Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Florida MT3ers
BLK@T
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,436

QUOTE (wmmtplayer2004 @ Jul 28 2008, 09:14 PM)
7nites suck. bia@h sucks. Sawgrass sucks. Period.

u think bia@h sucks? u should play against him then, he's probably da best battler as well as TA'er in california, and his main car is not BI@@H, and i agree that 7nite ppl sucks but thats only if u compare with like HK and Japan, only good players i know in florida are amir, alex, and ginkun, although i think amir and alex are already retired though, rest of u sucks no offense
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
aka1PointO
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 3,377

QUOTE (infamous-speed @ Aug 2 2008, 04:18 PM)
hEY REVolver, who you calling a coward? BRing your B*tch ass down here and im gonna show you who the F**K a coward is. I called you out, i dont give a F**K how many records all of you hold, so talk shit on a forum but dont bring your ass down to sawgrass no more. Cause you aint gonna be racing no one, at all, understand. And you better come squaded up or you aint going back,  Next time choose your words wisely.

LOOK AT ME GUYS IMMA E-THUG!

PS bia@h is terabad at hakone
PMEmail Poster
BLK@T
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (aka1PointO @ Today at 1:34 AM)
LOOK AT ME GUYS IMMA E-THUG!

PS bia@h is terabad at hakone

and u think bia@h is bad on hakone? well yah, he's not that good on the outbound, but inbound he apparently already has 27'0 with couple crashes, u will not see that on da IR yet cuz he's tryin to get 26's, no point posting 27'0 and the only reason why he's not that good on the outbound is becuz he doesnt play that course at all, and yet he sure is still faster than the florida ppl, if u think bia@h is bad on hakone...then show me if u have 26's on inbound
bia@h
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:32 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,973

QUOTE (BLK@T @ Today at 1:53 AM)
and u think bia@h is bad on hakone? well yah, he's not that good on the outbound, but inbound he apparently already has 27'0 with couple crashes, u will not see that on da IR yet cuz he's tryin to get 26's, no point posting 27'0 and the only reason why he's not that good on the outbound is becuz he doesnt play that course at all, and yet he sure is still faster than the florida ppl, if u think bia@h is bad on hakone...then show me if u have 26's on inbound

hey bro ... u dont need to talk with those noob ...
thats no point to talk with noob ...

they think they fast for me ..... well yah .. im sorry im slow ...
but too fast for ur ass florida SUCKER !!!!!

sorry ass florida people only talk and talk and talk .. but never post the fast record on IR .. oh yah i forgot they suck ass F**K .......

PMEmail Poster
BLK@T
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:57 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (bia@h @ Today at 2:32 AM)

sorry ass florida people only talk and talk and talk .. but never post the fast record on IR .. oh yah i forgot they suck ass F**K .......

sorry bro, just had to let it out cuz these ppl are pretty damn cocky

i dont see any good records from florida sorry to say...only courses u guys have #1 are da courses that we dont even play, i bet u ppl pick those courses cuz that's da only way u guys can get #1 in USA, and yet...i hear they claim that they have fast records which is yah....bxllsh*t

come on man, i know i suck, but i know i dont suck as much as u guys, bia@h is like a great master to me, I cant even beat him once on a 1on1 battle, and if u ppl wanna start sh*t with bia@h... u ppl are starting sh*t with me

i cant believe im sayin this cuz im usually nice to ppl, and its my first time, but i have my limits too when ppl pisses me off
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 3,376

OMFG stop arguing geez!if u claim u are better,then go over there and race lol Where the hell theres an arcade with mt3 around here plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is been 2 weeks and a half and I don't wanna get rusty.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 3,305

Get real guys, lol. We stopped posting our records on IR because we were tired of the lack of competition. 7nites? Lol, not that fast at all. Most of us are retired and still play for fun. However, we can still beat most of the US. We are all in the same boat so you guys sound like the cocky ones and should give it up.

You're not the fastest, deal with it. It's not that big of a deal.
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

only courses u guys have #1 are da courses that we dont even play, i bet u ppl pick those courses cuz that's da only way u guys can get #1 in USA

That is the most ignorant thing I've heard so far. You sir are an idiot and should go back to hiding in Bia@hs shadow. LMAO if you honestly think that's true.

No wait, you're right. The only course he's good at is Hakone Inbound. So, I guess if we set records for anything else we must be noobs. Lol, I forgot. He also drives Kanagawa, but of the six or so times I've ever driven it I've beaten his record. Oops, I've got another one waiting to post but I got tired of waiting for him.
PMEmail Poster
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

is any of u gonna tell me where theres arcades with mt3 aound here.stop ignoring my question geez.i wanna go play later on if one of u guys tell me where plz.place and adress.plz tell me im going insane lol.
PMEmail Poster
BLK@T
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Revolver @ Today at 11:15 AM)
Get real guys, lol. We stopped posting our records on IR because we were tired of the lack of competition. 7nites? Lol, not that fast at all. Most of us are retired and still play for fun. However, we can still beat most of the US. We are all in the same boat so you guys sound like the cocky ones and should give it up.

You're not the fastest, deal with it. It's not that big of a deal.

of course were not the fastest and yet, i know im too slow, but at least I "try", i dont give up like u guys do and thats how u become faster, and i bet you'll reply back to me by saying stuff like "oh u guys are too slow", and yes, were slow, but u have no right to say that cuz i highly doubt that u guys are faster, and if u think u can get fastest records for USA, i think u should prove it before u do all that talk, but to me u sound like ur just a talk. btw u dont have to reply to me cuz i aint coming back to this thread ever again, i only came here cuz i heard from bia@h that u guys are sayin alot of sh*tz that he sux and u guys think u can beat most of the US? now thats bxllsh*t, u are da one who sure sounds cocky to me, and i admit...i suck on battles since im just a time attacker and i bet you'll beat me too, but im sure u wont stand chance against my friend bia@h, his battle technique is quite similiar to HK which is why u guys wont stand a chance
BLK@T
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

oh and one more, bia@h's car is =!<>!=, check it on IR ranking, he sure is faster than u florida ppl, anyways im out from this thread
aka1PointO
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 3,377

QUOTE (bia@h @ Today at 2:32 AM)

PMEmail Poster
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

omfg are u guys ignoring me?I wanna know what arcade has maximum tune 3 in the orlando area.i wanna race ppl here.i might stay to live here but if no arcade has mt3 then i won't stay.come on plz tell Florida MT3ers.
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (FearCarlos @ Today at 6:22 PM)
omfg are u guys ignoring me?I wanna know what arcade has maximum tune 3 in the orlando area.i wanna race ppl here.i might stay to live here but if no arcade has mt3 then i won't stay.come on plz tell Florida MT3ers.

be proactive, and do some searching yourselves...

here
or read through the entire thread... its only got 3 pages. -.-"

and dude... deciding to stay based on mt3? =/
PMEmail PosterMSN
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

well i have done search like 10 arcades with no luck.thats why im asking here since u guys are locals here.
PMEmail Poster
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

well i found rocky's replay but how long would it take me to get there from orlando orange county?
PMEmail Poster
ginkun
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 870

haha this is too good.......

to get to rockys replay.

just go down red bug lake road, and turn left to 436 you can't miss it. it's NEXT to HOOTERS.

This post has been edited by ginkun on Aug 5 2008, 12:23 AM
PMEmail Poster
Revolver
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 12:34 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (wmmtplayer2004 @ Jul 18 2008, 08:10 AM)
Rockys Replay in Orlando, Florida is the fastest arcade with the best players.

Heres the information:
1121 Semoran Blvd, Casselberry, FL - (407) 260-0043

Look for Ginkun, Max, Mike, chocolate, and Yuki.

It's probably the only arcade that actually battles constantly.

Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnA0hB8Q49E

The information you need is on the first page of this thread. You're welcome
PMEmail Poster
SoySauce
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 869

I love the passion that every1 is showing in every post. Its great we all can be civil and talk about things like gentlemen.

On that note, remember what MT is...a GAME! If your life is MT i feel bad for you and your penis :censored:. Also I have the largest e-peen that you've ever heard of or seen...I still LOVE FLORIDA! :karaoke: Have fun, make babies!...hopefully if you can get some:lol2:
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (FearCarlos @ Yesterday at 7:44 PM)
well i have done search like 10 arcades with no luck.thats why im asking here since u guys are locals here.

SEARCH THE THREAD...

dont just post instead of looking around first
PMEmail PosterMSN
Revolver
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (SoySauce @ Today at 7:58 PM)
I love the passion that every1 is showing in every post. Its great we all can be civil and talk about things like gentlemen.

On that note, remember what MT is...a GAME! If your life is MT i feel bad for you and your penis :censored:. Also I have the largest e-peen that you've ever heard of or seen...I still LOVE FLORIDA! :karaoke: Have fun, make babies!...hopefully if you can get some:lol2:

Yeah, I'm thinking these guys on the West coast should spend more time getting some. They always seem so tense, lol
PMEmail Poster
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

I don't always think of mt all the time lol.I only play it once a week or two .and besides i already lost that status lol.and thanks guys.
PMEmail Poster
Obsydian
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 3,404

QUOTE (Revolver @ Aug 5 2008, 08:52 PM)
Yeah, I'm thinking these guys on the West coast should spend more time getting some. They always seem so tense, lol

Yea... and spend less time talking dumb sh*t... :yawn:

This post has been edited by Obsydian on Aug 7 2008, 10:05 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Obsydian
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 3,404

yea, probably... they played last night if I'm not mistaken...
PMEmail PosterAOL
FearCarlos
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

I was in Rocky's Replay today,liked the place.I'll let u guys know the next time I go over.Ps I got soft lol.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll