Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Inazuma no Tenshi (The Lightning Angel), A spin-off story from Gunma34's story.
R_E_X
Posted: Aug 31 2009, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

Group: Members
Member No.: 794

sometimes when I got spare time... I still played the old one, though (non DX ver) at funcity
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 7 2009, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,864

Teh Lightning Angel is teh tired. Hahaha

Sorry...will be a triple update sometime.
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 12 2009, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Sorry for the long wait...

Here's an update

Chapter 6
First Meeting

Edobashi Junction, Tokyo, 11:00 PM

Raymond Yamazaki pressed hard on the accelerator pedal of his Ferrari, propelling the car forward to speeds in excess of 240km/h. The FD behind him was soon left behind. The driver, Kazuhiko Aizawa calmly shifted to fifth gear and tried his best to keep up with Raymond’s blistering pace. He knows very well that his FD could not hope to match his Ferrari on the straights, which is why he restrained himself from challenging him on the Wangan straight, instead preferring to wait until they both reach the C1 Inner Loop area, where his RX-7 could have an actual fighting chance of beating Raymond’s Ferrari.

The two cars ran up the wide slope associated with the Edobashi Junction. Raymond was increasing his lead fast; Kazuhiko must do something fast if the thought of victory was in his head. Soon enough, a chance presented itself to Kazuhiko, the famous Suicide Left corner in the Edobashi Junction, which would lead to the C1 Inner Loop Area.

“Tsch, this corner…” Raymond muttered to himself. He knows this corner very well, nearly crashing there on several occasions. The corner requires hard braking and quick reflexes, and Raymond knows this very well. “NOW!” Raymond yelled to himself, while braking hard on his Ferrari, shifting to third gear and turning the steering wheel hard. The demonically powerful Ferrari was very difficult to control, but Raymond was able to barely fit the car into the outside apex of the corner, nearly shaving the walls. “Oof, lucky break there” Raymond thought. He looked at the rear mirror to see where his opponent is, and he could not see the headlights of the widebodied FD any longer.
“Is that all..? Man, I thought this was gonna be interesting…” he muttered to himself.

Suddenly, the FD passed him, coming in from the left side of his car. “WHAT THE…?” Raymond exclaimed. Inside the FD, Kazuhiko was grinning. He knows very well that this is one part of his car that could outclass any exotic in the market, its superior handling. While Raymond had to brake hard and rely on grip driving to corner, Kazuhiko merely drifted through the corner, maintaining his high speed through the dangerous corner, while Raymond had to practically stop his car before turning.

“Mehh, no problem, I will lose him here!” Raymond muttered. The two cars reached the Kandabashi area, filled with relatively easy corners. Raymond, for the first time in the night, is actually in danger of losing. The office buildings flashed past Raymond as he pressed down on the accelerator even harder, increasing his speed to 265 km/h. The FD of course, could not keep up with the Ferrari, and pulled back to second place. The Ferrari navigated through the simple corners relatively easily, but Raymond was going too fast for his own good. He soon reached 300km/h, and the Ferrari became practically undrivable, and on one of the corners, the rear end of his Ferrari spun out of control. “DAMN!” Raymond exclaimed, braking hard in order to regain control over his Ferrari. Kazuhiko did not waste such a precious chance and dashed ahead of the Ferrari, taking the lead for the second time.

“You are not gonna lose me that easily..” Raymond said, and chased the FD in front of him. That was the only thing important to him right now, to retake the lead and defeat the worthy opponent in front of him. Within seconds, the two cars reached the entrance to the Chiyoda tunnel, another difficult corner to negotiate. Kazuhiko again drifted through the corner, maintaining his speed. Raymond was getting increasingly frustrated, and his driving style was getting more reckless. There was already a considerable gap between the two cars, and Raymond realizes this.

“Hmph…will this be my first defeat in this Ferrari…?” Raymond thought to himself. As the two cars raced through the Chiyoda Tunnel, Raymond managed to calm himself down, and slowly, but surely, caught up to the FD in front of him. As they reached a moderately long straight road at the exit of the Chiyoda Tunnel, the power of his Ferrari took over, and he easily overtook the FD in front of him. “YES!” he yelled in happiness, at the prospect of yet another victory.

But the FD was not going to give up so easily. “You may outpace me…but you will NEVER outmaneuver me, Ferrari!” Kazuhiko exclaimed, slotting his car behind the Ferrari, attempting to slipstream, trying to prevent Raymond’s lead from increasing. The stunning sight of the Tokyo Tower greeted both racers, right after they passed through a sharp corner. The FD capitalized on the chance and managed to overcome any gap that existed between the two cars, placing the two cars side by side. “Why can’t I lose him..WHY?” Raymond wondered in frustration. He has never met a racer quite like Kazuhiko Aizawa before, and this experience frustrated him dearly. But…despite of everything…Raymond is enjoying the experience. He is loving every second of it. The adrenaline rush, the frustration, the feeling of not-knowing who is going to win or lose..everything. “Is this how a Wangan racer is supposed to feel…” Raymond pondered.

He quickly snapped out of it, as he saw the monorail lining on the road in front of him, which can only mean one thing… the Hamazakibashi junction is coming up, and the downward sloping corner that comes with it. “Hmph, I can’t let him retake the lead..” Raymond thought to himself. He had managed to obtain a sizeable lead over the FD in the straight road leading to the junction, but both he and Kazuhiko knows that with that one corner, the FD can overcome, if not overtake Raymond altogether.

The corner soon appeared. “It’s now or never!” Raymond thought aloud, taking a deep breath, and turned, trying hard to maintain his high velocity through the corner. “Man, I have to give it to him…his car positioning is perfect, although his car control is lacking.’ Kazuhiko said. In front of him, Raymond was forced to brake hard yet again, unable to maintain his initial cornering position, and was very close to totaling his Ferrari.

“My chance!” Kazuhiko exclaimed, drifting through the corner perfectly, reducing the gap between the two cars from nearly 100 meters to only a cars’ length between them. “Ferrari, this battle is mine!” Kazuhiko yelled, his car closing in on the Ferrari. But suddenly, from behind him, Kazuhiko could hear the all-too familiar sound of a RB26DETT machine closing in. The R34 Skyline practically glided through the corner of the Hamazakibashi Junction, and slotted itself between the Ferrari and the FD, flashing its lights toward the Ferrari in front of it.

‘WHAT THE…?!!!” Both Raymond and Kazuhiko exclaimed. Both were not expecting the arrival of the R… Who could the racer be????

[ Post merged on Sep 13 2009, 12:36 AM ]
Chapter 7 is up... I am in the mood today.

Chapter 7
The Wangan Princess

North Ginza Area, Tokyo, 11:07 PM

The three cars raced through the Ginza area, the 550 Maranello Ferrari, the Nissan Skyline R34, and the Mazda FD3S RX-7, all gunning to be the number one racer. Moments ago, the race was only between the RX-7 and the Ferrari, but the R34 suddenly appeared, making it a three-way race, and rather unequal too. Both Raymond and Kazuhiko are formidable racers, but the R34 are matching up to them rather easily, and in fact, seem to be holding back a little bit.

“I don’t know what are your intentions…but I am not going to lose to you!!” Raymond roared. The three cars reached the S-corners of the Ginza area, and Raymond was leading, if only slightly, the race. The GT-R behind him took an outside line, attempting an out-in-out maneuver. “I’m not that easy!” Raymond muttered under his breath, cornering early to prevent the R from using the inner apex of the corner. “That’s very naïve of you, Ferrari..” Kazuhiko muttered, watching from behind the two cars in front of him jostled for first place. The R changed his position instantly, instead of taking the inner apex of the S corner, it cornered late, taking the outer apex of the corner, blocking the path of the Ferrari from taking the lead, and cornered quickly afterwards, taking the lead.

“Damn it…he is talented” Raymond grudgingly said, referring to the driver of the R34 in front of him. The racer has near perfect positioning, both blocking the path of the Ferrari, and taking the most optimum position for the next part of the S-corner. “Forgetting about me?!!” Kazuhiko bellowed, drifting through the S corner, and positioned the FD right beside the R. Raymond went from being race leader to dead last within one corner.

“What…what is going on here..?” Raymond thought to himself. It felt like a trance, dropping two positions within one corner. The R took the lead, having more power than the FD, which is blocking Raymond’s Ferrari, preventing him from catching up to the R. The three cars soon reached the latter half of the Ginza area, which contains three road dividers, making it highly dangerous. The R easily negotiated through these corners, maintaining high speed. The FD followed suit. Raymond knew very well that this could be his last chance to overtake anyone, as the race is about to finish very soon. “This is gonna be close….” Raymond muttered. Taking a deep breath, he pressed on the accelerator, passing through the left side of the divided road, while the FD and the R took the right side.

The upwards slope soon greeted them, leading to another road divider. This is a very dangerous corner for Raymond, who is moving at far too fast a speed to negotiate the corners successfully, and he could very well kill himself on the road dividers in front of him. “What is he trying to do, I wonder..” The driver of the R mused. Raymond, in an act of pure skill, drifted through the corner, missing the road divider by a hair’s width, taking position on the left. The R went into the right side of the divider, coming out at the same time as the Ferrari, side by side.

The three cars reached the Edobashi junction, and the R pulled ahead by a small margin, winning the race. Raymond’s heart was pounding hard, amazed at the move he just did… “Man…that was intense.” Raymond muttered. He was curious though…who is the driver of the R in front of him, who had defeated him with ease. The GT-R in front of him stopped at a café, and Raymond followed suit. Kazuhiko, who had tailed the two cars, after coming last in the race, stopped at the café as well.

The three cars parked side by side, and for the first time, Raymond stole a glance at the R, which was looking very different now that it is exposed to bright light.

“THE CAR IS PINK????!!!!’ Raymond yelled loudly, shocked.

“Is that a problem?” the driver of the R asked, standing at the entrance of the café. Raymond looked at her, and for the first time in his life, he could not utter a single word. The driver of the R was a breathtakingly beautiful redhead, with exotic looks and a perfectly sculpted body to die for. She was wearing a simple pink blouse, with a yellow thin vest covering it and a white mini-skirt. Even while dressing so simply, she still looked stunning, perhaps the most beautiful girl Raymond had ever laid his eyes on.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the R Princess…” Kazuhiko said as he walked towards Raymond. “Oh, famous am I?” the girl responded, chuckling. Kazuhiko’s voice pulled Raymond out of his trance, and he looked at Kazuhiko. “Excuse me, the R Princess?” he asked him. “Yes…she is a legend around these parts…The Pink R34 who went 38-0, all within 5 months. Well…39-0, now, I guess. Driven by none other than Miss Kallen Kouzuki, who is presently standing before you…” Kazuhiko explained. “Oh, by the way, Ferrari, my name is Kazuhiko Aizawa” he added, extending his hand. Raymond shook his hand. “I’m Raymond Yamazaki, call me Raymond.” he responded. “Oh, hmm, the owner of the Speed Addiction tuning house..? And so young too” Kallen, as that is her name, mused. “Heh, you ain’t so old either, princess” Kazuhiko said. “Why, thank you, Kazuhiko-kun, I’ll take that as a compliment. Oh, right, nice to meet you, Raymond-kun!” Kallen replied, while extending her hand. “Ohh…uhh, yeah, you too, Kallen-san” Raymond stuttered, shaking her hand. Her skin was incredibly soft, but she has a very strong grip. Raymond had never met a girl quite like this before.

“Please, please, don’t be so formal, chan or no honorific at all is fine, Raymond-kun.” she replied, chuckling at Raymond’s attitude. “Ohh…okay then, Kallen-sa…Kallen-chan, I mean.” Raymond stuttered yet again, nervous for the first time in his life. “Well, the night is still young, let’s go get a cup of coffee or something.” Kallen said. “I’m game, how about you, Raymond-kun?” Kazuhiko asked. “Hmm..? Oh yeah..sure.” Raymond replied, in a quite voice.

The three walked into the café.

It’s going to be a long night for Raymond Yamazaki…

This post has been edited by Paladinoras on Sep 13 2009, 12:38 AM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 01:55 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Member No.: 4,759

O_O Wow...
now that's a cool way to continue a battle... It feels so Nostalgic... as if it is Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune all over again... Why do I have this feeling that Ms.Kallen Kouzuki would become Raymond's love interest or the reason why he'd go for an R years later when Akiyama Chronicles start...?

Kazuhiko... placing third... well we can say that he isn't giving it his 100%. It is as if he just toyed around with them, though he's in full form.

That is an interesting and grueling battle, Paladinoras.

Is Kallen, gonna last long? I might make her ride with Schneider on Silverblood's upcoming act right after the upcoming update if she does...

I'll be waiting for the next update soon...

Man, while I was reading, I could 100% see at the back of my mind the actions moving... as if I am watching a Maximum Tune game with wicked revolving replay mode!! The Maranello going at C1, the FD gunning them... and the R34... before I knew that it was pink... yeah... it could be good for a screenshot... only if there's a game that has photo mode and holds an FD, R34, and Ferrari at one sitting to accomplish that... tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ Today, 1:55 AM)
O_O Wow...
now that's a cool way to continue a battle... It feels so Nostalgic... as if it is Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune all over again... Why do I have this feeling that Ms.Kallen Kouzuki would become Raymond's love interest or the reason why he'd go for an R years later when Akiyama Chronicles start...?

Kazuhiko... placing third... well we can say that he isn't giving it his 100%. It is as if he just toyed around with them, though he's in full form.

That is an interesting and grueling battle, Paladinoras.

Is Kallen, gonna last long? I might make her ride with Schneider on Silverblood's upcoming act right after the upcoming update if she does...

I'll be waiting for the next update soon...

Man, while I was reading, I could 100% see at the back of my mind the actions moving... as if I am watching a Maximum Tune game with wicked revolving replay mode!! The Maranello going at C1, the FD gunning them... and the R34... before I knew that it was pink... yeah... it could be good for a screenshot... only if there's a game that has photo mode and holds an FD, R34, and Ferrari at one sitting to accomplish that... tongue.gif

Lol, well, partially, but I will PM you the details, so as not to ruin the story.

Lol, yeah, Kazuhiko at that time practically just wanted to watch the R and the Ferrari slug it out.

Lol, yeah...I wished there was a game with all three cars involved. Pity.
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Chapter 8
Like a Trance

Le Fascines Café, Wangan District, 11:15 PM

“No waaayyyy, your dad gave you a Ferrari for your 19th birthday???!!! You are so lucky, Raymond-kun!” Kallen exclaimed as Raymond explained how he managed to obtain such an expensive car. “Tell me about it…I had to work my ass off buying this FD…and it’s pretty old too.” Kazuhiko added. “I didn’t ask for it or anything…I would’ve bought it on my own eventually once I had enough money” Raymond responded. “Ohh, not a spoiled rich brat, now, are we? That’s nice.” Kallen commented as she slowly drank the hot chocolate she ordered.

The three Wangan racers were all sitting around a small metal table, attracting quite a substantial amount of attention from the patrons of the café. It is not everyday that you can see two good-looking foreigners sitting together on a table with a Japanese youngster. And considering one of them owns a Ferrari, it’s more of a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence than a rare event.

“Hmm…that blonde hair..is it dyed, Raymond-kun?” Kallen suddenly asked. “What? Oh, my hair. Nope, 100% natural, got it from my dad, I guess.” Raymond replied, running his fingers through his striking blonde hair. “How about you, Kallen-chan? That red hair natural?” Raymond asked her back, trying to make small talk. “Heh, well, my mom is from Britain…and my dad is Japanese…so who knows..?” she nonchalantly responded, looking intently at the chocolate cake she just ordered. “What kind of an answer is that???” Raymond said, incredulous. “It’s a seeeccrreeeettttt…” Kallen said, while winking at Raymond. ‘Ok, stop, stop, this is getting ridiculously stupid for me to handle.” Kazuhiko suddenly interrupted. “If you guys wanna talk about these kind of things, feel free to go on a date, but I am only interested in knowing about your cars at the present moment.” Kazuhiko said, an incredibly bored expression etched across his face.

“Geez, you are such a killjoy, Kazuhiko-kun, I was just getting to know Raymond-kun here..”
“As I said, I could care less, go on a date if you wanna get to know him”
“But that’s totally different, sides, it’s more romantic at the current moment, just look at the bright Wangan lights!!”
“Are…you seriously the R Princess? Did I mistake you for anyone here…?”
“What’s that supposed to mean??? Is it so wrong that I am a fun-loving person instead of a car-obsessed freak like you??”
“F-f-freak???!!! What the hell was that for? I am a car journalist, so it is only normal that I would like cars! It’s MY LIFE!!”
“I think you are in need of a girlfriend, Kazuhiko-kun..and fast.”
“WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???!!!”

Raymond silently watched as the two talented drivers went into a verbal debate, a very childish one too, at that. Despite of her looks and attitude, Kallen is certainly one of the most, if not the most talented driver he had ever seen in his life, and using a Japanese car too, a car he considered inferior. There is more to her than meets the eye, Raymond thought to himself as he watched the two adults in front of him engage in a debate that is progressively getting dumber and dumber.

“Stop, both of you…you are giving me a headache!” Raymond shouted, unable to watch them argue any longer. “But…but, she insulted me! And a very hurtful one at that!” Kazuhiko spluttered. “Oh come on, don’t be such a girl, Kazuhiko-kun.” Kallen calmly commented. “For the love of god, both of you are in your what? Twenties already? Quit acting like a kid” Raymond tried to put some sense back in their heads. “I AM NOT IN MY TWENTIES!!!” Both of them uniformly declared. “I’ll have you know I am a fresh 19 year old, Raymond-kun!” Kallen pointed out. “And I am also 19 years old!” Kazuhiko added. “FINE, 19, I DON’T CARE, WHATEVER, JUST STOP ARGUING ALREADY!” Raymond bellowed. “Fine, fine, geez, I sure have FUN company tonight” Kallen sarcastically commented, taking her seat. “You started it.” Kazuhiko muttered while taking a seat as well.

I am surrounded by idiots, Raymond thought to himself. “Well, eitherway, if you wanna know about my car, I’ll be happy to tell you about it.” Raymond told Kazuhiko, who instantly sat up straight. “Gimme all the details…” Kazuhiko said, his eyes focused on Raymond. “Well…I didn’t do many modifications to the engine of the car…only Bore & Stroked it, and reprogrammed the ECU, I didn’t have time to install a turbo or anything of the sort.” Raymond recollected. “But I did modify the suspension, the brake calipers, and the transmissions. I changed the flywheel and the clutch, also added a driveshaft just in case.” He continued. “But how is that possible? I mean, where did you get the parts and the mechanics to do this kind of work?” Kazuhiko asked. “Well, a couple of months back someone came into my tuning house and he was using a 550 Maranello Ferrari as well…so we had to buy parts from Italy, and we still had leftover parts from that time, so my mechanic, Kazuhiko, just installed it to my car.” Raymond replied.

“God, you two are so boring, can’t you two possibly think of something else to say in the presence of a beautiful lady other than CARS?” Kallen suddenly spoke, sulking. “Well, I don’t give a rat’s..mmphhh” Kazuhiko was forced to stop from finishing, compliments of Raymond’s hand clamping down on his mouth. “How about your car, Kallen-chan? It seems that it is very powerful, what did you do to it?” Raymond quickly asked. “Hmm? Oh, I wouldn’t know, my dad takes care of that stuff, I just drive the car on the Wangan strip.” she answered. “Your dad??” Kazuhiko asked, right after moving Raymond’s hand away. “Yeah…he is the owner and the top mechanic of Noir Eclipse, his tuning shop.” Kallen mused. “Wait..your dad is…Shinchirou Kouzuki??? Of Noir Eclipse??” Kazuhiko asked, shocked. “That’s what I said, wasn’t it?” Kallen replied, annoyed.

Raymond was also taken aback by Kallen’s statement. Shinchirou Kouzuki is a legendary figure in the tuning house industry, also known as the Lightning Tuner for his innate ability to make any car reach its maximum potential, and moving as fast as lightning. No wonder her car was so demonically fast…he tuned it after all, Raymond thought to himself. He gave a small smile. “Finally, a worthy opponent…” Raymond muttered quietly to himself.

The three drivers continued to talk for another hour, after which they decided to call it quits and go home. Before Raymond walked into his car, Kallen slipped something into the pocket of his jeans and winked, before continuing to walk to her R and driving off into the night. “An interesting princess, now, isn’t she?” Kazuhiko asked Raymond, right after she left. “Heh..yeah, certainly.” Raymond answered, as he watched the rear lights of the R continue to fade away…

This post has been edited by Paladinoras on Sep 15 2009, 06:12 AM
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 03:35 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Long chapter...Teh epic DATE CHAPTER!!! Hahaha

Chapter 9
This Is Not A Date

Harajuku District, Tokyo, 11:54 AM

The famous shopping district in Tokyo was incredibly crowded, thousands of people walking around back and forth along the streets, carrying large plastic bags filled with their purchases. Girls wearing strange clothes posed for pictures, some looking like a Victorian Era princess, some looking like anime characters. An interesting sight, one might say, unique to Japan’s diverse culture. And in the middle of the Harajuku District, a blonde Japanese-American stood still, observing all that is happening around him, not uttering a single word.

“I never liked this place..” he muttered to himself. He never understood the place’s appeal. There are never any interesting cars anywhere near the area, and all you can do is shop. The blonde man, like most non XX-chromosomed human beings, only shops for clothes when necessary, and generally, that means never, considering his mom buys him more clothes than he will ever wear, and all keeping to the latest fashion trends as well, so he does not need to worry about looking out of style. Sighing all the while, Raymond, as it can only be him, then proceeded to walk along Takeshita Street, looking for a McDonald parlor. All the shops around him sold a variety of products, mostly counterfeited Japanese and American street goods.

“Bloody hell, next time I am gonna decide where we meet.” Raymond thought to himself, as he ordered a Big Mac Package and sat on a chair, resting his head on his curled fist, feeling completely out of his comfort zone. “At this rate, I am gonna go crazy before she comes..” Raymond said, munching on the grossly oversized burger he just ordered. He inserted his hand into his pocket and took out a small piece of paper, given by Kallen Kouzuki, the R Princess. He re-read the note, perhaps for the hundredth time already.

Meet me at the Harajuku District, Takeshita-Dori, McDonald at noon tomorrow, k?

P.S Leave killjoy over there-alone. =.=”

“Is she really gonna show up?” Raymond grumbled. He recollected the conversation he had with his sister in the morning.

“My onii-chan is going on a date??? Yaaayyy!!! Good job, nii-san, I hope she is pretty!!!” Yui had exclaimed excitedly when Raymond had told her about his plans for the day. “It’s nothing like that, Yui… I barely knew the girl before today.” Raymond had replied, blushing slightly. “AH-HA, you are blushing!! That means that this girl must have some meaning to you after all! So sweeettt ~~~” Yui trailed off, closing her eyes and grinning like an idiot. “Wh-what, cut that out, what the hell is with that face? IT’S NOT A DATE, I SWEAR!!!” Raymond quickly replied, obviously flustered by Yui’s words.

I told Yui that…but come to think of it, isn’t this basically like a date..? This place is famous for its date spots after all, Raymond thought to himself. However, his moment of deep contemplation was cut short by Kallen Kouzuki’s voice, who had suddenly appeared behind Raymond. “BOO!” Kallen yelled, while grabbing Raymond’s shoulders. Raymond, who was drinking Coca-Cola at the time, nearly jumped out of his seat. As it stands now, all he did was violently shake the Cola he was holding, resulting in it getting spilled all over the place, mostly on him. An incredibly wet, annoyed, and agitated Raymond Yamazaki stood up and faced Kallen, who was laughing loudly, failing to notice the expression on Raymond’s face at all. “Hahaha, Oh my god, Raymond-kun, if only you could see the look on your face, hahahahaha!” Kallen continued to laugh, holding her stomach. Raymond’s eye twitched uncontrollably, and in an act of retribution, he took the chocolate ice cream that came with the burger and stuck it on Kallen’s head.

“EYY, WHAT THE HELL?’ she screamed in shock. “My god, that was so mean, Raymond-kun, do you have any idea how long it took for me to get my hair done?’ Kallen quickly wiped off the ice cream off of her head, grabbed a handful of tissues and tried her best to remove any traces of ice cream left on her hair. “Tsch, you started it.” Raymond retorted, still dripping wet with cola. “That was just a joke, man, sides, it’s not THAT bad, a girl’s hair is her LIFE!!” Kallen countered, dismissing Raymond’s complaint. “What the….? Stupid girl..” Raymond muttered under his breath. “I heard that.” Kallen said, an annoyed look on her face. “Well, eitherway, you look terrible with all that cola on your shirt… hmm, well, it IS the Harajuku district after all… Come with me, we’ll get you some new clothes.” She added, and not waiting for a reply, she walked out of the shop and ran down Takeshita street. “What have I gotten myself into now…” Raymond thought to himself, as he followed her, running along the streets of Harajuku.

The pair, after walking for a while, eventually stopped at a boutique near the end of Takeshita street. Well, in all actuality, Kallen did, and Raymond just followed. “Hmm, Raymond-kun, you are pretty tall…you’re a great model to play dress-up on!” Kallen said enthusiastically. “W-w-wait, what? Did you just say dress-up?” Raymond replied, a tad flustered by her remark. “I sure did” Kallen then proceeded to dash around the boutique, picking up clothes, trousers, accessories, and shoes. “Here, try these on” Kallen told Raymond, as she handed him a large pile of merchandise. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom and clean my hair, you try those clothes on, alrite?” Before Raymond could utter a word in reply, she dashed off into the bathroom. “Crazy over-energetic hyperactive girl..” Raymond muttered. He scanned through the objects he are holding quickly. Raymond is not the type to care about fashion, and is pragmatic, preferring to wear clothes that he is comfortable with instead of those that are ‘in-style’ or ‘cool’. Therefore, within 3 minutes, he already picked the clothes he wanted to wear, and quickly changed into them. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was wearing a white shirt, unbuttoned, with a red T-shirt underneath, together with a pair of branded jeans. He walked out of the changing room, and Kallen was waiting in front, drying her hair with a towel. “WOOOWWW, Raymond-kun, you look so handsome now!” Kallen exclaimed. “Eh…really.. uhh, thanks.” Raymond replied, blushing furiously. “Well, I don’t need clothes, so pay for that, and let’s go!” Kallen said, jumping up from her seat.

“And you’re paying, of course.” Raymond calmly stated.
“EHH, NO WAY! Why should I pay for it???” Kallen replied, indignant.
“Because…you destroyed my earlier outfit….?”
“That’s not fair, Raymond-kun, how is it MY fault that you have a weak grip on your soda?”
“W-w-what? I wouldn’t NEED to hold it so strong if you hadn’t come up from behind and shocked me!”
“Ahh, would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, whattevvveerr, sides, you’re the rich one here…”
“That’s not the issue here! And if you can afford to tune your R until it can match up to my Ferrari, then paying for my clothes shouldn’t be that big of a deal.”
“That’s not even a decent comparison, I love my R way more than you!”
“Oh, fine, just shut up already!” Raymond relented, taking out his wallet and pulling out a few 10 000 yen bills to pay for his clothes.
“Ahaha, you are so fun to play with, Raymond-kun” Kallen mischievously commented.
“Why am I feeling so idiotic right now…” Raymond muttered, and walked out of the boutique.

The two strolled down the streets of Harajuku yet again, with new clothes and dry ice-cream free hair. “Mmm, I’m hungry, let’s go eat!” Kallen pulled at Raymond’s hand and dragged him down to a ramen shop, named Hagakure. “I’ll have a Hagakure Bowl please, and umm, what do you want, Raymond-kun?” Kallen asked. “I’ll pass, I already ate at McDonalds just now” he replied. “Okay then, your loss, one Hagakure bowl it is!” Kallen yelled her order at the chef, who instantly cut some meat. Now that the two are finally standing still, Raymond turned around and was about to say something to Kallen, when the same speechless sensation struck him again. Kallen looked stunning as usual today, sporting a white tanktop, layered by a short sports jacket, as well as hot pants. Her hair, despite having ice cream on it a few minutes prior, still looked marvelous, with the unique red colour that it possessed. It is amazing how such a simple outfit could drive Raymond speechless, especially because he encounters beautiful women on a daily basis. Raymond quickly shook his head to regain his composure, and asked her the question that has been nagging him since last night.

“So, Kallen-san, what made you race on the streets of Wangan?” Raymond asked, trying to sound casual. “Hmm…well, I loved my R, and wanted to test out its performance in comparison to the many other fast cars out there, and there really is no better place for that purpose than Wangan, wouldn’t you agree?” Kallen explained. “I see… but Kazuhiko said that you went 38-0 within 5 months. That’s an amazing feat, are you seriously just testing your car?” Raymond questioned her further. “Heh, well, I promised myself that I would stop racing if anyone ever beats me… and nobody did. So….I just kept on racing.” Kallen recollected. “Will you be the one to take down the R Princess, Raymond-kun?” Kallen nonchalantly asked, looking at Raymond straight in the eyes.

Needless to say, Raymond’s heart skipped a beat.

But of course, forever calm and collected, Raymond merely chuckled. “Of course, I can promise you that.” said Raymond, rather cockily. “Ahaha, then I better not lose to anyone else before you beat me then.” Kallen retorted.

And before they knew it, it was already 11 pm at night. The two were both sitting on the hoods of their cars, watching the stars from the hills of the Hakone mountain road. “Wanna go for a quick run down Wangan?” Raymond offered. Kallen thought about it for a short while, then promptly refused. “Sorry…but I have something to do tonight, maybe next time, ok, Raymond-kun?” Kallen replied. She jumped into her R and was about to drive off, before suddenly moving in reverse and rolling down her windows. “Oh yeah, thanks for the date, Raymond-kun, I had loads of fun!” she said cheerfully, blushing ever so slightly. “It’s not a …” Raymond stopped himself. “Ehh, I mean, I had a lot of fun too, let’s do this again sometime.” he corrected himself. “Sure, call me, ok, you have my number” Kallen said, winking at Raymond, before her R lunged forward and gracefully glided down Hakone.

So I guess in the end Yui was right after all… I wonder where this is gonna lead to, Raymond thought to himself, when suddenly, another car parked itself beside Raymond’s Ferrari. The driver came out, and said the words Raymond had been relishing to hear the whole day.

“Let’s race”

This post has been edited by Paladinoras on Sep 22 2009, 03:37 AM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Aww... How sweet... in a comic kind of way... Scenes like this remind me of the time in my story when...

- Tomo is with his best friends Hiei and Ryusen
- Kasumi nursed him by carrying a big-ass syringe to dextrose him
- When Natsumi kept on making Tomo look like a fool
- Oh! And when I made Tomo rip his pants... then his undies in broad daylight, driving all the other guy friends nuts and WTF!?!

Looks like Kallen has the hots for Raymond too. I can tell pretty well. Raymond is definitely denying it.

To make sure I get the picture of Kallen right (since I have Raymond and Kazuhiko well pictured out in my head as I read), mind if you show a reference shot of her? or if you can draw good... a drawing of her.

Speaking of Raymond... I have an updated and cooler drawing of him in a quartet art (He, Daiki, Chloe, and Seiji) that I still have to photoshop. Once it is done, I'll post it up on my thread and PM you.

Now who could that mysterious racer be...? And I bet it isn't Kazuhiko. He's not that snobbish to say to somebody let's race for no reason...

SPOILER
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ Today, 6:34 AM)
Aww... How sweet... in a comic kind of way... Scenes like this remind me of the time in my story when...

- Tomo is with his best friends Hiei and Ryusen
- Kasumi nursed him by carrying a big-ass syringe to dextrose him
- When Natsumi kept on making Tomo look like a fool
- Oh! And when I made Tomo rip his pants... then his undies in broad daylight, driving all the other guy friends nuts and WTF!?!

Looks like Kallen has the hots for Raymond too. I can tell pretty well. Raymond is definitely denying it.

To make sure I get the picture of Kallen right (since I have Raymond and Kazuhiko well pictured out in my head as I read), mind if you show a reference shot of her? or if you can draw good... a drawing of her.

Speaking of Raymond... I have an updated and cooler drawing of him in a quartet art (He, Daiki, Chloe, and Seiji) that I still have to photoshop. Once it is done, I'll post it up on my thread and PM you.

Now who could that mysterious racer be...? And I bet it isn't Kazuhiko. He's not that snobbish to say to somebody let's race for no reason...

SPOILER
Hm

Yeah, lol, I purposely made it comic, I like it better that way.

Hmm, a picture of Kallen?

Let me try to find one, I might be able to come up with one.

Hmm to tell you the truth, I still haven't named the mysterious racer. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Hahaha, but no worries, chapter 10 will feature a Ferrari in Touge racing!! YEAH!!

And Raymond is not denying it...more like he doesn't understand what is going on, his head is filled with cars. Hahaha
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

user posted image

Should look something like that.

If you watch any anime, you should very well know who she is, I did base my character off of her, as she is my favourite character.

And Raymond's GTR should look like the one in my sig, except for the colour being white instead of pale grey.

This post has been edited by Paladinoras on Sep 28 2009, 07:38 AM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

O_O wow. She's cute, i can tell you that. And wow... talk about coincidence. Raymond's GTR in your sig resembles Tomo's GT-R (except the rims, mines are BBS types and is blue).

Hmm... this gives me an idea. In (SPOILER WARNING) SPEED LEGEND V - The final portion of my series... Tomo returns to Japan after a fight with Daiki and leaving the team (he stayed with the Argentine queen for 3 months afterwards).
He returns to his roots and starts building rep even at the Wangan. I'd like Raymond to have 2 GTRs at this point: One based on your sig GTR and another one - a Mines R34 tune with the same rims. Tell me, which rims did you select in that GTR sig of yours?

Plus, I'd like Raymond to be the welcoming party to Tomo on the Wangan aside from his cousin-sister, who drives an FD. Mind if i? And they'll be having a match at Hakone (TXRD2) as well, where Kallen would show herself too (her pink GTR would be a C-west mod though, it's the only bodykit upgrade available for an R34 sad.gif ) Will it be alright? Oh, and please check Supido Densetsu S and leave a comment on what you think of it, I'll be updating it in a little while too. biggrin.gif

Very nice reference!! biggrin.gif
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 3 hours, 26 minutes ago)
O_O wow. She's cute, i can tell you that. And wow... talk about coincidence. Raymond's GTR in your sig resembles Tomo's GT-R (except the rims, mines are BBS types and is blue).

Hmm... this gives me an idea. In (SPOILER WARNING) SPEED LEGEND V - The final portion of my series... Tomo returns to Japan after a fight with Daiki and leaving the team (he stayed with the Argentine queen for 3 months afterwards).
He returns to his roots and starts building rep even at the Wangan. I'd like Raymond to have 2 GTRs at this point: One based on your sig GTR and another one - a Mines R34 tune with the same rims. Tell me, which rims did you select in that GTR sig of yours?

Plus, I'd like Raymond to be the welcoming party to Tomo on the Wangan aside from his cousin-sister, who drives an FD. Mind if i? And they'll be having a match at Hakone (TXRD2) as well, where Kallen would show herself too (her pink GTR would be a C-west mod though, it's the only bodykit upgrade available for an R34 sad.gif ) Will it be alright? Oh, and please check Supido Densetsu S and leave a comment on what you think of it, I'll be updating it in a little while too. biggrin.gif

Very nice reference!! biggrin.gif

Ahaha, yeah, she is, isn't she? I love that hair colour, but it should be more red, in all actuality.

And if you want Raymond to have two GT-Rs, I would prefer that his second one would be the new GT-R, white, of course, I'll PM you the specs. I am not sure what the timeframe is, but his car should be that if the GT-R has been released in your story.

The rims on my sig is the Yokohama Super Advan RS, btw.

And of course, my character stems from your story, so feel free to use them, as long as they stay in character. Hahaha.

And I already checked out parts of Speed Densetsu S, it's pretty good, as far as I can see. Different, but good.

PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Okay. The R35 will be out by Speed Legend V. It's also one of the cars of the Abolished (yes, another spoiler) clan... with one of them carrying an illegally, GOD-LIKE modified R35, with his minions: an Evo X, The new Impreza [wagon like in WMMT3dx], and the 370Z, all modded the same way - wreaking havoc down the Wangan, proving their worth to the king, they haven't known yet. But they do know Tomo's existence as the Pawn, who WAS supposed to be eliminated by the Prince, Daiki, who failed back in Hawaii.

And the timeframe is around 2008, when the 370 is just out.

Super Advan eh... putting things that way... and since TXRD2 doesn't have the Nismo body kit... i'll add that to my list and use that instead in place of the Mines in battling Tomo at Hakone. (These'll all come right after the ER34 vs FD3S RE Amemiya II - AH, yes. another spoiler battle coming up after Speed Densetsu S and Z)

You can check it now, it's updated
Paladinoras
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 5 hours, 41 minutes ago)
Okay. The R35 will be out by Speed Legend V. It's also one of the cars of the Abolished (yes, another spoiler) clan... with one of them carrying an illegally, GOD-LIKE modified R35, with his minions: an Evo X, The new Impreza [wagon like in WMMT3dx], and the 370Z, all modded the same way - wreaking havoc down the Wangan, proving their worth to the king, they haven't known yet. But they do know Tomo's existence as the Pawn, who WAS supposed to be eliminated by the Prince, Daiki, who failed back in Hawaii.

And the timeframe is around 2008, when the 370 is just out.

Super Advan eh... putting things that way... and since TXRD2 doesn't have the Nismo body kit... i'll add that to my list and use that instead in place of the Mines in battling Tomo at Hakone. (These'll all come right after the ER34 vs FD3S RE Amemiya II - AH, yes. another spoiler battle coming up after Speed Densetsu S and Z)

You can check it now, it's updated

Ahaha, yeah, awesome. I am loving the thought of his R35.

Well, do what you think is right. Hahaha.
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 04:03 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

She's Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass, right?

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Oct 2 2009, 04:07 AM
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 06:33 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (R_E_X @ 2 hours, 29 minutes ago)
She's Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass, right?

Bingo!!!

Yeah, she is. I based my character of off her.

Well, actually, only her name and her appearance. Their personalities are quite different.

Well, not really different, but not a carbon copy either. Hahaha
PMEmail Poster
R_E_X
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Midnight Sky King

which persona did you use? she is a frail and soft character on the outside, but when she fights as a warrior for resistance, her personality turns 180 degrees

This post has been edited by R_E_X on Oct 2 2009, 05:44 PM
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 2 2009, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (R_E_X @ 1 hour, 54 minutes ago)
which persona did you use? she is a frail and soft character on the outside, but when she fights as a warrior for resistance, her personality turns 180 degrees

Neither, I pretty much created a new personality, but I mostly use her ASS-KICKING-PILOT-AWESOMENESS side.

Cause it's just that awesome. grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

I got something that you'd like...

Here's a shot of Kallen's BNR34!! It's running down the high speed touge - Kirigamine.
user posted image

As a bonus, I have a shot of Makoto Morishita's ®* Z32. Not quite sure though if I got the rims right...
user posted image

Anyway... Enjoy... My update though would be a little late than expected as I have the comics of my latest Supido Densetsu S... no I mean Z... on the way (chapter 94) to be uploaded...

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Oct 8 2009, 06:06 AM
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 9 2009, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ Oct 7 2009, 06:24 PM)
I got something that you'd like...

Here's a shot of Kallen's BNR34!! It's running down the high speed touge - Kirigamine.
user posted image

As a bonus, I have a shot of Makoto Morishita's ®* Z32. Not quite sure though if I got the rims right...
user posted image

Anyway... Enjoy... My update though would be a little late than expected as I have the comics of my latest Supido Densetsu S... no I mean Z... on the way (chapter 94) to be uploaded...

Aweshummmm

What game is it anyways? Never seen anything like it.

And Makoto's Z32 is way off, dude, it is supposed to have a GT Wing and such. Not sure about rims dude. Hahaha
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Oct 9 2009, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

It HAS A GT wing. the only thing the game provides are universal thin typed ones. And I know hers ain't balanced in the centers but on the edges. The pic's colors just 'hides' the GT wing but it is there.

And the game is Kaido Touge no densetsu (JP) aka Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 (US)
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 9 2009, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 2 hours, 40 minutes ago)
It HAS A GT wing. the only thing the game provides are universal thin typed ones. And I know hers ain't balanced in the centers but on the edges. The pic's colors just 'hides' the GT wing but it is there.

And the game is Kaido Touge no densetsu (JP) aka Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 (US)

Ahh, I see.

Is the game for the PS2?
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Oct 11 2009, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

It Is for the PS2... far by the best looking and playable game next to Initial D Special Stage, Test Drive Unlimited, and of Course, Gran Turismo 4!!
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 11 2009, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 18 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
It Is for the PS2... far by the best looking and playable game next to Initial D Special Stage, Test Drive Unlimited, and of Course, Gran Turismo 4!!

Meh too bad my PS2 is scrapped.

And it's prolly gonna take a while before chapter 10 comes out... I got friggin mid-tests.
PMEmail Poster
Paladinoras
Posted: Oct 21 2009, 06:48 AM
Quote Post

Pimp It Up

Chapter 10 is 60% complete... Been real busy. But the story will go on, I won't let it die.

[ Post merged on Oct 22 2009, 01:11 AM ]
Chapter 10
Hakone’s Dark Prince

“Let’s race” Those words echoed around Raymond’s head. Without a moment’s hesitation, Raymond stood up and nodded his head. He looked closely at the man who challenged him. He was quite tall for the average Japanese. Raymond, being 6 foot 1, is generally taller than 70% of the people he meets on the street, but the man in front of him easily matches him, if not taller. Raymond could not examine his face however, as it is hidden underneath a racing helmet, common among professional race drivers. He could only see his eyes, with his visor being in a raised position. And his eyes were quite fearsome.

“Name’s Raymond Yamazaki, nice to meet you” Raymond said as he extended his hand to the man. The man looked at his hand for a while, and walked back to his car, refusing to shake Raymond’s hand. “If you can beat me…I’ll tell you my name.” he said in a hoarse voice, opening the door to his car. Raymond stared at his car. It was an FD, like Kazuhiko Aizawa’s…except that it was a Bathurst Type R, instead of the older R1 version. The car was fitted with a RE Amemiya bodykit, Enkei JS+M rims, and a bright red paintjob. “Hmph, fine, be that way, I am gonna smoke you” Raymond thought to himself, as he entered his car as well.

The two cars lined up, side by side, along the narrow streets of Hakone. There was no one to mark when the race starts… it was a stand-off, whoever moves first gets the advantage. Inside the Ferrari, Raymond was fiddling around with the transmission stick of his car. “Well, if you’re not gonna start, I sure as hell am not gonna wait for you!” he yelled, shifting to first gear and pressed down on the accelerator paddle, hurling his powerful Ferrari down into the mountain roads of Hakone. The race had begun…

Meanwhile….

A pink R34 was making its way down the roads of Hakone, at a time that would shame even the best touge drifters in Japan. In fact, the R has already outdrifted four cars within 5 minutes. Kallen was feeling incredibly bored, however. “Where is the fun in this, I wonder… I can’t reach speeds of over 250 km/h unless if I have a death wish, I need to brake every 10 seconds, and all the trees look alike.” she thought to herself, then quickly braked, shifted to third gear, and drifted through a sharp corner smoothly. “AHH, this is too frustrating… I am gonna get some coffee!” she muttered angrily to no one, and stopped by a parking lot nearby, buying a can of coffee at a nearby vending machine. Leaning against the door of her R, she slowly drank the hot coffee. “Today…was fun.” Kallen chuckled lightly as the mental image of Raymond soaked in cola returned to her head. I wonder if he feels the same way, Kallen silently pondered. Raymond is an incredibly kind and loyal person, once you get to know him, but he has an incredibly icy exterior, a byproduct of being called a gaijin since he was little, due to his striking blond hair and American father. Of course, being handsome, a lot of girls had tried…and subsequently failed, to try to make him their boyfriend. Kallen was the only girl who had ever managed to date Raymond so far. The same goes for Kallen. Despite having incredibly good looks, no man has ever managed to court her successfully, as she is too preoccupied with her car 90% of the time she spent awake. Such things also do not interest her, until now. She gazed at the stars above her. “I guess every princess has her own prince.” She mused, smiling. Whatever thoughts she might have had though, were cut short by the synchronized sound of a rotary engine and a V12 Ferrari engine.

“Damn it, what the hell is going on here???!!!” Raymond braked hard as a sharp hairpin corner approached. The FD in front of him drifted through the corner with ease. “Damn…at this rate, he is gonna leave me in the dust.” Raymond pressed on the accelerator pedal even harder, trying to make up for lost time. But it was pointless, whatever ground he made in the limited number of straight roads available in Hakone, the FD would increase the gap yet again after a corner. The Ferrari’s overflowing power became a disadvantage rather than an advantage on the mountain roads. Raymond have to brake to a near stop in order to negotiate a corner without crashing, and this is costing him the race.

“I am not gonna give up so easily though.” Raymond thought to himself. “After this, there is a long series of simple S-corners…I can overtake him there if I drive properly..” Another hairpin corner appeared in front of him. The gap between the two cars increased even further. “Damn it, if his lead keeps increasing, I’ll need a straight road the size of Wangan to catch up to him…” The reprieve that he so desperately wanted came soon after though, a straight road followed by a few S corners.

“It’s now or never!” Raymond shifted to fifth gear and pressed down hard on the accelerator. His Ferrari lurched forward, like a panther about to seize its prey. The S-turns approached fast. The FD in front of him easily drifted through the corners, sequentially, no less, maintaining his speed and line easily. Watching the car drift is not much different compared to observing a painting in the Louvre, or seeing Rodin’s famous sculpture…they are all beautiful works of art. Raymond however, have no time to admire the drift as he tried feverishly to catch up to the FD. Left corner…Right corner, short straight…left corner, right corner…. the two cars battled fiercely. Raymond, for the first time in the race, had a small advantage with his more powerful engine. The S corners did not really require significant amounts of cornering, so he could drive it down the road at a relatively faster speed compared to the FD. However, Raymond was taking a gigantic risk as well, driving his car recklessly, to the point where his car is mere milimetres away from the mountain barriers of Hakone. A slight mistake could mean a freefall down the mountain, and in all probability, death.

None of those mattered the the blonde driver behind the Ferrari. It was either victory or nothing at all. His dangerous driving however, granted him results, as his Ferrari are now mere inches away from overtaking the FD. And the remaining kilometre of the Hakone track has no more hairpin corners for the FD to increase the lead again. A left corner approached, and the FD drifted, covering the inner part of the corner. “Tsch, you are not gonna beat me that easy!” Raymond marginally let go of the gas to give him some space and yanked the steering wheel right, and quickly countersteered, using the Ferrari’s gigantic power output to try and pass the FD from the outer part of the corner. The last corner of the race, a long right corner approached. The actions each driver takes will decide who wins the race.

“You lose this race, FD!” Raymond yelled out, confident that the Ferrari’s more powerful engine will allow him to pass the FD. And he did, passing the FD with relative ease, and braked quickly, trying to lose as little speed as possible. “Brash. You lose this race.” the driver of the FD muttered. Raymond’s main plan was to overtake the FD, then block the road so that the FD could not regain the lead even if he tried. However, he doesn’t know that the FD could accelerate as it drifts, due to the perfect line it has taken in the previous corner. The driver of the FD did not take the inside part of the corner to block Raymond, but instead, to prepare for the last corner of the race. The FD’s rotary engine roared and instantaneously passed by the Ferrari, which had to brake.

Needless to say, the FD won the race. “DAMN!” Raymond punched his steering wheel. “I thought I had him! I thought this Ferrari was invincible!” He sighed loudly and parked at a lot nearby. The FD was also parked there, it’s driver leaning against the door, his helmet off. Raymond stepped out of his Italian powerhouse and looked at the face of the man who had defeated him. He was a handsome person, but he had this brooding, sad look on his face which made him look more depressed than handsome. Something was oddly familiar about him though, but Raymond could not indicate what it is.

“Good race.” Raymond tried to initiate a conversation. “Hmph, decent, I suppose, but you have ways to go before being a true racer.” The man replied, with an uncaring tone. “True, true” Raymond nodded. “But you have awesome Hakone skills…do you come here every night?” he asked. “Yeah…but it is very rare that someone could last as long as you did. Usually after a couple of corners, they are already out of sight. You’re not very good at touge racing though…” the man commented. “I’m a Wangan racer, I am not supposed to be good at touge!” Raymond replied, indignant. The man waved his hand dismissively. “A real racer is good in any track, be it a circuit, a mountain road, or Wangan. If you can’t do that, don’t bother racing at a..” “You talk too much, I would’ve smoked you already on Wangan.” Raymond interrupted, annoyed by the man’s condescending tone. “Foolish rookie, who do you think you are??!!” The FD driver stood up, his eyes flaring. The air between them was electric and two might have gone into a fistfight right then and there, if not for the sound of an RB26DETT engine. The pink R34 came and parked beside the two cars. Kallen gracefully stepped out of the car and looked at the two men in front of her.

“Brother, you should seriously learn how to socialize better.”

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 4 Pages  1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll