Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Diamond Stars: A New Saga
bia@h
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,973

QUOTE (BLK@T @ Today at 2:00 AM)
wow, mike! those pics were taken like 2 yrs ago lol

and bart sure looked fat durin this time which i still remember XD

lolz ... i think bart got lot of fat !!! heheh
PMEmail Poster
psychoazn
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 800

QUOTE (RemieGino14 @ Today at 1:59 AM)
Wow...sicklike blast from the past. I think mike you should start getting back in since you keep coming to A.I alot. LOL

and no your S2k doesn't even look dirty...except for the duct tape and zip ties. LOL

- RemieGino14 -

white cars are always dirty.

Except yesterday; I washed it :D

I'm not at AI for wm3

This post has been edited by psychoazn on Aug 4 2008, 09:58 AM
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 766

Yes you are, stop denying it. The Wangan drive in everyone never dies.

- RemieGino14 -
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
dk-2
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

fuck this game

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 748

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that is true. ^_^
PMEmail Poster
R@MEN
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 3,362

we just gotta keep on driving, even tho i was not there half the time. lol
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
fuji*
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Wedding Photographer

Member No.: 1,194

QUOTE (e28 @ Today at 1:56 AM)
many times try to retire, but i cant. i will keep on playing wangan until the day i die.

I second that. LOL
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
alivangelion13
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 2,538

Thanks Speed for all the cool things you said and the great times we had racing, remember when people used to talk so much smack and they thought you'd never get good, but you didn't give up, now you leave wmmt as a top-tier player with the respect you've earned. I'll never forget those battles man, you are one of the best players I've ever played and will ever have played, take care at UCLA and good luck to you in everything that you do! You earned it! :-D

LOL I Heart Mike :-D

That must have taken some time...thank you^1000 for going through the trouble of finding all those posts and reminding me of the good times, that was very nice of you :-D.

Do you guys remember those times? They were so awesome...sigh...

I remember when I first met mike at camelot and was like "Well, he's pretty good!" and I think thanh was there too and he was training with you, and you'd pwn all day long. You were probably the only person I knew that actually understood wmmt 1 and 2 physics theoretically to the point that you could apply alternative line scenarios and still effectively get fast times, like that NBL line you did, and you carried it over to battle too, it was like, wow, back then, people didn't even know when to downshift :-p. Thanks for the great times mike, you were one of the best :_).

So THROW DOWN SOME STORIES PPL I'M FEELIN THE NOSTALGIA IN THE AIR~

This post has been edited by alivangelion13 on Aug 8 2008, 02:59 PM
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

I remember when Ali introduced "Gacha" back in Part 1, then I made my MR2 (Cause the MR2 was the unpushable car in Part 1) and start pwning.

I miss my title though...never got to the last of it... "The Highway Valiant Hero"

- RemieGino14 -
alivangelion13
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 2,538

FYI, I NEVER did Gacha, I just coined it.

Otherwise I would have been #1 on all the courses in wmmt1 :-p
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Then I remembered the time when Lance straight up told John (Ktaro) "Dude John, your sister is hot" and all I saw was knuckles of the north star being create while Julian and I think Adrial had to move Lance away for a bit.

EDDIIITT: Btw, I believe Lance has taken a visit to Speedzone lately. His R2 is ranked on Metro on the 3rd cabinet, but his ghost is like dated back in June.

- RemieGino14 -

This post has been edited by RemieGino14 on Aug 8 2008, 03:06 PM
Ktaro
Posted: Sep 3 2008, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 2,819

so i finally find this thread in my seldom appearances on the forums.....

its was one hell of a trip for all of us in the community back in the old days and even to this day with the new groups, new faces, new rivalries, new everything, with some familiar faces. ali summed it all up with that speech of his. we all had a part in the making of a fantastic community even with its rough tides of that night at AI and other lil scruffies. i myself didnt have that much of a role in the community but i still had a part. behind any "legendary" player there are always "supporting" players to make that person immortal in the chronicles of time.

so if ever you thought of yourself that you didnt take a part in the community we call Wangan. whatever part you did...... you did take part.

i came into the mix when WM1 was midway in when our school CPP had WM1 in the arcade. i thought cool a racing game on campus... sweet~~~ so i made myself the "noob" car of the R34 (little beknownst that it would be a dominating car in WM3). coming into the arcade and always seeing the "elite" players duke it out, i thought to myself "dammit how can i tune my car with these people here?" so i just watched and played when it was open. well unknown to me Ali "lurked" in the shadows and watched my lines as i played and he confronted me about playing WM. he taught me a few things to improve myself.... (fast forward) ali approached me and asked if i would like to form a CPP team of wangan racers because of my potiential. i accepted .... training (summer tuning project....) , having fun, going out as a group of buddies, talking about whatever tickled our fancies was the way to go back then. ali saw my skills and asked if i could help him manage the team as a "General" and i saw my potiential to be a battler, so i asked ali what car should i swtich to.... hence the red fury of my Evo 8 turn silver (WM2). i had my bouts and i had my falls, i wasnt really the best out there but i gave everyone a hard fought run for their money. i still remember my car doing a 90 degree turn on hakone when we 4 wayed (WM2). the meat portion of the my appearance was in WM2 where it got serious, AI nights and all those other little goodies in between. other teams immerged, the rivalries with other players, the drama within and around the team. *shivers* dark times in the community..... (remi: didnt need to remind me of the lance thing about my sister.... *shrugs* but it did happen)

i still remember those times and its a part of who i am.... friend, follow teammate, camera man, leader, mentor, "analyst", rival, and all those other roles i played. the retired me still would like to see how things are going now and maybe a "cruise" along the wangan wouldnt hurt here and there. we'll see.....maybe the red fury of my evo might make an appearance just like akio and the devilZ or ali and the 1080.
PMEmail Poster
fuji*
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Wedding Photographer

Member No.: 1,194

QUOTE (Ktaro @ Yesterday at 8:52 PM)
so i finally find this thread in my seldom appearances on the forums.....

its was one hell of a trip for all of us in the community back in the old days and even to this day with the new groups, new faces, new rivalries, new everything, with some familiar faces. ali summed it all up with that speech of his. we all had a part in the making of a fantastic community even with its rough tides of that night at AI and other lil scruffies. i myself didnt have that much of a role in the community but i still had a part. behind any "legendary" player there are always "supporting" players to make that person immortal in the chronicles of time.

so if ever you thought of yourself that you didnt take a part in the community we call Wangan. whatever part you did...... you did take part.

i came into the mix when WM1 was midway in when our school CPP had WM1 in the arcade. i thought cool a racing game on campus... sweet~~~ so i made myself the "noob" car of the R34 (little beknownst that it would be a dominating car in WM3). coming into the arcade and always seeing the "elite" players duke it out, i thought to myself "dammit how can i tune my car with these people here?" so i just watched and played when it was open. well unknown to me Ali "lurked" in the shadows and watched my lines as i played and he confronted me about playing WM. he taught me a few things to improve myself.... (fast forward) ali approached me and asked if i would like to form a CPP team of wangan racers because of my potiential. i accepted .... training (summer tuning project....) , having fun, going out as a group of buddies, talking about whatever tickled our fancies was the way to go back then. ali saw my skills and asked if i could help him manage the team as a "General" and i saw my potiential to be a battler, so i asked ali what car should i swtich to.... hence the red fury of my Evo 8 turn silver (WM2). i had my bouts and i had my falls, i wasnt really the best out there but i gave everyone a hard fought run for their money. i still remember my car doing a 90 degree turn on hakone when we 4 wayed (WM2). the meat portion of the my appearance was in WM2 where it got serious, AI nights and all those other little goodies in between. other teams immerged, the rivalries with other players, the drama within and around the team. *shivers* dark times in the community..... (remi: didnt need to remind me of the lance thing about my sister.... *shrugs* but it did happen)

i still remember those times and its a part of who i am.... friend, follow teammate, camera man, leader, mentor, "analyst", rival, and all those other roles i played. the retired me still would like to see how things are going now and maybe a "cruise" along the wangan wouldnt hurt here and there. we'll see.....maybe the red fury of my evo might make an appearance just like akio and the devilZ or ali and the 1080.

I say you come this friday to AI at around 9pm. We call it " Battle Night" cuz everyone goes. You should see some of the new wangan players as well as some OG DS. Julian and Ed, as well as new comers here and there. Everyone has potential. So check it out when you have some time.

Your blazing Evo 8 is a match for my pink evo 8. Mwuaha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
BluePixel(HK)
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 3,526

Err what is Diamond stars?? May I ask??
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (BluePixel(HK) @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM)

FFS...
its a TEAM...

if you'd READ, instead of just postwhoring,

in the FIRST POST...

I formed a team, and I called it Diamond Stars.

This post has been edited by Dare on Sep 4 2008, 07:55 AM
PMEmail PosterMSN
Midnight Star
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (BluePixel(HK) @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM)

read the first damn post please...
PMEmail PosterMSN
Ktaro
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 2,819

QUOTE (fuji* @ Today at 5:35 AM)
I say you come this friday to AI at around 9pm. We call it " Battle Night" cuz everyone goes. You should see some of the new wangan players as well as some OG DS. Julian and Ed, as well as new comers here and there. Everyone has potential. So check it out when you have some time.

Your blazing Evo 8 is a match for my pink evo 8. Mwuaha

the correct term was "AI (battle) nights". we'll see... depends if im cooking up another bakery masterpiece or not. but most likely after ali is out of his locked dungeon studying for his MCATs maybe we'll all go (Ali, Dex, and myself)

i mainly posted so ali can feel his "nostalgia" again if he ever jumps on the forums during this period of time.
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

I wanna play Dex, Melty Blood. :]

- RemieGino14 -
thatoldf33ling
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 01:25 PM
Quote Post