Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules
Please read these rules before starting topics :
  • You should provide the Name, Route, Direction, Car, HP, Time and any appropriate supplemental info for each video posted in this section.
  • It would be best if the file(s) are hosted on a permanent paid host.
  • If you don't have access to paid host, we recommend you using free hosts such as MegaUpload, YouSendIt, RapidShare, Putfile ... etc.
  • If you are looking for a free host for videos, please check out this thread - http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=28742
  • You are encouraged to use our youtube tags. You must have more than 50 posts or have been a member for 6 months to use it.

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 1.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 6 votes, 1.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT3 Hakone IB Pro Girl! :D, Yee, i know its mt3, but w.e XD
XLiDoKrAzEeX
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

i am *JOOK

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,393

QUOTE (Protoman @ 14 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
There's a lot of people who live in america who don't speak english fluently.  Does that mean they're forced to swear in english now?  Or how about if you go to Japan.  By your logic, that means they're supposed to swear in Japanese instead of english.  Any english spoken there would seem odd.  Would they care?  Not really.

If you want to get really rowdy, then come to Toronto, and visit a place called lovegetty, where 90% of the frequenters are fobs.  No joke.  You have people screaming in decibels in canto or mandarin while playing gundam.  Any beef?  No.  Ask marv directly how old he is.

So using a language as a tool for a joke - apparently is supposed to be better than embracing the language, even if it's for cursing?  You'll have to explain that one.

Not stopping anyone from taking part in a culture?  What about this little line here that you edited out of your post...

How is he abusing the word?  Does he say it in every single sentence?  Does he spam it in every other sentence?  If you haven't noticed, he says it when he's expressing disappointment, which is what the word is used for (with the exception of insulting others).  That's also pretty arrogant of you assuming that it's the only word he knows.  What do you base that on?  Because he's white?  Just because it's the only word he's said that's in chinese so far?  When there's no smoke, there's no fire, right?

If you did drop it, then drop it.  Don't write a novel justifying elitism and then say you'll drop it.  You seem to have had a problem with it since you were all over him in the first place.

alryte then my bad from the first place.. i know im not in a position to say anything since im no where near you guys, and im sure he's your pal.. my mistake for making that first post.. but since he's your pal and all and ur defending him, just look out for him.. im sure you understand at least the idea of what im getting at and im sure you agree at least a little bit.. and by all means, he can learn the culture.. i wasnt trying to stop him completely, dont just take pride on a few words and abuse it.

i just keep seeing him throw that word around often around the forums and it seems like its the only word he knows.. thats why i made an assumption.. if not then my bad again.

even if my post seemed like a novel. i was just trying to get a point through, i had no intentions of "beefing" it any longer and whatnot, but it seemed like it was a problem for you as well.. so im sorry about that

what part of toronto (specifically) are you guys from.. i hear toronto is crackin at times

@ pikabobo - chinese/taiwanese

This post has been edited by XLiDoKrAzEeX on Apr 15 2009, 04:01 PM
PMEmail PosterAOL
pikabobo
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

CAKE!! OM NOM NOM

Member No.: 3,801

QUOTE (XLiDoKrAzEeX @ 13 minutes, 10 seconds ago)

do you see a lot of people with the same nationality as yourself swearing in english?
PMEmail Poster
Protoman
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 4,735

QUOTE (XLiDoKrAzEeX @ 46 minutes, 17 seconds ago)
alryte then my bad from the first place.. i know im not in a position to say anything since im no where near you guys, and im sure he's your pal.. my mistake for making that first post.. but since he's your pal and all and ur defending him, just look out for him.. im sure you understand at least the idea of what im getting at and im sure you agree at least a little bit..

i just keep seeing him throw that word around often around the forums and it seems like its the only word he knows.. thats why i made an assumption.. if not then my bad again.

even if my post seemed like a novel. i was just trying to get a point through, i had no intentions of "beefing" it any longer and whatnot, but it seemed like it was a problem for you as well.. so im sorry about that

what part of toronto (specifically) are you guys from.. i hear toronto is crackin at times

lol - pal. No, that's just me talking. Anyway, the "novel" was just an exaggeration.

We're from the west side (of Toronto). Not sure about cracking, but... well... there's a lot of drama.
PMEmail Poster
MoneyMarv
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

MoneyMarv @ JigglyPuffZ

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 3,209

QUOTE (XLiDoKrAzEeX @ 51 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
alryte then my bad from the first place.. i know im not in a position to say anything since im no where near you guys, and im sure he's your pal.. my mistake for making that first post.. but since he's your pal and all and ur defending him, just look out for him.. im sure you understand at least the idea of what im getting at and im sure you agree at least a little bit.. and by all means, he can learn the culture.. i wasnt trying to stop him completely, dont just take pride on a few words and abuse it.

Yo, im gwailo/ pa kwai [iono how 2 spell the 2nd one]

I just lrned diu b/c my 2 friends say it everytime they f**k up on TA.. So i obviously lrned it.. Considering im like 90% around azns.. biggrin.gif

I wish i lrned all chinese.. XD

Anyways, just leave it.. Proto knows me 2 well to know when i say diu and how i mean it. wink2.gif

As for lido, im pretty sure u seen me on fb, and i added u, i check if it says friend requested still and it says "add as friend" so you can obviously tell by my DP.. LOL.

I could care less wut any1 else thinks. I picked Hakone on this osaka whore on monday, he starts b*tching and swearing at me in chinese cuz i picked hakone! I can tell cuz he called me gwailo. So he got what was coming to him biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Geo
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,760

Why is this off-topic more than it already is? Jeez..
PMEmail PosterMSN
holden
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 1,203

QUOTE (pikabobo @ 2 hours, 27 minutes ago)
do you see a lot of people with the same nationality as yourself swearing in english?

lol owned
PMEmail Poster
XLiDoKrAzEeX
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

i am *JOOK

Member No.: 1,393

QUOTE (pikabobo @ 6 hours, 19 minutes ago)

can we drop it? proto made that point already dude

proto - ic, aint the tourny coming soon or did it past? video's and results!!!

marv - yea i think i already confirmed you on fb.. if its still pending then add me again, i have so many requests from different apps and stuff.. it got annoying so i dont even check it haha

anyway.. shudnt the thread be closed already?
PMEmail PosterAOL
pillz
Posted: Apr 16 2009, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Drug Dealer

Member No.: 2,514

it takes 3 pages for a fake video thread 2 close

this level of ego people have in flaming is not very f**king healthy.
PMEmail PosterMSN
VoDkA64
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,034

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 3 Pages  1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll