Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Florida MT3ers
himmel
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,271

Nice to see some other Florida peeps on here I play at Game Works and The Nexus for the most part.
PMEmail PosterAOL
ginkun
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 870

QUOTE (himmel @ Today at 9:55 AM)
Nice to see some other Florida peeps on here I play at Game Works and The Nexus for the most part.

Yeah thats cool

This post has been edited by ginkun on Jul 19 2008, 07:05 PM
PMEmail Poster
wmmtplayer2004
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (infamous-speed @ Today at 9:55 AM)
Wait a minute, i have put an arcades in those areas, like sawgrass mills mall in sunrise fl, which would be located probably a couple of miles from hollywood or any of those areas. and not all florida people suck. You just cant claim that before you race people down here. You want to race go around and find people to race and in orlando their are some decent people to race, and also in sawgrass as well. So before running your mouth, show up and race bat everyone down here. Other than that, keep your mouth shut and get out of florida.

Why should I keep my mouth shut? You know that Sawgrass used to suck right? until Neo-Steve and Amir showed them how to Time Attack and Race Correctly? And I'm not claiming that they're the fastest, they are just fast locally.
PMEmail Poster
wmmtplayer2004
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (bia@h @ Yesterday at 9:55 PM)
um....... thx for telling me this place ... but i think is kinda too far for me ...
right now i only lookin for those place around international Drive or hollywood ave. around those area ..

beside i dont knw those people ginkun , max , mike , chocolate , and yuki .. i dont play with noob ...

tell them show me what they running .... and post it into the IR plz ...........

and that kinda ginkun guy is it gino ??
i hear about he suck ass fuxx .... and i know in florida all people suck too ... so i think im just give up playing in florida .. i wait untill i go california or NY .......

Why do you have to call out ginkun out like that huh? Just because you have one title in Hakone doesn't mean you have to call out someone just because you think you're the fastest in the US.
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 2,062

Hes ranked # 1, that doesnt matter to me. You guys wanna show me how to race, hey im down to take lessons, Just let me know when your going to come by and i will be their. Its that simple. JUst dont claim everyone in florida sucks. When that is said, yea you should shut your mouth. That simple. Show respect and you gain respect. And i dont even know who these people are that you said use to play at gameworks, like amir or neo who ever, cause as far as im concerned, im usually their, have been going their since they got maxi 2, so they either suck, or i by some miracle i have never seen them. BUt hey im always up to be shown how to play the game. JUst let me know.

This post has been edited by infamous-speed on Jul 22 2008, 07:00 PM
PMEmail Poster
SoySauce
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 869

I love Florida!
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 23 2008, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

So, tomorrow gameworks in sawgrass has that 10 dollar special to play till 12, anyone gonna come by? Let me know so i can be their.
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 24 2008, 04:49 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Well, i have found out who neo-steve and amir are, and from what i have gathered. They came down to sawgrass maybe 2 or 3 years ago, and beat on some noobies. Well, i was not around at the time, i played but mostly in miami since sawgrass was so far. If they want to come down again and show me how to play i welcome anyone, and everyone. I may not be the best, but i would sure love to beat the best. So hey, if anyone on here wants to catch a race let me know when your gonig to show up at sawgrass or the nexus so i can go as well. I wouldnt want to miss the chance to beat someone who is pretty good at the game.
PMEmail Poster
SoySauce
Posted: Jul 25 2008, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 869

Last time I checked Amir was first in the US and in the top 40s in the world for Metro Highway Tokyo. So before you talk more you should probably do your homework. And about posting when your goin to be playing, please do us all a favor and dont because we dont care!
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 25 2008, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 3,305

So, when are people coming to Rockys to race us?
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

and like i have said before i dont care where these people are ranked, do you understand that? I mean i said it already. I dont give a flying F**K. Talk shit and dont race sounds like pretty shitty to me. I was answering one guy who said everyone in florida sucks. So if your in florida than the conversation doesnt have anything to do with you. BUt hey you wanna join in and get moped up, shit im down. LIke i said, come down here and race then talk. Dont post up bullshit if no one here is willing to show up. Im down to race anytime, im here on sawgrass so everyone knows. If all you guys are gonna do is just keep talking and not post up a time when your going to come down then close this thread and this conversation is o0ver.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (infamous-speed @ Today at 9:06 AM)
and like i have said before i dont care where these people are ranked, do you understand that? I mean i said it already. I dont give a flying F**K. Talk shit and dont race sounds like pretty shitty to me. I was answering one guy who said everyone in florida sucks. So if your in florida than the conversation doesnt have anything to do with you. BUt hey you wanna join in and get moped up, shit im down. LIke i said, come down here and race then talk. Dont post up bullshit if no one here is willing to show up. Im down to race anytime, im here on sawgrass so everyone knows. If all you guys are gonna do is just keep talking and not post up a time when your going to come down then close this thread and this conversation is o0ver.

Ok, you're a joke. Any of us are willing to make you look bad, hell, you do it yourself.

We don't have any plans on driving all the way to your piece of crap arcade to race you. You mean nothing to us. Our people have already been there (steve and amir) and made those people look like trash. I challenge YOU to try and beat their times. Why waste our time when we're the people to beat. Not you

Anyway, back on topic:

There are a decent amount of people who play in Florida. There just aren't that many good players. It's already been said. If you want competition, come to Rockys. If you want to beat a bunch of noobs, there are several places to the South, West and North that you can go fishing.
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Hahaha exactly what i thought. A lot of shit talking but no action. Yeah they came around two years ago when i wasnt their. So that doesnt mean shit. But like i said before, A lot of talking but no action. You guys are all posers and thats all your ever going to be. Keep talking on a forum about how good you are, but dont show up to prove it. Like i said when your eventually done talking, and you actually want to prove your words. Show up i will be their.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Listen kid, because it's obvious that you have a problem reading. No one cares about you. We are all record holders and you are no one. Why would we come to you? No one cares about you and why would anyone want to drive all the way to that crappy arcade?

Grow up, YOU need to be proving yourself to US. Not the other way around. So, stop being a coward, listen to your own advice and come race US.
PMEmail Poster
bia@h
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,973

you guys keep making people go down south for the stupid racing game ??

r u guys really good enoughs ?
how fast u guys run on the course ???
do u guys have any reocrd in the IR ?

practice some more b4 u guys think u r the best !!!!

PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Another pointless paragraph. No one said anything about being the best. I for one have not claimed that. I just stated that two people came down here to race a group of racers here which i was not invovled about 2 years ago. Then someone said everyone in florida sucks. I do not suck. ANd i would like to have those same two people who came down here 2 years ago to come down here again so they can understand how the outcome will be different. I put where i play and eventually, maybe someday when theyre done just talking. They can come down if they dont have the gas or the time that sucks, it really does. but if thats the case they should stop talking about something that happened 2 years ago because the outcome today would be a whole hell of a lot different. Other than that i represent fl, and hope everyone in florida improves.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (bia@h @ Today at 1:37 PM)
you guys keep making people go down south for the stupid racing game ??

r u guys really good enoughs ?
how fast u guys run on the course ???
do u guys have any reocrd in the IR ?

practice some more b4 u guys think u r the best !!!!

You shouldn't be spending too much time talking either. You have how many records? One, maybe? Please, go and spend some time improving before you even try to claim that you're better than other people.

How many American records does Rockys own? Five, six maybe? Good thing most of us stopped playing as often so we could do other things. Otherwise, all of the American records would be ours.

Also, learn English
PMEmail Poster
bia@h
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Revolver @ Today at 6:41 PM)
You shouldn't be spending too much time talking either. You have how many records? One, maybe? Please, go and spend some time improving before you even try to claim that you're better than other people.

How many American records does Rockys own? Five, six maybe? Good thing most of us stopped playing as often so we could do other things. Otherwise, all of the American records would be ours.

Also, learn English

well ... sorry that my english is not good enought ..

i dont know how much record u have ... post it b4 u talk back to me .......
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Lol, I stand by what I said. You are not good enough for me to have to prove anything to you. The one record that you have does not impress me.

Edit: I just checked. Looks like you don't have any record anymore. Lol

You people don't know how to get back on topic, do you? Florida is a great place for racing. We have a lot of the American records, so you never really know what's going to happen when you race people here. Plenty of good people to race

This post has been edited by Revolver on Jul 28 2008, 12:01 AM
PMEmail Poster
wmmtplayer2004
Posted: Jul 28 2008, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

7nites suck. bia@h sucks. Sawgrass sucks. Period.
PMEmail Poster
bia@h
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (wmmtplayer2004 @ Jul 28 2008, 09:14 PM)
7nites suck. bia@h sucks. Sawgrass sucks. Period.

yeah ...... we all SUCK .................
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (bia@h @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM)
Yeah ...I know I'm a douche...

Fixed...
PMEmail Poster
infamous-speed
Posted: Aug 2 2008, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

hEY REVolver, who you calling a coward? BRing your B*tch ass down here and im gonna show you who the F**K a coward is. I called you out, i dont give a F**K how many records all of you hold, so talk shit on a forum but dont bring your ass down to sawgrass no more. Cause you aint gonna be racing no one, at all, understand. And you better come squaded up or you aint going back, Next time choose your words wisely.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

How old are you again? Because you sound like a little kid. Grow up little boy and let me re-iterate: NO ONE cares about you. You scare no one and if we did have a personal encounter, I would be the one pointing and laughing at you. Ask anyone who knows me, you would be the joke.

BTW, I guess you have a problem reading so I'll say it AGAIN: No one plans on going to Sawgrass because it's trash. Don't try and get the upper hand by telling me not to go there anymore because no one was ever going to go there in the first place. We don't leave town for trash.

You're like a girl and you ARE a coward. Think before you type. Lol, who threatens people online? Haha
PMEmail Poster
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 3,376

do u guys know an arcade around here that has mt3 cuz i searched some arcades yesterday but no luck.im at orange county i think(im visiting my dad)lol.please tell me theres a mt3 around here cuz im going insane! o_O
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 10 Pages  1 2 3 4 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll