Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> wall tapping?!?

is it consider cheating?
yes [ 8 ]  [7.34%]
no [ 101 ]  [92.66%]
Total Votes: 109
Guests cannot vote 
Midnight Star
Posted on Dec 25 2007, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 33

I don't wall tap for one reason, I don't do time attacks. I'm a battle person. Wall tap leaves you vulnerable for a ramming >< I try to brake and take the inside when possible. Leaves you less vulnerable.
PMEmail PosterMSN
The-chosen-knight
Posted on Dec 25 2007, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

Group: Members
Member No.: 760

QUOTE (Tunneler 12k @ Today at 4:04 PM)

btw if ur friend used wall tap and it had the same speeds as braking it just means he did it wrong XD

Sure dude, he did it soo wrong that hes in the TOP 5 at osaka smile.gif also wall tap and breaking are done at the VERY same place smile.gif which means you slow down no matter what at the same spot. Just one at the wall the other opposite from the wall (Logically)

Once again wall tap is unnecessary.
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 25 2007, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

絶対領域 ratio: best math ratio EVER

Member No.: 903

u keep saying top 5...
wats the exact time??

and if ur braking and ur wall tapping is done at the same place...then u ARE doing it wrong...lol

This post has been edited by ac101 on Dec 25 2007, 06:15 PM
PMEmail Poster
blanc_erik
Posted on Dec 25 2007, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 993

Is it 3'49"739 ??
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Tunneler 12k
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 12:53 AM
Quote Post

5tiuA Legend

Member No.: 887

also wall tap and breaking are done at the VERY same place

hope ur not serious......
PMEmail Poster
Spike Razzor
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,324

QUOTE (ac101 @ Yesterday at 6:11 PM)
u keep saying top 5...
wats the exact time??

and if ur braking and ur wall tapping is done at the same place...then u ARE doing it wrong...lol

He just doesn't know how or what walltap is, so he just asumes its slow and makes the rest up as he goes.

Knight, just do use all a favour and shut the F**K up, please! Your n00b logic, combined with your obvious lack or game experience is giving me a headache.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
BDDEE@
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 810

QUOTE (Spike Razzor @ Today at 7:06 PM)
He just doesn't know how or what walltap is, so he just asumes its slow and makes the rest up as he goes.

Knight, just do use all a favour and shut the F**K up, please! Your n00b logic, combined with your obvious lack or game experience is giving me a headache.

x2
lol serously, done @ same time? are you F**Kn out of your mind?
PMEmail Poster
BNR34NISMO
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 03:35 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 871

braking is same as walltapping? HAHA wat a NOOB
PMEmail Poster
SocalJGEVO8
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 07:48 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,374

Ok the way i understand this by reading all of this is knight doesn't know the difference between fast and slow XD jk. but then again I've seen fast people with it and without it I've been in the game since wmmt1 but didn't start getting seriously until 2 came out. I've been time attacking for the past 3 years now and still trying to perfect the wall tap because it is a faster way IMPO to attack a corner because of me not constantly watching exit speed i watch the speed during the whole turn if i know its not fast in that section start over. and your 3"50'2xx on Osaka is average for the moderate player trust me i know some of the best in Southern California and they make first page on the internet ranking. and b4 i was typing this yes i did check the internet rankings for Osaka so unless your friend who doesn't tap is from Hong Kong, China, or Taiwan i don't believe he is top 5. maybe top 5 at your arcade but not top 5 in the world. Because these people are top 5 in the world.

1.HIM - 3' 48" 433_Hong Kong

2.HAMAN - 3' 48" 433_Taiwan

3.T.R.K - 3' 48" 490_Hong Kong

4.M.NAM - 3' 48" 527_Hong Kong

5._P_k_ - 3' 48" 560_China

so unless hes one of them hes not top 5 in the world. Uhmm my opinion is that whatever driving style you choose whether it be wall tap or braking, they are both beneficial in the game to ones liking. Honestly Let me know when you friend is on the first page of Osaka then i will say that braking is better then wall tapping. UNLESS you can prove to me in a VIDEO that braking in the game is better (be sure its a video of him time attacking) then wall tapping i will take back everything i just said. Trust me where your at in the game is nothing compared to where most of us are at. So speak your mind and give a good debate, but remember this there is a difference between speaking your mind and speaking out of your @$$.

Thank You i just decided to put my 2 cents in.

EDIT#1: spelling and grammar errors

EDIT#2: Writing addtion

Oh yes speaking of which C1 Outbound ha ha i wanna see if you can at least reach my place right now its 2' 52' 2xx ( with one wall tap & its the only one you can do) I'm about 0' 01' 1 away from the world record. it seems like alot and it is but theres always room for improvement. oh yea if you can't reach this then your an average player not a fast player cuz that 3' 50" 2xx you have on osaka is average.

This post has been edited by SocalJGEVO8 on Dec 26 2007, 08:04 AM
PMEmail Poster
lildude
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,276

@socaljgeve8
i aggree wit u right there dude
i believe u needa wall tap instead of brake,u exit faster,also most of the pros in the world wall tap,i knw this coz i spooke 2 a few of them
PMEmail Poster
The-chosen-knight
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

Hes top 5 in the world smile.gif the kid never wall tap! and the people that quoted when I said "wall tap and breaking are done at the same place" I wont even go there i explained right after I said that what I meant . But people here only like to B*tch tongue.gif with anything.

And my time came up a lot of times.. Thats funny.. I achieved that in 4 weeks of playing

And since you people are so how should I say it? "cavemen" ? All you do is attack and being rude. I'll leave it there I dont have to show or prove anything.. Ive seen enough videos and exit speed is the same, should I say it again? the SAME biggrin.gif and place to wall tap and break are the same just different spot. One at the wall and if you break the same a little over... Damn what a difference. Go watch more videos people..

And my time is not up yet in the IR. I wont until I get 49... Im 12th in the U.S if I do. Not too great.

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Dec 26 2007, 08:48 AM
PMEmail Poster
SocalJGEVO8
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

whats his card name cuz ill look him up.
PMEmail Poster
BDDEE@
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (The-chosen-knight @ Today at 2:38 AM)
and the people that quoted when I said "wall tap and breaking are done at the same place" I wont even go there i explained right after I said that what I meant

also wall tap and breaking are done at the VERY same place smile.gif which means you slow down no matter what at the same spot. Just one at the wall the other opposite from the wall (Logically)

wall tap on outside = entry is faster + you get better line resulting in a faster exit
i dont wall tap myself, this is just what iv gathered from watching my friends do it

This post has been edited by BDDEE@ on Dec 26 2007, 09:35 AM
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (The-chosen-knight @ Today at 8:38 AM)
Hes top 5 in the world smile.gif the kid never wall tap! and the people that quoted when I said "wall tap and breaking are done at the same place" I wont even go there i explained right after I said that what I meant . But people here only like to B*tch tongue.gif with anything.

And my time came up a lot of times.. Thats funny.. I achieved that in 4 weeks of playing

And since you people are so how should I say it? "cavemen" ?  All you do is attack and being rude. I'll leave it there I dont have to show or prove anything.. Ive seen enough videos and exit speed is the same, should I say it again? the SAME biggrin.gif and place to wall tap and break are the same just different spot. One at the wall and if you break the same a little over... Damn what a difference. Go watch more videos people.. 

And my time is not up yet in the IR. I wont until I get 49... Im 12th in the U.S if I do. Not too great.

laugh.gif

IR or stfu and gtfo...
i saw yuet, taro, wzero, lui and DEVIL, etc etc etc, play in hk and talked and got to know them too...
odie and i were talking about how yuet did his 47 on osaka
dont make up bullshit about some KID who is top 5 is the world...the top 5 in the world now are all 18+, theres no KID there, and i highly doubt they are friends with a noob...
so either u put IR or prove the "kid" who is top5 in the world is ur friend, we have the right to assume ur making bs and categorize u as the Jrail of the forums...or reyherks, or jaily...

have fun breaking ur 49
im willing to bet Jrail can break 49 before this guy can
any other takers?

dont say we are cavemen, we are doing this to clean out the forums of lying noobs who bs too much.

once again..
IR or even video, or STFU and GTFO

This post has been edited by ac101 on Dec 26 2007, 02:18 PM
PMEmail Poster
Spike Razzor
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,324

QUOTE (ac101 @ Today at 2:14 PM)
have fun breaking ur 49
im willing to bet Jrail can break 49 before this guy can
any other takers?

lol, easy money? JRail will correct HP and lines walks all over Knight, for sure.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Midnight Star
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Hmm, this is turning into a bit of a flame-fest. Ease up on Knight, flaming just ruins the forum for everyone. Even if he is wrong or not. I'm not familiar with the real technique since I prefer not to use it.
PMEmail PosterMSN
SocalJGEVO8
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

but honestly why you gonna lie when we know the truth theres no point in lying because until we see this kid post up his IR or make a video, theres no proof. plus the fact i wasnt flaming i was just stating the obvious.
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ Today at 5:57 PM)
Hmm, this is turning into a bit of a flame-fest. Ease up on Knight, flaming just ruins the forum for everyone. Even if he is wrong or not. I'm not familiar with the real technique since I prefer not to use it.

its ok, because u say u dont understand and u admit to it, so its ok for u to not use it...
but for someone who doesnt understand it and make a statement about being a noob skill and it doesnt work is just OVER THE LINE...like WAY OVER...
its turning into a jaily-fest
PMEmail Poster
Tunneler 12k
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

5tiuA Legend

Member No.: 887

well ok just to sum it up so there is no more flaming
braking and walltapping is the ideal why to turn depending on the turn itself
certain turns require wall tapping to create the best line and others require braking

IMO the difference between the 2 is When the lowest speed of the turn occurs and how fast u need to slow down.

plz correct if i'm wrong
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Tunneler 12k @ Today at 10:04 PM)
well ok just to sum it up so there is no more flaming
braking and walltapping is the ideal why to turn depending on the turn itself
certain turns require wall tapping to create the best line and others require braking

IMO the difference between the 2 is When the lowest speed of the turn occurs and how fast u need to slow down.

plz correct if i'm wrong

diu...
wats there to correct?
the wut gei guy has spoken @_@
PMEmail Poster
Midnight Star
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

>< I'm just concerned that it's just becoming a big bbq pit here. I guess it's up to driving style and personal oppinion. Chosen-Knight might not like walltap because he's perfected his braking skill further than practising walltap while others may be the opposite. Just trying to stop it from getting ugly ^^
PMEmail PosterMSN
The-chosen-knight
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 10:40 PM
Quote Post

GodArm of Wangan

AC101 or whatever your name is..

Since your are an rude-ass. I will tell you now..

OK caveman.. smile.gif I dont have to prove anything to you or any noob here that thinks WALL TAP is ALLLL THERE is to get a good TIME smile.gif like that .. Like it? GO get videos on YOUTUBE and learn yourself that the exit speed is the same. And the entry speed is the same just in a different spot one going towards the wall and the other RIGHT next to the wall to attack the 'inside' of the corner.. NO difference.. The only thing is when you master wall tap is easier you do it and thats it your good to go, but because when breaking if you break to soon or too late or too much. you'll screw it! hence. wall tap is practically a noob thing to do.. Break and take it like a man.

YES! smile.gif Im his friend and guess what I have his VIDEO, FULL SCREEN! REAL SIZE! I can see it all! one thing you wish you could have noob. And would you come up with a better comeback than saying "OHH they are 18+! bla bla they are not kids" liike how stupid and lame you are saying something so ridiculous. I mean come ON dude.... THINK of something better.

Once again I dont have to prove anything to rude-asses like you.. And I promise smile.gif I'll slap a low 49 soon on your face with no wall tap.

And PROS to Midnightstar... finally someone that has some manners smile.gif thats how people earn respect from others. Im not calling names just because you guys think wall tap is the holy shit around.. You started so now take it.

This post has been edited by The-chosen-knight on Dec 26 2007, 10:41 PM
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

so wat?
break ANY of my team's time on IR then start talking shit...
i have IR to back up my talk, do you?

oooo..u have fast videos...so wat?
i have video of other pros playing too, and so does everyone else who knows where to DL and have connections
does that mean everyone is their friend?

like i said before, we KNOW the exit speed will be moe or less the same...
the ENTRANCE speed is DIFFERENT...DONT U GET IT? READ MY OLDER POSTS FROM EVERYONE! the ENTRANCE SPEED is FASTER than braking...THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WALL TAPPING AND BRAKING...

once again..
IR or STFU and GTFO
PMEmail Poster
BDDEE@
Posted on Dec 26 2007, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (The-chosen-knight @ Today at 4:40 PM)
hence. wall tap is practically a noob thing to do.. Break and take it like a man.

one thing you wish you could have noob.

And would you come up with a better comeback than saying "OHH they are 18+! bla bla they are not kids"

here ~
- take it like a man???? zomgz heh d0esntz lyk braak in da videoz games yo he muznt be lyk ar reel man r0flz n shit, seriously your referring to a video game and you say "take it like a man" wtf
- you seriously have no freaking idea who you are talking to
- you said he was a kid so people thought he was young, so they proved you wrong
- just because you "friend" got 5th in the world with no wall tap doesn't mean it doesn't work, it IS faster but it doesn't mean its not possible to do fast times without it
- i remember you posting somewhere that you were "fast" at c1 and osaka...what makes you think your "fast" do you run within 1 second of WR?
oh wait i just noticed, it has 3'50 in your sig...and you say it took you 4 weeks to get that? you must still be new to this game then.. i only started playing mt3 properly last week and im already on 50's osaka and that was within 4 goes
so yeah.... your questioning what pro's say yet your still new to the game yourself....pffft good luck

This post has been edited by BDDEE@ on Dec 26 2007, 11:52 PM
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted on Dec 27 2007, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

it took me 3 weeks to get 49'3 on osaka...1st 3 weeks when mt3 just came out...

i got 50 dum spring without walltap
i got 49'7 with suicide right walltap
i got 49'5 with 1st turn walltap + suicide right walltap
i got 49'3 with 1st turn + suicide right walltap on 740

i did 2'30 on hakone ib with walltap on 800 with 4th - 6th gear not working properly

i got the fastest gc8 record for yoko uh

please share with us your achievements, knight
break ANY of the 5tiuA or Teamgety records and then talk shit
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 6 Pages  1 2 3 4 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll