Project Status : JZX100, Road to FDU!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,987

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ Today, 2:31 PM)
there you go.

Spend in time ans in money... laugh.gif
SECTORTWO
Posted: Feb 17 2016, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 6,048

Quick questions:

What's the point in completing story mode 300?

also

I don't seem to be unlocking anymore colours after leveling up (I have all the dressup parts already) but I've been stuck at "Wine Red" or something for my R32.

and

What does completing Japan Challenges do exactly? I've gotten number plates and points but is it random or something?
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Feb 17 2016, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

extra story mode has bonus unlocks - music, and if undefeated, tachometers

you dont gain colours when levelling up, you only get them every 60 plays when you "renew".

japan challenge is normal ghost, so you get the usual stuff in ghost - dressup - iwth extra number plates, as well as japan challenge stickers on completion of an entire loop of japan
PMEmail PosterMSN
vash944
Posted: Feb 17 2016, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

What's the point in completing story mode 300?

If Undefeated you will get a certain colored tachometer and soundtracks from previous installments WMMT series

Otherwise if you want to rank up complete story mode 360

I don't seem to be unlocking anymore colours after leveling up (I have all the dressup parts already) but I've been stuck at "Wine Red" or something for my R32.

You have to play 60 games to unlock Inspection colors, the game will not count if you win 1st in VS battles also you will be given a discard to give away to friends for 600hp car of their choice

What does completing Japan Challenges do exactly? I've gotten number plates and points but is it random or something?
for every Japan Challenge loop completed you will be given a JC sticker for up to 5th loop

As for plates Dressup I believe it isn't random rather there is a certain block that will give you plates and if all the plates dressup is completed they will give you 2X dressup instead
SECTORTWO
Posted: Feb 18 2016, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 6,048

Thanks for the info guys! Unfortunately I've lost a few rounds already so I don't think I'll be getting the fancy tachometers, not too interested in the old Wangan Midnight tracks either.

Are there any other dressup parts to be gotten from the Japan Challenge mode? I have the plates with lights and also plates that have a stripe down it.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 18 2016, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (SECTORTWO @ 5 hours, 39 minutes ago)
Are there any other dressup parts to be gotten from the Japan Challenge mode? I have the plates with lights and also plates that have a stripe down it.

Just plate dressup parts... it would take about 4th to 5th loop tp complete all the plate dressups because it takes a certain number of blocks in a loop to obtain it

Also Japan Challenge is a good way to jump higher in your car's ranking and if you complete 250 stages or whole 5 loops that you will get 11 ranks total
Pasta
Posted: Feb 24 2016, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 37

Legitimate question I've been curious about for some time:

Why have we yet to see a Honda/Acura presence in WMMT? The NSX and S2000 would be perfect additions to the line up. Additionally, the NSX and S2K have been included in almost every Tokyo Xtreme Racer game in mod-able forms, so it can't be a situation like with Nissan not wanting people to mod the R35. Even further than that, the cars are already both in the Bandai-Namco mobile game "Drift Spirits" that uses many of the same car and body kit assets as WMMT already, so the physical assets and the licenses have clearly at least been sorted out for that game. So why not include them in WMMT? Doesn't make any sense.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
vash944
Posted: Feb 24 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Pasta @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
Legitimate question I've been curious about for some time:

Why have we yet to see a Honda/Acura presence in WMMT? The NSX and S2000 would be perfect additions to the line up. Additionally, the NSX and S2K have been included in almost every Tokyo Xtreme Racer game in mod-able forms, so it can't be a situation like with Nissan not wanting people to mod the R35. Even further than that, the cars are already both in the Bandai-Namco mobile game "Drift Spirits" that uses many of the same car and body kit assets as WMMT already, so the physical assets and the licenses have clearly at least been sorted out for that game. So why not include them in WMMT? Doesn't make any sense.

If you remember what Volkswagon's comment on how Transformer's Binaltech when Takara was trying to appeal for Bumblebee's new look using the "New Beetle" but nearly the same logic but here is my version of their propable clause

"We [Honda] do not condone or associate with Street racing"

As we go back on topic again... sure Honda being plagued by scandalous news topic when some local racers used their brands for illegal street racing

Also I do find it funny when Initial D was included, sure Gran Turismo was easily added because of racing in controlled racing environment, but why TXR series was added?

My theory of Honda either raising their license price or hates Namco is now erased when Drift Sprits added Honda in their car lineup

In Drift Spirits' sense... it does look like a controlled racing environment

LOWDOWN: Honda is one fussy <Bleeeep!>-er
CarlRaven
Posted: Feb 24 2016, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

Honda's cars are also featured in NFS 2015 and Asphalt 8, so I guess they're being less fussy about this.....
PMEmail Poster
FURY
Posted: Feb 27 2016, 04:34 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 10,250

I heard fdu gives you a choice of choosing different colours every time you play ghost? I just hit fdu today but I didn't get to change anything. Am I missing something?
PMEmail Poster
NICHO
Posted: Feb 27 2016, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 10,465

QUOTE (FURY @ 49 minutes, 39 seconds ago)
I heard fdu gives you a choice of choosing different colours every time you play ghost? I just hit fdu today but I didn't get to change anything. Am I missing something?

You must fill the du bar as usual to change colours
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 27 2016, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (FURY @ 1 hour, 19 minutes ago)

In WMMT5 after DU level 105 and must fill up the DU bar to change your current Inspection colors obtained in your car which is FDU

FURY
Posted: Feb 27 2016, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 10,250

Ah I see, thanks.
PMEmail Poster
mattcastaneda_
Posted: Feb 28 2016, 04:54 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Guys, can defaults be found by typing their names in the "search ghost" option and do they retain the route of the map when you last challenged them? Because I have this habit of updating crowns and I found this perfect Wangan Line route, perfect traffic placement and everything, I want to do that with my all of my crowns so do they change their routes and can they be found by searching? And to the Wangan Line runners, which defaults do you challenge? I recently challenged the "andy" r33 default and the route is wonderful, at least for me. Thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Feb 28 2016, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

no, they cant. at least, it wasn't searchable before.
also, route changes pretty much per play.
PMEmail PosterMSN
cabbie
Posted: Feb 28 2016, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Member No.: 5,963

Just keep trying till you get a troll route.
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Feb 29 2016, 02:53 AM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Member No.: 9,838

My Wangan goes from Rinkai Subcenter -> New Belt Line CW -> Yaesu

mattcastaneda_
Posted: Mar 1 2016, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Anyone familiar how to get the "White" aura in your driving style? All I know is to get red you need to burn hard, as long as you're getting the title "Destroyer" every game you're pretty much close. I got "Blue" by treating every race I have like a time attack and avoiding maximum burn and blocks. I see people who spam ghost battles get Yellow and Green auras, now I only need to know how to get white. The fact it looks good is a factor since I can't mount dress-ups on my Spec V. Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Mar 2 2016, 03:07 AM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Member No.: 9,838

QUOTE (mattcastaneda_ @ 4 hours, 10 minutes ago)
Anyone familiar how to get the "White" aura in your driving style? All I know is to get red you need to burn hard, as long as you're getting the title "Destroyer" every game you're pretty much close. I got "Blue" by treating every race I have like a time attack and avoiding maximum burn and blocks. I see people who spam ghost battles get Yellow and Green auras, now I only need to know how to get white. The fact it looks good is a factor since I can't mount dress-ups on my Spec V. Thanks.

White = no battles

If you battled, grind the wall so its yellow. Then play soft block with a friend (contact with their car but not walls and traffic).

A preconception I have of yellow and green auras on cars which are refuse vs and spam ghost are that they are guest/600 fishers and don't verse 830s.
mattcastaneda_
Posted: Mar 2 2016, 03:58 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (EdwardHeartsU @ 51 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
White = no battles

If you battled, grind the wall so its yellow. Then play soft block with a friend (contact with their car but not walls and traffic).

A preconception I have of yellow and green auras on cars which are refuse vs and spam ghost are that they are guest/600 fishers and don't verse 830s.

What do you mean no battles? As of now I've been spamming Time Attacks when there is no people. I usually play during the opening hours since I have errands and school in the afternoon. Can Time Attacks determine your driving style?
PMEmail Poster
CarlRaven
Posted: Mar 2 2016, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

You can only modify your driving style by taking part in VS battles.
PMEmail Poster
Pasta
Posted: Mar 2 2016, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 37

Basically, if you have NEVER ONCE participated in a human player VS. battle once you hit 5000km, that is the only way to get a white aura.

This post has been edited by Pasta on Mar 2 2016, 11:13 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options 501 Pages  « 498 499 500 501  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll