• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Rules For This Section Of The Forum
ac101
Posted: Apr 12 2008, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

絶対領域 ratio: best math ratio EVER

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 903

This section is the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune section.

Since this section is based on the arcade game, there, of course, will be competitions between teams, rivals, and friends, about being who is the fastest in TA, who is better at battling, and who has the best dress-up.

So I'm going to be putting this rule out. This rule has been set by Perry of IDW, and everyone seemed to like it very much, so I'm now setting this rule onto this forum as well.
You can see the other rules HERE.

• All competitions are based on a honor system.
• This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
• People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.
• Lying about your lap times, speed during a run, car stats, and TA times could earn you an actual warning.
• Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• These forums are for friendly competitions.

Repeating the offense will eventually lead to a ban.

If anyone has comments or thoughts on this rule, you are allowed to express yourself here, but remember to stay on topic. Off-topic posts or spam will be deleted on sight, and a warning may be issued

Edit: If there are any useless threads posted, poting replies saying "Mods please close the thread" or flaming will not be tolerated. Verbal warnings will be issued to anyone who does. Repeat offenders will recieve warnings. Eventually, this will lead to a ban. These posts are useless post count whoring posts.

If you feel you absolutely must do something about this thread then feel free to hit the report button on the top of the post. This will instantly notify the moderators and administrators via e-mail and in most cases the thread will be dealt with instantly if the moderator or administrator feels it is justified. But by doing this it makes all the mods jobs a lot easier.

Thank you for everyone's cooperation.

This post has been edited by Midnight Star on May 25 2008, 08:35 PM
PMEmail Poster
fkn
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 05:00 AM
Quote Post

Shun Goku Satsu

Member No.: 2,331

"Title change. Once you have requested a title change, after achieving 300 posts, you may not change it again. "

If we request a title thats situational, can it be changed after a certain time period/post count..

For example - i might request the title "La Trobe's undefeated GC8"

If i stop going to La Trobe and need a title change, is it possible?

Or is it a one time thing only?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Geo
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 02:01 AM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (fknazn @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM)
"Title change. Once you have requested a title change, after achieving 300 posts, you may not change it again. "

If we request a title thats situational, can it be changed after a certain time period/post count..

For example - i might request the title "La Trobe's undefeated GC8"

If i stop going to La Trobe and need a title change, is it possible?

Or is it a one time thing only?

read the Forum Guidlines, once its changed, thats final.
PMEmail PosterMSN
fkn
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 02:51 AM
Quote Post

Shun Goku Satsu

Member No.: 2,331

Yeh i read it..

Its just one title may not be relevant after a while?

Is it possible to amend it to make it 1 title change per year or after another X post counts to allow for change and diversity...

It seems a bit much for a 'once choosen, its set in stone' thing
PMEmail PosterMSN
E86
Posted: Apr 28 2008, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

Lead Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 2

You may freely change your title in your control panel after you reach 800 posts. But during the course of 300 to 800 posts, you may only request a title once. Hope that helps.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll