Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

43 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Female Drivers, Any Female Drivers on WMMT?
Rendy
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,721

In my country, i heard a women play with Aristo Taxi Car. But i never seen her.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
WayneXIII
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,802

I had played with a female driver ytd, i had seen a few female players at SG bugis area... they normally acc their bf :/ what a waste....

I am not bothered if the player was a he/she smile.gif as every1's equal, most importantly is to have fun gaming.

Haha, btw female drivers needs to be beware of "Wolfs". LOL
PMEmail Poster
Moon
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 1,636

i saw a girl driver here at my place...she had a card, but decided not to do story mode and just kept on challenging 600HP+ cars when hers was completely 100% stock. she wasnt very good to begin with, then halfway through the race she'd just give up and start ramming into things without really touching the steering wheel...
PMEmail Poster
kirashin
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 04:38 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

Member No.: 1,567

lol...not tuning huh...i dont see any gals here in malaysia playing WMMT3 but initial D i saw many times that was when Jay Chou was in a Initial D movie a couple of years ago...realli alot of female using either FC or AE86 i was like OMG!!swt...so female racing is rare...but other games like dancing and etc..sure alot...swt
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

there was a girl at timeout in boxhill yesterday...

had a whole bag of coins, got her car to 820hp there while i watched...

pity she didn't race me tho..
=(

went on to ghost mode after that.
sigh

PMEmail PosterMSN
sadisticsaviorx
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 1,509

QUOTE (pshcyo @ Yesterday at 6:52 PM)
ive only seen two females at my arcade. One with a fully tuned card started from a discard her bf gave to her hu cant cornerproperly and only plays wangan and only plays wmmt with her bf, and the other is a woman in her 20's(?) hu drives an rx8 on auto, though its fully tuned. and she cant corner too.

Every girl ive seen play any racing game can't corner. happy.gif
We used to call this one chick pinball wizard because she would bounce around the walls.
PMEmail Poster
RH31N
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 902

Funny i guess, coz my sparing partner is a female. Actually she is a housewive, her husband introduce her to WMMT. She is good, coz her husband is number one player on my place.
PMEmail Poster
VolkChaser
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 689

I have seen a couple of girl racers at my arcade(CHQ Metrotown in Vancouver, BC) One had a 320 RX-8 the other a 720 Legacy. But they only raced each other once and up and left.
PMEmail Poster
kurpik
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 12:29 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 1,173

Back then in WMMT2 there's one girl in my area, she's pro, still at junior high school, her nick was LOVE or sumthin' like that....her car is R34, SSS class, and with over 1000 stars...scary chicks.... laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
Amber
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 1,417

Hmm, interesting about the cornering habit...I mean I have my good days and my bad days. Sometimes I fly through corners perfectly, and amaze myself with the lines I take, and sometimes I bounce around like a freakin' pinball in the corners as you mentioned that one girl's nickname sadisticsaviorx XD. As one of my guyfriends has analyzed about me though, he said that he can tell when I'm totally concentrating on the game and when I'm not because I'll start making stupid little mistakes like bouncing into the walls or ramming right into cars. Or when I'm just getting straight frustraited and I start making said stupid mistakes lol.

Which I do admit, I try to multitask with my thoughts and think if there is anything else I need to do or if I got all my errands done today or something little like that and I'll lose my concentration. Or like the guys have told me, I've gotten into the habit of trying to drive with only one hand on the wheel XP. Which I do normally without even thinking when I'm driving in real life, but it doesn't work so well when I try to do it in the game and I need to hold onto the steering wheel with both hands. I just need to teach myself to do it thats all. But hey I'm still learning and improving my technique.

@ WayneXIII
If you mean what I think you do about the term "Wolfs" XD then yeah I know. The guys in my crew are pretty cool though, they treat me like a lady, ya'll know who ya are happy.gif. But really sometimes I find it funny. One time, when I was still using an automatic R34(yeah I started out with automatic) VspecII on WMMT 2 there were a couple of guys who sat down at the two far machines of the four cabnets that we have, I was on the other side and didn't really take notice to them until they both challenged me. They seemed all gun ho to play against me, and to make a long story short, I beat the pants off them both XD. I had way more horsepower than they were probably expecting me to have, I remember them haveing like maybe something around 300-400HP and I had like maybe 600 or so. They were pretty quiet when they got up and left. A moment later one of my guyfriends comes up behind me, apparently he had pulled up a chair and had watched the whole thing. He laughed a bit and told me that he overheard those guys saying to each other that they were gonna beat this girl who was playing, boy did I show them XD.

This post has been edited by Amber on Dec 31 2007, 04:29 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
sadisticsaviorx
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (Amber @ Today at 4:22 PM)
Hmm, interesting about the cornering habit...I mean I have my good days and my bad days. Sometimes I fly through corners perfectly, and amaze myself with the lines I take, and sometimes I bounce around like a freakin' pinball in the corners as you mentioned that one girl's nickname sadisticsaviorx XD. As one of my guyfriends has analyzed about me though, he said that he can tell when I'm totally concentrating on the game and when I'm not because I'll start making stupid little mistakes like bouncing into the walls or ramming right into cars. Or when I'm just getting straight frustraited and I start making said stupid mistakes lol.

Yeah I suppose we all have our off days, but you can tell when someone doesn't know how to corner. Despite the advice we give, nothing seems to help her. The Pinball Wizard nick comes from ID3...not so much MaxTune3.
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

QUOTE (sadisticsaviorx @ Today at 4:54 PM)
Yeah I suppose we all have our off days, but you can tell when someone doesn't know how to corner. Despite the advice we give, nothing seems to help her. The Pinball Wizard nick comes from ID3...not so much MaxTune3.

maybe she likes it that way?
PMEmail PosterMSN
sadisticsaviorx
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (Dare @ Today at 4:57 PM)
maybe she likes it that way?

She has expressed her concern about her abilities and wants to do better, It just isn't sinking in. Its not a problem though. It's just a game after all.
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

QUOTE (sadisticsaviorx @ Today at 5:05 PM)
She has expressed her concern about her abilities and wants to do better, It just isn't sinking in. Its not a problem though. It's just a game after all.

hey, banging around a bit never really mattered..
=D

if you're having fun. hehe

sometimes i just bang around on purpose. w00t2.gif

went 820 hp on hakone once just for the heck of it. XD
PMEmail PosterMSN
AUTA
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,420

QUOTE (Dare @ Today at 6:02 AM)
there was a girl at timeout in boxhill yesterday...

had a whole bag of coins, got her car to 820hp there while i watched...

pity she didn't race me tho..
=(

went on to ghost mode after that.
sigh

"POP"? Black FD3S are you talking about? she plays quite often.
PMEmail Poster
J^2
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

J's cat

Member No.: 839

QUOTE (RemieGino14 @ Dec 29 2007, 11:24 PM)
Actually J's GF was the one who first introduced The J to Wangan because he was playing Initial-D...or so I've heard thats how the story goes...I haven't seen them around for a while, or maybe its just cause I don't go to A.I on Sundays...maybe I'll go tomorrow? =p

I think I know one girl who has played Wangan because they wanted too, unless Cecil Vincent can prove me otherwise, Srenity plays and shes actually a decent player...A little ramming her and there, but I'm sure that'll go away soon...I hope. XD

- RemieGino14 -

Am I that predictable? laugh.gif And yes, it is true happy.gif I played WMMT before my bf. You haven't seen us because we haven't been going lately. We've been busy with other things like work and school and all things that made sparks... and things got lightningy because water hit teh space tv. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by J^2 on Dec 31 2007, 06:53 PM
PMEmail Poster
FClover
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

All hail the Gurren Brigade!

Member No.: 954

QUOTE (kirashin @ Today at 4:38 AM)
lol...not tuning huh...i dont see any gals here in malaysia playing WMMT3 but initial D i saw many times that was when Jay Chou was in a Initial D movie a couple of years ago...realli alot of female using either FC or AE86 i was like OMG!!swt...so female racing is rare...but other games like dancing and etc..sure alot...swt

/o/
Well I saw a girl who plays ID4 quite frequently...
She drives a Cappuccino...yes...the kei car...and the FC...
Kinda cute too... wink2.gif
And yea...she's good...down to the point where she knows how to abuse the physics of ID4... blink.gif

@Amber
Naw I don't think he's talking about the 'fishing' kinda wolf...
More like the pervy kinda wolf... fear2.gif
Imagine this cute girl sitting in the middle of a bunch of guys playing WMMT and is wearing a short skirt...
You do the math

This post has been edited by FClover on Dec 31 2007, 11:26 PM
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 766

QUOTE (J^2 @ Today at 6:48 PM)
Am I that predictable? laugh.gif And yes, it is true happy.gif I played WMMT before my bf. You haven't seen us because we haven't been going lately. We've been busy with other things like work and school and all things that made sparks... and things got lightningy because water hit teh space tv. laugh.gif

I could let you know, you guys are falling behind but I know, Life > Game.

- RemieGino14 -
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
shadowsuke
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

Member No.: 1,685

i dunno about you guys, but i got my ass whooped by a girl driving a z31 here in singapore.. dry.gif

perhaps the singapore pros would like to shed some light on who she is.. dry.gif
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

QUOTE (AUTA @ Yesterday at 5:51 PM)
"POP"? Black FD3S are you talking about? she plays quite often.

nawp.

tds... smth..i think

POP i've seen once...
PMEmail PosterMSN
WayneXIII
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,802

@shadow_z3r0 : could it be ^Tong driving for her fren or what? She's so far the Better/ Best Female player i've seen gaming in sg -.-" Then again, the 1 that win you might be some unknown "Crouching Tiger" or "Hidden Dragon". smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
roxas3
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Camera freak and loving it!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,131

There are quite a few female drivers I know of in Tokyo and as well as Hong Kong. But down here, I knew two girls that drive, 'fiona' and another one...forgot the name.
PMEmail Poster
Rendy
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 1,721

Glamor + Driving = That's a very nice of you!

Congrats! Anyone who wants to contribute any female drivers goes here!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Christine55
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 833

Lady driver here.
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,198

I just played again this week and I remember a couple of female players here..
there is this hardout OLD lady that plays MT3 in my place xD
her card name is GABKA
she's probably not good if you compare it to the world, but she's quite known in here...
well she's quite old, couldn't say old with white hair, but not young anymore I can tell you
probably in her 40s
she looks like she's single lol.. but anyways, she's not bad at all

other than her, I have never seen other people.. if you count GUESTs, then there are heaps of female playing...

the other one is this girl, probably from hk?
well she's with this hk MT3 gang, so i assume it's a hk girl
and she's real sexy lol.
wear a cap, shirt with no hand ( I hope you know what i mean..)
and wear very mini skirt..
and when she drives, she put her feet up.. well I don't know how to explain it... but the way she drive is just sexy o.O

I think those two are the most popular girls in here? other than that, all is male.
mostly hk and taiwan, and most chinese play Initial D, but some play Mt3, and some korean too...
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 43 Pages  1 2 3 4 » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll