Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Singapore Threads: (5) 1 2 3 [4] 5

501 Pages  « 445 446 447 448 449 » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.65 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.65 average.  Rate:  
> Singapore Thread Ver.4, Land of the Rising Dot
vash944
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (acefire @ Today, 6:23 AM)
I'm coming more on the perspective of adaptability to new tracks to see if one is able to learn new tracks fast rather than bandwagoning the track.

It's also a good place to fish out those fake renames that can't play mirai for nuts.

well I agree on that statement... it shows how good driver/player can be on adaptability on-track...

just to weed out those track bandwagoneers like C1, osaka, and hakone

since then I usually spam the new maps just to see who is the better driver, and the last time I chose Yokohama track with one extremely good evo driver that I repected him does a very good job in adapting it and yeah I got 3rd out of 4th place laugh2.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cabbie
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,963

all just to make sure the guy got some skills ?
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

@BearZ

sorry im using mobile so its hard to answer part by part though i like that smile.gif

if ur talking bout mt2, then oh right no questions ask, its just the mt3 series.
Had way fond memories in mt2 than mt3 series.
U said compliments? Well yes for the old teams but not the new ones, the new ones actually make W.DvL look tame sleep.gif /theres old players individually that i hate their attitude since mt2 to now for example, the 2 stars and important guy_!_ opps

I used to thought TRD was a violent bunch *cough* (chris) till i vsed with some ppl that prove otherwise.
But since u reveal policy and runnings bout TRD, then i apologise if theres need be for any confusion, up to now i thought u guys have quite a big group cause i hear lots of ppl claiming they are from TRD before cause they are 'connected' in some ways, some even flash out tcs supra and gto to prove lol...
Its kinda werid thinking back, some dude shows up with TRD branded evo and starts ramming shit out of others, talks shit and goes 'how can u win when im from TRD'

They say u have to find out to believe, but some stuff are just so well made up its hard to not believe sleep.gif

[ Post merged on Mar 5 2013, 08:42 PM ]
QUOTE (acefire @ Today, 6:23 AM)
I'm coming more on the perspective of adaptability to new tracks to see if one is able to learn new tracks fast rather than bandwagoning the track.

It's also a good place to fish out those fake renames that can't play mirai for nuts.

u want to base on ta for recruitment then mirai is not a good one, 800hp tokyo metro within 12.20, adaptability test, flexibility test, endurance test, skills test. Not to mention vs test as well. New tracks can be learned if ur base if fine, like how i did my yoko osaka nagoya fukuoka, never taed in them but learned through rapid vsing.
PMEmail Poster
May@
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

SRSly Aserazu ikiteite

Member No.: 3,464

QUOTE (acefire @ Yesterday, 7:04 PM)
Cos just starting out ma. Later too strict then cannot find people. And mirai is not exactly a requirement, only an added bonus to secure positions if there are a lot of applicants(which I doubt)

How do you have team etiquette? I want to learn the way of how this works in the scene here.

Okay, I've been MIA from the Wangan scene for almost 6-8 months now but:

I'm guessing Mirai is a new map - I haven't played it but I'd definitely agree with Bear. Being new means everyone will want to play it. All the new kids will definitely play it like Osaka, Fukowaka (wtf idk how to spell it). You'd get kids who can't commit, kids who ONLY know how to play a particular map.

I'll talk about using C1 in a bit because someone (sorry I've lost track) mentioned that C1 is a map that ppl bandwagon.

A lot of newer teams think that just because they are in a team, they own the place (like omggz this is my territory, all the rest can fahk off..or omgzzz you owned my teammate? LAI 3v1, MF)

I could go on and on about teams but I think the issue has been settled.

[ Post merged on Mar 5 2013, 09:19 PM ]
QUOTE (acefire @ Yesterday, 3:13 PM)
Kallang leisure park is a fairly deserted place.

Kallang is fairly deserted but because I had a bad experience there, I don't think I'd go out of my way to go there to play.

Refer to the above portion of my post to find out more.

[ Post merged on Mar 5 2013, 09:28 PM ]
QUOTE (vash944 @ 2 hours, 14 minutes ago)
well I agree on that statement... it shows how good driver/player can be on adaptability on-track...

since then I usually spam the new maps just to see who is the better driver, and the last time I chose Yokohama track with one extremely good evo driver that I repected him does a very good job in adapting it and yeah I got 3rd out of 4th place laugh2.gif

"just to weed out those track bandwagoneers like C1, osaka, and hakone"

Seriously? First time I've heard that C1 is a 'track bandwagoneer'. May I know what you mean by it?

If you're saying that C1 is a map that a lot of people play right now - I unfortunately don't know about it but in my time (omg I sound so damn old) I've been playing C1 for the later half of my Wangan 'life' and I can tell you that 80% of the time people play Osaka or the newer maps. Not many people voluntarily choose C1. Even if they choose Yoko up, I'll go into C1 with the max HP (or whatever HP that people tend to choose for Yoko up).

Honestly, please don't lump C1 with Osaka. Osaka is (in all honesty) a merry-go-round. You just go around and around and even the smaller track is just a loop. C1 is the link between Yoko, NBL and then the Wangan line.

Hakone is outside of the main maps so I'm not even going to go there.

This post has been edited by May@ on Mar 5 2013, 09:37 PM
PMEmail Poster
cabbie
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Member No.: 5,963

maybe it C1 is whored in pinoy land.
PMEmail Poster
Kenzz
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

Broke my legs, also vsed BearZ's ghost and beat it... on an unrelated note.
No, BearZ ghost did not break my legs... i just didnt sleep well for week so my leg cramped hard and it hurt like hell.

Stuck at home until leg heals. Then goes see doctor
PM
Dare
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

So... Where do u guys play on saturdays again? And how do i get there
PMEmail PosterMSN
May@
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

SRSly Aserazu ikiteite

Y U NO ASK ME FIRST
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Also: beating bearz's ghost =/= beating bear

Just sayin
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kenzz
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

True, Ghost isn't the person. Its just a.i collected behaviour. its not 100% Bear Z.

=D
PM
Dare
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

QUOTE (May@ @ 10 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Y U NO ASK ME FIRST

Coz u no play
Lol
PMEmail PosterMSN
May@
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

SRSly Aserazu ikiteite

b-but X( I USED TO. I COULD.
PMEmail Poster
BearZ
  Posted: Mar 6 2013, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Oh! The BearZ!

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (vash944 @ 5 hours, 29 minutes ago)

i love hakone and C1 ... if u cant play ... C1 is out .... getting a SS or SSS rank but cant play Hakone? its OMG ...

Hakone is the faster map to earn 3 stars imo ....

[ Post merged on Mar 6 2013, 12:57 AM ]
QUOTE (RayoK @ 4 hours, 23 minutes ago)
@BearZ

sorry im using mobile so its hard to answer part by part though i like that smile.gif

if ur talking bout mt2, then oh right no questions ask, its just the mt3 series.
Had way fond memories in mt2 than mt3 series.
U said compliments? Well yes for the old teams but not the new ones, the new ones actually make W.DvL look tame sleep.gif /theres old players individually that i hate their attitude since mt2 to now for example, the 2 stars and important guy_!_ opps

I used to thought TRD was a violent bunch *cough* (chris) till i vsed with some ppl that prove otherwise.
But since u reveal policy and runnings bout TRD, then i apologise if theres need be for any confusion, up to now i thought u guys have quite a big group cause i hear lots of ppl claiming they are from TRD before cause they are 'connected' in some ways, some even flash out tcs supra and gto to prove lol...
Its kinda werid thinking back, some dude shows up with TRD branded evo and starts ramming shit out of others, talks shit and goes 'how can u win when im from TRD'

They say u have to find out to believe, but some stuff are just so well made up its hard to not believe sleep.gif

[ Post merged on Mar 5 2013, 08:42 PM ]

u want to base on ta for recruitment then mirai is not a good one, 800hp tokyo metro within 12.20, adaptability test, flexibility test, endurance test, skills test. Not to mention vs test as well. New tracks can be learned if ur base if fine, like how i did my yoko osaka nagoya fukuoka, never taed in them but learned through rapid vsing.

i can only say Chris is the only violent one which he has made improvements ... but not as much as i wanted but he did improved ...

i think we can claim that we are the biggest group in Singapore, its not uncommon to hear someone using our name to do bad stuff in the old days or even till now ... not to mention that my members have a habit of losing their cards last time which there is nothing can be done ...

we always come in a big group and leave in a group ... since MT3, our activities has been confined to meeting up, eating, movies and shopping not to mention knowing each other more than just a hi bye face ...

not going to finger point but i know that there are some teams which used our team name to try to shoot themselves to fame ...

W.Dev used to be a nice bunch of peeps ... ever since the new blood took over, it has been upside down ... that i know sometimes we give a word of advise but then its never our policy to interfere

[ Post merged on Mar 6 2013, 12:59 AM ]
QUOTE (grimsolace @ 1 hour, 36 minutes ago)
Broke my legs, also vsed BearZ's ghost and beat it... on an unrelated note.
No, BearZ ghost did not break my legs... i just didnt sleep well for week so my leg cramped hard and it hurt like hell.

Stuck at home until leg heals. Then goes see doctor

nice ... now at least i have more choices ... i dun want to just wait for those from HK to play my ghost ... its hindering my progress for the dress up ... laugh.gif
vash944
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (cabbie @ 1 hour, 42 minutes ago)
maybe it C1 is whored in pinoy land.

Mostly used by higher level players... not whored much by degenerates, degenrerates loves osaka and even bandwagon cars used by better players agreed mostly on c1 so far if M@ya might take it as a negative bandwagon... then that's my 2 cents in my local area, i'd rather go C1 all day than osaka and hakone

@bearz
Hakone is my kryptonite and maybe because of slower reaction time to cope the turns... and it.is true Hakone is the shortest track
May@
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

SRSly Aserazu ikiteite

QUOTE (vash944 @ 53 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
Mostly used by higher level players... not whored much by degenerates, degenrerates loves osaka and even bandwagon cars used by better players agreed mostly on c1 so far if M@ya might take it as a negative bandwagon... then that's my 2 cents in my local area, i'd rather go C1 all day than osaka and hakone

@bearz
Hakone is my kryptonite and maybe because of slower reaction time to cope the turns... and it.is true Hakone is the shortest track

*bluntly* you got my name wrong.

that aside...

I'm just saying that when I played last time, not many people would play C1 if they could.

i.e. Random Map gives them C1, or the majority picks C1, then too bad. Not many people would actually choose C1.
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 03:42 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (BearZ @ 2 hours, 59 minutes ago)
i can only say Chris is the only violent one which he has made improvements ... but not as much as i wanted but he did improved ...

i think we can claim that we are the biggest group in Singapore, its not uncommon to hear someone using our name to do bad stuff in the old days or even till now ... not to mention that my members have a habit of losing their cards last time which there is nothing can be done ...

we always come in a big group and leave in a group ... since MT3, our activities has been confined to meeting up, eating, movies and shopping not to mention knowing each other more than just a hi bye face ...

not going to finger point but i know that there are some teams which used our team name to try to shoot themselves to fame ...

W.Dev used to be a nice bunch of peeps ... ever since the new blood took over, it has been upside down ... that i know sometimes we give a word of advise but then its never our policy to interfere

oh now im confused, is it W.DvL or W.DEV? I remember it was the former before new ppl took over and somehow became the latter. Used to vs them, i will always aim for that aeroplane at hakone outbound and make their blue r32(just nice there always is) fly like the blue harry potter car and go LOL... Actually what u all did for meetups, new gen teams are doing it too. And from recent soran's saga, i figure new gen teams just add add add non stop,
PMEmail Poster
Soran
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

Black Emperor

Member No.: 5,047

QUOTE (RayoK @ 17 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
oh now im confused, is it W.DvL or W.DEV? I remember it was the former before new ppl took over and somehow became the latter. Used to vs them, i will always aim for that aeroplane at hakone outbound and make their blue r32(just nice there always is) fly like the blue harry potter car and go LOL... Actually what u all did for meetups, new gen teams are doing it too. And from recent soran's saga, i figure new gen teams just add add add non stop,

There are so many teams these days its quite confusing laugh.gif

S>E<T i always remember them for fishing GUEST cars and their really bad habit of destroying machines back in 3DX+ . The recent FB saga only showed that they are continuing to do it.

In any case i do agree that for any new member to a team, he must be able to get along with everyone else in it. Better to get a friendly guy with average skill than a top-level player with no EQ whatsoever
PMEmail PosterMSN
BearZ
  Posted: Mar 6 2013, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

Oh! The BearZ!

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (RayoK @ 32 minutes, 38 seconds ago)

ya ... jus copying i should say ... prolly should see how long they can last ...
now i have only 1 member left who haven finish his studies and army and a few has taken my advise to on wards with a degree ...

[ Post merged on Mar 6 2013, 04:16 AM ]
QUOTE (Soran @ 15 minutes, 54 seconds ago)
Better to get a friendly guy with average skill than a top-level player with no EQ whatsoever

this i definitely agree ... has always been the main principal happy.gif
RayoK
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 04:36 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

siao siao, they post big big 'S>E<T has come a long way'
but from their post and pics, more like their clicks in the team only.

I want go play with them ^^
My gto is starting to act up funny from having too many coins and too little starts.

And anyway if you are unhappy with me, my name is Chow Yun Fat and, i will be waiting to see you in real life. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Tamamo
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,689

QUOTE (Dare @ 5 hours, 31 minutes ago)
So... Where do u guys play on saturdays again? And how do i get there

Well , I guess Bugis is one of those places that we can start off with... acefire and a few others used to go to Suntec every sat night to play ... but since it closed down we have yet to decide a new location to play at. ><

PMEmail Poster
date
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,763

i am jus waiting for the new update to arrive on international versions, tofu car, bumblebee, nissan fuga and stingrays are the new cars this time, and the pajero too, i jus wan to play the tofu car and pajero

but if namco decides NOT to release the update then............
PMEmail Poster
Speedster
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 8,867

Oh there will be an update huh .. thats why cant find ae86 codes online ..

cant wait for my tofu car ~ gonna deliver down hakone !! xD

Btw what happened to Bugis ?
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (May@ @ Today, 1:53 AM)
*bluntly* you got my name wrong.

that aside...

I'm just saying that when I played last time, not many people would play C1 if they could.

i.e. Random Map gives them C1, or the majority picks C1, then too bad. Not many people would actually choose C1.

my bad... seems im getting blind now... =\

acefire
Posted: Mar 6 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Odd Della Robbia

Member No.: 4,454

QUOTE (Speedster @ 7 hours, 6 minutes ago)
Oh there will be an update huh .. thats why cant find ae86 codes online ..

cant wait for my tofu car ~ gonna deliver down hakone !! xD

Btw what happened to Bugis ?

Nothing happened to bugis.
PMEmail Poster
Tamamo
Posted: Mar 7 2013, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 8,689

Surprisingly enough , tofu car doesn't appeal to me being a highway car. Hopefully it isnt as good , then can eat stars
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 501 Pages  « 445 446 447 448 449 » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll