Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Geo For Moderator!, Sign it everyboedehh
DOHC
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 374

QUOTE (Apex Carver @ 36 minutes, 27 seconds ago)
How did you guess? tongue.gif

And you forgot Perry. smile.gif

Perry is God so it doesn count it like asking who created the universe

We will have more mods posting then actual memebrs
PMEmail Poster
GT3 RS
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

WME King Cat

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 5,053

One thing I dont get is we have the blue global mod link on the online list....but we dont actually have any global mods

Why is that?
PM
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Semi-active Godly User

Member No.: 179

Yeah, we had one... forgot who he was... was his name Micheal or something?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
GT3 RS
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

WME King Cat

Well.....maybe Geo could fill that spot?
PM
DOHC
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Disregard that i suck cocks

Yeah Micheal is the only who was a global moderator but what happen to him and tne rest of Old wmme

This post has been edited by DOHC on Jan 27 2010, 01:13 PM
PMEmail Poster
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

WME Semi-active Godly User

Member No.: 179

Yeah, what happened to AsukuraZ?
DOHC
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

i like nuts

QUOTE (ImmortalDrifter @ 5 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
Yeah, what happened to AsukuraZ?

His own own b& hammer banned him cool.gif he was using it left to right from i recall
PMEmail Poster
Jerada
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Black Pressure

Member No.: 5,653

I don't see what's the big problem with this petition. And why you guys are fighting over it. All I can see is that geo wants to help this place out. That guy is almost always online here 24/7. If he became a mod that could be of good use to all of us. Yes all of us.

The moderators are busy in life I understand that same as I am also as busy with life. Geo also has a life but a part of his life is he's like a pro in maximum tune. I know sometimes he can be harsh too in saying what he thinks about our ways on the game. But he knows a lot and I respect him too a lot.

All I'm saying is:
1. He knows a lot about the game.
2. He can be of great help to us members when something bad comes up.
3. He can also be of great help to the moderators and admins since he can do some of the jobs himself.
4. We need some more moderation here in the forums, he can fill that place up.
5. He is one of the members and well respected as well.
6. I don't see any problem why he shouldn't be a moderator.

Well maybe that's just me, but I really don't see any point on why you guys are battling all over this and just not let that guy be a mod.

And in case someone gets offended. I'm sorry but I'm not trying to hurt someone here I'm just giving out my opinion and what I believe here. If you have another point in mind and think I am an idiot for thinking this up. Then that's your opinion and I shall respect that too.
PMEmail Poster
ac101
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

絶対領域 ratio: best math ratio EVER

Member No.: 903

im just worried about geo being power-crazy and abusing the title of Moderator...
like a certain *someone* did before and got his powers removed...
*looks at xe.......*
PMEmail Poster
GT3 RS
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

WME King Cat

I was just about to say that.....yes,he would probably abuse it sometimes
But hes a cool guy....then again,you never know
PM
Geo
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (ac101 @ 2 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
im just worried about geo being power-crazy and abusing the title of Moderator...
like a certain *someone* did before and got his powers removed...
*looks at xe.......*

The worst power abuse that would happen is if I did an Arty and gave everyone in the Aus thread verbals. If I was drunk. Very, very drunk. Which I probably wouldn't even be at a computer.
PMEmail PosterMSN
RemieGino14
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 02:06 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 766

QUOTE (Jerada)
The moderators are busy in life I understand that same as I am also as busy with life. Geo also has a life but a part of his life is he's like a pro in maximum tune. I know sometimes he can be harsh too in saying what he thinks about our ways on the game. But he knows a lot and I respect him too a lot.

Well thing is, its not much about being informative at a game. I mean you can only know so much, I'm sure Geo would ask people questions too.

Example, 2/3 of the population on WME probably don't know that the Honda NSX and S2K IS in WMMT1, but its not unlocked through the mother board because of the producers. Its locked away because they don't have Honda's rights and such forth, but IT IS in the game.

There's no car model, only has the shadow and the tachometer. Whenever you use the cars and you tap anything, either the NSX or the S2K will become that object and glitch the game (Meaning it'll freeze it.)

Being informative is great and all, but its also how well you can cope with a situation. How well can you deal with "douche bags" and so on and so forth. Being good at maximum tune is just a plus.

All of this is just through my perspective though, not completely sure if I'm wording everything right, but yeah just my 2 cents on that.

QUOTE (Jerada)
Well maybe that's just me, but I really don't see any point on why you guys are battling all over this and just not let that guy be a mod.

Erm...I don't think it was a matter about fighting over Geo being Mod, I think it was other members saying they would be fit for mods as well. I don't know. I've got a vote in for Geo, but I've thrown in my pre-cautions.

- RemieGino14 -
Jerada
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 02:13 AM
Quote Post

Black Pressure

Member No.: 5,653

@RemieGino14
I think I get what you mean XD knowing about the game doesn't mean you know anything about handling people right? Well I believe he could handle people well. I mean even though he is harsh sometimes he can still cool his head right?

Oh is that so? Well the J has already said his words on that and all I can see about that is jelousy. Forcing their way in makes it look bad. Petitioning your way in? Looks better to me XD Besides as the J said "Geo has got the people with him" XD well not really the exact words but I believe you guys get it XD

PS: I thank you for the info about those hondas XD that was some nice information you gave XD
PMEmail Poster
RemieGino14
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 766

Yeah not alot of people about that, but then again, thats 05 news. Really old. People that hacked out the NSX and S2K are the same people I believe that hacked out the Gembella in WMMT2.

I'm guessing they didn't wanna continue trying for the Hondas since there was no image for it and that would seriously mess up the game if anyone got their hands on it. Possibly mess up the machine, who knows.

Anyways, well not much about handling people (Sounds rather dirty, but anywho), but more of handling situations, misunderstandings and other complicated scenarios, but I guess it could go that way too.

- RemieGino14 -
DOHC
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

i like nuts

I know this thing has been going for like 4 pages does anybody know what is going to happen?
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

The Immortal Kaos Emperor
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 367

To be perfectly honest I don't think Geo will get a mod spot just for this thread but it's certainly something that will be considered if the forum really needs a new moderator.
PMEmail Poster
DOHC
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

i like nuts

QUOTE (The J @ 23 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
To be perfectly honest I don't think Geo will get a mod spot just for this thread but it's certainly something that will be considered if the forum really needs a new moderator.

Might as well close a thread that has no point to it anymore
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Let's give it a day. This thread will be closed by close of business 1700hrs Pacific Standard 31 Jan 2010 to allow any parting remarks on this subject to be voiced.
PMEmail Poster
DOHC
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Will this be sticky for future reference?
PMEmail Poster
The J
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Unless someone assassinates Perry and all of the Moderating team (sounds like a fun web movie I can make) I'm sure we'll remember this petition. It's not something that a new member would necessarily need or want to see going into the feedback section which is what most of us look for in stickied topics.
PMEmail Poster
Geo
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

QUOTE (The J @ Today, 5:01 AM)

Souuuuuuunnnnndddddddssssss good.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Midnight Star
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

N-NANI?!?!

Member No.: 33

I want to remind those people who are complaining about how the current mods aren't on to delete threads, there's a little function which makes our lives a hell of a lot easier. It's the report function.

I can personally say that I don't browse as much as I used to. I'm a full time student and working a job on the side, soon 2. But I do check my email every day, once or twice. If you use the report function, you send an email to the moderators with a link to the exact post you've warned us and a reason. This lets us do our job without having to lurk the forums for trouble.

So if how bout using the report function a bit more guys, rather than just seeing a thread that doesn't belong and say the mods aren't doing their job because it's still there.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Geo
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

QUOTE (Midnight Star @ 27 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
I want to remind those people who are complaining about how the current mods aren't on to delete threads, there's a little function which makes our lives a hell of a lot easier. It's the report function.

I can personally say that I don't browse as much as I used to. I'm a full time student and working a job on the side, soon 2. But I do check my email every day, once or twice. If you use the report function, you send an email to the moderators with a link to the exact post you've warned us and a reason. This lets us do our job without having to lurk the forums for trouble.

So if how bout using the report function a bit more guys, rather than just seeing a thread that doesn't belong and say the mods aren't doing their job because it's still there.

+1 to that. Also howabout telling mini-mods to shutup about telling mods to delete a thread? All they say is "blahblahblah mods plz close thread" and asside from that, they don't report anything or even try answerig a question (if a thread is made such as etc.). Basically they are encouraging PC+1s.
PMEmail PosterMSN
GT3 RS
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

WME King Cat

QUOTE (Geo @ 14 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
+1 to that. Also howabout telling mini-mods to shutup about telling mods to delete a thread? All they say is "blahblahblah mods plz close thread" and asside from that, they don't report anything or even try answerig a question (if a thread is made such as etc.). Basically they are encouraging PC+1s.

Im pretty sure we all know of someone who is like that
PM
Saint
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 5,801

Does it count as a mini mod when a non-mod says the typical 'please read the forum guidelines' stuffs whenever new members introduce themselves? I remember I was already told about it automatically when I register... so dunno if that was necessary.

This post has been edited by Saint on Jan 30 2010, 10:03 PM
PMMSN

Topic Options 5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll