> Wangan Midnight Anime, Recruiting Staff to Fansub Wangan Midnig
Kaizer
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,028

Hi All,

I'm from Genjo-Subs and yeah, we have started subbing the anime already. We have all the scripts till 16 and our translator has decided to translate till the very end (26). We are currently lacking staff and would like to recruit some. Proof that we have the scripts: we released Episode 14 under the name of SHiN-gx, because we practically have nobody but a translator. So therefore we gave them the script to finish up some stuff at least.

Minimum criteria:
1) Either be contactable by MSN or IRC. NO EMAILS.
2) You must either be very good at English ( We are not recruiting people with English as their Second Language, unless Japanese is your first. ) or very familiar with car, car racing and Wangan Midnight terms.
3) You are interested in seeing to the end of this series.

Background information:
Yeah, this series is a killer to translate, especially as most of the terms used are rarely heard (according to the translator) and yes, we constantly make mistakes over these terms. Others may not agree to what we translated these terms as that is why we are here to recruit people who are more familiar with such terms.

Positions recruiting:
1) Editors (You'll also have to be familiar with the car terms.)
2) Encoders (So long you can encode, we don't mind if you can't distro. You'll have the first view at the release, so if you are a die hard fan and really want to watch the episodes already, go learn how to encode and this position may be yours.)
3) Distro (Prefably via XDCC, or at least via seed box.)

Other positions:
1) KFX, K-Style, K-Time. (Prefably styling done with AFX.)
2) RAW Provider (You don't get us RAWs, you get us RAWs that are better than what we already have.)
3) TS (There's nothing to TS actually, but if there's anything we'll contact you.)
4) Translators (This is always up for grabs, J>E Only.)
5) Translator Checks (You have to be familiar with the car terms.)

These are all the positions available, if you think you suit any of these positions, contact us VIA MSN at kaizer@mayu-genjo.com (Kaizer, translator) or waglwag85@yahoo.com (Genjo, founder). DO NOT PM me here in the forums, I will NOT respond to any of that. As a last resort, email me. Experience is not a requirement, but an advantage.

This post has been edited by Kaizer on Nov 14 2008, 09:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll