Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

35 Pages  « 32 33 34 35  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.  Rate:  
> UK Thread, Locations, players, and meetups
jhorsfield30
Posted: May 21 2011, 04:03 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,353

Just found a new location for 2XMT3 in essex,
PMEmail Poster
BeastinLondon
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 230

i'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned already, but funland in trocadero has closed down. so as far as i know mt3 is still at game zone round the corner and namco station. dunno if there are any other arcades that have any machine, although i heard that mt4 is in a small arcade in knightsbridge? or somewhere. heard it was in one of troc's store rooms but may have been moved there. can anyone comfirm this?
PMEmail Poster
jhorsfield30
Posted: Oct 12 2011, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 6,353

Anyone heading to trafford centre tomorrow?
PMEmail Poster
obby
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

♥Team Bunny♥

Member No.: 5,111

I'm back!! I'm finally back from my hiatus guys!! I am in London, permanently... so someone hit me up please?
PMEmail PosterMSN
obby
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

♥Team Bunny♥

Member No.: 5,111

I know, I'm double posting... But I would like to revive this thread!! Come on UK players! Jump on!!
PMEmail PosterMSN
Soluzar
Posted: Jun 12 2013, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 9,089

I'll join in. I've been playing WMMT3 on and off for a couple of years now. I'd play a lot more if I had a regular place to get a game, ideally with cards. I doubt there's a cab anywhere in Notts that has 'em though. so I only get a game when I make a road trip out of it.

If anyone knows a location with cards that I can visit within reasonable range of my home base (as stated) I'd be so happy. A location without cards would be fine too, but I wanna start a new car at some point. I've got several cards on the go right now - two Skylines and an Evo. The second Skyline was a card someone gave me which had only a couple of races on it when I thought my original Skyline card was going to expire in an arcade that had no cards. I've since been able to renew that original Skyline, and the next time I get a card I want it to be a car I haven't used yet. Maybe a Z or an Impreza.
PMEmail Poster
jarrax
Posted: Jul 21 2013, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 8,772

anybody still playing?

got a favour that I'll like to ask of, but wondering if there's any1 whom might be able to help me out.

got a few WMMT 2 cards that I'll like to transfer to WMMT 3. wondering if there are any machines that may still be working. if there's any kind souls who might be able to help me out to transfer after confirming the availability of working WMMT 3 machines, please notify me via PM so that I could discuss the details with you further.

TIA
PMEmail Poster
Anda
Posted: Jan 6 2014, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 6,959

Just a heads up, they've removed two cabs (What used to be 1+2) from the Trafford Centre now, so there's only the cabs that were on the right, they've moved the GRID machine over to where 1+2 used to be.

Oh and there's two cabs now in the Manchester Metropolitan University's student union bar, but the card machines are down, the left cab controls the brake pedal on the right cab and the right cab's brake pedal doesn't work.

This post has been edited by Anda on Jan 6 2014, 02:54 PM
PM
BeastinLondon
Posted: Jan 20 2014, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

In london there's only 2 places I know of that has mt3, that's namco station and las vegas. There's a rumor that, if it's possible, mt5 might make it to las vegas, but that's a massive 'if'. chances are we might not get anything past mt3. we still haven't got 3dx, 3dx+ or mt4.

But yeah, I still play. just 2 races though to see who's on my revenge list, one on my r2 and the other on my z33.
PMEmail Poster
AmetDj
Posted: Feb 3 2014, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 9,662

Ye, as stated before, there are currently only 2 locations in London to play WMMT. And those are Namco Funscape (County Hall, in front of London Eye) and Las Vegas Arcade in Soho (close to Piccadilly Circus tube station).
Both of them have 4-linked WMMT3 cabinets in good shape (card readers working fine), but since it's closer to where I live, I usually spend my Saturday afternoon at Las Vegas Arcade. So if someone still plays we can meet sometimes.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
AmetDj
Posted: Feb 7 2014, 02:08 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

UK players! If you care about having (or at least try to have) Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4 in UK, please read this topic wink2.gif

http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=33977
AmetDj
Posted: Feb 20 2014, 03:50 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Don't know is someone still read this post (I kinda have the feeling I'm always talking to myself here), but that's a good news for all you UK Wangan players, especially if you're from London area!

user posted image

More info coming soon!
AmetDj
Posted: Feb 26 2014, 03:47 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

WMMT3 Knockout Tournament in London confirmed for April 19, 2014!

http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=34016
BeastinLondon
Posted: Apr 23 2014, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Beast of the Highway

The comp was pretty cool. Being the first on at LV there'll be tweaks and changes until it's just right. Here's a 'trailer' for it, and the event itself.

trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsReGg8zV2k

part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIEke0I25Y

part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tunjswfIA8Q
PMEmail Poster
Anda
Posted: Apr 30 2014, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Just a heads up -

The TA times on the cabs at Trafford Centre have mysteriously been reset. So have fun if you're going down there. Also the left cab now has issues staying in fifth gear (You need to be gentle with it) and the right cab accelerator pedal is wobbly.

Oh, there's also new cards in the machines. Hopefully one day I can come down to London and get wrecked by you guys at LV! smile.gif
PM
Zaldy
Posted: May 12 2014, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,256

Hey UK player, BN is planned MT4 to UK
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Posted: May 12 2014, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 5,730

QUOTE (Zaldy @ 5 hours, 20 minutes ago)
Hey UK player, BN is planned MT4 to UK
user posted image

The issue behind this picture is that exact picture was used for the North American players too...i can assure this is not official.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CNR4806
Posted: May 12 2014, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 6,500

QUOTE (008 @ 3 hours, 22 minutes ago)
The issue behind this picture is that exact picture was used for the North American players too...i can assure this is not official.

Well that IS the official fanpage, though whether they are serious about the US/UK thing is another issue.

And official or not, since AFAIK you folks never got 3DX or 3DX+ there's another problem associated with an UK release of MT4... namely transferral. Unless they make an exception (which I doubt), you won't be able to transfer ANYTHING and will have to start from scratch.
PMEmail Poster
Rakurai^
Posted: May 23 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,767

QUOTE (CNR4806 @ May 12 2014, 06:26 PM)
Well that IS the official fanpage, though whether they are serious about the US/UK thing is another issue.

And official or not, since AFAIK you folks never got 3DX or 3DX+ there's another problem associated with an UK release of MT4... namely transferral. Unless they make an exception (which I doubt), you won't be able to transfer ANYTHING and will have to start from scratch.

On the contrary.... as of just a few hours ago, it's confirmed that Las Vegas Arcade in Soho London, will be upgrading to 3DX next month, and swiftly to 3DX+ a few months later to allow people to go through the 3 > 3DX > 3DX+ transfer route!

w00t2.gif
PMEmail Poster
Anda
Posted: May 24 2014, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

They've now removed the WMMT3 cabs from Trafford Centre, supposedly sold to somewhere in Newcastle.

The only remaining cabs in Manchester are the ones in the Manchester Metropolitan University Student Union, where the card readers don't work. Safe to say MT3 is dead in Manchester for the time being ;_;.

Will have to pay a visit to London soon then!
PM
N643
Posted: May 25 2014, 07:31 PM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

there used from hk better watch out lol

also there is not need for the dx kit since u can transfer mt3 cards straight in to dx+, u just lost mileage if its high mileage card (i guess i should have told tobe7ten that before the purchse)
PMEmail Poster
fonwa
Posted: Jul 10 2014, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 4,342

is there any 3DX plus in UK ? i recently move to wolverhampton from malaysia ... happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Jul 10 2014, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 727

I believe Las Vegas Soho Arcade was supposed to get it recently but haven't seen anything since they announced it.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
DongyuInNewcastle
Posted: Sep 5 2014, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 10,063

Anyone up for some games @ Metrocentre in Newcastle? Hard to find a gaming buddy here in the UK
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Sep 21 2014, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 727

Did that Las Vegas Soho arcade ever get DX or DX+ installed? I'm just curious.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN

Topic Options 35 Pages  « 32 33 34 35  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll