Richard
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,833

In class:

Student: Hey, professor, there is this question I don't quite understand

Professor: You are asking such an obvious question? *insert poorly constructed sarcasm* *insert flaming*

Student fails the class and plays Wangan for a living, trolling forums to give anyone who asks a question a hard time.

PMEmail Poster
cho
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 915

thanks for the lesson,
ill keep that in consideration for next time someone ask's a question that has been answered before
PMEmail Poster
FClover
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

All hail the Gurren Brigade!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 954

QUOTE (Richard @ 13 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
In class:

Student: Hey, professor, there is this question I don't quite understand

Professor: You are asking such an obvious question? *insert poorly constructed sarcasm* *insert flaming*

Student fails the class and plays Wangan for a living, trolling forums to give anyone who asks a question a hard time.

Do you even know what position are you in right now?
This thread will fail so badly...and so will you...
PMEmail Poster
Richard
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (cho @ 7 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
thanks for the lesson,
ill keep that in consideration for next time someone ask's a question that has been answered before

Student peruses through the textbook, couldn't find an answer and asks a question.

Instead of simply pointing out where the answer is located, the professor goes on a e-penis mission, amassing as many 'hugh hefner' points as he can muster.

Don't assume I haven't tried the search engine. As a former webmaster and forum administrator, I know how frustrating it can be to flood the forum with redundant posts. However, you can be rest assured, the sources regarding battling characteristics in DX is lacking, if not nonexistent, hence the thread.

This post has been edited by Richard on Mar 15 2009, 10:32 AM
PMEmail Poster
geno
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,234

plz dont act cocky smile.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
cho
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

QUOTE (Richard @ 3 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
Student peruses through the textbook, couldn't find an answer and asks a question.

Instead of simply pointing out where the answer is located, the professor goes on a e-penis mission, amassing as many 'hugh hefner' points as he can muster.

Don't assume I haven't tried the search engine. As a former webmaster and forum administrator, I know how frustrating it can be to flood the forum with redundant posts. However, you can be rest assured, the sources regarding battling characteristics in DX is lacking, if not nonexistent, hence the thread.

hey, i dont give a f**k
PMEmail Poster
Richard
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (cho @ 1 minute, 40 seconds ago)
hey, i dont give a f**k

Thank you. That was easy. ^^
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

Member No.: 1,685

oh for fcuks sake since no one is gonna say it directly to your face, i'll do and i don't care if i get warned for this:

you're a noob poster and you don't know the rules around here. don't come in and create a pointless thread when you can ask this in the questions thread. if you're so friggin smart on being a "former forum ADMIN" and shit, you should know that you should thoroughly search a forum before posting crap threads like this.

you want to use your way of analogy??

Student goes into a mathematics class.

Student asks: How does my reproduction organs work?

shifty2.gif

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 10:58 AM
PMEmail Poster
MaxX
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 894

And people single ME out for being the guy who ruthlessly flames people on the forums...

Oh you guys, *hug*
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cho
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

im pretty much a lurker, i should start
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

QUOTE (MaxX @ 1 minute, 39 seconds ago)
And people single ME out for being the guy who ruthlessly flames people on the forums...

Oh you guys, *hug*

but YOU are the ALMIGHTY!

we're your disciples

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 11:04 AM
PMEmail Poster
MaxX
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Yes, please take some of the weight off my shoulders. 'Tis a hard burden to carry.

LOL Almighty laugh.gif

This post has been edited by MaxX on Mar 15 2009, 11:04 AM
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

meh.

more and more stupid people are imerging these days.

can't help but slam (and look bad in the process). it's a gut feeling.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 11:07 AM
PMEmail Poster
MaxX
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

You're singing to the choir, man.
SHIFT
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,558

you're a noob poster and you don't know the rules around here.

False.

don't come in and create a pointless thread when you can ask this in the questions thread

That is why questions such as this never gets answered. People are just too busy jacking off to Will Ferrell to answer a perfectly acceptable question. Pointless? I will tell you what is pointless. A thread dedicated to SRS. Just imagine for a second if every single team in Wangan history created a personal thread. Get the picture? Good.

, you should know that you should thoroughly search a forum before posting crap threads like this.

You have rather poor eye-sight my friend. Clearly your vision doesn't allow you to comprehend what is written just a few posts above you.

you want to use your way of analogy??

Student goes into a mathematics class.

Student asks: How does my reproduction organs work?

shifty2.gif

Down syndrome.

Your analogy, or rather the lack of what constitutes an analogy, is a rather poor attempt of straw man.

Math and Human Sexuality are two different course subjects while asking a Wangan related question in a Wangan forum suffices in relevancy.

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Mar 15 2009, 11:21 AM
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

QUOTE (SHIFT)

False.

That is why questions such as this never gets answered. People are just too busy jacking off to Will Ferrell to answer a perfectly acceptable question. Pointless? I will tell you what is pointless. A thread dedicated to SRS. Just imagine for a second if every single team in Wangan history created a personal thread. Get the picture? Good.

You have rather poor eye-sight my friend. Clearly your vision doesn't allow you to comprehend what is written just a few posts above you.

Down syndrome.

Your analogy, or rather the lack of what constitutes an analogy, is a rather poor attempt of straw man.

Math and Human Sexuality are two different course subjects while asking a Wangan related question in a Wangan forum suffices in relevancy.

oh. my. god.

1. false? 7 post counts by him (at this point)? false???

2.people should learn that their questions get answered at the questions thread, not wasting bandwidth with a crap thread like this. no one will answer you.

3.you have a rathe rpoor logic my friend. he said he might have searched for the battle car nonsense. i was refering to the questions thread which is PINNED for EVERYONE TO SEE and start by asking stuff there.

4.You're the one with the down syndrome. he used the analogy (or the lack of, as you described), so i'm merely using his sense to show him what's wrong with posting shit like this here.

Math and Human Sexuality are both thought in the same school, but at different classes. There's a specific time and place to do it. Hence the analogy.

Mind you, i have down syndrome friends who can talk normal everyday conversations smarter than your comments.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 11:27 AM
PMEmail Poster
E86
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Lead Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 2

I don't see what's so bad about the thread. We can't just shove everyone into the pinned threads. If that's the case, we can just have a set number of threads and call it a day, why have pages of different topics ?

Keep in mind, the pinned Question Thread basically apply to 95% of the threads here. Someone asks a question that warrants its own thread, but instead get shoved to the Question Thread because all questions must be asked there. That is not very productive because the question thread moves so fast that questions don't get answered before the next one pop up. Then it becomes counterproductive because it simply clog up the whole thread.

Personally, I believe only trivial questions should be asked in Question Threads. When something specific like this thread pop up, it should warrant to have its own thread. That is just my opinion and I am totally neutral on this stance.

Don't like threads like these ? Rate them down but don't post anything.
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

i agree on the not posting anything, and it's my bad for slamming and stuff.

but i don't see why a thread should be made specially for a question that'll be answered in a few posts, because practically everyone knows what the good cars are. yes, it might be open to debate, but how much can you debate if it only boils down to a few top tier cars?

yea, the rating system. totally forgot about that.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 11:32 AM
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

oh. my. god.

another brainless poster.

1. false? 7 post counts by him (at this point)? false???

Too busy stroking your Martian brain to take a note that this is OP posting on his original username?

2.people should learn that their questions get answered at the questions thread, not wasting bandwidth with a crap thread like this. no one will answer you.

Of course! Lets clear the forum of legitimate questions and flood it with ego stroking threads such as the SRS. Wondrous!

you have a rathe rpoor logic my friend. he said he might have searched for the battle car nonsense. i was refering to the questions thread which is PINNED for EVERYONE TO SEE and start by asking stuff there.

Because if you read the intention of the first post, you'd realize this is intended as a discussion based thread regarding battling characteristics. Posting in the questionnaire, would, technically, be off-topic.

4.You're the one with the down syndrome. he used the analogy (or the lack of, as you described), so i'm merely using his sense to show him what's wrong with posting shit like this here. Math and Human Sexuality are both thought in the same school, but at different classes. There's a specific time and place to do it. Hence the analogy. Mind you, i have down syndrome friends who appear smarter than your comments.

Wait, what? Are you comparing your FRIENDS to my comments? Now that is an innovative analogy!

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Mar 15 2009, 11:32 AM
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

QUOTE (SHIFT @ 3 minutes, 33 seconds ago)

Too busy stroking your Martian brain to take a note that this is OP posting on his original username?

Of course! Lets clear the forum of legitimate questions and flood it with ego stroking threads such as the SRS. Wondrous!

Because if you read the intention of the first post, you'd realize this is intended as a discussion based thread regarding battling characteristics. Posting in the questionnaire, would, technically, be off-topic.

Wait, what? Are you comparing your FRIENDS to my comments? Now that is an innovative analogy!

sigh, the post is edited earlier, smart pants.

and now since perry has spoken, i'm not gonna say anything. but since you slammed SRS in public, just get ready for a backlash by some. I'm just gonna keep quiet for this.

so what if it's OP? I would rather have perry tell me than you. seems to me like you wanna get into his good books.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 11:36 AM
PMEmail Poster
SHIFT
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Read my lips: I am Richard. Richard is SHIFT. Happy whoop-di-do!

sigh, the post is edited earlier, smart pants.

Wow, even after editing your comment, you post something as incomprehensible as: "Mind you, i have down syndrome friends who can talk normal everyday conversations smarter than your comments."

First of all, you don't 'talk' conversations, you MAKE/COMPOSE conversations. And mind you, you may want to double check on that analogy. You are comparing apples to oranges again my friend.

but since you slammed SRS in public, just get ready for a backlash by some. I'm just gonna keep quiet for this.

I have no animosity towards SRS. Merely pointing out the double standard you adopted in approaching both threads. While you condone a 'team' thread, you can't resist the urge to bash a thread that is merely asking a question?

This post has been edited by SHIFT on Mar 15 2009, 11:47 AM
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

QUOTE (SHIFT @ 9 minutes, 21 seconds ago)
Read my lips: I am Richard. Richard is SHIFT. Happy whoop-di-do!

Wow, even after editing your comment, you post something as incomprehensible as: "Mind you, i have down syndrome friends who can talk normal everyday conversations smarter than your comments." 

First of all, you don't 'talk' conversations, you MAKE/COMPOSE conversations. And mind you, you may want to double check on that analogy. You are comparing apples to oranges again my friend.

I have no animosity towards SRS. Merely pointing out the double standard you adopted in approaching both threads. While you condone a 'team' thread, you can't resist the urge to bash a thread that is merely asking a question?

so you're having 2 accounts? good luck, mr. i-have-better-english-than-you

Dude you wanna nitpick? here goes. I MAKE conversations right?

now, how do i READ your lips in this forum?

and you're asking for apples in a store that only sells oranges.

shifty2.gif

and well, you don't see me posting in the SRS thread do you? so what are the double standards that you're talking about?

oh wait, now you'll slam my ignorance towards the thread. Actually I don't even know it existed.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 12:03 PM
PMEmail Poster
Richard
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

so you're having 2 accounts? good luck, mr. i-have-better-english-than-you-so-i'm-better.

I do and if you really want to know the reasons, you can read the first post I made on this account.

now, how do i READ your lips in this forum?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't see it coming even if it smacks you right on the head, can you?

Ask yourself that question again. How do I read your lips on a forum? Exactly.

and you're asking for apples in a store that only sells oranges.

*palmface* IDIOM my friend, IDIOM. or shall I say, IDIOCY?

oh wait, now you'll slam my ignorance towards the thread.

No problem. Now that you know it exists, what are you waiting for? Go and flex those e-muscles! Show them who is boss on this forum. RAWR! Get them, tiger!

meh i'm tired of flaming.

Not a very good troll, are you? Bring on your captain, MaXx already.
PMEmail Poster
shadowsuke
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

SRS Retiree

QUOTE (Richard @ 6 minutes, 56 seconds ago)

I do and if you really want to know the reasons, you can read the first post I made on this account.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't see it coming even if it smacks you right on the head, can you?

Ask yourself that question again. How do I read your lips on a forum? Exactly.

*palmface* IDIOM my friend, IDIOM. or shall I say, IDIOCY?

No problem. Now that you know it exists, what are you waiting for? Go and flex those e-muscles! Show them who is boss on this forum. RAWR! Get them, tiger!

Not a very good troll, are you? Bring on your captain, MaXx already.

sigh

this is getting painful. i'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. you don't see my point yet you wanna still be so egotistical, and prove that your point is right.

go ahead and disgrace yourself further.

This post has been edited by shadowsuke on Mar 15 2009, 12:17 PM
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 2 Pages  1 2  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll