Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

12 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> High School Street Racer, Street Racing High Schoolers
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

Group: Members
Member No.: 794

laugh.gif

Glad you liked it... just wait till you see the next RPM... it's 80% finished

RPM 19: A Date with Yuki

After Kenjou’s wedding ceremony is over, everyone goes back home, and I mean everyone except Hikaru and the gang.
“It’s very bold of you to challenge her like that” Kenjou said

“I’m Ichijou Hikaru… and I’m supposed to be the hero to save this ceremony” Hikaru lift his shoulders

“That’s very sweet of you” Natsume bows, “Haruna is my long time friend… she’s also Kenjou’s ex-girlfriend in his active days”

“…” Kenjou doesn’t give any replies, “I thought we’re through with that problem”

“We have to fill up on these kids, so they know what are they up against” Natsume whispered

“Uh, did you just say what they’re up against?” Steve asked

“Yes… Haruna is a rough girl in the racing world. She will do anything and I mean… anything to achieve victory” Natsume explains

Hikaru and the others wondered about one thing in their minds now; how did Kenjou get hooked up with that kind of girl in the first place. All of them stare at Kenjou with the look that says ‘really?’ on their faces.
“Ehem…” Kenjou coughed, “Well, it’s the past… we broke up and I meet Natsume at one of the racing meets”

“Why did you break up, anyway?” Tarou asked

“She attracts the Real Japan Seven team leader easily” Kenjou sighed, “I can't believe I open the old book of my history lessons”

“She immediately agreed to join the RJ7. She is one of the precious assets in the street racing world for RJ7” Natsume explains, “Until one fateful day, two years ago… she causes one child to die from a hit and run”

“Then comes a hero that the day… the Black Phantom. After she gets the kid to the hospital, she tracks down Haruna to ask for her responsibility” Kenjou adds, “I’m also at the scene that day… and what did she said? She doesn’t give a damn to that kid’s fate”

“The Black Phantom was angry. She immediately challenges Haruna for a duel at Wangan” Natsume continues, “It was raining that day, and the Black Phantom defeats her easily, leaving her crashed at the side barrier at 250 KM/H”

“After that, we never saw the Black Phantom again” Satoshi replied, “Some says that she trains a successor at that time and pass down the car to the girl… even that’s just a rumor”

“Only few men know this mysterious girl…” Kamata added, “I’m also meet the first Black Phantom only once”

“What did she look like?” Hikaru asked, “Is she beautiful, hot, and sexy?”

“It’s not a good idea to ask something like that with your girlfriend right beside you” Kamata grins

Yuki doesn’t seem too happy with Hikaru sniffing around for this Black Phantom girl. She immediately steps on Hikaru’s feet hard to show she’s angry.
“Yikes!” Hikaru pulls his feet

“Kamata-san is right… why do you even bother ask about this Black Phantom girl with me around you, anyway?” Yuki pouted angrily

“Alright, alright… I’m sorry” Hikaru scratches his head, “I’m just curious, that’s all”

“I guess what they say is right; curiosity kills a cat” Yuki leaves Hikaru alone

“…” Hikaru smiled bitterly. He already regrets his stupid question.

Yuki gets something to drink at the beverages counter and drinks a glass of Cola in one gulp.
“She’s wild and scary” Natsume said

“She is… but she’s very sweet” Hikaru smiled, “I adore her very much”

“I hope you can be as happy as we are someday” Kenjou smirks

“Amen to that” Hikaru replied, “Well, I better go talk to her”

Hikaru approaches the angry Yuki and talk to her. Hikaru sure is a simple-minded person; he didn’t even care about Yuki’s jealousy at all.
“Yuki…” Hikaru calls her

“Umu?” Yuki replied, “I am really, really am angry with you and I sure hope you got a good excuse to explain your behavior earlier”

“I sure did” Hikaru smiled, “I was hoping to get you jealous… and it worked pretty well”

“I see… well, you got me there” Yuki frowned, “I think I need to know you more than just my childhood lover. What do you say if we go on a date tomorrow? It’ll be fun… for me of course”

“Ok, sure. Where do you want to go dear?” Hikaru replied

“Does Tokyo Disneyland Theme Park sound great for us? I’m sure it’ll be fun” Yuki smiled, “What do you say?”

“Okay… I’ll borrow my sister’s Fit then” Hikaru nodded, “Well, let’s go back… I’ll drive you back home in the White Ghost”

“Let’s bid farewell to Kenjou for now” Yuki said, “Guys, let’s go home now”

After all of them shakes Kenjou and Natsume’s hand, all of them go back home because it’s late already.

In Hikaru’s S2000, Yuki is very amazed by this little car. Even though it’s small, it has monstrous performance and looks perfectly cool. Red and black Mugen bucket seats with Takata harnesses, Defi red racer gauges, digital speedometers, and Mugen shift knob makes her feel that she’s riding in a race car.
“What is that smell?” Yuki asked

Hikaru is plugging a Honda’s original car perfume. He buys it for this special guest riding with him.
“It’s Honda original blend car perfume” Hikaru answered, “This is Coral Mint scent”

“It smells very sweet” Yuki breathes in, “The smell isn’t too hard or too soft; it’s perfectly balanced”

“Yes…” Hikaru nodded

“This little car of yours… what do you call it? The White Ghost, right” Yuki asks

“Yep…” Hikaru replies, “I specially choose the name, because I’m still lingering at the street racing world, even though I'm supposed to be ‘dead’ along with Sky Captain”

“I see” Yuki smiled, “So Hikaru… back to our date tomorrow, what are we going to do at Tokyo Disneyland?”

“I don’t know… I never had been there before. Why don’t we just go there and play whatever we can play?” Hikaru smirks

“Sure thing…” Yuki said, “I’ll wear something good for tomorrow”

“I’ll be waiting” Hikaru replied, “Okay, here we are…”

Hikaru pulls his e-brake and gets off from the car. He opens the door so Yuki can get out easily.
“Here… be careful not to torn your skirt” Hikaru takes Yuki’s hand

“Thank you” Yuki smiled, “Well, it’s been fun to ride in the famous White Ghost… good night, Hikaru”

“Good night to you as well” Hikaru replied

“See you tomorrow… I’ll be waiting at ten o’clock” Yuki nodded

“Sure… I’ll pick you up at nine thirty tomorrow” Hikaru adds

The moon shines brightly at the sky, the wind blows cold, and the trees around her house are making a hissing sound.
“Will you kiss me or not?” Yuki asked, “Isn’t that what a boyfriend supposed to do before he goes home?”

Hikaru hugs Yuki tight while he kisses her softly. He puts his left hand on Yuki’s face, while his right hand is pressing her butts tightly. Yuki blushes and kisses him back. She feels very aroused when Hikaru kissed her this way.
“Good night, Hikaru” Yuki said as her saliva sticks on Hikaru’s lips

“Yes, good night” Hikaru smiled

Yuki gets into her house quickly to avoid closer body contact. Hikaru did the same; he gets inside his car quickly and drives away. On the way, whenever Hikaru touch his lips, he remembers how Yuki’s lips taste like.
“…” Hikaru sighed as he stops his car, “Is this how it feels like to fall in love with a hot girl like that?”

He remembers clearly what Yuki looked like, what is she wearing, her perfume smells, her smooth legs, her white skins, her butt, her big breast… Hikaru can remember every detail in Yuki completely. Her soft kiss on his lips and he still touches his lips before he suddenly receives a call.

KRRRRRR! KRRRR! KRRRRRR!

“Damn it! I was just getting to the good part about her” Hikaru reaches for his cell phone

It’s Steve who’s calling. Either he purposely calls Hikaru to interrupts him or he calls Hikaru to ask him about something.
“Yes?” Hikaru picks up his phone, “What is it, Steve?”

“Tomorrow is Saturday… maybe we can go together somewhere?” Steve asked, “You know, like going to the arcade or something?”

“It’s an interesting offer, but I’ll pass” Hikaru nods, “I’m going to Tokyo Disneyland tomorrow with Yuki”

“I see” Steve replied, “It’s a date or something? If it is, I’ll tell the others you can't make it…”

“It’s a date. Sorry Steve. See you at the school on Monday, then…” Hikaru hangs up

Hikaru gets back to the secret garage and parks his car. After he does that, he gets back immediately to his house. Seno is waiting for him to get some explanation from him regarding his new Honda car.
“I see that you buy another car” Seno smiled, “Why Honda S2000?”

“I don’t know” Hikaru replied, “Is there something wrong with S2000?”

“Then I guess you already know we had a long history with Honda cars” Seno continues

“Yes, I have… I even met Mr. Honda himself at Motegi” Hikaru smirks

“I know you did… you always have something that I can't see” Seno pats Hikaru’s head, “Mom and Dad will be happy to know that you decided to drive a Honda car. Go get some rest; you have a date tomorrow, right?”

“How do you know about it?” Hikaru looks puzzled

“Yuki called me earlier. She is so happy that she wants to tell everyone she knows about your date” Seno laughs, “She’s an energetic girl, so don’t tire yourself too much with her okay?”

“Sure” Hikaru nodded, “Can I drive your Fit tomorrow?”

“Yes, go to sleep already” Seno nods

Hikaru changes his clothes and go to sleep immediately. He was so eager about his date tomorrow. He opens his cell phone and sees Yuki’s pictures he saves inside it. Yuki’s photo when she’s eating in the cafeteria, when she sweats from training kendo, when she talks to him, when she lifts her hand to answer the question from teachers… most of his photo album contains Yuki’s pictures.
“I love you so much… Yuki” Hikaru grins

“Me too” Yuki replied from the phone

“Yikes, whose voice is that?!” Hikaru sounds surprised

“It’s me…” Yuki said from the phone, “Why do you call me at this late hour?”

“I’m sorry… I was staring at your picture, and I called you unconsciously…” Hikaru replied, “Sorry if I’m bothering you sleeping…”

“It’s alright… it makes me glad to know that you think about me all the time” Yuki smiled, “See you tomorrow, dear”

“Yes, see you tomorrow” Hikaru nods

“Oh, if you call me again… I’ll kill you” Yuki said angrily

After she hung up, Hikaru spins his head with his eyes wide open.

“Natsume-san is right; she’s indeed wild and scary” Hikaru smirks, “But she’s very sweet and it’s a challenge to take down a girl like that”

At eight thirty o’clock, Hikaru is already awake. Yuki messages him earlier to ask him for breakfast at her house.
“Sis, I’m going to Yuki’s house… she asks me to eats breakfast at her house” Hikaru said

“Leave me alone… I’m still sleepy!” Seno covers her head with the head pillow

After taking a bath, Hikaru wears long sleeved clothes and his Spoon shirts, accompanied with grey jeans and his Adidas Thrillrahna. He grabs his sister’s car key and drives to Yuki’s house.

At Yuki’s house, her bodyguard is expecting Hikaru to come. They let him in, and show the way to the main dining room.
“Hikaru, over here” Yuki said. She wears a floral pattern hakama, and she looks very sweaty.

“You’re exercising at the morning?” Hikaru asked, while he sits beside her

“Yes… is there something wrong?” Yuki sips her warm green tea, “Please… our chef has prepared something special for you”

“Thank you…” Hikaru nodded

Both of them eat the breakfast while they talked to each other. Yuki is surprisingly different this morning.
“Something come up?” Hikaru asked

“Why do you say that?” Yuki ask back

“You seem very different this morning… is there something wrong?” Hikaru asked

“Oh, it’s nothing… I just feel a bit tired after exercising” Yuki replied, “I’ll be fine”

“Who are you exercising with?” Hikaru ask again, “Is there anyone else in this house?”

“Of course there are” Yuki giggled, “You don’t expect me to live in this big mansion all by myself, didn’t you?”

“Sure I don’t” Hikaru nods

“My cousins are around this compound. Amano family always keeps their relatives close” Yuki explains, “So they are inside this compound… and this is the main house for everyone to gather”

“I see” Hikaru replied, “Well, I’m full already. The food is great”

“Please follow me to my place” Yuki said as she stands up

Hikaru follows her to her house and wait for her at the living room.
“Please makes yourself at home… I bought Batman Begins DVD yesterday. I thought you might like to watch it” Yuki smiled, “It’s a good movie and the actor is just as good looking as you are”

“Gee… thanks for the compliment” Hikaru smirks

“I’ll go and take a bath” Yuki said, “No peeking, or I’ll kill you”

“…” Hikaru doesn’t give any reply, “You read my mind already”

“Do you want a free show right here?” Yuki said as she starts to untie her belt, “What do you say?”

Hikaru gulped hard. He smiled bitterly as Yuki slowly opens her belt.
“You wish” Yuki said and leave him alone, “Sarah said to me that I have to maintain my womanly image, and that’s what I’m doing right now”

Hikaru throws himself at the couch and stares at the ceiling. He smiled because Yuki is just getting more and more interesting.
“Cih…” Hikaru bawled, “You just don’t make it any easier”

“Sure I don’t” Yuki replied, “Just watch the movie, you’ll definitely like it”

“Why must it be Batman Begins movie?” Hikaru asked, “Do you like Superheroes without superpowers?”

“I do” Yuki nodded, “It’s not their powers that makes them stronger, it’s their brains put to work. You know, maybe some other time we can watch Dark Knight together”

“It’s a deal… our second date is already been planned” Hikaru said as he gets the TV remote and watch the movie

At the middle of the movie, Yuki is dressed up already. She wears a short vinyl skirt, and a shirt accompanied with high heeled boots.
“I’m still taller than you even when you wear the boots” Hikaru smirks

“Sorry if I wasn’t tall enough for you” Yuki pouted, “Well, let’s get a move on then”

Yuki turns off the TV and the DVD player, and grabs Hikaru’s hand. Off they go to Tokyo Disneyland…

At the theme park, they play almost anything they can try; Critter Country, Fantasyland, Toontown, Tomorrowland, Westernland, Adventureland… they even shopped at the World Bazzar to get souvenirs for their friends.
“Whew” Yuki wheezed, “I’m pretty bushed, but there is still more to be played”

“Let’s put these things at the car, then continue the adventure” Hikaru smiled

“Of course… I can't expect you to be my luggage carrier, can't I?” Yuki smiled back

Both of them get back to the parking lot to put all the stuffs they buy, they continue to play at the park. After they play at Tokyo Disneyland Park, this time they went to play at the Tokyo DisneySea. Lost River Delta, Arabian Coast, Mermaid Lagoon, Port Discovery, Mysterious Island, American Waterfront, and Mediterranean Harbor… every fun place in Tokyo Disneyland is played by them.
“I’m very bushed and I can't play anymore after this” Yuki laughs, “Let’s eat something and go home…”

“Sure … why don’t we eat at the Horizon Bay Restaurant?” Hikaru points at the place

“Wherever you want to” Yuki nodded, “Let’s go!”

Yuki grabs Hikaru’s hand again and go to Horizon Bay Restaurant to eat. When eating. Yuki and Hikaru always spend time to talking while they eat.
“So Jessie wants to be a professional choreographer?” Hikaru asked, “It suits her very well… I mean she’s good at dancing, and at the same time she’s good with music beats”

“You got me there” Yuki nodded, “She is a talented dancer, and she really wants to become a pro… what about you, dear?”

“Well… I don’t want to become pro racer… it’s not fun and you’ll be tied with this contract on your neck. Do one stupidity and you’re out from racing career forever” Hikaru sighed

“I see” Yuki replied, “Well then, what do you plan to do for your future?”

“I intended to be a journalist. You know, writing articles and go to new places and stuff” Hikaru smiled, “I can get to know more places in the world”

“If you have money, you can do that leisurely…” Yuki sighed, “Don’t you get it? You should dive into a career that you liked”

“But I do like to go to new places and stuffs” Hikaru nodded, “What about you, Yuki?”

“Well, I don’t have any plans for my future, except to be your wife in the near future” Yuki pouted

Hikaru swallowed a bean and choked himself. He coughed hard to get the bean out, but it didn’t. He drinks a lot of fruit punch to swallow it.
“Em, no, no…” Hikaru replied, “You can't be serious, right?”

“About being your wife? I’m dead serious” Yuki narrows her eyes, “You don’t want me to be your wife?”

“It’s not about that… you don’t have any plans for your future?” Hikaru asks, “Surely you have to put your goals first, then me”

“A mature woman only thinks about those she cares about” Yuki sipped her cold apple juice, “I don’t care about anything else other than you”

“That’s a nice thing to say… although I know you didn’t want it to be that way” Hikaru sighed, “Please tell me what you want to be… I’ll hear it out, and I promised won't laugh”

“You can read me like an open book, huh?” Yuki lowers her head, “I want to be professional chef”

“That’s a nice job too” Hikaru smiled, “Why don’t you go to the cooking school when we graduate next year? I’m sure you’ll be a success chef”

“I’m sure” Yuki keeps her head down, “But I won't be able to see you often”

“I… see” Hikaru replied, “I guess that’s a small problem”

“It’s not!” Yuki shouts, and that makes everyone’s attention turns to her.

“…” Hikaru doesn’t give any reply

“You don’t know what it feels to be me” Yuki said

“I don’t… I’m sorry I can't help much” Hikaru continues to eat

“It’s not your fault… I’m sorry I act like this” Yuki sighed, “I’m pretty tired… can we go home?”

“Okay, finish up your food and let’s go home” Hikaru replied, “Oh… don’t move”

Hikaru touches Yuki’s face and wipes a tomato sauce near her lips. Yuki licks the tomato sauce on Hikaru’s finger and holds his hand.
“Why don’t you open your own restaurant? I’ll come around at your place whenever I’m writing an article. That way, we can see each others much”

“It’s not about my job; it’s yours!” Yuki replied, “Can't you see?”

“So? What do you want me to do?” Hikaru asks

“I don’t know… That’s why I rather forget my dreams to be with you all the time” Yuki smiled, “Please understands… it’s my final decision”

“I see” Hikaru nodded, “I’ll just support whatever your decision is”

“Thank you, dear” Yuki cheered up, “Let’s finish eating and go home”

After finished eating, they intend to go home. But they didn’t know that at the parking lot, some dangerous looking guys are looking for them.
“My, my… who is this we meet?” said someone they know

It’s Moriyama. He hangs around with Rena and some of his dangerous looking boys and girls. Its looks like all of them came here for some recreational, and get a nice souvenirs as well; Hikaru and Yuki are on the way home.
“Umu? It’s Rena and Moriyama” Yuki smiled, “What honor do we owe you guys to meet up at such a place?”

“Are you guys on a date as well?” Hikaru asked, “Too bad we can't hang out together”

“We are in a bad mood” Rena said, “And we are unsatisfied on just going home yet… thank God you guys showed up”

“Is it something that has to do with me and my boyfriend here?” Yuki shows a wicked smile, “Touch us, and all of you are dead meat”

Yuki sounds very serious. She never was a girl with a short temperament, but when she is disturbed, she’ll become furious easily.
“Even if you’re the champ of kendo festival won't be a threat when we have so many girls here” Rena smiled back, “Just let us beat you up!”

“Let us see what Hasegawa Rena can do” Yuki laughs, “You think you can beat me up with that kind of number? You make me sick!”

“Get her!” Rena said as she tells the girls to hit Yuki

BUAG! BUAG! BUAG! BUAG!

Yuki took out all of Rena’s girls with no problem. Most of them go down in one strike from Yuki’s palm. She is indeed a strong girl.
“What about you, Hikaru?” Moriyama asked, “You looked very weak, and very fragile”

“I am weak and fragile compared to Yuki, Rena, or you” Hikaru nodded, “But I don’t think you can take me down easily either”

“Stop wasting your breath!” Moriyama punches Hikaru’s face and hits him at the spot

BUG!

“Hikaru” Yuki sounded worried, “Don’t touch him!!!”

“Just wait here and watch your boyfriend goes down” Rena laughs

“How does that feel?! Painful isn’t it?!” Moriyama laughs

Hikaru stands still even though he receives such a strong punch. It looks like there is more of him than the whole school knows. Moriyama can only give him a scratch on his lips.
“Is that your best shot?” Hikaru asked, “If it is, then I guess it’s the end of you, Moriyama”

BUAG!

Hikaru hits him back with his right fist. It hits Moriyama right in the nose, causing him to bleed.

“That one is for Sky Captain!” Hikaru said as he continues to punch Moriyama’s face

BUAG!

“That one is for the department of construction and the train!” Hikaru continues, “And this one is from me!!!”

BUAG!

Hikaru uppercuts him hard, making him flies off to mid-air. He falls down with his face first, like a sore loser.

“What is that kind of fighting style?” Rena looks puzzled

“This is called Brawling, b*tch! Who’s next?!” Hikaru stares at Moriyama’s boys, “What I learn from Steve is not for shows only!”

“The boss is defeated! We must help him right now!” said one of them

The boys start running towards Hikaru and try to help their boss. Some of them are even trying to strike Hikaru hard, but all of their efforts to take him down are futile.

BUAG! BUAG! BUAG! BUAG! BUAG!

Five men are down already and have either broken jaws or teeth loss. Hikaru smiled when he looked at their scared faces.
“Tell your boss when he’s wake up; stay away from me, my girl, my sister, or my friends” Hikaru grits his teeth, “Otherwise, I’ll kill him at the spot!”

They run immediately and leave their boss. Rena, on the other hand is different. As expected from her; she didn’t back down, even when she’s cornered.
“Now that my motor coil is warmed up; let’s start the main event” Yuki said

“Sure” Rena takes a stance and gets ready to fight, “Hiaaah!!!”

Rena runs off to hit Yuki from the front.
“Silly girl…” Yuki smiled, “It’s useless to run straight to me like that…”

All Yuki did was only to steps to the side, and hits her right at her belly.

BUAG!

“Urgh…” Rena groaned

Yuki sits at the top of Rena, and gets ready to attack again. She pulls Rena’s collar and whispered to her.
“I’ll tell you once and only once…” Yuki smiled, “You mess around with a person who has Amano bloodline, and you’ll regret it… I’m going to make you suffer more than you can imagine. Get ready to dive to the pits of hell itself!”

When Yuki gets ready to scratch Rena’s face, Hikaru grabs her hand right away.
“Stop it, Yuki…” Hikaru whispers, “Let’s go home… it’s late”

Yuki realizes it’s not the right thing to do. She immediately gets off from Rena’s body and follows Hikaru to the car. Hikaru takes her hand to make sure she’s fine.
“Are you alright?” Hikaru sounds worried

“I’m fine…” Yuki replied, “What about your lips?”

“It’s just a scratch” Hikaru smiled, “See?”

“I’m glad” Yuki said with watery eyes, “You almost made my heart stops for a moment back there”

“Even though my body isn’t built like Steve, I learn a thing or two from him… and I learned the most important thing” Hikaru replied, “Please don’t cry… I’m alright, see?”

“I’m sorry” Yuki nodded, “Let’s go home now”

Hikaru and Yuki get into the car and drives off leaving Rena alone at the parking lot. The place is swarmed already with paramedical and police officers. All of them won't get away easily.

At Yuki’s house, Hikaru is helping her with the stuffs she bought earlier. He parks his car inside, to help him in carrying all the stuff to her house.
“Please come in and take a seat” Yuki runs off to the kitchen, “I'm going to get some ice for your lips”

“I'm alright, Yuki” Hikaru said, “Don’t worry”

“No it’s not!” Yuki replied as she takes few cubes of ice and puts it at Hikaru’s lips, “Here, compress with these ice”

Hikaru did what she told him. He puts the ice on his lips to reduce the swelling.
“It’s very cold” Hikaru trembles, “And it’s kind of hurt”

“I told you so” Yuki sighed, “Let me take a look at it”

Yuki stares at Hikaru’s lips and looks at the wound. It looks awfully hurt with a lot of blood on it.
“May I?” Yuki asked for the ice

“Here” Hikaru hand over the ice to her

Yuki presses the ice onto Hikaru’s lips gently. She smiled when she looks at his swelling lips.
“It’s not as bad as it looks” Hikaru said, “It’s going to be alright I think”

“Well I don’t think so” Yuki replied, “Its late already, and why don’t you stay here overnight? We can go somewhere else tomorrow”

“If you don’t mind, then it’s fine” Hikaru nodded

“Okay… Let’s get some sleep, then” Yuki said as she takes Hikaru’s hand

“I’m going to sleep at the guest room” Hikaru smiled

“No… sleep with me for tonight” Yuki spins her head, “Sarah isn’t around anyway, so let’s sleep at my room”

Hikaru agreed. He follows Yuki to her room to rest. He’s very tired from all that playing, walking, shopping, and fighting…
“Good night, Hikaru” Yuki said

“Good night, Yuki…” Hikaru replied

“Want to make out before we get to sleep?” Yuki asked while he looks at his face

“…” Hikaru doesn’t give any reply. He’s asleep already…

“My, my… what an adorable face” Yuki touches his face, “And more importantly, you’re mine alone… no one can have you except me”

Yuki kisses his lips and sleep while she hugs him tight.
“You’re mine, Hikaru… mine alone” Yuki whispers, “Good night, dear… sleep tight”

RPM 20: Summer Vacation - Prologue

The excitement is here, and all the students are ready to embrace one thing in their minds. Its summer vacation time!
“So it’s tomorrow, huh?” Seno asks while she helps Hikaru packs up his clothes

“Yes it is…” Hikaru smirks, “I can't wait to actually go there!”

“I hope you guys have a great week there” Seno smiled, “Don’t hurt yourself over there, okay?”

“Sure thing…” Hikaru nodded, “Don’t worry… never, never”

“That’s exactly why I’m worried… I hope Yuki will watch over you” Seno sighed, “I’ll call her later”

“I’m sure she will” Hikaru smiled, “Don’t worry, sis… I’ll be fine”

“Fine… fine” Seno nods, “Buy me something over there, yah?”

“Sure thing” Hikaru smiled bitterly, “I know you’re going to say that”

“Get going… Yuki wants you and the others by her house later, right?” Seno asks, “I’ll drive you”

“Sure thing… okay, jacket, pants, shirts, swimming pants, underwear, t-shirt… I’m good!” Hikaru smirks, “Let’s go, sis…”

“Don’t forget toothbrush, face cleaner, sandals, and shoes!” Seno said

“Sure thing” Hikaru nods, “I already put it in…”

Seno drives Hikaru to Yuki’s house. Yuki asks him to help with the packing and all of her friends will stay overnight as well.
“Yuki, I brought Hikaru to you” Seno said

“Please, come on in!” Yuki pulls Seno’s hand, “You too, dear…”

Hikaru gets into the house and finds the others are gathering already. They are really psyched just as he does.
“You guys are here already?” Hikaru sounds surprised

“We can't leave you with Yuki alone” Rika answered, “Not that we distrust you or anything, we just… don’t want unnecessary thing happens”

“That’s right, girls” Seno smiled, “Watch over this irresponsible brother for me”

“Aye-aye, captain” Yuuri salutes her

“Damn it, women” Hikaru bawled, “I guess that’s unavoidable anyway…”

Hikaru joins Steve and the rest of the boys outside for a talk. They are busy planning what to do there as well. Most of them argue about what it’s like there, whether it’s beautiful or not, et cetera, et cetera.
“What do you think is over there?” Steve asks

“I think it’s going to be just great…” Tarou rubs his chins and wondered, “Most of our school girls are pretty, and sexy…”

“Cut it out! If Rika hears what you just said, she’ll kill you” Clark whispers

“Yes, that’s right…” Gonsuke said, “Oh, glad you’re here, Hikaru”

“Same here… what are you guys talking about?” Hikaru asks them

“We’re talking about the beach in Miyazaki” Iwami answers, “What do you think?”

“Yuki knows most of tourist sites in Japan” Hikaru replied, “She knows it’s beautiful there”

“I’m also speculating that kind of possibilities as well” Steve adds, “I don’t think missy will lead us to a boring place”

“Steve’s right” Souya continues, “Miyazaki is one of the most popular tourist sites in Japan”

“Hey, it’s late already… why don’t we get some sleep?” Yamada yawns

“We won't…” Tarou spins his head, “We will keep chatting until the departure time”

“Well, we better talk to the girls inside” Steve goes inside the house

The others follow. They need to talk with their girlfriend as well about the vacation plan. Hikaru is sleepy, and he intends to get some rest.
“So, Yuki… do you have any plans there?” Ayase asks

“Sure do” Yuki nodded as she sips her black coffee, “I already call the travel agent, and they will lend us their best tour guides to get us through Miyazaki”

“Oh, so there will actually be a tour guides! That’s neat!” Yuuri replied

“Yes of course… we can't let the others feel bored” Yuki explains, “We have to keep them happy in this vacation… I’m the one who plan this idea anyway”

“Yuki…” Hikaru said with sleepy eyes, “Where’s my sister?”

“She went home already…” Yuki replied, “You look sleepy, so why don’t you hit the bed and get some sleep? You can use my room”

“Thank you” Hikaru nods, “See you tomorrow morning, then”

“Yes, see you dear” Yuki smiled as she replies

After Hikaru go to Yuki’s bedroom, Steve talks to Yuki about something Hikaru wouldn’t like to hear. It’s about the brawl few days ago.
“So, missy” Steve said, “Is the rumors true that you and Hikaru beat Moriyama and Rena when they tried to beat you guys up?”

“Yeah… it is” Yuki replied, “You see… I got problem with these kinds of things”

“Hikaru is indeed great! He’s not just good in racing, but he’s a fighter as well!” Souya said

“Well, it certainly changes my view of him” Tarou rubs his chin

“How gallant of him” Jessie adds, “He’s not just about pretty face, he also proved himself that he’s brave”

“You can thank him for his doing” Yuki smiled as she points to Steve, “Don’t know what he did, though… at least that makes Hikaru a real man who’s defending me and fight the guy he hates the most”

“I see…” Steve smirks, “Yeah, I guess you can thank me for what I did… ehe-hehehe”

“What did you guys do anyway? Where did you learn how to fight?” Iwami asks

“From Def Jam Vendetta” Steve answered proudly, “The game is very popular for the street fight scenes”

“I should’ve known” Yuki pats her forehead, “Brawling is used in the game as a name for one of the fighting styles”

“From video games, just what are you guys up to anyway?” Sako sounds confused

“The real intention was to beat the upper classmen when they always push the junior student around… that’s why me and him learn such a thing” Steve replied, “It’s kind of embarrassing if you ask me… learning how to fight from video games? It’s just not normal”

“It does” everyone frowns

“Oh well… at least he’s brave to kick those guy’s asses” Steve smirks, “He’s good”

“I’m going to go sleep as well…” Yuki said, “Please wake me up at three o’clock”

“Sure thing” Marie nods

“Don’t do anything stupid, okay?” Sarah adds

“Sure won't” Yuki smiled

Yuki leave them alone to sleep with Hikaru. After what Steve told to them, Yuki is more proud of him in some ways and she’s glad that Hikaru is a formidable boyfriend. At her bed, Hikaru is sleeping peacefully. He always remembers what it feels like when he punches Moriyama’s face. He is satisfied that he has his revenge on the guy.
“Hahahaha serves you right, Moriyama” Hikaru laughs

Yuki smiled. She sits at the side of her bed and tidies Hikaru’s long hair to let her see his face clearly.
“You are indeed a catch, Ichijou Hikaru…” Yuki whispers, “I’m so proud of you… in some ways. It also makes me adore you more… I’m glad to be your girlfriend”

Yuki kisses him softly on his lips and sleep beside him. Hikaru suddenly turns his body toward Yuki and hugs her at his sleep.
“Oh…my… God” Yuki blushed

Her breast is pressed at his face. Her face is all red, her heart beats fast, her body is getting all hot… she’s aroused already.
“No…” Yuki moaned

Yuki struggles to let go. She gets up and moves Hikaru’s hands from her. Hikaru is still asleep. He doesn’t know what happened or what he’s doing.
“Huff” Yuki sighed, “He’s a real naughty boy in his sleep”

Yuki sleep once again in the side of the bed. This time, Hikaru did nothing to her and he continues to sleep peacefully… or so she thought.
“Good thing he’s on the other side of the bed” Yuki smiled, “I can sleep peacefully now”

Hikaru hugs her again and that makes Yuki gave up. She closes her eyes with her heart beating fast, and her body getting all hot.
“You’re using my chest to sleep?” Yuki whispers, “I guess that’s alright, anyway… good thing Sarah urges me to wear extra cloth under the kimono. What is that liquid… Jesus Christ! You‘re drooling”

Hikaru’s mouth watered. Whether he realizes it or not, he’s becoming more and more perverted with Yuki around him.
“Oh… my… God” Yuki moaned, “I must resist the temptation. You touch me this much; I’m going to urge you to marry me one year sooner”

Her cloth is getting wet and sticky. She slaps her forehead in frustration. She regrets her decision to sleep alongside him.
“My cloth is getting wet and sticky… of his saliva!” Yuki thought, “I better take it off now”

Yuki gets up from the bed and take off the cloth she wears. After that, she puts back Hikaru’s head on her chest.
“Now if you want to suck my breast, then it’s the right time to do it” Yuki whispers, “I don’t wear anymore clothes under this kimono”

Hikaru didn’t give any reply. He smiled for some reason and hugs Yuki tighter. She on the other hand, must struggle to hold her desire to get laid.
“Yuki… I love you” Hikaru talks in his sleep

“Me too…” Yuki replied, “Hikaru, don’t torment me around like this. If you want to feast on me, then hurry up and do it…”

Hikaru wakes up. He heard that Yuki talks to him, so he wakes up and sits beside her.
“What?” Hikaru asks, “What do you just say?”

“No, nothing” Yuki answered, “Please, go back to sleep”

Hikaru do what he’s told and go back to sleep. Yuki also do the same. What Yuki just said bug Hikaru, so he wakes up and asks again.
“Yuki… what do you just say now?” Hikaru asks again

“Do you want to make love to me?” Yuki asks back, “What you just did was totally unacceptable. You sleep at my chest, making me aroused, and embarrassed at the same time”

“Sorry” Hikaru lowers his head, “I don’t know what I do in my sleep”

“If you don’t want to eat me, don’t do anything that makes me think about it” Yuki sounds annoyed, “Go back to sleep!”

Hikaru frowned and gets back to sleep. He feels mad getting scolded like that for no apparent reason. He doesn’t realize what he’s doing in his sleep, and he gets scolded for it.
“Jeez! What is wrong with her?!” Hikaru thought, “I can never understand woman, if they never talk to me about what she wants!”

Yuki rubs Hikaru’s head to call him. She feels really bad after scolding Hikaru like that.
“Hikaru… are you mad at me?” Yuki asks

“No…” Hikaru answered flatly, “Why would I? Oh, I think I should; because my girlfriend scolds me for something I did, but I don’t realize it”

“…” Yuki gives no reply

“Yuki, if you want something, please talk to me, so I know what you want” Hikaru said, “If you don’t tell me, how can I know what you want?”

“You know what? This is stupid” Yuki spins her head, “I’m sorry I scold you like that”

“…” Hikaru sighed, “Yeah, I’m sorry that I did something bad to you”

Both of them go back to sleep and don’t talk to each other anymore. After Yuki fall asleep, Hikaru turns his head and see her asleep.
“…” Hikaru approaches her and kisses her softly, “Sorry I talked to you like that”

Yuki kisses him back, and that startled Hikaru. She doesn’t asleep because she waited for Hikaru to talk to her first.

“Me too” Yuki smiled, “Sorry if I scolded you earlier…”

“No problem” Hikaru smirks, “Apology accepted… Hm?”

“What’s wrong?” Yuki sounds puzzled

“Sssh” Hikaru puts his finger in front of Yuki’s lips

Outside of Yuki’s room the others are eavesdropping. Sarah is very curious in what they do inside the room.
“I sure hope nothing happened inside” Sarah whispers

“Why do you treat Yuki like that?” Jessie asks, “It’s her own problem, you don’t need to get yourself involved”

“I don’t want Yuki to end up like one of my upperclassmen in my junior high” Sarah whispers back

“Let’s move away, before Hikaru realizes someone is out here” Steve whispers

“Good idea!” Clark moves away

Hikaru opens the door and all of them are stumbled inside the room. Yuki is surprised to see them eavesdropping.
“Hahahaha” Steve laughs

“Don’t ‘Hahahaha’ me” Hikaru replied, “Off you go!”

Hikaru kick Steve and Clark outside the room, while Yuki still waits for an explanation from the girls.
“And what happened to your upperclassmen?” Yuki asked

“She… got pregnant in her young age” Sarah sighed, “And because her boyfriend doesn’t want to take any responsibility and both of them choose abortion, she jumps from the top of the Chrysler Building”

“I see” Yuki hugs Sarah to calm her, “Don’t worry about me, I can manage Hikaru. He’s more responsible and mature than your upperclassmen”

“I don’t think so” Sarah stares at Hikaru with cold look

“Hey, hey… don’t look at me like that! What did I do?” Hikaru stares her back, “Do you have a problem?”

“No… certainly not with you, but with your closeness with Yuki, I can't help it but to be suspicious” Sarah replied, “Anyway, it’s almost three o’clock. Let’s get ready”

Hikaru feels mad and annoyed at the same time. His face is all red and he’s jumping around like a time bomb ready to explode anytime.
“I’m sure she doesn’t mean anything to offend you” Yuki pats Hikaru’s head, “Please don’t be mad at her”

“I won't…” Hikaru replied, “If she’s not Clark’s girlfriend, I swear that I’ll throw her off the Tokyo Tower”

“Jess, don’t forget the board!” Yuki said

“Aye-aye mistress”” Jessie replied

All of them gets ready to go and is driven to the airport by Yuki’s driver. Most of the students are already waiting; they are surely psyched up about this vacation.
“Please look after Seno-san… make sure you know where she going in twenty-four hours” Yuki said to one of her bodyguard

“Yes, mistress” she replied

All of teachers from every homeroom are assembled at the airport. Yuki approaches them and tell them to call out each students name before they are given the boarding pass and gets into the plane. Hikaru and the others give their bag to be inspected.
“I ask my friend in the traveling agency to provide us a plane with business class equipment” Yuki talks to the teachers, “We are going there in two planes, with three class in one plane. Please calls out the student’s names before you give them the boarding pass… here you go. This is for Yue-sensei, for Hideo-sensei, for Iizawa-sensei, for Takeda-sensei, for Itsumi-sensei, and for Asuka-sensei. That’s all of the boarding pass”

“Yes thank you, Amano-san” said Hideo-sensei

“Alright… let us wait for the others” Yuki said as she leaves all of the teachers

The teacher is speaking to one another about this wonderful girl; Amano Yuki. Not sure if it’s worth to be called gossip, but most of what they say probably is the fact about her.
“She is very rich to give us all of these facilities for a small amount of fees” Asuka-sensei said

“She is indeed a nice girl, yes?” Takeda-sensei added

“Amano Yuki… she was born in Kyoto, August 20 as one of the heirs of Amano family” Itsumi-sensei explains, “Her age is twenty, her three sizes are 92-53-84, and her blood type is B. Born beautifully, rich, and sexy”

“That is so detailed, Itsumi-sensei” Iizawa-sensei sounds surprised

“Amano family controls over forty-five percent of Japan Air Lines, twenty-five percent of Nestle, twenty-five percent of Heinz, thirty-six percent of Sony, twenty-two percent of Toyota Motor Company, twenty one percent for Unilever, thirty-one percent of Honda Motor Company, thirty percent of British Petroleum Company, and fifteen percent of Shell Oil Company” Itsumi-sensei continues, “She is a rich girl indeed”

“Ichijou is very lucky to score a girl like that” Yue-sensei said, “I don’t think he knew all of these data you say, though”

“He isn’t… very ignorant child he is” Itsumi-sensei stops explaining

“Amano family also has many powerful people in government” Hideo-sensei added, “Her grandfather; Amano Masamura is a long time friend with Junichiro Koizumi”

“Wow… she is a dangerous girl to be dealt with” Yue-sensei grins, “I hope Ichijou knows it soon and starts to behave”

Yuki sits beside Hikaru who’s offering her a can of green tea he buys earlier. She smiled and drinks the same can Hikaru drinks, even though Hikaru offers her the new one. She is a humble girl with a lot of fortune. Even though she wears branded clothes, she always wants to help other people in need.
“Hikaru, how do I look in these boyish clothes?” Yuki asks

She wears blue jeans, with long warm t-shirt and a vest. She looks very hot, whatever she wears.
“That’s nice…” Hikaru nodded, “I hope you wear that kind of clothes more often. I don’t like it when you too ‘open’ with your clothes”

“Are you shy if I wear something that reveals every curve on my body?” Yuki looks at him tenderly

“I’m not shy or anything, but I guess you shouldn’t give every boys a show… it makes me uncomfortable, you know?” Hikaru replied

Hikaru was trying to say; you’re mine alone, and I don’t want everyone to look at you the way I do. Even though he’s not saying it out loud, Yuki knows it very well.
“I see” Yuki smiled, “I’ll wear something ‘closed’ next time. But don’t expect me to dress up nicely for you though…”

“Don’t mind me… I’m happy to look at you the way you are” Hikaru smiled back, “Whatever you wear, you’re my number one girl!”

Yuki blushed. Her face is all red because she’s very happy to know she’s number one in Hikaru’s mind.
“Who’s the number two?” Yuki asks

“My sister” Hikaru answered, “The number three is my friends, number four are the things I have now”

“Amano, Ichijou, everyone is already here” Yue-sensei said, “Let us depart”

“Let’s go” Yuki takes Hikaru’s hand

Both of them enters the plane and gets their personal seats. Yuki always like to prioritize herself and her closest friends.
“Where do we sit?” Hikaru asks

“Over there… by the window” Yuki answered

“This seat is very different from the rest” Hikaru scratches his head, “Is it okay?”

“No worries” Yuki sits down at the seat, “Come on, sit here… it’s very comfy”

Hikaru sits down and close his eyes. It is comfortable indeed. The sensei and all of her friends also gets the same seat.
“Did all of you bring your cell phones?” the flight attendant asks, “If you do, please turn it off”

“Welcome to Japan Air Lines. We are very proud to be able to serve you” said another attendant, “Please wear your seatbelts, and have a wonderful journey”

After the plane takes off, everyone glad to be able to take such a great vacation.
“We think everyone owes Amano-san a thank you for this wonderful vacation” Takeda-sensei said, “Everyone, please give your gratitude to Amano Yuki”

“Thank you, Amano-san!” said everyone

Yuki stands up and bows to them. She is very happy to be able to do something for others.
“Don’t thank me yet… we still haven’t done anything interesting” Yuki replied, “But don’t worry; I'm sure everyone will have a great time! For the girls, do you gals bring kimonos? We will attend summer festival at the nearby shrine”

“Of course!” said all of the girls

“Good. That’s what I want to hear” Yuki replied

She sits right back and smiled to Hikaru. Hikaru smiled back to her, because she has done so much for the class.
“What? You did great” Hikaru said, “You should be proud of yourself”

“Do I?” Yuki asked, “Oh, let’s hear some music… what do you want to hear?”

“Anything you want to hear” Hikaru answered, “What do you like?”

“I prefer jazz music” Yuki said, “If you want to hear something else, be my guest”

“Jazz is fine” Hikaru replied, “Let’s hear something… what about Jazztronik here?”

“Sure does… its Mista Swing” Yuki nods, “Let’s hear it!”

All of them arrived about four and a half hour later. All of them are very bushed from all that sitting on the chair.

“Damn it!” Jessie bawled, “I hope my butt doesn’t shrink from all that sitting”

“My butt feels sore” Steve sighed, “It’s burning hot!”

“Bear with it, guys…” Clark said, “It’s normal for long traveling like this”

“Let’s head to the hotel right now” Yuki said, “The hotel’s busses is here already”

The hotel lends six busses for the transportation to the hotel. All of them are going straight to hotel with tiresome look on their faces. On the bus, all of they do is sitting and sighing with fatigue.
“Huff” Yuki sighed, “It’s really tiring, sitting on the plane like that”

“It is” Rika replied, “Let’s try and get some rest at the hotel”

“Oh, I doubt all of you can get rest when we get there” Yuki giggled, “There it is, guys; Miyazaki beach, and over there is Aoshima Palm Beach Hotel”

All of them are very surprised. The beach is very beautiful and clean, the sands are white, and the breeze is very nice.
“Thank you, Yuki!” Sarah hugs her very tight

“You’re welcome” Yuki replied, “It’s a nice place, yes?”

Hikaru’s eyes look bright and his mouth opens wide. He’s very excited to look on the beach. He smiled like a kid when he saw the blue wave on the beach and same goes for the others; they can't stop staring at the beach and the white sands.
“Wow!” Hikaru yells, “This is great!”

“You’re the best, missy!” Steve smirks wide

“This is totally awesome summer ever!” Tarou adds

“Yes, this is very exciting!” Clark continues

Yuki can only grins to see his boyfriend and the others are satisfied with her plans. She hugs Hikaru tight and smiled.
“What do you think?” Yuki said, “It’s beautiful, yes?”

“Very! I like the beach… thanks to you, Yuki” Hikaru replied, “I can't wait until we get to swim there!”

“About swimming, I’ll wear my new swimsuit later for you” Yuki whispers

That whispers make Hikaru shivers and excited at the same time. What will it be like? Yuki will be totally sexy with swimsuits. His nose is starting to bleed already.
“Waaaah! Your nose is bleeding!” Yuki grabs a tissue paper and wipes it

“Yuki, stop teasing him…” Marie giggles, “He’s blushing!”

“Your brains need to be washed!” Gonsuke laughs, “I’ll wash it later with soap and sea water!”

“Damn it! I was just getting excited!” Hikaru frowned

“About how Yuki looks like in her swimsuits” Ayase asks

“You are really a pervert” Iwami said, “Here; let me help you with cleaning your brain!”

Iwami and the others captured Hikaru and rub his head with dry towel. After they rub it, the whole students are laughing when they see Hikaru’s messed up hair.
“Oh my God” Hikaru said, “You guys are totally dead later”

Yuki can't stop laughing either. Hikaru’s hair is indeed cool when it’s totally styled and tidied, but it’s indeed worse when its messed up.
“Not you too, Yuki” Hikaru yells, “Stop laughing, all of you!”

“I’m sorry… here, let me tidied it up” Yuki laughs

At the hotel, after all of them checks in and gets the room assignment, they immediately go to the beach.
“Yahoo” Clark jumps to the beach

“Stop it, idiot! You’re embarrassing!” Steve replied

Sexy and beautiful girls are spreading around. Boys with fat stomach, to the flat ones are also spreading around the beach. Some of the students are swimming, some of them play with water, some of them are playing sand castle (?), and some of them are tanning, while the others are surfing like Jessie and Yuki.
“Here we go!” Yuki said as she surfs at the big waves

“That’s too soft, Yuki” Jessie replied with more dangerous stunts

Hikaru watched Yuki as she surfs with Jessie at the big wave. He’s very amazed by his girlfriend’s wild nature and bravery. Both of the girls are wearing white shirts at the top of their bikinis. After they done surfing, both of them come back with wet clothes, showing what’s under it.
“Yikes!” Hikaru said

“Jessie is totally hot” Steve added

“Hikaru” Yuki waves her hand to call Hikaru, “Over here!”

“Steve over here” Jessie calls him as well

Hikaru and Steve approach them to see why they called. Both of them made some kind of silly bet about whose boyfriend is braver.
“We’re going to surf at the beach once again” Jessie said, “Me and Yuki made a bet, and who’s going to be brave enough to play Titanic style at the surf board”

“Come on, Hikaru… it’s really fun” Yuki takes Hikaru’s hand and brings him over to the water

“No, no…” Hikaru spins his head, “Are you sure this is going to be alright?”

“Of course It’s perfectly safe… as long as you are with me” Yuki kisses him at the cheek

“… Okay. If you ask me, I’ll do anything you want” Hikaru nodded

“I can't lose to you, Hikaru” Steve smiled

“Same here; let’s see who’s more brave” Hikaru replied

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Nov 9 2009, 01:04 AM
PMEmail Poster
crav3
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 2,706

SPOILER
PMEmail PosterICQYahooMSN
Tensa
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 2,372

SPOILER
PMEmail Poster
crav3
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

haha..i know just tht scared we ruin his storyline...i love his writing of it...
SPOILER
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

laugh.gif

Check the photo on the first web... It's a really cool looking wide body kit.

I also added the RPM 18 on the second site

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Aug 5 2008, 07:16 PM
PMEmail Poster
DEX
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 411

QUOTE (crav3 @ Yesterday at 5:30 PM)
SPOILER

Keep on writing as its getting better and better.

p/s i would love if u keep him cool as usual...his evilness doesnt suit him. just my 2cent...gv him his gf already...i really pity him...wanted to be loved but not being loved at all

i think change is good even though he didn't have the GTR for long but os expandind different companys and drivetrains
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
crav3
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

you just make me drool reading the story...i wonder how yuki reacted when hikaru tell the truth...i cant imagine what will his sis says...

seno : what!!! when did you buy the s2000?
hikaru : during my trip to suzuka....uncle help me out.
seno : i thought they are against the whole racing idea...what are those two are thinking...

hahahaha hope you dont mind REX

P/s the s2000 pic is good...recommended you check out the Honda S2000 2008 CR model...hehehe take a look at the pic since Hikaru is using the Hard Top...u'll know what i mean...search using google...Honda S2000 CR 2008 Model

This post has been edited by crav3 on Aug 5 2008, 07:29 PM
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

I already did... the bodykit looks awful though... so I decided to use this Mugen proto ones...

I surfed on Youtube one day and Mugen proto caught my eyes... You should check it. Or you prefer check the website of mugen-power.com and see the special page then choose Tokyo Auto Show 2008...

RPM 21: Summer Vacation - Trials for Grandson in Law

The night has come to greet all of the students. Now, all of them are gathering at the restaurant to have dinners and briefing for tomorrow events.
“Okay, so tomorrow we will go to the Takachiho gorge for some sightseeing” said the tour guide, “Please gathers here tomorrow morning, and we will leave with the bus after breakfast”

“Understood” Yue-sensei nodded, “The teacher will now supervise the night hour, so if anybody violates; they will be punished”

“If everyone understands, then let’s get something to eat” Hideo-sensei continues

All of them get something to eat, with many kinds of food prepared by the hotel’s chefs. Hikaru eats sour and spicy calamari, with a bowl of rice, and miso soup.
“Alright…” Hikaru said as he sits down in front of Yuki

“Umu?” Yuki pointing at Hikaru’s menu, “What are those?”

“This is sour and spicy calamari with rice and miso soup” Hikaru answered, “Do you want to try it?”

“Sure…” Yuki picks one chunk of calamari and eat it, “The fishy smell is very subtle. Maybe it’s because of the spices used in the cooking?”

“That’s why I ate this one… it doesn’t have any smell of sea water in it” Hikaru smirks

“I see” Yuki nodded, “I might get some as well”

“Just eat mine” Hikaru said, “Here…”

“No… let’s eat it together” Yuki replied, “You don’t mind, do you?”

“Not at all” Hikaru spins his head

Both of them eat the calamari together like a newlywed couple. Everybody is so jealous when seeing them together. Handsome, smart, kind young man meets beautiful, sexy, smart, and kind young women.
“I don’t like it when everyone stares at us like this” Yuki frowned

“You’re famous, so I guess that’s to be expected” Hikaru lift his shoulders

“You’re the one who’s famous” Yuki replied, “The White Ghost is well known in Wangan”

“Speaking of White Ghost… I already beat the Black Phantom once” Hikaru sips his blueberry punch, “She is fast, but not as fast as White Ghost”

“I see” Yuki smiled bitterly, “I’m glad you can defeat her… but it’s not a legit battle, right?”

“It’s not” Hikaru nodded, “I must challenge her once again”

“Hikaru, after you eat what do you say if we crash right away?” Steve asks

“Okay…” Hikaru finishes his dinner, “Well, I better get something more to drink… what do you want, Yuki?”

“I’ll have tomato juice” Yuki said, “Thank you, dear”

After giving the juice to Yuki, Hikaru gets back to his room and get some sleep. Boys’ rooms are separated by different floors from the girls’ rooms.
“…” Hikaru threw himself to the bed

“This is really comfy!” Steve said, “It’s really fluffy”

“Sure does” Hikaru replied flatly, “I’m really tired… do you?”

“I had so much fun swimming and playing” Steve sighed, “What about you? Feeling satisfied yet, after hugging Yuki and playing with her all day long?”

“Something like that” Hikaru’s face turns red, “She’s very charming and sexy… I really want to marry her as soon as I can”

“You’re not serious, right?!” Steve sounds very surprised

“…” Hikaru didn’t give any replies for some reason

“Hikaru… hey, Hikaru” Steve calls him

“…”

“What the… He’s asleep already?!” Steve slaps his own forehead, “I guess that can't be helped, I mean we did so many things today. See you tomorrow then, friend”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning after breakfast, everyone is gathering at the restaurant for the next activities. All of them are called one by one and gets into the bus.
“Alright… this time we are going to Takachiho gorge” Yuuri said to Souya, “It’s kind of far from here, about two hours of travel”

“It is… but I bet the scene is something” Souya replied

After all of them sits down and pray for safe travel, the bus starts moving and leave the hotel. Hikaru is plugging his ears with earphone to listen his Walkman Phone. Yuki unplugs the left ear and listen it alongside Hikaru.
“What are you going to listen to?” Yuki asks

“My old girlfriend’s song…” Hikaru smirks

“Just who is this old girlfriend of yours?” Yuki asks again with annoyed look on her face

“Oh, Hikaru’s old girlfriend? She is Tomiko Van” Gonsuke said from the back, “Hikaru is a big fan of hers, you know?”

“Ex-member of Do As Infinity? Why do you like about her anyway?” Yuki keeps asking

“Well… first of all; she’s beautiful, second; she is sexy, and third; she has a great voice” Hikaru explained, “I met her once, and managed to get her autograph…”

“I see” Yuki replied, “And I suppose this is one of your tricks to make me jealous”

“You bet!” Hikaru nodded

“I’ll listen to her anyway. I’m a big fan of her as well” Yuki smiled, “She is great artist indeed”

While all of them are having a chat and have fun time with their girlfriend, someone suddenly stands up at the front and ask the tape he brings to be played at the TV.
“Hey ya all!” said one of the car maniac from the same class as Hikaru, “We just made a footage about White Ghost!”

“It’s totally awesome! It’s really-really fast and cool looking!” his friend added

“Alright” Moriyama said from the back, “Play the tape right away, Takeru, Harada!”

“So is it really the White Ghost of Suzuka?” Rena asks from the back

“It is! It’s a pure luck that we run into him” Harada nodded

“Just see the scoop we made!” Takeru said, “You’ll be captivated by this white beauty”

Hikaru and the others are so busy talking with their girlfriends. Nobody noticed they are going to show the White Ghost on the TV. Yue-sensei, who also knew about the White Ghost from Kenjou’s wedding ceremony, is also busy giving counseling to girl students. When the tape is played, Wangan’s night scene is shown. They start at Ichikawa parking area.
“Alright, welcome to another episode of car scoop! This time we are going to look for the famous Wangan’s White Ghost” Takeru said on the video, “Let’s take the trip back to Wangan line, where we will surely meet this amazing baby”

“This is the car we use. As usual, we drive Mitsubishi’s best machine for big power; Moriyama’s 3000GT” Harada pats Moriyama’s 3000GT, “Let’s go and get to meet the Ghost itself”

Everyone cheered for Moriyama. He’s lending his car to help for this exclusive footage. At that time, Hikaru and the others are attracted to know what they are watching at.
“Why is everybody cheering?” Yamada asks, “Is there something interesting going on?”

“Not sure” Sako lift her shoulders, “Why don’t we see the TV for a moment?”

Both of them drive back to Wangan line and cruise at constant speed. When they reached Haneda exits, the car finally appeared; Grand Prix white S2000 with cute ghost vinyl on the side of the car, Mugen wide body kit, white GP wheels, and carbon fiber hood. It is the White Ghost.

It was cruising at 200 KM/H when the driver listens to Speed Addiction by Yanagida Shiyu with loud volume. The audio is set for sound pressure level, and is performing every beat of the music very well. The driver maneuvers the car to slip past the traffic with unbelievable skill and performance.
“Hey, that’s…” Iwami said

“Yes, no doubt about it…” Ayase continues

“…” Steve looks at Hikaru, who’s staring at the white car on the TV, “So it is the White Ghost”

“Do you know about it, Steve?” Takeru asks

“Sure do” Tarou replied, “Every member of High School Street Racing know the driver. Isn’t that right, Hikaru?”

“…” Hikaru didn’t give any reply

“Does anybody know the technical specs of the car?” Harada seems very curious

“I wish anybody knew about it” Clark added, “Right, Hikaru?”

“…”

“So Hikaru, do you know anything about this magnificent car?” Takeru keeps on asking

As the Speed Addiction is played, the White Ghost keeps accelerating forward, just like Hikaru does after his visit at Suzuka; leaving all of his troubles behind him.
“We had a hard time keeping up with the Ghost!” Takeru said, “Just what is used inside that car?!”

“What is that?! A veil of wind” Harada surprised

At 300 KM/H, something comes out from the fender gills; it was white veil of strong wind. Everyone is amazed to see what the car has to offer. At the last part of the music, the Ghost accelerates more and it disappears to the night. Moriyama’s 3000GT couldn’t keep up with the Ghost after all.
“Can I get a copy of that?” Hikaru asks

“Well, if you willing to share the info with us, then it’s fine!” Harada nods

“Share the info? Alright, here is some of the fact I know; I drive the car!” Hikaru said

All of the students are surprised to know Hikaru is the driver of the White Ghost, especially Moriyama and Rena. They begin to whispers to each other about how cans a small car like that able to run over 300 KM/H.
“What did you just say, Sky Captain?” Rena asks

“The name’s White Ghost” Hikaru replied flatly, “Vortech Supercharger, Mugen N.A. tuning stage two, HKS hi power dual exhaust, F-Con V-Pro, Mugen clutch, Spoon propeller shaft… that is just some info on the performance parts I use. My tuners forbids the rest of them to be mentioned”

“…” Moriyama looks very surprised

“Unbelievable” Rena sighed, “Yuki is always getting good things from his boyfriend”

“Look who’s talking…” Yuki asks, “It was you who dumped this cute girl away. I’m only continuing where we left behind”

“We couldn’t keep up with it at all” Harada spins his head. “It was too fast. Once again, Honda is proving its technology to be one of the best ever”

“Thank you for your attention” Takeru continues, “Let’s hear the anthem of Honda Motor Company! See you again on the next episode of car scoop!”

They play the Honda music commercial at the end of the tape.
“Can we interview you after we get back to Tokyo? It will be a pleasure to Honda fans out there” Takeda said

“No… I can't without any approval from my tuners” Hikaru spins his head

They arrived at Takachiho gorge not long after that. The view on the gorge is very astounding and beautiful.
“The Takachiho Gorge is a V-shaped gorge, created by the Gokase-gawa River, which eroded the Aso lava. Red-tinted precipitous cliffs rising up on both sides of the gorge extend for a long distance. Manai-no-taki Falls, 17 meters high, is a popular highlight because of the clouds of spray that rise up from the falling water” the tour guide explains, “The gorge has a 600-meter long walking trail, which is decorated with mountain cherry blossoms and the flowers of Japanese azaleas and wisteria from spring till early summer, and red and yellow leaves in fall. Thus, you can enjoy fine views of the four seasons”

“Takachiho is associated with the myths and legends of the founding of the nation. There are many interesting sightseeing spots connected to the myths dotted here and there, including Takachiho-jinja Shrine, Kunimi-ga-oka Hill, and Amano-iwato-jinja Shrine” another tour guide adds the explanation, “At Takachiho-jinja Shrine in the evening, you can enjoy the Yokagura Dance, which has been handed down from generation to generation in this district. Kagura is traditional sacred music and dancing dedicated to the gods. The towering Chichibu cedars, estimated to be 800 years old, are splendid. The top of Kunimi-ga-oka Hill commands an excellent view of Takachiho City and the mountains surrounding it. Let see all of them after we take few pictures here”

All of them are taking pictures with this beautiful scenery, and Hikaru is not an exception. The view here is simply breathtaking, amazing, and romantic at the same time.
“Let’s take our pictures here” Steve said, “Hikaru, please take our pictures together!”

“Fine… after this, it’s our turn, okay?” Hikaru asks

“Sure thing” Jessie said, “Say cheese!”

After Steve’s photo has been taken, it’s Hikaru’s turn.
“Okay… one… two… three” Steve takes the photo

Hikaru couldn’t stop thinking about this kind of fun he had with his girlfriend. Today’s experience is one of his most treasured events in his life. After they fed up taking pictures, all of them continue the travel to see Amano-iwato shrine, and kunimi-ga-oka hill.

As Hikaru and the others expected, this kind of vacation is very important to them. Not only they spend so much time having time together with friends, they also spend their time with their girlfriends here. Bustling days at Tokyo, cannot be compared to this amazing vacation experience. Hikaru and the others updated the pictures of their girlfriend with many variations of background and beautiful scenery here, and the same goes for their girlfriends.

Tired after looking around and taking pictures here and there, all of them rest for awhile to have their lunch. Under the big tree, all of them eat together like a big family. High school is only come to your life once (unless you intended to repeat the same year again and again), so Hikaru and the others are trying to enjoy it as much as they can.

The sun is already set. They still have one more place to go for today; Takachiho-jinja Shrine to see the famous Yokagura dance.
“Alright, we just in time to see the famous Yokagura dance” said the tour guide

All of them get seated to see this famous dance in Miyazaki. They wait for almost fifteen minutes, but the dancer just won't show up to the stage.
“I wonder what’s wrong?” one of the tour guide wondered, “I’ll go and have a look”

One of the tour guides go to the stage to see what happened. It looks like they are having some kind of technical trouble.
“This is bad!” the tour guide said, “They can't dance because one member short”

Yuki follows them to the dressing room to see what is going on.
“What is wrong, everyone?” Yuki asks

“We can't show the dance, because we are one member short!” said one of the dancers

“This is very troublesome… we are having an important guests tonight in this show” another dancer added

“Yokagura dance... I think I might be able to help you guys” Yuki said

“Can you show us how your dances are?” leader of the dancer asks her

Yuki grabs a fan and begins to dance around gracefully. She remembers every move in the dance very well.
“Superb! How can you dance like that?” the leader asks her again

“My mother was originally born here… she always show me how to dance” Yuki answered, “I can help out too, right?”

“We have no arguments about your dancing ability; let’s get ready and starts the show immediately!” the other dancers are getting prepared, “Please put these on. You’ll be dancing as Ame-no-Uzume”

“By the way… who are the important guests tonight?” Yuki asks

“It’s Amano Masamura and his grandchild” the tour guide explains

Yuki froze for a moment. She never expected to see her grandfather to come here. Her face turns pale, as she puts on her white dancing uniform.

After ten minutes of wait, everyone is delighted. The dancers are dancing on the stage. They can see why this dance is very important to Miyazaki prefecture. Not only because it’s absolutely graceful and priceless, it’s also the heritage from the ancestors on this prefecture.
“This dance is odd” Steve said

“Sssh” Jessie hushes him up

It describes the story when Goddess Amaterasu hid to show her wrath towards her brother Susano’o. She hides herself, and without her radiance the world is beginning to die. This dance is mainly to show the other Gods’ efforts to lure Amaterasu back from the cave. And to do that, they ask one of the goddesses to dance around (supposedly sensual dance, but in this case, it’s not).
“Where is Yuki?” Hikaru asked

“Can't you see her? She’s in front of you!” Sarah points the main dancer on the stage

Hikaru carefully pay attention to the main dancer. The dancer has graceful moves, the hair is white silver under the red veils, and always stares at him… no doubt; it’s Yuki.

After the dance is finished, the main dancer throws off the dancing fan to Hikaru. Hikaru catches it and suddenly everybody cheered to him. It was an honor to receive the fan from a professional dancer.
“What should I do with this fan?” Hikaru scratches his head

After Yuki threw the fan to Hikaru, she goes back behind the stage and immediately wipes off the make up and changes her clothes to see her grandfather. Her role as Ame-no-Uzume is over.

At the special guests viewing place, an old man is sitting in his black and expensive looking kimono while sipping his tea. He was smiling when he sees the main dancer throws off the fan to a handsome young boy.
“Grandfather…” Yuki said, “It’s nice to see you well”

“Yuki, my favorite granddaughter…” he replied, “Please… do have a seat, child”

Yuki carefully sits across him and pours him more tea into his cup. After he drinks it, he talks more about this particular boy she’s interested in.
“So… is it him? The famous White Ghost of Tokyo?” he asks

“Yes… I’m sorry if I couldn’t tell you sooner about him” Yuki bows, “He really is a wonderful man”

“I see” her grandfather nodded, “Let me talk to him for a moment, and I’ll make my decision about him”

“Alright then… I’ll ask him to come here now” Yuki stands up

“No, no… it’s always been not my style to interview people that will marry Amano bloodline” her grandfather stands up, “You get back to him right away, and I’ll show up when he’s alone to interview him”

“As you wish… please don’t be too hard on him” Yuki bows

Hikaru is looking for Yuki when everybody is having great time on the shrine. He sits down at a bench after looking for her everywhere.
“Huff” Hikaru sighed, “Where is she?”

An old man suddenly walks by with his trembling body. Hikaru helps him to sit at the bench alongside him. He wears a black kimono and a hat that makes his face totally concealed.
“Please sit here, sir…” Hikaru helps him to sit down, “Why aren’t you bringing your cane with you?”

“Huh? Are you mocking me, young one?” the old man asks, “I can walk fine without cane!”

“Okay…” Hikaru answered with a smile, “Who do you come here with? Do you come here alone? Or are you lost and separated from your family?”

“Young people like you have no respect for old man like me!” he said, “I came here alone… to see this wonderful summer festival”

“I’m sorry if I acted rude” Hikaru bows, “I don’t know what I should say…”

“It’s fine, don’t worry” he sways his hand, “Son, do you have a person you like? Is she with you today?”

“Yes she is… but I can't seem to find her anywhere” Hikaru looks around

“Do you mind if you show me around this shrine?” the old man asks, “I will make it up to you later”

“…” Hikaru rubs his chin to think for a moment

“Of course, you can't just trust an old man you just met” the old man thought, “Take your time to think, young one”

“What the heck… I have time until nine P.M. anyway” Hikaru nodded, “I’m sure Yuki wouldn’t mind if I take you for a walk around!”

Hikaru takes his hand and show the man around. The night festival is crowded and bustling with tourist and visitors.
“Let’s buy an ice cream over there” the old man said, “Please buy me the wasabi mint flavor”

“Sure gramps” Hikaru replied, “Wait here”

“Ah, where are you going? This is the money!” the old man called him to give him some money

“This one is on me” Hikaru said as he runs off

Hikaru brought two ice creams with him wasabi mint for the old man and chocolate for him. Both of them eat the ice cream at the chair near the ice cream stand.
“Son… do you love the girl you’re with?” the old man asks

“Sure do” Hikaru licks his ice cream, “Why do you asked?”

“That’s a nice thing to hear… many young couples are divorcing here and there, even on the news!” the old man bawled, “I sure hope you don’t ended up that way”

“I always hoped that as well” Hikaru lowers his head

“Why are you lowering your head? Is there something you don’t like about the girl?” the old man frowns

“No… it’s something about me, not her” Hikaru answered, “I don’t think I deserved to get her”

“… Is there any economical factor in play?” the old man guesses

“Yes” Hikaru answered flatly, “I heard from one of my classmates whispering. They say that I like Yuki because she’s rich and famous… I sure want to punch his face right then”

“I see… the old man replied, “You can't let these things bothering you, son. If the girl really loves you, I’m sure she even goes as far as throwing all of those fortunes to be with you”

“Thank you, sir” Hikaru smirks, “Talking to you really helps me calm down”

“It’s no problem at all, kiddo” the man replied, “Let’s go see more of the stands! What about those takoyaki over there?”

“Sure! Let’s go” Hikaru said

“This time it’s on me” the old man gives him the money, “Buy lots and lots of the takoyaki”

Hikaru did what he’s asked. He buys four boxes of takoyaki for him and the old man. After he buys it, he sits right back beside the man and eats the takoyaki.
“I heard that you are the driver of the White Ghost…” the old man said, “Is it true?”

“Sure is” Hikaru replied as he eats the takoyaki, “Why do you ask? How do you know about it?”

“Let’s just say that I know more about the streets than most of the guys do” the old man eats the takoyaki, “You are a street racer… is it for fun or is it for your living? Why don’t you become a professional racer?”

“I do it for my love of cars and racing… I never intended to be a professional racer” Hikaru dips his takoyaki into spicy sauce, “I wanted to become a journalist, traveling here and there to see new places and stuffs… but I’m thinking to become something else, you know?”

“And why is that?” the old man sounds puzzled

“I want Yuki to chase after her dream also. She threw away her dreams, only to be with me all the time” Hikaru smirks, “That’s why I decided to give away my dreams, so she can achieve hers”

“Why don’t you ask her to help you with your dreams? You know, like making your own magazine, but you’re not the one who travels around? You should think about that as well. A man is not a man when he throws away his dreams!” the old man babbles

“No… I can't possibly ask for her help. Besides, if I’m the one who travels around, I can get to see new places” Hikaru scratches his head, “I’m the one who will travel, not my men”

“Yes, besides your pride can’t let you do that, you have to follow your dreams as well, right? I totally agree with you” the old man nods

“I’m so full!” Hikaru sighed, “This is the best takoyaki ever”

“Yes, me too” the old man laughs, “Let’s get something to drink… what about those delicious looking juice over there? It’s my treat!”

“Aw, man… I sure hope I’m the one who said it first” Hikaru takes the money and buys the juice, “What flavor, sir?”

“I’ll have watermelon juice” the man replied

“Then I’ll have tomato juice” Hikaru runs off to buys them

It was lining up. Hikaru is the last one on the line to buys the juice. The old man is taking this chance to talk more about this interesting young man with his granddaughter Yuki.
“So?” Yuki asks him

“He is a kind hearted young man… no wonder you are so crazy about him. If I was a young woman, I would definitely chase after him as well” the old man answered

“Do you really mean that, grandfather?” Yuki looks freaked

“Of course not… probably… The writer makes me saying all of these weird dialogue” the old man smiled bitterly, “He’s definitely made for you, child… but you have to leave him for a bit. I will ask my friend in Hawaii to train you to be a good wife for this child”

“I will do whatever it takes to be a good wife for him” Yuki nods with determination

“But make it more interesting like… you dump him or something? What do you say?” the old man grins while he stares at his granddaughter

“I’ll politely decline the offer. He suffers enough from heart break from that girl over there” Yuki points to Rena and Moriyama

“I see” the old man nodded, “Fine then… I’ll leave the rest up to you. Even though I think it will be fun to make him taste heart break again”

“Grandfather…” Yuki sounds annoyed

“Alright, alright… it’s all up to you now, child” the old man approaches a long limousine, “See you again, Yuki”

Yuki hugs him and kiss him at the cheek.
“See you again, grandfather…” Yuki smiled, “Please do take care and don’t overwork yourself… you’re not young anymore”

“Don’t worry about me… you are the next in the line as the head of Amano family. The other grandchildren of mine already left themselves out of the family business” the old man sighed

“You still have me, grandfather… me and Hikaru” Yuki replied, “Don’t worry about the Amano family”

“So Hikaru is his name…” the old man smiled, “He reminds me of that naughty little kid that always play go-kart with me”

“It is him” Yuki smiled back, “I found out few weeks ago… I was training under his mother, and I remember him immediately”

“Hahahaha… this is indeed a small world!” the old man gets into the car, “I’ll call you soon, my dear”

“Yes… see you in Hawaii, grandfather!” Yuki waves her hand

After she escorts her grandfather to the limousine, she gets back to wait for Hikaru on the bench.
“Here it is sir, watermelon juice… huh? Where is the old man?” Hikaru looks around

“Who are you talking about?” Yuki asked, “Ah! You’ve been hanging around with someone else, right?”

“Yes I have… he’s a kind old man” Hikaru sits down beside her, “We ate ice cream and takoyaki together. I haven’t even thanked him yet for the advice he’s giving me”

“Do you want the watermelon juice?” Yuki asks for the juice, “It’s my favorite juice, you know?”

“Ah, sure…” Hikaru gives the watermelon juice to her, “Maybe he left me on purpose because he sees you. Oh well… I’m sure I’ll meet him again in this life or the next”

Its nine P.M. already and everyone should get back to the hotels right away. On the bus, Hikaru is asleep because he’s tired.
“Hikaru…” Yuki said, “Oh, you must be tired”

“What is up with him?” Sarah asked, “It looks like he’s just have a hard time”

“He is… my grandfather is here” Yuki answered, “He tested Hikaru whether he’s a match for me or not”

Yuki tidies Hikaru’s hair to see his adorable face when he’s asleep.
“You’re so cute” Yuki kisses his lips softly, “I’ll wake you up later”

“And what about the results” Rika continues

“He passed” Yuki said with proud, “He’s the chosen one, after all”

“Hahahaha” Hikaru laughs in his sleep

He remembers something about the old man from his past- a past experience with a grandfather he never had when he’s a little kid.
“Hey old man, catch me if you can!” little Hikaru laughs to an old man

“Hey, don’t talk to me like that! I’ll catch you and I’m going to feed you to my fishes” the old man laughs as he chases him

“Hahahaha… you’ll never catch me” little Hikaru runs faster

RPM 22: Summer Vacation – Fun and Fun

Today, they are going to visit Miyazaki city and Heiwadai-koen Park. Right now, they are gathering at the restaurant to eat and plan the activities for tomorrow.
“Alright… I think it’ll be fun to go around town and have a look around” Hideo-sensei said

“But we cannot travel to all of them for one day. If we did, then we have no more places to go to until the end of the week” Asuka-sensei sighed, “So, the teacher came up with a plan to hold a show for each class!”

“The hotel official explains to us, that they have a guest of honor that will arrive here in the next two days” Yue-sensei explains, “That’s why we need to help the hotel officials to please these guest”

“What if each class sends two or three team to compete in the show” Iizawa-sensei continues, “They will also give a prize to entertain these guests”

“What do you guys say?” Takeda-sensei asks

“It will be very helpful if we can return the favor somehow” Itsumi-sensei added

The students don’t give any reply. They came here for fun but instead, they have to help the hotel officials as entertainer for guests.
“…” Yuki lowers his head, “We’ll do it”

“What are you talking about?” Sarah asks

“Come on! We can use this chance to show off our talent in music” Jessie whispers

“If it is, then fine… it’s our only way to return the favor, right?” Rika added

“We will held a show for entertaining the guests” Ayase nodded

“Even if we don’t look like we can sing, but we can help in other ways” Yuuri smiled

“That’s right… we can't let these people down” Sako grins

“Then it’s settled” Marie nodded, “We will held a musical show to entertain the guests”

“We surely won't lose to girls” Tarou stands up, “We will hold the show on our own as well”

“What do you say, Hikaru? Are you in or out?” Souya looks to Hikaru

“I can't just stand around doing nothing…” Hikaru answered, “We will rock this hotel with our talents”

“Oh my God… here we go again” Clark slaps his forehead

“We will help as well” Yamada, Iwami, and Gonsuke nodded

“Then it’s settled. I and the others are going to sing also” Steve stares at Yuki and the others

“Sure thing… don’t expect us to hold back just because you guys are our boyfriends” Jessie said back

“I take it as a challenge, then!” Steve grins, “Let us show what the Midnight team can do”

The other classes are also feels the summer vacation spirit in the air. They begin to plan their own show for entertaining the guests.
“Alright, alright… let’s leave the plan for later, okay? Today we will go to Miyazaki city and Heiwadai-koen Park for a picnic” Yue-sensei said

“Eat up, and off we go!” Itsumi-sensei claps her hands

All of them eats the breakfast immediately because they can't wait to start the day. Not only they have another exciting plan for the next two days, they also have exciting place to be visited today.

At the bus, all of them do the usual things while they wait; either they playing cards or listening to music while they chat.
“What kind of place this Miyazaki city is like?” Hikaru asks

“Can't say… even though my mother originally born in Miyazaki, she never told me anything about it” Yuki wondered, “I wonder why…”

“Hey, we’re almost at Miyazaki city!” Steve points out the window

Even though they call it a city, the city itself is not as bustling as Tokyo, the air still feels fresh, and clean… countryside is best choice for vacations.
“Welcome to Miyazaki city” said one of the tour guides

“This city Miyazaki City is located in the central part of Miyazaki Prefecture and is the rail terminal city for southeastern Kyushu as well as the government and economic capital of the prefecture. Due to the mild weather, phoenix trees and palm trees can be seen everywhere, which gives the city the atmosphere of a bright southern resort” said another tour guides, “The place to see in the city is Miyazaki-jingu Shrine, built deep in the woods, with a Torii gate (shrine gate) made from simple, plain wood. It is a very unique shrine as it is built only with cedar”

All of them are walking around the city with the travel guides explaining everything they need to know here. They are still waiting for the magic word to travel freely, though.
“You guys can hang around for a bit before we move on to the park. Buy anything you want to support the local economy” Yue-sensei smiled, “Gather here for lunch, okay? We’re going to eat at that restaurant”

Off they go. The magic words are said and the students are dispersing to everywhere they see.
“Where are you going, Yuki?” Jessie asks

“I want to buy that katana which the local blacksmith just made” Yuki answered, “Hikaru, come with me and take a look at it?”

“Sure thing” Hikaru nodded

“We’ll follow you guys as soon as we are done shopping here” Rika said, “Don’t do anything stupid by then”

“We won't” Hikaru frowned, “While you guys are around that is…”

“What is that, Hikaru?” Sarah heard what he just said

“Nothing” Hikaru runs off, “See you guys later”

“Gather here at for lunch as soon as you can, Yuki!” Sako grabs Yuki’s shoulders

“I will” Yuki nodded, “See you guys later”

Yuki is attracted to the sword she just saw at the sword smith. She likes everything that has connection to old Japanese culture.
“Here it is” Hikaru points the smithy

“Excuse me… I’m here to buy the katana you just made” Yuki points at the sharp blade on the display

The katana is very beautiful. It has black grip, silver hand guard, and purple colored wooden sheath. It looks intimidating and very sharp… not sure what is Yuki planning to do with it.
“Sure thing missy” the old man said to her. It looks like he’s the master blacksmith.

“How much is it?” Yuki gets her wallet out

“It cost you about 60,000 yen” the old man smiled, “Here you go”

The old man gives Yuki the katana along with cloth veil to wrap it. She hangs it on her shoulder and gives some money to the old man.
“Thank you very much, miss” the old man nodded

“You’re welcome, sir…” Yuki walks away from the store

The old man counts the money, and looks like something is wrong; the money is more than the price he said.
“Miss, the money you give is…” the old man calls her

“Keep up the good work, sir! Please don’t let these old culture dies with you!” Yuki smiled, “Please just take the excess money I gave”

Yuki hums happily while carrying the sword around. It’s not just sharp and scary, but it also looks heavy.
“Yuki… give me the sword, I’ll carry it for you” Hikaru takes the sword from her

“Thank you, dear” Yuki nodded, “Let’s get more souvenirs, eh?”

“Sure” Hikaru replied, “Let’s look at the wall hanging writings over there”

Both of them looks around and buy everything that looks unique and has connections with old Japan. Hikaru also buys some clay tea cup for his sister… even though that’s not what his sister would want.
“Well… I think this cup is good for sis” Hikaru smirks, “I’ll buy her something else tomorrow”

“Almost all the stuffs I bought is carried around by you” Yuki sighed, “Are you sure it’ll be okay?”

“No problem! Let’s get back to the restaurant, shall we? Everyone must be waiting” Hikaru said

At the restaurant, everyone is very surprised to see what Hikaru brought with him. A lot of old Japanese things, katana, wall hanging, and tea cups.
“What are those?” Steve asks

“The katana and the wall hanging are Yuki’s belonging, I just bought these clay tea cups for my sis” Hikaru wheezed, “It’s really tiring to walk that far, carrying all of these things”

“I’m sorry…” Yuki bows to him

“No problem” Hikaru pats Yuki’s head, “You’re my girlfriend, I should feel obligated to help you carry these things”

Yuki unwrap the katana she just bought and unsheathed it. The shiny new sharp blade looks glossy and beautiful.
“What are you going to do with this katana, Yuki?” Ayase asks

“I’m going to use it to kill Hikaru if he’s cheating… and then I’m going to kill myself as well to follow him to hell” Yuki stares at Hikaru with serious look on her face

Hikaru gulped hard. Yuki never was a girl with a lot of talk, and if she says these kinds of things, then it is the truth. Everyone who looks at them froze for a moment, to follow the drama closely.
“Are you serious dear?” Hikaru asks her while he smirks

“I’m dead serious…” Yuki answered, “I’m going to be your wife and I’m obliged to keep your image in front of everyone here”

Hikaru frowns. He doesn’t like the idea of act exaggerating like that.
“Yuki, please stop exaggerating” Hikaru said, “I’m not going to cheat on anybody, especially you”

“I’m serious and I’ll say it one more time… if you cheated on me, I’ll surely kill you” Yuki points the katana to him

“I’ll hold you up to that promise…” Hikaru nods and stares her right back while he holds the katana to touch his forehead, “But what if I never cheated on you?”

Yuki smiled. She knew Hikaru is not going to back down on such talk.
“That’s my Hikaru… you are really brave even when this thing is right in front of your face” Yuki sheathed the katana back, “Please forgive my rudeness dear”

Hikaru sighed. He realizes that Yuki is only threatening him to show he’s brave to everybody here.
“It’s fine… you know, you scared everyone here with your acting” Hikaru looks around

Everyone sighed. They are relieved to know everything is fine with them. If Yuki turns insane, then everyone in this restaurant will die for sure.
“Amano, please wrap the katana back and order something to eat” Takeda-sensei wipes his sweat

“Yes, sir” Yuki wraps the katana back, “Can I order something, please?”

All of them eats something and goes right back to the bus. They have to go to the Heiwadai-koen Park right away before its dark.
“Everybody here is scared of you” Marie giggled, “You’re so cool, Yuki-chan”

“Thank you…” Yuki whispered, “It’s just a sample of what I can become in the next twenty years… frightening, huh?”

“Even though your act was perfect, Hikaru didn’t look scared” Yuuri said, “What is with him?”

“You’ll know it soon” Yuki replied as she points at Hikaru and the others

Hikaru and the others are talking about Yuki’s way of behaving earlier. All of them are sweating hard, seeing Hikaru gets threatened by Yuki… Steve and Clark is no exception either; Yuki’s act is perfect and flawless. She made it like she is ready to take Hikaru’s life right away.
“Why aren’t you scared or sweating?” Tarou asks

“Why would I?” Hikaru asks back

“She tries to kill you, for Christ sake!” Souya said

“She won't” Hikaru replied

“How do you know it? Her act is so perfect, that even me and Clark are frightened” Steve said

“Steve is right… she is one scary cat to dealt with” Clark grits his teeth

“I’m not sure, but I have faith in her” Hikaru smiled, “Call it a man’s hunch if you want”

Yuki is nodding when she heard what Hikaru just said to them. She can't help it but to feel proud that her boyfriend is a brave man with big balls.
“So you’re not scared of anything, huh?” Gonsuke asks again

“You’re damn great, man…” Iwami adds

“Stop it…” Hikaru smirks, “You’re making my head bigger and bigger here”

“What is your secret to keep your cool, man…? I need to know!” Yamada said

“I’ve seen death… when Moriyama hits my car and crash it at the train station, I was brought to the hospital, right?” Hikaru asks, “I met my father and mother on the other side… they told me to go back because my sis is crying. I see the death itself is smiling in the front of my face, that’s why I’m not scared of death anymore”

“So that’s the secret…” Steve nodded few times, “What- Death?!”

“Want me to kill you right now? You’ll know it soon enough?” Hikaru grabs a plastic water bottle

“How are you going to kill me with plastic bottle?” Steve points the bottle

“I’m going to put it to your mouth. You’ll choked and die for sure” Hikaru smirks, “Grab him, everyone”

Everyone tries to grab him, but Steve easily defending himself, Hikaru managed to grabs his face and tries to put the bottle in his mouth, though…
“Shit! Stop it!” Steve yells

Everyone laughs when they see what the boys are doing. These guys are the best for livening up the situation.

The Heiwadai-koen Park is not too far from Miyazaki city. It only takes about half an hour before they reached the destination.

There’s only one word to describe this beautiful place; amazing. The day almost turns to night, the sun is almost set, and the flowers are blooming everywhere. You can view Miyazaki city from up there, and it’s very precious moment you can share with everyone who comes here with you. There is also a tower stands at the top of the park which symbolizes peace.
“It’s so beautiful” Yamada said while he views the city

“It is” Sako replied, “And it’s very romantic…”

“Yes; the sun is almost set, beautiful flowers blooming everywhere… this is perfect place for picnic” Marie smiled

“I’m glad that we came here together, Marie” Gonsuke smiled to her

“Well, let’s hang around here, everyone!” Itsumi-sensei said to them, “Let us follow the tour guide”

Hikaru and the others are taking pictures here and there, with their narcissism pose. They think it was cool to pose around, looking stupid in the front of the camera… well, not really!

They head back to the hotel at six P.M. looking satisfied and bushed. They still have to continue the plans for special guests entertaining.

At Yuki’s room, Sako, Ayase, Marie, Yuuri, Jessie, Sarah, and Rika are gathering to discuss the plan. They intend to show some ‘girl powers’ to their boyfriends with musical show. They have to win, for the pride of the woman around the world, resting on their shoulders.
“Okay, so let us continue the discussion about the musical show” Jessie sits at the bed, “As we all know, we have to put everything we have on the line”

“You look much fired up…” Sarah sighed, “Is this what you mean with girl power?”

“Exactly…” Jessie smirks, “I have to show to Steve what I can do”

“Please don’t be too hard on yourself” Yuki said as she got out from the bathroom. She only wears a towel to conceal her beautiful and sexy body.

“You look hot” Ayase said

“Do I?” Yuki asked

“Very…” everyone said

“I’m going to get dressed for awhile… wait a moment please” Yuki said as she gets back to the bathroom, taking a clothes with her

“And as I said earlier, what do we want to play at the event?” Jessie asks

“What about L’Arc?” Sako asks back, “They have a lot of good songs”

“No… I’m sure the boys are going to play it” Marie wonders, “I think there is something else we can play at the show”

“Yuki, I’m borrowing your I-Touch for awhile to look for references” Rika said

“Be my guest” Yuki said from the bathroom

Rika surf over Yuki’s music collection for references. A lot of music are piled up and has to be tried one by one.
“So many… I guess I have to surf it up one by one, then” Rika spins her head

“Any ideas yet” Yuki said as she gets out from the bathroom

“Not yet” Yuuri scratches her head, “Jessie gave up already”

“Most of rock music industry is dominated by boys, boys, and boys!” Jessie yelled

“Girls… what about this song” Rika plugs the I-Touch to the TV

All of the girls can hear the song. They agreed to it, and start working immediately.

“That’s good, Rika!” Sarah said, “So girly!”

“The compositions are great and very touching” Jessie cheered up, “I feel that we’re already winning this competition!”

“Not yet” Yuki said, “Let’s try other music to compose ourselves. We are facing monstrous boys in the music competition here”

“I’ll handle the lights and sound effect” Marie said

“We’ll do the costume design” Yuuri and Ayase continues

“Then me, Jessie, Yuki, and Rika will perform the music” Sarah nodded, “Let’s win this one!”

“You guys have to help us with the violin and other instrument as well” Yuki said

“Sure thing… we will prioritize the costume and the lights and sound effects first” Yuuri replied

“Don’t worry, Yuki” Ayase nodded

“We will definitely win this one and have the boys’ bows before us” Sako adds

While the girls are planning their strategies, the boys are planning something else in Hikaru’s room.
“So we’re going to do the usual, huh?” Yamada asked

“We probably should” Hikaru nodded

“Argh, I hope we didn’t have to go with Stay Away at the festival!” Souya said frustrated

“You want us to perform the song then do the dance, huh?” Steve asks, “So gay of you”

“That’s our best bet to win!” Gonsuke added, “Everyone surely will attracted to us when we dance like that”

“Sure is…” Clark sighed, “But I don’t think the moves will makes everybody impressed, though”

“You’re right” Tarou nodded

“So, Hikaru any bright idea” Iwami asks

“The girls probably noticed that we’ll go with L’Arc… but we won't perform L’Arc” Hikaru stands up and gets a glass of water to drink

“So? You suggest us to perform something else?” Steve asks again

“That’s right; for your intellectual only, the teachers are anticipating our winnings to be in thin margin” Hikaru drinks the water, “I heard them saying the guests are on the forties to fifties of age… L’Arc is not the best option here”

“So what are you saying? We perform something else?” Yamada keeps asking

“Exactly” Hikaru nodded, “We have to perform something we familiar with, but soft on their outdated ears”

“That’s rude” Steve smirks, “But what the hell, any suggestions?”

“What about Built to last by Melee?” Hikaru asks, “It has the romantic tunes on it”

“That’s good!” Clark said, “Let’s try it immediately”

“Not a chance… if they knew, then our plans will be ruined” Steve cuts in, “We have to cover it up with something else… something instrumental perhaps?”

“Why don’t we just show off our talent with Guilty Gear hard rocking soundtracks?” Souya asks

“Not a bad idea… it’ll certainly made them think we will do instrumental and probably confuse them” Tarou added

“Fine then” Gonsuke stands up, “I’ll do the lighting”

“We’ll handle the special effects on the song” Yamada and Iwami said

“Alright… after the dinner, we should train to confuse them” Hikaru nodded, “Let’s go down and eat”

All of them go down with elevator to the restaurant area. On the way, they meet their girlfriends.
“Have you guys come up with something?” Jessie asked

“Sure have” Steve nodded, “What about you girls?”

“We already have a plan… that’ll make you guys bow before us” Jessie grinned

“Oh no-no” Hikaru cuts in, “We wouldn’t go down with such a provocation”

“Damn! I was expecting any of you tell us what the plan is” Yuki bites her soft lips

“You heard them people” Tarou said, “Let keep our mouth sealed, so they wouldn’t know what we’re performing”

“It’s not like you to keep cool about it” Rika said to him

“Well… the others will kill me if I tell you our song” Tarou smirks, “Let’s just eat up and practice”

At the dining room, they are briefed for the next day’s travel. Tomorrow, they will go to Shusen-no-Mori and Miyazaki City Phoenix Natural Zoo.
“Tomorrow, we will go to Shusen-no-Mori and Miyazaki City Phoenix Natural Zoo” Hideo-sensei said

“Oh, looks like we will meet most of your families” Hikaru smirks as he look at Steve and the others

“Damn it, man!” Gonsuke said, “You just said that we are monkeys!”

“No one said that” Hikaru smirks again

“And all of the idiots… you are falling to the trap” Tarou slaps his own forehead

“Okay, Hikaru… stop teasing them” Yuki pats Hikaru’s head

“Behave yourself at one of the biggest tourist sites in Miyazaki, okay?” Yue-sensei adds, “Especially you, Hikaru… the monkeys will be agitated when they see you teasing the others around”

“Ceh… it’s boring” Hikaru scratches his head

After they eat the dinner, the boys went straight away to the hotel’s auditorium to practice.
“I’ll go with the guitar again” Hikaru grabs an electric guitar

“The same as always… drummer is the leader of the beats!” Steve sits in the back

Souya grabs the bass guitar, while Clark gets an electric one and Tarou is with keyboard. All of them adjusts the instrument and gets ready to play it. Everyone who heard they will play some cool music is gathering around as well at the auditorium.
“Good night everybody” Hikaru said, “Tonight we will play some music from Daisuke Ishiwatari and Koh-ichi Seiyama… this is Noontide”

Meanwhile at the auditorium’s door, Yuki is leaning her back at the door alongside Jessie and Sarah. The other girls are also watching them playing those hard rocking music.
“So they’re going to play instrumental song?” Sarah asks

“Yes they will” Yuki smiled, “Let’s just see about that”

“What do you mean, Yuki?” Jessie looks ate her with serious look

“For your intellectual only, the age of the guests is on the forties to fifties” Yuki grins, “I hate to say this but, we already win this competition”

“See you boys later” Yuuri shows a wicked smile on her face, “The winner is already decided”

The girls back to their own room to get some rest. Tomorrow will be the busiest day ever- the boys will run around restlessly, and they have to keep an eye out for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Shusen-no-Mori, everyone was not as cheerful as yesterday, except Yuki. This place is particularly boring. Shusen-no-Mori is a theme park, and at this theme park you can try your hand at traditional Japanese industrial arts, and sample shochu, wine, and local beer.
“Alright, we already get what we came for… let’s get going to the zoo” Yue-sensei said, “This place is boring”

“I don’t think so…” Yuki replied, “Well, whatever… Hikaru and I have so many things for Seno-san… let’s get going to the zoo!”

As the girls already expected, the boys are running around at the zoo restlessly. The cause is yet to be determined, but the teachers are saying that the boys are so interested on the ‘residents’ here.
“Guys, say hello to your cousins” Hikaru points at the monkey that sits on the branch, “Give them these peanuts”

“Damn you!” Steve said, “I’m not a monkey!”

Everybody chases Hikaru around, while he’s laughing like an idiot. Yuki and the other girls are sighing while they looking at their boyfriends’ behavior.
“I know it’s a bad idea to come here” Yuki sighed

“That’s right… your boyfriend can be such a child at these time” Jessie shakes her head

“Sorry, everybody” Yuki bows to the other boys and pulls Hikaru’s ear, “Stop teasing them!”

When Yuki pulls his ear, the monkeys are clapping their hands while laughing their asses off. It looks like they are very happy when they see Hikaru’s being scolded.
“See? Even the monkeys hate you” Yuki scolds him

“Sorry… it’s just exciting to tease them” Hikaru smirks

After hanging around the zoo for about three hours taking pictures, feeding the animals, and watching the animal’s show; all of them became tired already.
“Well, then… let us get back to the hotel” Asuka-sensei said

All of them get back to the hotel right away. The clock shows 5 P.M. on it, and the students are psyched up about preparing the plans.
“Well, then… let us get back to get some rest” Hideo-sensei said, “Gather at the restaurant at six”

All of them get back to their own room to get some rest, while the girls are decided to prepare themselves to practice at the auditorium
“Where are the boys?” Jessie asks

“It looks like they went back to their own room” Yuki answers

“Well, let us get ready for the event!” Sarah said, “One… two… three!”

At six P.M. everyone is gathered to have their dinner. The boys are sitting separately to avoid any information leaks from each other. The girls are silent and so did the boys… call it the 2nd cold war if you want. After all of them eat dinner; the boys are going to Hikaru’s room to get prepped while the girls are going back to the auditorium to practice more.
“So… do they really think it was enough to train once to beat us?” Yuuri asks

“Oh, Yuuri… you’re showing your dark side again” Marie giggled, “Even though I must admit that you’re probably right”

“Let’s just concentrate on the show tomorrow and forget about our boyfriends for awhile” Ayase smirks, “We’re going to beat them to pulp”

At Hikaru’s room, the boys are watching TV and eat the snacks on the fridge. All of them feel at ease, even though they will fight against their girlfriend at the show tomorrow.
“What do you think about the girls, huh Hikaru?” Yamada asks

“Well… if they keep on practicing all the time, we can't use the place to practice… and it’ll surely disadvantages for us” Hikaru answered

“So… what do you say if we check on them?” Steve asks

“Not a bad idea” Hikaru nodded, “Let’s go to the auditorium and check them out”

All of them go to the auditorium to watch them play a song. The other students are also gathered here to prepare their own show.
“They are talented” Yamada said, “I don’t know they can play musical instruments”

“Beats me” Iwami added, “There is more to our girlfriends than we know”

“After they finished the practice, we must practice again” Clark said, “We can't let ourselves to be embarrassed tomorrow!”

Later night that night at nine P.M., everybody shows up and practice in secret. And they keep on practicing until they are exhausted and asleep on the auditorium.

The next morning, Steve was the first one to wakes up. He immediately wakes up the others to hide themselves, otherwise they will get themselves into big trouble; summer vacation homework.
“Jesus Christ! Wake up everyone! The teachers are approaching this place!” Steve said

Everybody panics. They hide themselves behind the big stage to prevent the unwanted trouble. And after the teachers are done looking around, they got back to their own room immediately.

Today, they are going to go to The Nichinan Coastline, Aoshima Island, and Udo Shrine. After the boys take a bath, they gathered at the restaurant to eat their breakfast. It should be one fast trip they’ll make. They only have five hours from seven in the morning, to the lunch time at twelve.
”Because this is going to be one fast trip, we should go and get everything we want in zip” Yue-sensei explains

“We need to be back here before one P.M. to get ourselves ready for the show” Iizawa-sensei added

First up, they go to Nichinan Coastline. At the bus, while driving on this beautiful coastline, they immediately feel refreshed. They get off at the Horikiri pass to smell the sweet scent from the flowers that blooms there beautifully, and went to Aoshima Island to pray at the shrine over there.

After visiting the shrine at the island, they went to Udo shrine to pray for tonight’s shows success. This shrine is located in a cave on a cliff next to the ocean and that makes the view here is romantic. The girls add something more on the wishes though… People come here to pray for long and happy marriages, easy childbirth, healthy children, and safety at sea.

After buying some charms for long and healthy relationships, and gets a fortune telling, all of the students get back to hotel.
“Okay people… let’s eat the lunch and get ourselves ready for the show” Hideo-sensei said

Today’s lunch was something special… crab meat with oriental fried rice. Something what food lovers would like for its original’s taste.
“The food is good!” Hikaru said to Yuki

“Sure is” Yuki smiled as she sees at Hikaru when he’s eating

“Is there something in my face?” Hikaru asks

“Not really… just a handsome face and beautiful eyes” Yuki said as she eats her fried rice

At the night, Hikaru and the others are getting ready for the dress up. Once again, they will wear the white long shirts and white jeans.
“Always white” Steve smirks, “Let’s get ready for the shows!”

“Let’s hit the fans” Souya smiled

“No one is your fan around here…” Clark shakes his head

At the show everyone is very enthusiastic; whether it’s the guests, the hotel officials, or even the students.

The classes are mainly tried to entertain with comedy or drama shows. Some of them play old time music of 70’s. After awhile, it’s Hikaru’s class. Yamada turns off the lights, and Gonsuke is inserting a night sky on the projector. Hikaru and the others are illuminated by a spotlight above their heads.
“Good evening, everyone…” Hikaru said in the front of microphone, “We are Midnight team, and we’re going to give you one song by Melee; Built to Last”

“Okay guys… here we go” Steve said, “One… two… three”

Tarou will be the main singer because he’s the one who controls the keyboard, while the others will act up as backup vocal.

I've looked for love in stranger places
But never found someone like you
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back
And now there's nothing I can't do

'Cause this is real, and this is good
It warms the inside just like it should
But most of all it's built to last

All of our friends saw from the start
So why didn't we believe it too
Whoa… yeah, now look where we are
You're in my heart now
And there's no escaping it for you

Walking on the hills that night with those fireworks and candlelight
You and I were made to get love right

'Cause you are the sun in my universe
Considered the best when we've felt the worst
And most of all it's built to last

The song made up as if they are trying to impress the guests, but it’s not; it’s dedicated for their girlfriends who are watching as well. They couldn’t help but to feel very happy. Smiles can be seen in their faces.
“The boys surely pick this song for a reason” Sarah smiled as she follows the tune closely

“Sure do” Jessie sighed, “I don’t know Steve can be such a romantic jerk”

“Well… one thing is fore sure… we cannot hold back now” Yuuri said, “Let’s give it our all!”

“We will crush them with all we’ve got” Yuki nodded

After Midnight team is applauded, they get back behind the stage and waits for the other teams to finish. Now, the girls are on the stage.
“What the…?” Yamada asks from the backstage

The girls are wearing a black cape and walks toward the stage. Yuki, Jessie, Sarah, Ayase, Yuuri, Sako, Rika, and Marie stand in of the middle of the stage. They get to their own position and gets ready to play their song.
“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen… we are Pretty Girls team” Yuki said, “And we are very serious about the pretty parts, though…”

“Tonight we will play the song from Kuribayashi Minami; Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line” Jessie continues

“Please enjoy the song” Sarah added, “Hit it girls”

Marie pushes a button on her cell phones and suddenly, the background slide turns to a church view, with cross made of light above it. And the reason is… well, because the song was used for Chrno Crusade anime.

All of them takes off their cape and guess what do they wear; it’s a nun’s outfit! Where did they get that…?
“What the…!” Gonsuke’s eyes widens

“Nun outfit…?” Iwami follows

A long opening is added at the side of their long skirts to reveal their smooth legs with black stockings.
“If the nuns in the church are this hot, I’ll go to church everyday!” Iwami said

ichiban kirei na sora wo tobouyo
tashika na mirai he Try!

negai ha hitomi no naka
kagayaite afureru egao
nagare ni tsubasa wo azukete
ima ha furikae razuni
meguri aeta kiseki ha Pleasure Line
yakusoku shitayo ne

ichiban kirei na sora he tobouyo
nando taore temo Try!
kizutsu kinagara tsukamu ashita
yasashiiku tsuyoku kataru kimi wo wasurenai itsumo...

kokoro wo nurashita ame
hitoshi zuku hikari ni tokete
itami ni furueru tsubasa mo
chiisa na ai wo mamoru no
wasurenai de sekai ha Pleasure Line
kesshite kowakunai

mihatenu sora wo futari de tobouyo
te wo hanasanai de Fly!
samayoi nagara motomeru yume
asayake no matsu oka de kimi wo atsuku dakishimete

omoidaseba hoho ni kaze ha fuite
watashitachi no maeni michishirube oite kureru

mihatenu sora wo futari de tobouyo
te wo hanasanai de Fly!
samayoi nagara motomeru yume
asayake no matsu oka de kimi to

ichiban kirei na sora wo tobouyo
tashika na mirai he to
kizutsu kinagara tsukameba ii
yasashiiku tsuyoku kataru kimi ha
asayake ni Fly away

After they performed their song, all of them get back to the backstage, looking satisfied and happy.
“…” Souya spins his head in wonders

And so it happened- the biggest fear of the boys. The girls are proving they are showing their power with creativity and better musical performance.
“And what did I tell you?” Jessie asked

“Alright, alright… we admit it; we lost!” Steve said

The girls couldn’t feel happier. And so did the guests and the hotel officials. The hotel awards them with a special trophy.

Today, they are going to visit Tachibana-dori Street and Nishi-no-Shosoin. Tachibana-dori Street is famous for souvenirs shop lining up there… and because it’s the main street at the west side of JR Miyazaki Station, it’s always crowded with people, mainly shoppers.
“Alright, cheer up guys…” Asuka-sensei said, “Just because we are going home in the next two days, it doesn’t mean that we cannot come back here again”

“That’s right” Takeda-sensei added, “Please enjoy the remaining days happily”

“Tell you what, we will go to somewhere more exciting next year” Yuki smiled, “Cheer up, and let’s enjoy the remaining days of the vacation”

The other students cheered up when they heard what Yuki just said. Somewhere more exciting next year summer vacation.
“Are you serious, Amano-san?” Itsumi-sensei asks with sparkling eyes

“Sure, sensei” Yuki nodded, “We’ll go someplace else next year”

“Well, then! Let’s shop till you drop!” Hideo-sensei laughs

“Sensei, you are such a spender” Iizawa-sensei spins his head

At the last remaining days, they go to Obi Castle Town. And at the evening, they visit Miyazaki Shrine to enjoy the summer festival.
“Hikaru” Yuki calls him softly

“Wait up…” Hikaru sighed, “You sure walks fast, even with that kimono”

“It’s a bad habit of mine…” Yuki smiled, “Let’s join the others, they are playing at the shooting range over there”

The night skies are filled with bright stars. Fireworks are lit to makes the night merrier. It’s a really memorable vacation for everyone.
“I wonder if we can see the fireworks together next time.” Yuki asks

“We will, Yuki… always” Hikaru nodded as he kisses her behind the tree, “We will always be together”

“I believe you… we’ll definitely make it into a reality, Hikaru” Yuki replied

“Hikaru, where are you?” Steve called

“Over here” Hikaru waves his hand, “Let’s find something interesting to do like… catching gold fishes”

“Or let’s eat some grilled squid over there!” Souya said

“Souya, don’t eat too much! It’ll upset your stomach” Yuuri warned him

One week passes without a trace. All of them depart back to Tokyo in a plane to continue their days at their own home. It was a memorable vacation for everyone, and t

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Nov 9 2009, 01:05 AM
PMEmail Poster
crav3
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

hahaha, ya it does look odd with the hard top...i admit that...damn...i cant stop ur RPM 18...love, races, revenge, all in one chap...nice
GTI-R34
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 3,342

QUOTE (crav3 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM)
damn...i cant stop ur RPM 18...love, races, revenge, all in one chap...nice

Nice man keep up to good stuff coming

i know it is to much to ask but daily out come would be even better

ps i think i am addicted to this story
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

I'll try update it more... Don't worry, there are more to come

RPM 23: Genius New Member

Tokyo; the capital city of Japan is also one of the biggest economy movers in the world. The people works here like robots; twenty four hours, seven days for whole years, just like New York City, where no one sleeps at night. Lights from building, scattered all over the direction glamorizes the night along with stars which shines brightly in the dark sky.

At Haneda airport, a young foreign man who’s listening Ito Yuna’s song arrived from Los Angeles. He has handsome look with red brown hair, brown eyes, tall body height, and medium built body. It looks like he isn’t here for summer vacation.
“Ito Yuna is the best… she’s beautiful, charming, and sexy. I want to meet her once in awhile”

He looks around the airport, searching for something. He wipes sweat in his face, while gritting his teeth… first timer tourists will also suffer the same reason in this night heat.
“It’s sizzling hot here, even at night… must’ve been summer” he said, “No time to waste… I must go to the flight check and get my stuffs”

He approaches the counter to get his things back. After he gets his passport from behind his jacket, he talks to the information counter’s attendant.
“Excuse me…” he said to the counter attendant

“Yes, can I help you sir?” the attendant asks him

“I need to get my things back… here’s my passport” he gives the passport to the attendant

“Mr. Keith Valentine… your belongings are at the first floor, gate 1E” said the attendant, “Welcome to Tokyo, sir”

“No sir is needed” he replied, “Thank you very much”

“You speak Japanese fluently” the attendant again

“I’ve been learning to speak it a long time ago” he sways his hand, “Thanks again”

Keith Valentine. He’s eighteen years old and is a half American and Germany. He recently request transfer from his old high school to Japan so he can learn more about this amazing country in Asia. After he gets back his belonging, he waits for someone to picks him up.

At another gate, Hikaru and the others arrived at the airport. They are currently checking their belongings in the conveyor belt. After all of them are called one by one by their homeroom teacher, they are free to go home.
“Huaaaah” Steve groaned, “My body is cramping from all that sitting!”

“Couldn’t agree more” Yamada sighed, “Well… it’ll be lonesome summer I’ll spend this year”

“Me too” Iwami nodded, “Let’s hang together as much as we can”

“I wonder if Yuuri will be alright” Souya wondered

“Don’t worry… she’ll be fine” Tarou said, “Yuki and the others are with her, you know”

“Let’s get back home and get some more rest” Clark said, “See you around, Hikaru”

“Yes, see you around” Hikaru nodded

The others are going on ahead to their own houses except Steve and Hikaru. They still have a lot of things to talk about.
“So… you saying that after Yuki got back, you’ll get married?!” Steve sounds surprised

“Engaged to be exact” Hikaru nodded as he sips his coffee, “Is there something wrong?”

“Then what about the High School Street Racers” Steve asks

“Hey, even though I’m engaged… it’s not like I’m going to quit the school” Hikaru answered, “Stop worrying!”

“I’m beginning to think of the worst” Steve said, “We still have so many people and group to take on”

“I know, Steve … Kenjou are on vacation, so we should hang on ourselves without his help” Hikaru eats his doughnut, “So what do you think?”

“We should” Steve said, “We need to ask Satoshi to train us again”

“Couldn’t agree more” Hikaru nodded, “I’ll message Tarou right now, so we can start ask Satoshi about what we should do”

Meanwhile, Keith is picked up by an old man with an old BMW. Even though the man’s age is about forties to fifties, he wears expensive sunglasses and sporty clothes.
“It’s been a long time, uncle” said Keith, “How do you do?”

“I’m fine and couldn’t be better” his uncle replied, “How is your study going?”

His uncle’s name is Martin Langford and he’s the older brother of Keith’s mother. He lives as a college teacher and a mechanic for a Germany car repairing specialist at weekend.
“It’s going fine… and I’m a bit bored there so I’m requesting transfer to here” Keith answered

“That is normal… I know you are very attracted to Japan” Martin said, “Let’s go back to my house and have something to eat”

Both of the foreigners are going back to get something to eat. On the other hand, Hikaru is calling Satoshi right now for another training schedule.
“Satoshi… it’s me” Hikaru said, “We want to ask you for a favor”

“And what is the favor will be?” Satoshi asks

“We want you to train us again” Hikaru looks at Steve and narrowed his eyes, “Can you do that?”

“I’m sorry, but I really can't… my office is at the deadline for designing, and I haven’t sleep for two days” Satoshi declined, “Kenjou is at vacation, so our office is so full of designing orders and designing advisors”

“I see… well, some other time maybe” Hikaru said, “Sorry to bother you, Satoshi…”

“No problem. Sorry I can't be much of help” Satoshi hang up the phone

“No luck, huh…?” Steve sighed, “Its looks like we need to hold the training ourselves”

“Yes… for now, let’s just get back to our own house and get some rest… I'm bushed”

“Yes, let’s go back…” Steve stands up and picks his belonging

The two calls a taxi and go back to their houses. It’s going to be one lonely vacation without their girlfriends around…

At one of the house, there is a garage beside it with Langford Auto Repairs writing, and some of Germany car manufacturer brands. It’s owned by Martin to serve as a garage to repair Germany cars.

Keith and his uncle are eating some ramen right now. It is much cheaper to eat at the house than at the restaurant. Luckily, Martin has a wife. Her name is Erica Langford and her age is at forties.
“Please, eat as much as you want, dear” Erica said

“Yes, auntie” Keith nodded

“It’s an unusual thing for you; a proud student from Los Angeles, have a liking to Japanese traditional dishes” Martin sips his coffee

“I told you like million times… I love Japan” Keith said between his munches, “This place is many times nicer than L.A. and it’s Hollywood Hills”

Even though Keith is a foreigner, he loves Japan very much. Prior to his arrival in Japan, he learns Japanese language so he can talk with no problems here.
“How are your Japanese language skills?” Erica asks

“I’ll manage just fine” Keith nodded as he continues to slurps the chicken stock, “We’re talking in Japanese here”

“You’re right… Hahahaha” Martin laughs

“It’s just like you to pull off a joke or two” Keith smirks, “Well… I’m going to go and get myself a proper school here… and I also need top find a suitable part time jobs”

“Yes you should…” Martin said, “I’ll help you with the part time job though… help me work as mechanic when you have time”

“Got it…” Keith nodded, “Uncle, can I borrow your bicycle to look around the neighborhood?”

“Sure thing… just don’t break it” Martin laughs

“Sure won't!” Keith smiled, “Auntie, thanks for the delicious food!”

“Be careful on the way, dear” Erica said to him

“Yes”

He grabs his jacket and goes to the garage and takes the bicycle. He wants to look around the neighborhood of his new home.

At the garage, a lonely car is sitting in silence. It’s an old BMW car; an E30 M3. It has many decals about the parts equipped in the car.
“I can't believe this old M3 still runs” Keith spins his head in wonder, “Uncle really-really loves it”

He took out the bicycle and go around the neighborhood. The evening wind is nice when you ride the bicycle.
“Japan is nice… it’s better off than at my old dormitory at L.A.” Keith thought

He cycles around the block and stares at the big strong gate. It was Tokyo National High School and it was empty because it’s late night and its summer vacation.
“Tokyo National High School” Keith thought, “I’ll surely come back here tomorrow to get a transfer form”

He cycles again and sees the restaurant in the corner is bustling with people and the garage near it is filled with modified cars. It looks like the restaurant is in conjunction with the garage for a united business.
“The neighborhood around here is very nice…” Keith cycles back to his uncle’s house

At the way back, he’s passing a high school student with a luggage and stuffs, standing near a fence while pushing the bell. Not long after that, a beautiful woman opens the fence and let him in.

Keith continues to cycle, while the boy gets into the house.
“You do remember to buy something for me” Seno grins, “What do you got?”

“Just take a look at it” Hikaru said, “I’m going to put these dirty clothes on the washing machine”

“Oh-uh…” Seno nodded, “Local wine, Shochu, wall hanging, so many things are here! Did you really buy these things for me?”

“Some of the stuff there is bought by Yuki…” Hikaru replied, “You should thank her some other time”

“She went back to Hawaii, yes?” Seno asks

“How do you know about it?” Hikaru ask back

“She called me yesterday, and she asked me to look out for you” Seno smirks, “You better avoid any trouble”

“Sure will” Hikaru nodded, “Well, I better get some sleep, because tomorrow, I’m going back to work part time”

In the morning, Hikaru is working with Gonsuke at the restaurant. Because it’s summer, the guests are many and there are a lot of delivery orders to do.
“Thank you very much!” Hikaru said to the customer who’s just left

“Can I take your orders?” Gonsuke asks one of the customers

“Hikaru, please deliver this bento set to the usual place!” the manager said from the kitchen

“Yes!” Hikaru nodded as he takes the bento box

It’s a normal daily life for Hikaru and the others, but it will be the most important moment for our newcomer; Keith. He is still looking for part time jobs in this big city.
“Huff…” Keith sighed, “Where can I find something to do for work?”

“Got a clue yet?” Martin asks, “Do you check everyplace I told you?”

“I’ve check the bookstore, the grocery, pizza restaurant… I checked out most of the place, but what I get is a big fat zero”

“What about the newly open restaurant? I heard that place needs more people to help them with delivery and serving the customers in this sizzling summer” Erica explains

“Oh, you mean the one near the garage? I haven’t check it out yet… well, I better look at the place right now” Keith gets back out with the bicycle, “Thanks for the tip, auntie”

Keith goes right away to the restaurant to see if the restaurant still needs more employees.
“Ah… here it is” Keith thought

When Keith goes inside the restaurant, people are the only thing he can see. Laughs, conversations, beer smell, tobacco smokes in the air, are around him.
“This place is so crowded” Keith looks around

“Aha! You must be the new guy! Come here, quick!” said the manager, “Deliver this to this address now!”

“But I haven’t agreed to be an employee here yet” Keith replied

“Then you’re hired; put these on at the locker, and go with the electric scooter outside” the manager said, “Welcome to the team kid”

“Yes sir” Keith runs off to the back and changes his clothes

After three hours of hard work delivering here and there, serving table here and there, the restaurant finally closed. It’s ten P.M. and everybody are very tired. Everyone is already goes back home, except Keith and the manager.
“So what’s your name again?” the manager asks

“It’s Keith… Keith Valentine” Keith answered

“Well, pleased to meet you, then” the manager replied, “Here is your salary for today, and do come back tomorrow to get more”

“Yes sir!”

“Even though you’re American and Germany descent, you speak Japanese fluently” the manager added

“Yes, I came from L.A. yesterday and because I intended to come here for a long time, I already learnt how to speak Japanese” Keith replied

“Well, its late... so, go home and get some rest. Get back here tomorrow at six P.M.” the manager nodded

“Thank you, sir” Keith gets to the bicycle

On the way back, Keith cannot believe how lucky he is to get a part time work with decent payment… or maybe because it’s summer vacation, and the restaurant is bustling with visitors.

Well, whatever it is, Keith has his own money to be saved. One week before he goes to Japan, he made a transfer, from his old saving account to his new saving account at Central Japanese bank.
“Well it’s hardly 1000 yen, but it’s alright…” Keith smirks when he takes a peek into his envelope, “I’ll save this up after I convert it to US dollar next month”

At Hikaru’s house, Hikaru couldn’t believe his eyes. In the garage, his sister Fit has another company beside it; a silver R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur.
“Sis, don’t tell me this is…” Hikaru said with his eyes wide open

“Yes… please welcome your old partner; the Sky Captain” Seno smiled, “She belongs to me now”

“I see… what are you intend to do with her? Racing” Hikaru asked

“Yes… I will go back to Wangan and drive again” Seno answered, “I will beat you if I see you”

“I’m waiting” Hikaru smirks, “You won't be able to catch me, as long as I drive the Ghost”

“We’ll see” Seno gets inside the house

Hikaru stares at his old partner. He can't believe the fact that his sister is actually restoring her back to normal, and intends to drive it at Wangan. And did she just say again?
“Yes… I know what are you thinking” Seno leans herself at the wall, “I was known as the Black Phantom in my racing days”

A bolt of lighting just struck Hikaru and he’s froze for a moment. He opens his mouth again to ask about it.
“Is it true? Who else are involved in your team?” Hikaru’s voice is trembling for some reason

“Me, Yue, Itsumi, Ayumi, Kaoru, Satoshi, Kenjou, Bernard, Eliah, John, and one more person I can't tell you just yet; the current Black Phantom” Seno smile wickedly, “Can you stand up against us, Hikaru? If the old members are gathering once again, we’ll be able to defeat the Real Japan Seven in no time”

“It’ll be easier for us if you did” Hikaru said with furious eyes, “We’ll run you over with everything we have!”

“It’s a challenge!” Seno said, “Let’s do this after you and your team gets skilled enough”

Fate is indeed funny. Hikaru never know that his sister is a street racer once, and the worse of all, she never tell him anything about it before.
“It’s no use thinking about it right now… you better discuss it with your friends later” Seno said as she gets into her room, “See you tomorrow”

Hikaru text all of them a message to meet up at Rainbow Bridge right away and after he text it, Hikaru gets out once again and drive his White Ghost to the meeting place.

Meanwhile, Keith is reading a Keroro Gunso manga which his uncle collects.
“Wahahaha! Stupid frogs!” Keith laughs, “These frogs are the best!”

“Keith, its better if you go outside” Erica smiled. “Why don’t you check up on Shutoku’s famous place; the Rainbow Bridge It’s really beautiful at night”

“Take my car and cruise around… I believe I told you months ago that you should get an international license, right?” Martin asks

“Yes you did… and I did get it” Keith puts the book on the shelf and grabs the car key and his jacket, “Alright then, I’ll be off”

At Rainbow Bridge, Hikaru is waiting for about ten minutes until all of his friends arrived. He has a lot of things in his mind.
“So… what happened?” Steve asks while he gets out from his Evo

“My sister just told me that she will race against us” Hikaru replied, “And on top of that, she will gather her old team back”

“You mean Satoshi and Kenjou teaming up with her?” Tarou asks with disbelief

“I suppose that you guys already know… I see” Hikaru nodded

“No hard feelings, Hikaru… it was your sister that told us to keep our mouths closed” Souya spins his head

“It’s alright… this is so typical for all of you” Hikaru said

“Then it come to the territory… we have to recruit someone else to replace Satoshi and Kenjou” Yamada said

“Yes, and the person has to be skilled enough to be able to withstand them” Clark added

“Someone we knew very well, but has nothing to do with Mid Night Club” Gonsuke nods

“You know what, let’s put this on hold. We’ll figure it out while we train ourselves to defeat them” Iwami explains

“He’s right” Hikaru nods, “Well… does anyone has an idea on how we should train ourselves?”

“Let’s do the usual… find someplace safe and race against each other” Tarou said

“I’ll find an empty hangar for us to train” Steve gets into his car, “I’ll contact you tomorrow”

After all of them splits, Hikaru gets into his car and drive around Wangan to relaxed himself. He intends to find the Black Phantom on Wangan, but what will he find is more interesting.

Suddenly, an old BMW M3 is following him at 200 KM/H.
“Muah… that old M3 is something” Hikaru looks at his rearview mirror, “The driver looks young… I’ll test his skill to keep up with me”

Hikaru intends to test the driver, so he’s speeding up a bit.
“Can you keep up?” Hikaru asks while he stares at the old car

“Oh… what an unusual wide body kit” Keith thought, “This wide body kit must be the Mugen prototype everyone is talking about. I better follow him”

As Hikaru increases his pace, Keith is also does the same. Even though the M3 is old, Keith is very confident about how his uncle’s car performs.
“Let’s see what you got!” Hikaru shouts

“Even though this M3 is old, this M car won't lose to a small car like that” Keith shifts up

One after another traffic cars are passed by them and Keith is following him closely. In this heavy traffic condition, one mistake could take your life away. Side barriers, road splitters, trucks, cars, are some of the reason this place turns dangerous. The traffic condition and flow of the cars, as well as the traffic’s behavior can't be predicted.
“You’re very good” Hikaru said, “You actually keep your concentration in one place with this kind of traffic condition”

Hikaru waves his hand and points his finger to the side. He wants the driver of the old BMW to follow him to Ichikawa parking area.
“What…? He wants me to follow him? I wonder what’s wrong” Keith thought

Nevertheless, Keith follows him to the parking area. Whether he realizes it or not, he is also interested to find out why the driver of the white S2000 calls him.

Keith parks the car, and so did Hikaru. Keith buys milk and a can of cold cola. He drinks the milk, and tosses the cola to the driver of S2000.
“Thanks” Hikaru said, “You’re very talented… ever consider joining a team of street racers?”

“No, never…” Keith slurps his milk, “Why do you asked?”

“I’m a member of High School Street Racer, and the name is Ichijou Hikaru…” Hikaru nods, “Do you want to join our team?”

“Street Racers, huh? Maybe I’ll think about it some other time… cause you see, I just arrived here yesterday” Keith replied

“That’s alright” Hikaru drinks his cola. “If you have the time, why don’t you check out the race tomorrow night?”

“Where will it be?” Keith asks

“Can I have your phone number? I’ll call you when I know the exact place and time” Hikaru said

“Sure… here it is” Keith gives his phone numbers

“By the way, I never get to know your name” Hikaru said

“It’s Keith… Keith Valentine”

“Nice to meet you, Keith” Hikaru smirks, “See you around, then…”

“Yes, see you around” Keith replied

Fate makes the paths of these two young men crossed. Their meeting tonight is considered to be a coincidence, but if fate is what moving them together, then is it worth to be called coincidence?

Tomorrow morning, Keith is requesting a transfer form. After he fills it, and pays an amount of money for administration and school uniform, he gets back to his uncle’s house.
“Now you are officially a Japanese high school student” Martin laughs

“Yes I am…” Keith replied, “I can't wait to meet new friends on the school”

“Be patient, dear… summer vacation is not over yet” Erica smiled, “You have at least another three weeks”

“While you’re at it, why don’t you help me out at the garage? We got a new customer that requested the repairs on the springs and dampers” Martin said, “Let’s go…”

“Sure thing” Keith follows him to the garage

The garage beside the house has a lot of tools and hydraulic lifts. Martin lifts up the Mercedes-Benz 300SL with the lifts and puts off all four tires. After that, another customer comes to get a check on the car, so it’s up to Keith to help with the repairs.

He disassembles the dampers and the suspensions of the 300SL. He hands over the suspension to another mechanic. While the mechanic is looking for the suspension, the car owner who is carefully watching how Keith works on the car, approaches him.
“You done well, son” said the car owner, “You are nephew of Martin, am I correct?”

“Yes sir” Keith nodded, “I only helps disassembling the dampers and suspension, so it’s not a big deal”

“No, no… what I meant is that you do it very well” the car owner added, “You love cars and machines, don’t you?”

“Not really… it’s just that I like to do things neatly and carefully” Keith nodded

“Hahahaha, here is some tip money for you… keep up the good work” the car owner is handing him some amount of money

“Thank you, sir” Keith bows, “Well, looks like the suspension is here… I’ll replace it right away”

Keith re-assembles the new suspension. After he puts on the four tires, he lowers the car from the lift and moves it backward. The owner is currently paying off the suspension fee at the cashier inside. Keith turns the engine on, while he waits for the car owner.
“Here you go, sir… she’s as good as new” Keith nods

“Thank you, son” the car owner gets into the car and drives off

“Please come again” Keith bows as he left

Another car is coming to get a check up. Keith directs the car inside, so he’s able to check up on the car.
“Please change the oil” said the car owner

“Yes, please wait a minute” Keith nods as he lifts the car up

After he unplugs the oil draining plug, he lowers the car so he can flush off all the oils leftover inside the engine with compressor. Then he lifts the car up, plugs the oil draining plug and fills the engine oil. The owner is paying off the oil changing fee at the cashier.
“It’s done, sir” Keith smiled

“Thank you, kid” said the car owner, “Here is some tip for you”

“Thank you very much, sir… please come again!’ Keith bows as the customer drives off

Until five P.M., he keeps on helping his uncle with the work. It’s almost time to go work at the restaurant. He takes a bath to clean all the oily smell from the garage and takes the bicycle to go to the restaurant.
“Uncle, I’m going to work at the restaurant” Keith waves his hand, “See you later!”

His uncle is working on his old M3, while he’s talking with one of the customers who are with him. Maybe he’s changing the suspension with the new ones.
“Yes, see you later” Martin said

This will become daily activities for him… at least before the vacation ends. He gets to the restaurant, and meets Hikaru and Gonsuke. Both of them are bringing their car for some reason.
“Oh, Hikaru” Keith said, “How do you do?”

“It’s you… did you work here as well?” Hikaru asks

“Yes I did… I begin my work from yesterday” Keith replied

“Who’s this guy, Hikaru?” Gonsuke asks him

“He is my new friend; Keith Valentine…” Hikaru answered, “I met him yesterday, right after we meet up at Rainbow Bridge”

“I see” Gonsuke nodded, “My name is Matsuyama Gonsuke, and I’m Hikaru’s friend”

“Pleased to meet you…” Keith bows, “Are you members of High School Street Racer as well?”

“Yes I am” Gonsuke replied, “You interested in joining our team?”

“I haven’t decided yet” Keith smirks

“Tonight, there will be a race at Minato-ku harbor” Hikaru said, “Why don’t you come and introduced yourself to the other team members?”

“Sure… I’ll bring my uncle’s car right away” Keith nods, “Well, time to work!”

All of them are done working at nine P.M. and they intend to go straight away to the racing meet.
“Alright Keith, see you at the racing meet” Gonsuke waves his hand

“Yeah-yeah, sure…” Keith nodded

Both Hikaru and Gonsuke already left. Keith seems bored from all that working today, so he decided to have a look at the race meet… just a look. He cycles back to his uncle’s house and borrow his car key.
“Where are you going, Keith?” Martin asks

“I’m going to check up on street racing meet at Minato-ku harbor” Keith answered honestly, “Can I go and take a look?”

“Sure thing” Erica nods, “After all, it’s what guys your age and your uncle do most of the time when he’s bored”

“Thanks!” Keith smirks, “I’m going!”

At Minato-ku harbor, everyone is already gathering up. The empty warehouse is filled with bright neon lights, cars lining up, and people dances around with DJ’s music.
“So crowded in here…” Keith thought to himself, “Where are the others?”

He parked at one of the empty space near the warehouse and gets off from the car to look for Hikaru and the others.

“Hey there, pretty boy… are you a member of certain team?” a Japanese girl asks him

“No… I just came here to look around” Keith spins his head, “Do you girls knows where High School Street Racers are?”

“They are over there” said another girl who’s beside her, “Are you their friend?”

“Seems that way” Keith nods, “Is there something wrong with them?”

“You shouldn’t park your car over here… this place is reserved for RJ7 only” said a young man who’s older than him

“Musashi… he’s just a newcomer here” said the girl, “Don’t be too hard on him”

“Don’t be too nice on these people, Natsumi” Musashi replied

“Stop being so stiff, Yuuya” said another man behind him

“Even you Souji?! I can't believe you people!” said Musashi angrily

“Hey kid, please move your car before this old man is pissed” said another man

“Fine” Keith nodded, “What a bunch of weird people…”

“Ah! You just say that we’re weird!” said a childish girl to him

“I’m not” Keith replied, “I didn’t say anything, honest!”

“Stop it, Haruna…” said another girl, “I’m very sorry for her rude behavior”

“No, it’s okay…” Keith shakes his head

“Don’t apologize to him, Tsugumi!” Natsumi said to her

“Haruna is being rude…” Tsugumi replied, “It’s normal if I do apologize”

“Alright girls, knock it off” said another man to all of the girls, “Check it out, Takeshi… this kid is driving an old M3!”

“You’re absolutely right, Shin… he is really something worthwhile” Takeshi replied

“If you understand, why don’t you go home and get a glass of milk to drink?” Haruna asks

“I will…” Keith smirks, “I love milk”

“I see” Tsugumi smirks back, “What do you say if we have a race right here, right now?”

“Here she goes again” Natsumi shakes her head, “Stop it, Tsugumi”

“This freaky guy is something” Tsugumi replied, “He smells like gasoline, steels, burning rubber, and oil. He’s a mechanic… I hate mechanic”

“…” Keith slaps his forehead, “Of course I’m a mechanic… sorry if I smell bad”

“You are through! I’m going to make you old car hits the container now! Get inside your car!” Tsugumi shouts

“Alright, alright…” Keith smirks, “Stop shouting”

“I’m going to do it for $3,000” Tsugumi said, “My Silvia will never lose to your old M3”

“Even though my uncle’s car is indeed old, it won't lose to SR engine so easily” Keith spins his head, “What- $3,000?!

“What’s wrong? Oh, your pocket money isn’t enough, huh?” Tsugumi laughs

“Well, if the money is that big, I guess I have no reason to decline”

“So be it! Drifting will be the path to winner’s circle” Tsugumi said

“Drifting, huh…? Somehow I knew you’re going to say that” Keith mumbles

On another lane, Tarou has just finished his drift race. Tarou is indeed a rubber burner. After he gets back to his friends, he saw the commotion on the RJ7 place.
“What the…? It looks like there is some kind of trouble at RJ7’s place” Tarou rubs his chin

“What happened, Tarou?” Steve asks, “Did you lose?”

“No freaking way, man” Tarou said, “I’m intending to grab the Drift King title from Eliah”

“Good luck to you then” Clark said, “Well, let’s see what is the commotion all about”

All of the sees the commotion and is surprised by it. A foreigner is going to drift with old E30 M3! It even freaks Hikaru and Gonsuke more…
“What the hell! E30- It’s Keith” Gonsuke gasped in disbelief

“It seems you knew something about that guy in M3” Yamada said, “Who’s he?”

“He’s my new friend; Keith Valentine…” Hikaru answered, “I met him yesterday, right after we meet up at Rainbow Bridge”

“And he rides an old M3?!” Iwami is surprised as well, “What did your new friend thinks, challenging one of RJ7 like that?!”

“It looks like it’s an accident” Steve looks around, “He parks on the wrong place and at the wrong time”

Keith’s getting ready to race. He’s indeed nervous and don’t know how to drift.
“What do I do? I hope uncle won't get mad if I scratch the car…” Keith wondered

“If you managed to get to the finish line, you win!” Tsugumi babbles

“Ready… 3… 2… 1… Go!” Haruna waves her hands

Keith launches the car perfectly, and so did Tsugumi. Now it comes to the very first corner, which is a 180 degree corner.
“Here I go!” Tsugumi turns her car and do a side-braking drift

“Side-braking drift” Keith is very surprised, “What do I do?!”

He speeds up and hits the brake hard. Suddenly, the car lost its balance and begins to sway. The suspension on the rear is very loose, and the brake is very hard.
“Whoa-whoa!!!” Keith steers the car to the right

Amazingly, the car drifted through the corner. Tsugumi cannot believe what she just saw, and so did everyone who’s watching the race.
“What the… is that…” Souya is very surprised

“Either that is a fluke, or the settings on the suspension is very soft” Tarou said

“I guess it’s both of them” Steve replied

The M3 drifted through the corner and now sways to the left side toward the wall.
“Counter-steer, now!” Tarou grits his teeth

Keith counter-steers to regain the balance. He successfully made it out from the first corner.
“Okay… looks like uncle did something to the rear suspension, but I like it very much!” Keith smirks, “What I did just now is a braking drift… right?”

The second corner is just ahead. It’s another 180 degree corner with a zigzag hurdles made from steel fence. There are at least three hurdles on it.
“Alright, looks like another 180 degree corner, and then I just need to do this!” Keith speeds up, “And then brakes hard once again!”

Keith does another braking drift, but what is waiting for him up ahead is a hard continuous zigzag.
“Oh my God” Keith said when he sees the hurdle on the course

“Hahahaha” Tsugumi laughs

Keith is still drifting through the corner when he sees the hurdle. The steel fence looks very unforgiving on the paint jobs.
“What will he do now?” Souya looks very worried

“Brake now, and steers right back towards the zigzag” Tarou grits his teeth again, “Follow up with the opposite direction, just like that”

Keith braked lightly and counter-steers. He made it through the first hurdle… two more to go! His car is at third gear, and it starts to lose some acceleration. He shifts down and throttle on it.
“I get it, now…” Keith nods, “All I need to do is keep the throttle level through the corners like this, while maneuvering the car!”

He passes all the hurdles. Hikaru and the others feel very glad when they see him make it through.
“That guy just gives me the creeps!” Hikaru sighed

“He is… my adrenaline rushes when I see him drift like that” Steve adds

“Did we found our new recruit member?” Clark asks

“Sure did’ Tarou said, “I have no complains about that guy”

“Let’s ask him to join, Hikaru” Yamada said

“Yes-yes… let’s do that” Iwami continues

“We just found a treasure, guys!” Tarou nods

“Couldn’t agree more” Souya adds

He almost reached the finish line, but there are more corners, waiting for him. Next up a combination of sharp 90 degrees left and right turn.
“Combination of 90’s…” Keith thought, “Let’s try braking drift again”

He does the braking drift again and passes the first 90 degrees left, and now he has to pass the 90 degrees right.
“The 2nd gear is very effective for drifting like this, but the acceleration is getting sluggish” he thinks, “I need to increase the revs… time for clutch-kick”

He kicks the clutch fast to get a momentarily boost and acceleration, allowing him to pass the 90 degrees right and crosses the finish line.
“Yeah!!!” Keith yells

All of the crowds are cheering up for his victory. Keith offers more entertainment against more skilled opponents, when he’s no more than a stranger with any experience.
“Tsugumi sure is stupid” Natsumi spins her head

“What’s wrong with her? It’s not like her to lose her calm manners like that” Souji asks

“She just broke up with her last boyfriend, who’s a mechanic… that’s why if she smells something related to car’s detail on a man, she become agitated easily” Haruna explains

“Nevertheless, that kid got talent… and it’s becoming more dangerous when he’s involved with High School Street Racers” Takeshi rubs his bearded chin, “What do you think, Musashi?”

“He sure is” Musashi replied

Tsugumi hits her steering wheel in frustration. She’s mad because she gives such unreasonable handicap. But a win is a win, she lost because her own handicap.
“A win is a win” Natsumi throws off $3,000 to him

“Thank you” Keith smiled as he counts the money, “Wuih! This is a lot of money!”

“Congrats, friend… you offers more challenge than those puny little team” Shin yells, “What do you say if you join our team? We’ll be the best of the racers in no time!”

“…Sorry, but I have to decline your offer” Keith spins his head, “It’s no fun if you hang around with arrogant team members like all of you… besides, this puny little team asks me to join them first, so… I will join them”

“I see” Musashi nods, “What a waste… even though you are a skilled person; it’s no use if you’re stupid. Next time, we will crush you with all we had”

“We’ll be waiting” Hikaru said

“See you around, kiddo” Natsumi throws fruit yoghurt to him, “This is for you, milk lover”

“Thank you, miss” Keith nodded

All of them left the area, with defeat and shame in their face. On the other hand, Hikaru and the others are enjoying their first winning against RJ7.
“You are indeed something, Keith!” Hikaru pats his shoulder

“Thank you, guys…” Keith smirks

“Here, let me introduce you to the team member. This is Hourai Souya, Yamato Iwami, Yuichi Tarou, and Tsubasa Yamada” Gonsuke said

“This is Steve Blackburn, and Clark Landers… both of them are foreigners like you” Hikaru continues

“How do you do” Keith bows to them, “Pleased to make your acquaintance”

“Welcome to the team, dude” Tarou blink one of his eyes, “You live on the sideways, just like me…”

“No… I’m not” Keith spins his head, “It’s just a coincidence that I made it with no harm”

“Well… it makes a sense” Steve said, “Why do you accept the challenge in the first place anyway?”

“Money” Keith answered flatly, “I just arrived here two days ago, and I need money to buy my own car; fast”

“No wonder you accept the challenge” Yamada said, “It’s understandable, though…”

“Alright, why don’t you follow us when we have a spare time? We are intending to practice, because personal reasons” Iwami nods, “We’ll train to be the best ever, and aim to the top”

“Okay…” Keith replied, “I’m with all of you till the end”

At his uncle’s house, Keith parks the old car and gets out from it. He stares happily at the old M3.
“Phew” Keith sighed, “I sure hope uncle and aunty won't get mad that I raced”

“So, did you win?” Erica asks from behind him

That question is like a lightning, struck to him. He begins to sweats hard and he’s becoming nervous already.
“I… I… I… win” Keith answered hardly

“I see” Martin continues, “I think it’s time for us to buy you your own car… what do you say if we take a look for something decent tomorrow?”

“Where will the money come from?” Keith stands up and looks at them with confused look

“We will buy you something nice… and European, yes?” Erica smiled

“Thank you very much!” Keith bows to them

“Actually, the money is from your parents… you inherited half of your parent’s fortune before they passed away” Martin explained

“They also gives us half of their fortune, to look out for you and takes care of you” Erica added, “So I think it’s time to give you what you deserve, and I’m sure your parents will absolutely happy with it”

“I see…” Keith nods, “Well, it can't be helped… I mean you guys are the closest and kindest relatives I have compared to the other family members, and I really, really appreciated what you have done for me all those years”

“No problem, son… we never did have our own children, but we takes care of you like our own” Martin laughs

“Gee, thank you”

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Nov 9 2009, 01:06 AM
PMEmail Poster
crav3
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

nt just GTI, even me also...im hook up on this like need to read it on daily basis pinch2.gif
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

Just added the RPM 19... Next up, beaches, white sands, waves, beautiful girls, boobs, butts, bikinis, cold drinks; It's summer vacation time!
PMEmail Poster
devilzvsblackbird
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 3,386

Can you send me the link for the new site?
PMEmail Poster
Tensa
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 2,372

Goddamnit! You got to the beach episode before I did!
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

The new web? just add a number 2 on the rear...

Check www.freewebs.com/hssr2

RPM 24: Sheer Driving Pleasure

In the morning, Keith is awoken by the birds that are chirping outside his room. Saturday is a nice day for a rest, but not for him- he has a lot of things to do today.
“Keith, wake up” Erica calls him from downstairs, “Take a bath, and eat your breakfast… we will go right away to get you a nice new car”

“Sure thing!” Keith jumps off from his bed and rushes into the bathroom

Five minutes later Keith is done taking bath, and he puts on his shoes and favorite clothes- this is indeed a special day for him. Not many chances he would get an offer to buy a new car that he likes…
“Eat up the breads and let’s get going” Erica puts a toast with chocolate jam on it

“Thank you…” Keith eats up the toast

After he eats roughly four toasts and drinks a glass full of milk, he’s ready to go.
“Young boys do have more appetite” Erica smirks

“I’ve been running around all day yesterday, and sweats a lot in the drifting event last night” Keith shakes his head, “Now I feel that my lifespan just decreased by ten years”

“Hahahaha” Martin laughs, “Well, let us get going!”

All of them are going to the European car dealership, but there is one trouble… which European car dealership?
“Uh… where to, Keith?” Erica asks

“Have you decided to buy something European last night?” Martin looks at him

“No… I haven’t decided yet” Keith smirks, “All I think is I want a GT-R and GT-R”

“You mean Nissan GT-R?! That car is not a European car!” Martin yells, “You have to buy a European car!”

“… But Nissan GT-R is a good car” Keith replied, “It has Nurburgring lap record by seven minutes!”

“Let us look at Porsche for now, dear” Erica said, “I’m sure he’ll be interested on 911”

“No; I want a GT-R!” Keith spins his head

Nevertheless, his uncle disagrees. He drives the car to the Porsche dealership to look for a new car.
“…” Keith looks around the Porsche line up cars, “I hate midships… the cars here are boring!”

“Let’s go to Audi’s dealership then” Erica nods

Martin immediately drives to Audi’s dealership to exterminate Japanese Imports virus syndrome from his nephew… but it’s just the same; he shows no interest on Audi cars, whether it’s an RS4 or even R8.
“Not interested” Keith spins his head

“Then let us look at the Mercedes-Benz, then” Erica continues

Martin begins to lose his patience. Good thing Erica is coming around with them, cause if she doesn’t, then it’s the end for Keith’s chance to get a new car.

Martin drives to the Mercedes-Benz dealership, only to find an unopened place.
“What the hell?!” Martin yells

“Due to the accidents few days ago, we are currently repairing the main office for the whole week… sorry for the inconvenience” Keith reads the placard at the door, “I told you, we should’ve go to Nissan’s dealership”

“No way!” Martin smacks his head, “We have one more place to go to”

“Ouch! Where to again? There is no more Germany car manufacturer here” Keith rubs his head

“Oh, but there is” Erica points the BMW mark on his uncle’s M3

“Oh right… let’s check it out” Keith grins, “After that, off we go to Nissan’s dealership!”

Martin grins for some reason. He knew immediately that he won't need to drive to Nissan’s dealership after he saw the lineup of BMW.
“Off we go to BMW then” Martin smirks

Inside the BMW dealership, the atmosphere of luxury and speed is everywhere. Even though there are a lot of visitors, the place is quiet and sound. Some of the employees are providing the customers with information of the car, while the others are sitting at the back, providing the customers with financial information. White and pastel background is dominating this place, and that is what BMW offers; luxurious cars.

Keith looks around for the car on display. From 1 series to the most advanced 7 series can be found here. They even put two F1 replica cars, which is driven by Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld on the stand. At the rear part of the dealership stands the advanced series of BMW line up; the M cars. All they have in this dealership is the newest 2008 lineup.
“Let’s skip these boring cars, alright… go take a look at the back and look at M display cars” Martin points the back of the dealership, “Me and your aunt will meet the owner of this place”

Keith lifts his shoulders and goes to the back of this place. He scours around and read some of the pamphlets about the car’s specification and price. Meanwhile, his uncle and his aunt are talking with another middle aged man upstairs. They seem to know each other very well.
“What?! How expensive!” Keith smirks, “There is no way uncle will buy me this one”

He looks at BMW M6, which has V10 engine on it. The one he sees is a convertible version of the car with vinyl roof. After he sees how expensive it is, he scours around to look at another car.
“What?! This one is just the same!” Keith smirks again

And now he is looking at BMW M5, which has the same V10 engine as M6. This car only available as four doors saloon. Keith started to think the BMW cars are very nice, but they offer too much cylinders for the engine.
“I’m getting bored already…” Keith looks at the last M car; the E92 BMW M3

A girl with long blond hair is staring at the M3 as well. She is very beautiful, with white shirts, short skirts and high heels, not to mention her smooth legs and bombshell body.
“This car is very beautiful… carbon fiber roof, nineteen inch wheels, fully floating calipers” she said, “Don’t you think?”

“Not really… I don’t like cars with big engine” Keith replied

“I don’t think Nissan GT-R can stand up to this one” she said again, “It has V6 twin-turbo engine while this car has high-revving V8 naturally aspirated engine… no turbo, no lag”

“Is that so?” Keith rubs his head

“And on the top of it, I don’t think you can slide GT-R around with 4WD system it has” she added, “So, what do you waiting for? She is ready to be taken home”

“I haven’t decided to get this one yet” Keith spins his head

“What do you hesitate for? This car is very good!” the girl urges him to buy it, “You should hear the sound of V8 N.A. engine”

“Do you already found what do you like, Keith?” Martin asks him

“No, not yet… but she said this M3 is very nice” Keith replied, “Isn’t that right, miss… what? Where did she go?”

“Who are you talking to, dear?” Erica asks

“Nobody” Keith spins his head, “What about this M3 here, uncle?”

“Why don’t you open the door and try hop into it?” Martin said

Keith opens the door and sits on the black leather, comfy looking seat.
“Oh, wow… it has iDrive console and carbon leather trim on the dashboard” Keith thought

He then pops the hood and gets more amazed by the big engine.
“This V8 is said to be lighter than the old straight six engines” Martin said, “What do you say?”

“I want this one…” Keith nods, “So what do you say, uncle?”

Martin and Erica are smiling gladly when Keith decided to get an M3.
“We’re very sorry, sir… but all of the M3 we has, only available in Alpinweiss” said one of the employees

Alpinweiss is a Germany name for Alpine White.
“White?! That’s good- I’ll take it” Keith nods, “I want the one with black novillo extended interior, folding mirrors, MDrive package, EDC, and please equip it with Bilstein dampers, carbon fiber roof and carbon leather interior trim, and nineteen inch wheels… don’t forget the USB and iPod adapter, GPS, enhanced sound package, and satellite phone”

“Sure thing, sir” the employee nodded, “Please wait a minute while we adds the requested specs”

“And don’t forget to change the speedometers to KM/H only and take out the rear spoiler!” Keith added

“Yes sir!” said the employee running

“We better take care of the documents and gets back immediately to the house” Erica said, “See you later, Keith”

“Just ask them to deliver the car to the house” Martin smiled

“Alright… by the way, can I test drive this car first? I want to get a feeling of this new baby”

“Sure thing sir, please right this way” another employee is showing him the way

Keith is brought to a small track where usually people do the test drive. Keith is asked to hand over his driving license for a guarantee that he’s able to drive.
“My driving license? Sure, I have the international one… here you go” Keith hands over his license

After handing over his license, he gets into a black E92 which is used as test drive cars.
“Alright… let’s see how you drive” Keith nods

He ignites the engine by pressing the engine start/stop engine button. The engine comes to life with a nice idling sound. The girl in white is right; the sound is very pleasant to the ears.
“Hah… it sounds very nice” Keith thought, “Time to run!”

“Please don’t wreck the car, but please feel free to push the car” said the employee

Keith starts to go around the track. When he starts to see the straights, he pushes the car hard. The M3 has a high-revving V8 engine and can be pushed to 8,300 RPM with peak power at 420 HP. He has to brake before he takes a turn to corners or otherwise he’ll understeers out of the track.
“What the… I clocked 150 easily” Keith looks very surprised, “This thing is very good… thank God I decided to get one like this”

There is another people who test drive an M5, and the thing is he challenges Keith for a race.
“What the… high beam? You’re taking me for a race? Fine then” Keith stares at his rearview mirror

Keith speeds up and so does the man. He looks like an average driver, with a lot of money on his pocket. On the straights, the man completely outruns him… that’s to be expected though… V10 has two more cylinders. He keeps speeding on, even though Keith is slowing down already.
“Stupid… the bigger engine will make your car understeers. I feel bad about the dealer, though” Keith smiled as he looks at the speeding driver

And it did happened- the car gets out from the track, because heavier nose. The sound of metal body, rubbing a concrete wall stings his ears, and moreover, the employees of the dealer’s ears.
“Oh, no!” said one of the employees, “What do we do?”

“Nothing” said another employee, “We just have to charge the repair cost to him”

“Ouch” Keith stares at his rearview mirror, “Sounds bad”

Let’s leave the problem to the man himself, not that Keith care to do anything to help anyway…

After Keith does three lap, he quits and parks the car back at the dealer’s office with satisfied smile in his face.
“Thank you for the test drive” Keith smiled and takes his license, “Be seeing you”

“Have a good day, sir” the employee said

“Oh, what about my car? Is it finished yet?”

“Not yet, sir” the employee replied, “They are currently installs the nineteen inch rims… we will deliver it tomorrow, first thing in the morning”

“What about the documents?”

“It’s been taken care of, and has been taken by Mr. and Mrs. Langford” the employee answered

“Okay… I’ll be going, then” Keith nods, “See you around”

“Yes sir” the employee bows, “Thank you for your time, sir”

Keith gets a taxi and gets back to his uncle’s house. A lot of work is already waiting for him at the garage.
“I’ll get changed right away” Keith said when he sees everybody are working hard

Keith smirks around when he helps with the work. He is very happy indeed… not only the car is looking cool, it’s also fast.
“So…? What do you think about the all new M3, huh?” Martin laughs, “There is more to Bayerische Motoren Werke than you think”

“Sorry… all I have in my head is GT-R, GT-R, and GT-R” Keith frowns

“After all these work, you better open up your PC and download M3 challenge from the official website of BMW” Erica gives them some lemonade, “You might have some references about the car’s power more from it”

“Good idea” Keith drinks his lemonade and continues to work, “I’ll download it later, after I’m done with the restaurant work”

Doing double part time work is not easy for him. Even though all he does is helping his uncle, he has to know what to do with customers’ cars as well. And on the top of that, he needs to adapt himself with going around here and there with scooters doing delivery, or taking orders and serve the customers at the restaurant.

Tomorrow morning, a truck sound is heard outside of his uncle’s house… looks like the M3 has arrived. Keith is awaked because he heard the low rumbling sound of truck engine outside.
“Wha? What time is this?”

He looks at the clock and it shows seven A.M. in the morning.
“Seven o’clock- what are they thinking?” Keith frowns, “What is going on outside?”

Keith opens the window and takes a look outside. His uncle and his aunt are looking at the white beautiful car being moved from the truck.
“Oh my God- it’s here!” Keith immediately runs downstairs

“And he’s awake” Martin nods

“He must be very excited about his new car” Erica adds

Keith stares and goes around the white car to see the smooth bodyline.
“Wow…” Keith thought when he gets closer to his new car, “The E92 BMW M3… this is cool”

He hops into his car and parks the car inside the garage. He then turns off the engine and open the windows.

“…”

Keith pays attention carefully to the details. All of them has to be as exactly as what he orders yesterday.
“Carbon leather interior trim, CFRP roof, MDrive, EDC, iDrive, KM/H speedometer, and black novillo extended interior, folding mirrors, Bilstein dampers, nineteen inch wheels… USB and iPod adapter, GPS, enhanced sound package, satellite phone” Keith looks around, “Everything is here”

“Good…” Martin nods, “Here’s the delivery money”

His uncle hands over an envelope to the courier and off they go.
“So? What do you say about Germany cars again?” Erica laughs

“This is very cool!” Keith replied, “I can't wait until I take it for a drive”

“You can take it for a ride after you eat your breakfast and puts on the license plate” Erica nods

“Yes ma’am!”

Erica prepares the breakfast for them. Keith eats them in a hurry, because he can't wait to test his new car out.
“Slow down, kid” Martin laughs, “Your car isn’t going anywhere”

“I know, but I just can't wait to drive it around!” Keith replied as he munches his pasta, “I’m done, so I’m going to put on the plate and take a bath! Thanks for the food!”

He runs to the garage and puts on the license plate. After he’s done, he immediately goes to his room and takes a bath.
“I'm all set to go!” Keith smirks when he stares at his car, “Let’s go!”

Keith hops into the car and pushes the start/stop engine button to ignite the engine. After letting it idle for a moment, he drives to one destination for thirsty cars; gas station.

He drives to BP gas station and fills his car with high octane gas full tank.
“Hi octane, full tank” he said to the station attendant

“Yes, please wait a minute” said the station attendant

“Here is the money” Keith hands over some money

After filling the car up he drives to Wangan. During summer vacation, most of the people spend their vacation at the beaches and seaside resort, and because of that reason, the highway isn’t too crowded.
“Tokyo is not a city; it’s a racetrack!”

Near the Shiodome junction he saw a silver R34 V-spec II Nur, cruising in constant speed. On the side of it, there is a vinyl with a cute girl riding on a warplane with big guns... with the Sky Captain kanji. The car also has a lot of product decals on it… Tomei, HKS, Bridgestone, Tein, Nismo, C-West are what is stick on the car.
“Sky Captain?” Keith stares at the silver car

On the top of it, the driver is a beautiful woman with motorcycle goggles on her forehead. She looks older than Keith did but nevertheless, she looks beautiful.
“…” Keith stares at the girl, “She is beautiful”

The GT-R driver stares him back. She smiled and shakes her hand, asking Keith to open up a phone line.

Keith nodded and opens the line. She calls him because she’s interested on big cars.
“How do you do?” she asks

“Fine… and how are you?” Keith asks back

“Just fine… what’s your name? Mine is Ichijou Seno” she said, “Pleasure to meet you”

“Same here… my name is Keith Valentine” Keith introduces himself

“Are you new here? Are you a member of any street racing team by a chance?” Seno asks

“Yes, I’m the new member of High School Street Racing” he replied

“Oh… High School Street Racing” Seno nods, “I see… then you must be the genius my brother is talking about”

“Your brother… what”

Keith suddenly remembered something. She has the same family name as Hikaru did... then she’s…
“Are you Hikaru’s sister?” Keith asks

“Bingo!” Seno answered, “Not only handsome, you are smart as well”

“Jeez… thank you” Keith smirks, “You’re a beautiful woman yourself”

“Why thank you then… can we meet up directly, its very inappropriate if we talk like this” Seno continues, “Why don’t we meet up at Edobashi? Tell me more about yourself while we get something to drink”

“Sure… after you, ma’am” Keith ask her to go ahead

“The M3 is stock…” Seno smiled, “See you there”

She speeds up and leaving Keith to bite her dust. Keith is very surprised to know that Hikaru’s sister is also a racer.
“Don’t tell me that their parents was a street racer once”

At Edobashi, Keith cannot believe his eyes more- she is hotter than he thought.
“What’s up? Why do you stare at me like that?” Seno giggled

“Ah… Hikaru is very lucky to live with a beautiful woman like you” Keith rubs his head

“Stop the flattery, and let’s get something to drink” Seno gets inside the café at the junction

Both of them talked a lot. And by the looks of it, Keith’s also has a liking to older woman, just like Hikaru did.
“So… you are a dangerous new member” Seno stares at him seriously, “You beat the first candidate to be the next Drift King”

“It’s not like I did it purposely… I just want the money” Keith spins his head

“And on the top of it, you do all that in an old M3?” Seno said with disbelief, “I should’ve come that night to see you race”

“Excuse me… but who’s this Drift King?” Keith asks while he sips his cold strawberry milk

“The Drift King is one of my teammates… we are going to be one of the hardest team to beat like RJ7” Seno explains, “Beside Drift King, there are Sky King, Drag King, and Grip King… they are members of my team as well”

“I see… Japan is just as exciting as I thought it would be” Keith nods, “Seno-san… can you tell me more about the street racing team in Tokyo?”

Seno explains the Japanese street racing team from A to Z, from the origin of Mid Night Club to the RJ7.
“So that makes me wonder… what is the title you have now?” Keith stares at her seriously

"I’m the Sky Captain… leader of Need For Speed team” Seno smiled wickedly

“I see…” he finishes his strawberry milk, “I’ll see you soon on the street then… I will look for you when the time comes”

“Beat it kiddo… you’re too early a thousand years to challenge me” Seno smirks, “Thanks for the company”

“Anytime, ma’am… I hope we can meet again in more friendly circumstances” Keith nods

“You better get someone with a lot of knowledge about machines and electronics for your M3” Seno explains, “Otherwise, you don’t stand a chance against us”

“Don’t count on it too much” Keith pays up the milk and coffee

Both of them goes outside and talks some more. Seno choose him to be her first target because she knows that Yuki; who is Black Phantom, will choose Hikaru to be her target.
“Alright, then… see you around, Keith” Seno smiled

Keith gets inside his car and drives back to the garage. His uncle and his aunty are waiting for him at the garage, because they knew something was up with him.
“And what did you do?” Martin asks, “I think you do more than just taking the car for a test drive”

“Yes I did” Keith answered, “I met a beautiful Japanese woman that supposedly is my enemy in the next time we meet. She is the leader of Need For Speed team… ever heard of it?”

“Yes we have, dear… they are people with gifted talent to drive car to its limits” Erica explains, “Are you sure that you want to race those people?”

“It’s not like I will fight them or anything…” Keith replied, “I just want to prove that I can drive well, just like them… and for your intellectual, I want the money also”

“It’s just like you, kid…” Martin grins, “What about your test drive?”

“Oh shi- I totally forgot about test driving the car” Keith slaps his forehead

“Then do it tomorrow! And there will be no more tomorrow for you anymore” Erica said, “The garage is bustling with customers today, and the restaurant called here to ask where you were today”

“Sorry for the trouble” Keith bows, “I’ll test it tonight, then…”

Keith changes his clothes and eats his dinner. While he eats, his uncle is interested to know the performance of his new car.
“Keith, after you done eating, can I come with you for the test drive?” Martin asks, “I also wants to know the performance of your new car as well”

“Sure thing” Keith replied, “I will take a bath after I finish the dinner… we are going to test it on Hakone but we will do it after midnight”

“Why Hakone? Why don’t we take it to Wangan?” Martin sounds puzzled

“I already feel the performance on the straights” Keith washes the plates, “I only felt it on the test drive car, though… my car is new, so I’m kind of nervous when I’m taking it for a run on Wangan”

“I see… then I guess it’s better to take it to Hakone for handling test” Martin rubs his chin

“That’s my thoughts exactly” Keith nods and goes upstairs to take a bath, “Please get ready at eleven”

At eleven o’clock, Keith wakes up to test his car out. This is his first time he goes to the mountain for test drive. Martin is sipping his black coffee while he watches the news on TV.
“Are you ready, uncle?” Keith ties his shoelace, “We’re going”

“Right” Martin finishes up his coffee and turns off the TV, “Let’s go”

Keith drives smoothly in his new car. No interruption when shifting, no power loss is happening; he knows what he’s doing. After they passed the tollgate to Hakone, Keith parks his car at the side of the road. He sighed and he feels very nervous about trying his car’s handling and cornering ability.
“Huff…” Keith sighed, “I sure hope I can make it to the bottom at high speeds”

“Don’t sweat it, kiddo” Martin pats his shoulder, “Just drive like you always do”

“I know… well then, here I go” Keith began to climb the mountain

One corner after the other is passed. Sliding tails and screeching tires echoed throughout the mountain. It’s been three ups and downs, and Keith is struggling to find the right electronic settings for the throttle response, dampers and all sorts of electronic settings in the iDrive to be memorized on the MDrive button.

After he arrives at the bottom for the fifth time, he turns off the engine. His uncle didn’t quite understand what Keith is doing right now.
“What’s happening?” Martin asks

“The handling is different from time to time… I tried to find the right settings for the car, but I can't quite find it yet” Keith replied as he pushes the iDrive buttons

“I see… why don’t you try it one more time, with one setting at the time” Martin explains, “First up, try to tinker with the throttle response, and then the dampers, et cetera, et cetera”

“I’ll do my best” Keith ignites his engine and hikes the mountain again

It’s nearly two o’clock in the morning, and Keith is almost done with his settings. Now, it was the time for the final step of the settings; the real test drive.
“Alright…” Keith gets ready at the top of the mountain, “Here we go!”

Keith shifts to first gear and drives to the bottom. He skids the car at any corner he pass. The damper setting is match with the throttle response… he smiled with satisfaction; the setting suits his driving behaviors. The car’s feeling is smooth and the acceleration is very nice.
“Alright… we’re done, uncle” Keith looks at his uncle, “What the…?”

His uncle is sleeping. He looks very exhausted and tired.
“Alright… time to go back then” Keith smirks

After filling out his gasoline again, they go back to the house right away. The clock chows four o’clock in the morning and Keith is getting drowsy…
“Uncle… we are back” Keith yawns

“Oh… time to get some sleep” Martin gets off from the car

Keith parks the car inside the garage and turns off the engine. He straightens the seat and sleeps inside the car.
He feels very tired after driving around his new car up and down the mountain.
“Hah” Keith sighed, “Now what’s left to do is get you some decent accessories like racing seats, harnesses, and shift knob… I’ll hit the Kojiro’s Speed later”

Keith wakes up at ten o’clock. He has enough of sleep and decided to help his uncle at the garage. A long time customer, who is driving an old BMW M5, is coming around to get an oil change.
“Please change the oil” the man said, “Where’s the owner of this place? I want to talk to him about something”

“Sure, please wait here a moment” the mechanic says

While the mechanic calls Martin to see what is happening, Keith sees the parked M5 and decided to take a look at it closer. The man is waiting to get an oil change, and Keith moves the car to the car lifter. The man pays the oil change fee, and gets back outside.
“You must be Martin’s nephew…” the man said to him

“Yes, sir… if you are looking for my uncle, he’s in the office right now” Keith replied as he flush out the oil

He saws an E92 M3 parked at the front of the garage, and he immediately assumes the car belongs to Keith.
“Are you the owner of the M3?” the man asks

“Yes I am” Keith plugs back the draining bolt, “Is there something wrong?”

“No… it’s just that I want to know the performance myself” the man nods

“Well it was delivered yesterday, so I can't show you how great it is…” Keith pours the new oil to the engine, “The engine is still new, so I’m afraid I might break it if I speed around too much”

“I heard from the boys at Hakone, that this new M3 is roaming through the mountain yesterday” the man stares at Keith

“And that’s my M3”

“Why do you decide to tune it at the mountains? Surely your car suits more as a road runner car for top speeds at Wangan” the man continues, “Can you explain the reason?”

“Tokyo isn’t all about long stretch and high speed cruising in Wangan” Keith spins his head, “I’m trying to get a balance between top speed and acceleration. I’m aiming to be a street racer, not a ‘highway’ street racer”

“You understand the car’s behavior well” the man nods, “Here is your tip. Keep up the good work”

The man puts some money inside and drives off his M5. Keith didn’t get the chance to look at how much he gives him, because another customer requires his assistance.

It’s twelve o’clock, and it’s time to go to work at the restaurant. He’s also excited to tell his new car to his friends. He gets back inside the house and gets a change of clothes.
“What is this…? There is a lot of money here” Keith rubs his pocket

It was the money which is given by the M5 driver. Keith counts it up, and it’s roughly $5,000.
“This money is given by that old guy in M5…” Keith thought, “Why is he giving me all these money?”

“Keith, what’s wrong? Isn’t this your time to go to the restaurant?” Erica asks from outside of his room

“Yes, auntie… in a minute”

Keith goes to the restaurant, only to find it closed for maintenance. It looks like some problem happens the day before and that make the restaurant closed for one week.
“Damn… there goes my part time work” Keith frowns

Keith remembers that he needs to scour around for some accessories at Kojiro’s Speed garage- he needs to buy new shift knob, racing seats, and four point harnesses.
“Excuse me… I’m looking for racing seats” Keith looks around the garage

“Yes, come on in” a man with cigarette is welcoming him. It’s the manager of the restaurant.

“Manager? Why are you here?” Keith looks surprised

“If you haven’t figured it out, then let me tell you this; this garage and my restaurant works on a conjunction. If the people come to this garage and modify their car, they can wait at my restaurant… the owner of this garage is my nephew, you know”

“I see…” Keith understands, “Well then manager, I’m looking for a racing seats, shift knobs, pedals, floor mats, and harnesses…”

”Over there, you can choose whatever you like and pay it up at the cashier” said the manager as he points the back of the garage

“Thank you… then I’ll take my time and look around” Keith nods

Momo, Issota, Sparco, Corbeau, Recaro, OMP, and many seats manufacturer brands are on display. Keith prefers to use one brand of manufacturer for all of the things he need.
“Momo is nice… I’ll take this 4pt black harnesses, T-300 floor mats, Tube Airmetal Chrome shift knob, LeMans BMW pedals, alloy side mounts and its universal slider”

“We will deliver it to your house later” the manager said, “One thing’s bothering me, though… you’re going to use it for your BMW car? What kind of BMW is it?”

“It’s an E92 M3” Keith answers, “It’s a nice car”

“Its $1,300 for all of your things” the manager counts all of the things he buys, “You want us to put it onto your car?”

“Nope…” Keith spins his head, “I’ll put them on myself… see you around, manager”

“Please do come again” the manager bows

“Oh yeah, manager… can you ask Kojiro-san to fabricate a custom roll-cage bars for my M3? I’ll come back here to let him measure my car” Keith asks

“I’ll tell him and contact you as soon as I can” the manager nods

Keith hurries back to the house riding along with parts delivery car. After the courier put all the parts at the garage, Keith gives him some money as a token of appreciation. He then changes his clothes and gets ready to change the seats and puts on all the parts into his car.
“Alright… first thing off… let’s take off the seats” Keith folds his sleeve

Two hours later, he’s finished changing the seats and harnesses. Not only it’s tiresome and hard, it’s also complicated to change it himself. Next up it’s the shift knob and pedals.
“Oh, shit… there are some wiring at the knob. It looks like this is for illumination of the knob” Keith rubs his chin

Keith is bad with electronics and wiring. He calls the garage’s mechanic wiring specialist for assistance. After half an hour of work, the wiring is taken off from the shift boot; it’s time to change the shift knob and pedals.

At around four o’clock, Keith is finished with accessorizing his M3. Even though it looks stock outside, but with his bucket racing seats, pedals set, shift knob, harnesses, and floor mat, has taking his car one step ahead for racing look.
“Now all that’s left is to get better electronics wiring, some carbon diet program, decals and vinyl, new rims, bigger brakes, tires upgrading, and engine modification” Keith sits down and drinks a glass of cold water, “Still need to save up more money”

After Keith puts all of the things he changes inside the storeroom, he changes his clothes again to have a test drive once again. This time, he intends to test it on Wangan straights.
“Uncle, auntie… I’m going to get a cruise at Wangan” Keith ignites his car and drives to the front of the garage, “See you later”

For normal driving, he sets it for comfort and less throttle response. Then he presses the M button on his steering wheel and feels sudden change in his car’s behavior. Even though the ‘seal’ is opened with power button and the M button, the handling feels just the same; perfect and balance. BMW totally remake this car into a more refined vehicle. Keith absolutely adores it. He feels excited just to hear the engine sound revving high.
“What a car…” Keith spins his head in excitement, “I guess there are no other cars out there that offer me the driving sensation like this. What a masterpiece…”

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Nov 9 2009, 01:07 AM
PMEmail Poster
devilzvsblackbird
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 3,386

when are you gonna upload the next story? this story is getting better and better.
I'm starting to think about the races in the future.

I'm making a story on street racers who races with motorbikes. Does anyone want to hear it?
PMEmail Poster
Torque
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 2,790

QUOTE (devilzvsblackbird @ Today at 2:39 PM)
when are you gonna upload the next story? this story is getting better and better.
I'm starting to think about the races in the future.

I'm making a story on street racers who races with motorbikes. Does anyone want to hear it?

id like too, im addicted to user written story, im planning on making one with a Miata rolleyes.gif fear2.gif
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

laugh.gif

Then you should make one, and maybe we can cooperate together!

Anyways, RPM 20 is up! grab it while it's hot
PMEmail Poster
kirashin
Posted: Aug 11 2008, 04:16 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,567

yea gota agree...the story i darn interesting...looking forward to more!!juz read chapter 20....damn it..realli envy hikaru...for getting a hot girl like yuki...u noe i been wondered...Rena didnt appeared much alredi...until she got whacked by yuki..did she turn into a punk like the RJ7 girl??hmmm...
PMEmail Poster
GTI-R34
Posted: Aug 11 2008, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 3,342

nice writing

i say marry those two and let the love scenes begin hehehehe (i see yuki in front of me already)

This post has been edited by GTI-R34 on Aug 11 2008, 05:50 AM
PMEmail Poster
Torque
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 2,790

QUOTE (R_E_X @ Aug 10 2008, 07:13 PM)
laugh.gif

Then you should make one, and maybe we can cooperate together!

Anyways, RPM 20 is up! grab it while it's hot

PM me then wink2.gif
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

laugh.gif

RPM 21 is up! Grab it while it's hot...
PMEmail Poster
crav3
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

cool.gif wahhh i read 20 - 21 already...damn hot....hopefully no more heart break for hikaru and also im pondering what will happen when he saw the sky captain again on the street...sibling races again each other...races between lovers...there to much plot i see...

more...more...argh... w00t2.gif ahahaha...keep it up...ur grammar improve a lot and still few mistakes here and there but its lesser than b4... cool.gif
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

Okay guys... bad news here. Since tomorrow I'm going back to college, I will be busy most of the time.

But no worries, the next RPM is almost done and I'll uploaded it when I get the chance.

This vacation is really fun, and I'm a bit sad as well... Even though I know I can write anytime I want as long as I have my laptop...

Thank you for all of your support to me, and please keep reading my story. I'll do my best to entertain all of you; my readers
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 12 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll