Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

63 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 2.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 11 votes, 2.00 average.  Rate:  
> Speed Legend Infinite - Akiyama Chronicles, work in progress dedicated to wmeforums
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 7 2009, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,759

Hi everybody. For those in the idforums, who're also part of this, you know me under the same name also: Gunma's 34... well, it's still me and I say HELLO TO YOU ALL IN WME... I've registered here in wmeforums to share to all a story I've made featuring wangan racing... at idforums, I already have there 2 stories, both in progress but I feel that it isn't satisfying without that one last genre-setting... and this site hits the spot. This is a starting and at-work story that I'll be making... not to mention my very first post here... I hope I get enough support to this story as I'll be also asking your opinions... on what you want as well as what I have in store for you in this story...
I'll be starting this off with a few introductory details of the story... enjoy it for the time being...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed Legend Infinite - Akiyama Chronicles Introduction

1. What is it all about?

It's a story I've made that was inspired by the anime Initial D and its arcade version. Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune has this share as well. At first, I never thought that MT is that challenging until I gave it a try myself... Sad to say, I was engrossed in the atmosphere and ended up being a late regular of the arcade series, starting and currently finishing WMMT2. Characters of my original series: Speed Legend are mostly high school students and regulars of the street racing side of Japan. It somewhat tells of a story of life as well and what it really means to pursue what you really want in life. In here, the lead character really wants to be a street racer; he doubted in doing it and lets it be just another by-standing part of his life until he gave it a try and realized that it wasn't easy.

2. Who are the characters?

The original series' main character is named Tomogashi Kitsumoro; first appeared at 17 years old, 3rd year high school student. From childhood, he was a complete car fanatic and race fan of the touge scene. When he started racing on his own in his NISSAN SILVIA CS14, he started to realize his undeveloped, unrealized talent in racing that bloom at a pace that the regulars of the touge scene didn't expect - especially from somebody who recently got his license. He has no secret training whatsoever and just lets his talent bloom day by day until he became well known in his so-called dream world. He befriended, faced, raced and rivaled quite a group of street racers also of the touge scene... etc. etc. More details are found at idforums, where my series (the prologue comics) are placed.

But here in this story, Tomo is NOT the lead character. This time, it's his rival from my Volume 14 R series, Daiki Akiyama. The story will revolve around Daiki akiyama's life as a tokyo shutoku racer, why he became one, and why he is a well known, nationwide racer of Japan.

3. What's the difference with the original series?

The original Speed Legend Series, as I've said is more so based in the touge/Kaido/mountain racing scene whereas this will have more focus on the Wangan Highways. The lead character, Daiki, is a more mature racer than Tomogashi. The rest, will follow (as I am making this up in the process laugh2.gif )

4. Any brief list of characters of this series?

In fact, there is! Here's the Japanese Line up
  • Daiki Akiyama - Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo street version (Z33)
  • Seiji Tsuchiya - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR (CT9A VIII)
  • Shimizu Ohyama - Nissan R390 GT-1 Road car (N390)
  • Hiroya Kagami - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 (CP9A VI)
  • Kazuhiko Aizawa - Mazda FD3S RX-7 type R Bathurst (FD3S VI)
  • Kitana Tioseco - Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • Genjuro Densetsu - Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 94'
But there's also the Foreign Line up (no family names; and still thinking of some)
  • "Colt" - Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33)
  • Santana Swarovski - RUF CTR Yellow Bird (930)
  • Chloe - Porsche Boxster (RUF edition)
  • "Raven" - Subaru Legacy Blitzen (BE5)
  • Karl Schneider - BMW M3 CLS (E46)
5. How long would this continue?
Haven't thought about that for a while... but I already know of a good ending to this... dunno if I should make it happy or tragic.

6. Why at wmexpressway.net?
I have a huge feeling that it would be best posted here. It's the perfect place.

These just for now... maybe once the story progresses, the lineup would increase... I could maybe ask help from you guys about this as well...
Also, drawings of some scenes, characters would be posted...
not to mention car pics which I would be screening from my accounts in Genki's Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2, Gran Turismo 4, Need for Speed Carbon
The 1st Chapter will be appearing soon!! Time to get more information!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Information... this is where you all come in...
which course in the wangan do you recommend is best aside from the C1 Loop and the New Belt Line? And for you guys, if you want, which character do you want to include? give me descriptions and fitting names...

and once again... HELLO TO YOU ALL IN WME!!

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Nov 1 2009, 07:23 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
kirashin
Posted: Mar 7 2009, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

Member No.: 1,567

hmmm...sum character??let see...not realli gud at this..about the map...Hakone would be pretty popular aside from C1..u could include osaka as well...alrite here side character for ya..xD

Name:Shin Ayamazaki
Car:RX-8 Type-S(SE3P) (Purple colour wit white racing striple in the middle)
Title:The Purple Raiden
Description:He had juz graduated from high school,and he work part time job in a restaurant nearby his house,one nite after his work he was drag by his friend,called Aki to his house oni to join him for a cruise in wangan while cruisin down the highway they met a rx-8 tat cruisin at around 300KM/h..Aki tried to chase the rx-8 wit his Tune HIace but fail to chase...Shin was amazed by the power of such a small car...after tat incident..shin work part time in many job..his reason to buy a rx-8...as he was fascinated by the brilliant black rx-8...after month of workin he finally save up enough money to buy a rx-8...as he went to search for a rx-8...after days of searchin for the perfect car..he found it..a purple rx-8 in a garage...he went in to check on it...and was surprise to see the owner standin rite beside him..and ask him "this car is beauty...created from my blood and sweat"
he den ask the owner to sell him the car...the owner refuses and say the car is not for sale...but...if he can master the car he willing to give him for free..and so...the legend started...

P.S
i noe it abit too long..xD...and i write alot of shortcuts..any additional info..P.M me..xD...and i get sum idea from couple of anime..also stories..from WME itself....thx everyone..xD
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 3 2009, 01:54 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

This isn't exactly an update but I have an idea of how I'd go about this. I'm planning to make this a dual media. What is Dual Media? Each chapter would have an alternate media to it. I'll be using novel (like all the other fanfics here) and comic strip, since I started the first chapter that way.

It is still in progress so don't think that this would just be another un-updated archive or anything. It WILL push through. And I got inspired a bit after battling some FT dudes in WMMT2; tense battles that I decided to add on here.

I just need to ink the first chapter pages up, type the dialogue and get started with scanning, saving, and posting... I hope I didn't disappoint some for making this one a too-long-to-wait story.

For an intermission; or while you guys wait... I suggest reading my original series to give you an idea on how I write/draw my series.

Speed Legend Series - ID Forums
SPOILER

Hope you like that for the meantime while you all wait.
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 11 2009, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Let's start things off with a PRELUDE TO THE STORY...

SPEED LEGEND Infinite
The Akiyama Chronicles

Prelude

Tokyo. The East's New York. A City full of lights. Numerous attractions of this city kept it alive such as the Tokyo Tower, the Skylines, and all the lights shimmering it. There is one thing that was infamous among tourists and commoners which only a few appreciate - the beauty of the Tokyo Metropolitan Highways, also known as the Wangan, as named by a few.

Drivers young and old, with automobiles that possess colossal power, go through these highways to find the ultimate form of speed. They want to see the other side of this world - where the wangan would take them. Many falter and perished attempting this. Only a chosen few have claimed victory.

Cars of the elite; cars of the balanced one, cars of unexpected performance... all kinds appear on the Wangan. Three forgotten legends still roam around these highways - The blue 240Z, the Black 930, and the siver KPCG10. As old as they come, these vehicles were targeted and feared by many. The new generation kept growing as these kept fading; yet they still show their immense superiority on the road. It didn't stop, however, the vast growing abilities of the youth generation.

New cars, new faces and new styles kept appearing. Countless however retired, still countless more arrived on the scene. As of this night; the night of April 4th, a new legend was born. Rumors have spread every single day about a silver Nissan 350Z roaming about the wangan in speeds as high as the legends. 'Who ever knew the current generation had this much talent.' One of the regulars wondered.

Every night, the Silver 350Z roams about the wangan highways in perfect form. Many have challenged this mysterious racer and all of them failed to defeat it. Truly, a supreme 'hashirya' as many would say. Who is this person? He is still yet to be known.

An 18 year old boy named Shin Ayamazaki; still in high school, in his purple striped Mazda RX-8 type S, has just raced someone with a vehicle such as his - a black one with a Mazdaspeed body kit. His car isn't his yet; he just made a deal with the owner that it would be his if he mastered it. For 3 months, he drove it and is close to mastering the car. "At this rate, my RX-8 would definitely be mine for good!" He yells as he shifts the car from gear 4 to 5 out of a right corner, entering the new belt line. Reaching speeds of 296 km/h constant, he could feel the air entering his car, letting it touch his face.
"So this is what it feels like. I can't wait to share this with my pals back at school." he muttered. Suddenly, he could feel a new car coming close to the RX-8. "Another challenger? Hmm... I already got 14 wins as of 3 months ago, if I nail this one... I could proudly tell this to this 8's owner and he'd have to hand it over to me!"

The unknown car, with its lights beamed on at the RX-8, tailgates it waiting for an answer. When Shin shifts gears and a ball of fire came out of the exhaust, the challenger knew he accepted it. 'Another person to blow off my inner steam. Hey, thanks...' he thought. Shin slaloms around the passenger cars flawlessly hoping that he'd leave the mysterious driver for good. At a pace of 307 km/h this time, he glances at his rear view mirror while driving on a no-traffic lane. "Did I do it?" As soon as Shin glances back on the Road a Silver 350Z appears right in front of him causing him to forcibly brake. "Oh Shi-!" He shouted in surprise. The RX-8 lost control during braking and Shin had no choice but to stick his foot on the brake pedal until his car halts.

A huge screech echoes around the New Belt line's tunnel. He felt the car jolt to a stop. From the inside lane, 6 lanes away, he stopped at the middle of the tunnel at the outside lane, close to the tunnel wall. "What a close call." The tires lets off some steam and Shin steps out of his car. "I guess... I am not cut out to drive you..." he softly spoke to the RX-8, with its hazard lights on.

As for the Silver Z, the driver; who had his face covered with the shadows all except his mouth, made a pout saying 'hmph... not even worth the time... that kid disappointed me.' he said as he speeds down the rest of the Wangan at 320 km/h. Far away, there is a silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR which had a stock carbon hood as an exterior upgrade. Cruising at 317 km/h, he is confident enough to take on any driver. In his whole career, he boasts of his 42-0 victory. A man in his 20's he is. His name? Seiji Tsuchiya. He is one of the very well known drivers of the youth generation - one of the prime racers at that. 500 meters away, he could sense another car coming at him, targeting him. "Another one?" He uttered. The Z flashes its lights again. "You ask for it." Seiji said as he downshifts from gear 5 to 4 and accelerates away. 'By how this Evo accelerates... he's worthy...' the Z driver uttered.

Entering the C1, the drivers face the dividers, followed by an S curve, then another divider. The Evo enters the outside while the Z enters the inside divider coming out side by side. "U-What!?" Seiji whispered in shock. It didn't stop his driving style though. He Cuts in on the inside hoping to reach the apex. The Z driver noticed this and decelerated to avoid a collision.

Seiji induces his car to an inertial drift, nearly hitting the outside wall of the S curve's exit and passes through the inside divider. the Z clings on at the same spot, increasing in pace. A long stretch of straight road is in front of them and the Evo has reached 319 km/h. Unknown to Seiji, the Z is making a classic move on him - the slipstream. The Z passed his maximum speed and is ready to overtake.

"I-Impossible" Seiji uttered. "Is this Z that Aerodynamic? It looks stock for crying out loud. How could it be this fast!? Judging by how the car increases in pace, the body weight is still heavier compared to my Evo 8." When the Z had its front bumper 8 inches away from the rear bumper of the Evolution, the Z swerved to the right. Coming downhill at a side by side pace, the Evo and Z blasts through traffic, without one making a desperation attack at the other. They still take the straight road and neither driver would give in until their tachometers reach the red zone. Who would take the lead until their engines say so?

-end of prelude-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that is just the start. Chapter 1 would be up very soon.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Apr 11 2009, 05:13 PM
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Finally! Chapter 1 (Comics) have arrived!! Here we goooo!!!
--------------------------------------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
--------------------------------------------------

Tell me all what you think of chapter 1. Yes, probably a bit short but this is just the start. I still gots 2 fan fics on the other site to finish... laugh.gif
R_E_X
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:45 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

Group: Members
Member No.: 794

laugh.gif

Nice... I like it when someone uses Nissan's car as their main character's car... what's the specs of the Z? I want to include Daiki's car as special guest star
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Specs of Nissan Z33 350Z:

Exterior (as of the moment - chapter 1 and prelude):
Stock.
Nismo brand 5 spoke lightweight carbon wheels
Body: weighed down via weight reduction and full Carbon body conversion

Interior/Engine/Specifications:
Max Engine output: 698 hp
Engine type: VQ35 V6 (standard)
Drivetrain: FR (standard)
Red line: 8000 rpm
Max rpm reading: 9000 rpm
aspiration: self-acclaimed tri-aspiration system (NA, Turbo, and Supercharger characteristics on turbocharged Z)*
tires: medium grade sports tires (ADVAN 6 ply 180mm)
exhaust: custom modified twin exhaust with air cleaner
suspension: custom combination: self made & Nismo made racing suspension kit (Mac pherson Front, wishbone Rear)
Brakes: expanded, Cross drilled brake disc with racing brake pads
Total weight: 1156 kg

Performance (WM descriptions)
Max speed in New Belt line straight: 331 km/h
Acceleration: (0-60 mph) 5.0 sec flat
handling setup: Balanced (more handling but on balanced status)
max speed through corners (dark yellow and red):
DY: 214 km/h @ apex
Red: 199 km/h @ apex
Max Hakone handling setup: Grip @ 664 hp

Chapter 2 coming soon, btw.
R_E_X
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

ohmy.gif

Tri-aspiration system? what's that? and the rims, do you mean LM GT4?

Nismo road version of Z? The S-tune or 3.8RS?

And if it's not too much to ask, can you provide it with the text version? I'd like to copy and keep it for my story compilation of this site

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Apr 18 2009, 10:57 PM
PMEmail Poster
kirashin
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 01:55 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

hey..thx for including my story in it...kinda to see happy to see it thr..hehe.i might a story soon....anyway..thx...is thr gonna be more??hehe...
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Tri-aspiration system? what's that??

It was stated that it is a turbocharged VQ35 but a custom tuning was made to make it seem that it possessed all 3 aspirations. Identify the strong points of an NA, Turbo, and Supercharger in all aspects: acceleration, handling, braking, power conversion within the engine and voila! The self-acclaimed tri aspiration system!!

the rims, do you mean LM GT4? Nismo road version of Z? The S-tune or 3.8RS?

Nismo Road version of the Z; 5 spoke type.

And if it's not too much to ask, can you provide it with the text version?

Of chapter 1? I'll see what I can do about it as I make the text version of chapter 2.

and for KiraShin...
Oh yes! w00t2.gif There will be more!! And I am working on it... (looks at clock: 12:10 a.m.) Right after my sleep. laugh.gif
kirashin
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:09 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

ooh...looking forward to it!!
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 05:09 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Member No.: 1,864

Can you add a new side-character?

Name: Raymond Yamazaki

Car: Lancer Evolution IX GSR (CT9A) and Nissan Skyline V-Spec II Nur (BNR34)

Nickname: The Lightning Angel

Data: A street racer of mixed heritage. Born from an American father and a Japanese mother, as a result, he has striking blond hair, yet handsome Japanese looks. The blond hair gave him the "Lightning" part of his nickname. For some reason, he loves to use white cars, and even repaints his Skyline Nur to a white colour, from the original Metallic Jade colour. This made him well-known as the "Wangan Angel", therefore earning him the "Lightning Angel" nickname.

His skills are undoubtedly world-class, despite his tender age of 18, and his youth contributed to his recklessness on the highway, often driving close to the edge, and would not give up, even if it means his destruction will be the end result. Despite all this, he still manages to acquire the respect of the Wangan Street Racers due to his skill. So far, no one has been able to 'truly' defeat him in an all-out one on one battle.

His parents are amazingly rich, so he has an unlimited reservoir of money and resources to tap into in order to tune his cars. However, he has clearly stated that his car is not the cause of his numerous victories, an often debated upon fact. Eitherway, he is still a Wangan Legend, and it seems that only death will stop him...

(By that, I hope that you don't kill him)
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Don't worry Paladinoras. I won't kill him. There's somebody else in this story of mine who is destined to die but it won't be any of the guest added characters. A crash with a 100 percent surviving rate is the highest carnage I could do so for such characters but never death. 2 already here (as stated with the ???) are already dead and are 'ghosts' for that matter and 2 will soon die but I won't spoil who and when as of now.

And thanks for the add. But... is it alright if he only uses an R34? This is set on a year or two before the Evo 9 is out. The latest Evo in this story would be the Evo 8 MR. is it alright if it's just the R34 nur?

SPOILER

[ Post merged on Apr 22 2009, 12:42 AM ]
Told ya there's more. Speaking of which... here it is!!

Chapter 2 - The Dreamer

The person requesting to be part of the S class program happens to be a 14 year old girl. Her clothing shows that she's somewhat the spunky character type of person. Her name? Kitana Tioseco. She has heard stories of the Akiyama Racing School where the country's greatest drivers trained and furnished their skills; this aroused her interest and made the decision to be part of the school itself. Family background? Well, she's fortunately rich at that. Her mother is a car journalist and Television personality on the same field and her father is the president of a huge oil company that is often involved in the professional racing league as a sponsor and provider. In short, Kitana's family is well vexed in the automotive world.

Daiki looks at her face intimately. Though young, Kitana's heart is racing for some reason; beating faster and faster every second. Well, no girl, no matter how old - as long as they understand the element of love and romance, could resist Daiki's good looks and charm. Daiki just gave her a stone face while looking at her shiver every other moment. "Go home." he seriously directed to Kitana. Hearing those two words slightly made Kitana collapse. "Why?" She reasoned. She is desperate to learn and she's just being dumped at her first try. "You're not ready. I could tell by your eyes." "Liar. That isn't true. It is my destiny to be a good driver." Kitana reasoned. "Just a good driver? Then you're in the wrong place, my dear." Daiki commissioned. "Oh really?" Kitana said in an ironic tone. "I even brought MY car here." She proudly said. "Please come with me, Daiki-sama. It might change your point of view of me." Kitana heads for the door and frolics over to her car.

When Daiki stepped out of the door into the bright afternoon light, a metalic coated supercar greets him at the door. "Tadaah!" Kitana welcomed as she directs Daiki's attention to the supercar. "It's a-" Kitana's words were cut short when Daiki had a very good idea of what the car is. "A Lamborghini Diablo SV, made in 1999, rear wheel wheel drive, fuel injected, 589 horsepower V12 vertical type engine placed at the rear, could go from 0 to 60 in slightly less than 4 seconds and coated in a bright rouge red metallic shade. Is this it?" Kitana couldn't say a word. She just spoke in her mind "Wow. The rumors are true. Daiki Akiyama is like a living car encyclopedia. He's amazing; he figured out the specs of a rare car such as this by just looking at it... he even figured out that mom raised the power of the car by 14 horsepower... amazing... simply amazing..." She just gave a huge gleaming smile at Daiki.

"Where did you get this car? Don't tell me it is illegally shipped here..." Daiki asked. "Of course not. Why would I ever-" Kitana complained. "Do you know how to drive? Even the basics?" Daiki asked. "Of course!!" Kitana proudly answered with conviction. "How many days have you drived it..." "A-" She couldn't answer. In fact, she just drove the Diablo right now. She couldn't lie to him because it would be very obvious because of her current age.

One of Daiki's employees called out to him saying that there's a small commotion at the track. Kitana wondered what it is all about; she tried to eavesdrop at the conversation but failed to hear anything from them. When they stopped mumbling amongst each other, "Kitana." Daiki directed to call her attention. "Yes?" She eagerly answered. "Your keys." "Here!" She immediately showed it in front of Daiki's face. "Thank you." He said as he snatched it off her young little hands. "Eh?" "This is to ensure you don't anything stupid to your car while I am gone. Stay in my office for the moment." Daiki said as he walked away.

Kitana stood there, petrified, in shock as to what just happened. She was double crossed for some reason. "No fair. Like I would do something stupid with my own car." She said with a pouting face. She fixed up her loose black & red necktie and normally walked to Daiki's office.

Meanwhile... at the Wangan at this early time...

A White Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 N1 Spec blisters down the C1 straightway, being chased by a blue custom body kitted RX-7 FD3S. Down the long straightway, the GT-R gains ground. Down a chicane and an S curve, the tides turned as the RX-7 brings the gap down to a bumper to bumper status once again. The GT-R driver never budged, gritted, nor sweated in his seat; neither did the FD driver. Both drivers gained ground as they enter a junction leading to the long Tokyo straightway known as the Wangan Line. The FD enters the slipstream as the GT-R exits the hairpin. Passing the 243 km/h mark, the FD closes in to the GT-R.

At the fork junction ahead, the FD is about to overtake as it positions itself at the left side of the white R34. The lights of the Wangan line tunnel is reflected on the FD driver's sunglasses thus unable to see who the driver was. As for the GT-R driver, he had his face hidden in the shade making it hard to tell who he is either. The only thing revealing about himself is his golden hair.

When the FD's front is already halfway of the GT-R's side, the GT-R turned right with its hazard lights on. The FD failed to beat the white Skyline. "Damn... next time... next time..." the FD driver said as he turns left down the Shinjuku exit. He flips open the hazard lights and lowers his speed as he drives down the parking area. A silver Evolution 8 MR with a carbon hood sits at the middle of the parking area; it seems it is waiting for him to park as well. Its driver walks over telling him to park right next to his Evo.

Back at The Akiyama Racing School...

Kitana sits idly at Daiki's office. Getting too angst in her seat, she stands up and looks around. There is nothing in Daiki's shelves but books on mechanics, automobiles, and business management. There's a picture of him with his father and mother who are both overseas. At one corner, there is a scaled model kit of one of Daiki's pride and joy cars - his Nissan 350Z painted the same color as his own. She looks at it up close and admires it.

The door clicked suddenly and Kitana fizzled & she starts to panic. Turning left and right not knowing where to go but the seat and she immediately sat when Daiki's half body was in view. "H-h-hi...eh heh..." She said with a scared smile. "Did you mess something up while I was away...?" Daiki asked. "Um-n-n-n-no-no-no! I didn't do anything..." "That's what I thought you said..." He said as he fixed up the papers at his desk. "Here." He said as he tossed a registration sheet at Kitana. "What's this?" "Write your name, personal data, contact details on it." Her heart starts to race again. "So... you're accepting me...?"

"Having a car such as that literally changed my mind for the better. You could have the potential, little girl. But I won't be going soft on you just because you're the youngest in the group. There will be a couple of your 'classmates' who want to be better than you so expect egoistic attitudes on your way."

"T-t-thank you very much sir Akiyama." She courteously thanked. "Please, please. Call me Daiki from now on. You'll have to stay after class though. Since you missed a quarter of our program's curriculum, you need to take one-on-one sessions with me for the next month or two." Kitana could not say a word again. The only words lingering on her mind are one-on-one... Her emotions are running wild again with excitement. A one on one session with THE Daiki Akiyama could be the best that has ever happened to Kitana's life.

-4:45 p.m.-

Another session has ended. Daiki stretches his arms up high and leans on his 350Z. One of his colleagues, Naoko Takahashi, asked him a question. "Off to the Wangan again tonight?" She asked. "Not tonight. Now probably." "What made you change your 'schedule'?" "Oh, just another wannabe applicant starting at a very young age to be in the S program." Daiki answered. "Another weight on your shoulder it seems... Here." Naoko hands to Daiki over a card. "What's this for?" "Call me one time if you are free during my day off. I want to show you how my own car runs." She said with a smile directing it to Daiki. "Hmph." Daiki snickers. "I'll be looking forward to it." He said as he boards his car. Turning the ignition on, and lowering the e-brake, he drives to the Wangan again to 'relax' his mind once more.

He did a few modifications this time on his 350Z. He installed an Aero kit for personal and aerodynamic reasons. He is testing out which body tune would make him faster through corners. While down the Wangan line, where the blue FD and white GT-R raced an hour ago, he could sense a couple of wangan racers out on the streets. A black Toyota Supra JZA80 and a red Nissan Skyline BNR32. Although it is daytime, they flashed their lights at Daiki. Daiki just stared at them from the side mirror and then looked out on the road. The Supra and R32 went to both his sides to taunt him. Looking at the situation... Daiki slowly deepens his press on the accelerator.

---------------------------------

Don't worry, kirashin. Shin and the x-8 will return. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Jun 10 2009, 06:03 PM
Paladinoras
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Member No.: 1,864

Well, actually, I expect him to destroy either one of his cars in the story, so I provided him with two cars. Your call though. Yeah, the Nur should do it.
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 01:05 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

what year does this story takes place? If I include Daiki in my story (mine is around 2008 end to 2009 beginning), how old is he by then?
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Year setting is at 2004 (The Evo 8 is close to production here and Seiji is one of the first of many to get the early shipment thus, his Evo is the newest at this time around) and he is at age... lemme see...

Speed legend Infinite: 20
Speed Legend R v14 first appearance: 22 (2006)
Speed Legend Z story setting: 2008 (Daiki = 24) <- what's this? See spoiler link on one of previous posts. grin2.gif

So...

In this case, for your story, he'd be at age 24...
R_E_X
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

laugh.gif

So? Can you provide us with the text version of the chapter 1? It seems shorter on the pictures... is the prologue the same as chapter 1 (prologue = chapter 1)?
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

sad.gif(I'm having a really shitty day today.)sad.gif

And R_E_X, sorry. I'm afraid I have to decline that request. It will destroy the sanctity of the dual media if I am to do that. Plus, it is hard to put what I just made into a comic and translate it to words. Hope you understand. The next chapter would be running a little late... I'm still looking for time to start it because of my crummy OJT schedule of 10 to 2 and 6 to 10 per day... I so hate this time today...

and yeah, sorry of declining your offer, R_E_X. Hope this doesn't disappoint you or anything.

Plus, my computer crashed minutes ago which made me very pissed off right now...

(Hmph... Sorry for blowing off steam here... my humble apologies)
R_E_X
Posted: Apr 27 2009, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

nah, it's alright I guess. I won't force you to do so. Besides you are the one who writes it, and it's your choice. no need to apologize
PMEmail Poster
kirashin
Posted: Apr 27 2009, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

*eagerly waitin for rx-8 to come out...>.<!!* dun worri...xD..take your time...
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Apr 28 2009, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

As a spoil, Kirashin, the X-8 WILL come out again in the upcoming chapter...

Oh, and about the chapter, it's taking me a while. I'm trying to make the battle scenes look good. If all else fails, I might consult the Gran Turismo Photo mode, heh heh. Check the other thread as an intermission for a while. Once it's done, I'll let you all know with a post update. grin2.gif
kirashin
Posted: Apr 30 2009, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

weeeee!!waitin waitin...GT photo mode??wow u can use tat to make story..cool..
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: May 9 2009, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Finally! I think the wait is well enough for this: Here's chapter 3... starting at this, all the comic mediums following this will be replaced with the Gran Turismo mediums especially if that scene depicts a battle. if not... text would continue until another battle would be introduced in GT4 form. Enjoy!! Dialogues would be typewritten though...
------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 - Uninterested Champion

user posted image
Daiki utters "hmm? Do they want a battle?" Still stirring up his curiosity, he continues to stay at the vision of the 2 incoming cars:
user posted image
These two claim to be the top regulars around the Wangan during the day.
user posted image
The GT-R driver tells his friend in the JZA "That Z... wanna race him? It does look like a stag if you ask me..." The Supra driver gives a huge grin and says "Alright. I'll take him on. This ought to be interesting enough. I never see too many Z's around Tokyo's highways... what would make this Z any different?" "Good point there. I'll stray off for a while. Tell me how the battle goes when you reach the parking area, okay?"
user posted image
The GT-R strays behind the Supra and...
user posted image

Through a corner...
user posted image
Suddenly...
user posted image
The Supra overtakes the Z with ease and attempts to outrun it. There's something odd though...
user posted image
"W...what is this!? The Z is on the inside but is gaining more speed than what I could make up!?" The Supra driver reacted upon looking at his right.
user posted image
"Hmph... all drivers in the Wangan are the same... that's what makes it boring for me." says Daiki as he plans to quickly end this non-beneficial race.

user posted image
"D...drifting!? You're nuts, man!!" The Supra driver claims as he constantly grips down the road. The gap widens and widens indefinitely. Ahead is a sudden right. "You cannot control your car perfectly after that corner!!" he claims once more. He brakes earlier than the Z thus further widening the gap... Upon exiting the corner, the Supra driver stands in awe as...
user posted image
"Ho...how could this be?" He says as he decelerates...

user posted image
Daiki calmly looks at his mirror... seeing nothing behind him chasing after him either... "Typical... just typical..."
user posted image
It is definitely no match at all...

user posted image
The Z makes its way down Tokyo's empty highway... the sun is close to setting...
user posted image
There is no one interesting Daiki at this very moment...

At the other end of the Wangan area... there is another high-level driver making his, literal, mark down Tokyo...
user posted image
"Akiyama Daiki... where are you? You cannot hide from me not even in the day."
user posted image
"Lucky for me, work ended early... I could use the moment to search for you..."

As he searches... to his dismay... no one is there to answer his battle call... back with Daiki...
user posted image
"Hmm? The sun is setting... I think my run is done for now..." he says as he pulls to the side for the next exit, but... An incoming Rotary powered car approaches Daiki...

"Aha!! Z!! You're mine!!"

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on May 9 2009, 05:56 AM
DOHC
Posted: May 9 2009, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Member No.: 374

This is something new and i like it wish it was more to it and different landscapes
PMEmail Poster
kirashin
Posted: May 9 2009, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Noob King

cool...hey DOHC??u are from malaysia rite??always hang out at 1u??
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 63 Pages  1 2 3 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll