Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

31 Pages  « 25 26 27 28 29 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Location Directory UPDATED 10/29/2015, Find a machine, worldwide.
almightytora
Posted: Apr 11 2017, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,971

QUOTE (tezuka_ @ Apr 7 2017, 01:42 AM)
I'm not sure if this location is added since the first time they got the cabinets in last year but i'll just put it in anyways.

Australia

Timezone Geelong
Address: 89 Malop St, Geelong VIC 3220
Hours: Monday 10am–10pm Tuesday 10am–10pm Wednesday 10am–10pm Thursday 10am–10pm Friday 10am–10pm Saturday 10am–10pm Sunday 10am–10pm
Cost for a game: $2.00 Standard $1.80 VIP
Card Renewal: $5
Notes: Tel. (03) 5222 6050, 2nd Update Installed.
Cabinets:
    (4) WMMT 5DX + 1 Wangan Terminal
Source(s): tezuka_
Last updated: 7/04/2017

Thanks! I have added this location to my local worldwide copy.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 11 2017, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ Apr 7 2017, 02:02 AM)
anyways... that code thing started since WMMT4 in international version... here is my old picture of WMMT4 my page portal thing highlighted is the time and the place you last played and the search code probably deleted on WMMT5
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Vas...e4.png~original

correction... it should be Play Info instead, this is the recent 5DX my page  rolleyes.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Vas...7v.png~original

Ok. I pulled the info from my card and it shows this. (I erased my search option, cuz I'm not that great!)

As you can see, it shows the name of the arcade in full, like in the listings.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 14 2017, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

I got a very huge surprise when I visited All Amusement - Burbank Media Center earlier today. They have been given another chance again!

LA Weekly article: http://www.laweekly.com/arts/las-last-mall...ter-all-7993823

I was told by one of the workers that they will indeed be moving to the 3rd floor and reopening by the end of May, complete with a card system (instead of tokens), and get this... with WMMT 5! That would be amazing, as this arcade definitely needs an upgrade, and this would definitely boost the arcade's business.

Here is the updated listing, as of this post:

All Amusement - Burbank Media Center
Address: 201 E Magnolia Blvd #128, Burbank, CA 91502 - (818) 557-6558
Hours: M - F 10a - 9p, Sat 10a - 8p, Sun 10:30a - 7p
Cost for a game: WMMT 3: 4 tokens ($1.00), WMMT 2: 2 tokens ($0.50)
Card Renewal: 14 tokens ($3.50)
Notes: WMMT 3: #2 - Cannot use 2nd, 4th, or 6th gear (goes to Neutral); USE AUTOMATIC. WMMT 2: Despite display saying “Insert 1 coin(s)”, it does take 2 tokens to play. ARCADE MOVING! Last day of operation at current location: Saturday, 04/15/17 - Arcade will be on the 3rd floor starting end of May. They will supposedly be switching to a card system and also getting WMMT 5. Stay tuned...
Cabinets:
  • (2) WMMT 3
  • (1) WMMT 2
Source(s): almightytora
Last updated: 04/14/17

This post has been edited by almightytora on Apr 14 2017, 10:53 PM
PMEmail Poster
Neo0r0chiaku
Posted: Apr 18 2017, 01:02 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 10,710

Exton Square Mall
172 Exton Square Parkway
Exton, PA 19341
484-252-2819

I confirm that this location, which is Round 1, has Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 with the Banapassports on sale at the register for 7 bucks. They have 8 cabinets costing 6 credits or 1.50 per play. Any other info needed?

Edit: Looks like I can't upload photos of the cabinets. Hopefully if anyone is in this area should organize a meet up.

This post has been edited by Neo0r0chiaku on Apr 18 2017, 01:04 PM
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 18 2017, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Neo0r0chiaku @ 8 hours, 45 minutes ago)
I confirm that this location, which is Round 1, has Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 with the Banapassports on sale at the register for 7 bucks. They have 8 cabinets costing 6 credits or 1.50 per play. Any other info needed?

Edit: Looks like I can't upload photos of the cabinets. Hopefully if anyone is in this area should organize a meet up.

Thanks for the update!

How much does the Banapassport cost at the Terminal?

Could you please look at the swiper and attempt to purchase a new card (but obviously don't purchase one).

e.g. 4 credits, 7 swipes (will say CREDIT 00/07 on the bottom right corner).

===

Also have updated a few Southern California locations.

Round 1 - Puente Hills Mall has (8) WMMT 5 cabinets and (2) Terminals now.
Speedzone Los Angeles got rid of the two broken WMMT 3 cabinets.
Verified Round 1 - Moreno Valley Mall has WMMT 5, and has Banapassports for only $4.50 (almost as cheap as Camelot Golfland's $4.00).
I bought the last James Games WMMT 3 card. They will be getting more soon. Only the right cabinet has Initial D 4 cards now.

This post has been edited by almightytora on Apr 20 2017, 04:53 PM
PMEmail Poster
Neo0r0chiaku
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Thanks for the update!

How much does the Banapassport cost at the Terminal?

Could you please look at the swiper and attempt to purchase a new card (but obviously don't purchase one).

e.g. 4 credits, 7 swipes (will say CREDIT 00/07 on the bottom right corner).

The banapassports are sold and purchased at the main front registers of Round 1. There is a banapassort terminal beside the cabinets. Although there should be a sign stating they sell them at the main register. I thought there were sold out based on the terminal.

The terminal only had a paper money retriever, hole where the banapassports come out, and the square to scan your banapassport.

By swiping you mean the round 1 card? It only takes one swipe to play the game which needs 6 credits.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Neo0r0chiaku @ 2 hours, 43 minutes ago)
The banapassports are sold and purchased at the main front registers of Round 1. There is a banapassort terminal beside the cabinets. Although there should be a sign stating they sell them at the main register. I thought there were sold out based on the terminal.

The terminal only had a paper money retriever, hole where the banapassports come out, and the square to scan your banapassport.

By swiping you mean the round 1 card? It only takes one swipe to play the game which needs 6 credits.

The Terminal should still be on saying "Please touch the screen".

If the Banapassports are out of stock at the Terminal, when you touch the area where it says you want to buy a new Banapassport, it will say there are no more on the next screen. That happened to me at one location yesterday when checking prices.

By what you're saying (paper money retriever), they haven't even put a swiper on the Terminal yet.

The way to find out they don't have cards at the cabinets itself is by letting the attract mode finish (you'll see "Maximum Tune", then "5", then "Maximum Tune 5"). On the next screen, in the upper left corner where it tells you how many cabinets are linked, it will say "This machine does not sell the new card" in yellow below that.

This post has been edited by almightytora on Apr 19 2017, 10:58 AM
PMEmail Poster
Neo0r0chiaku
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

If the Banapassports are out of stock at the Terminal, when you touch the area where it says you want to buy a new Banapassport, it will say there are no more on the next screen. That happened to me at one location yesterday when checking prices.

Yes, that is how I found out that the terminal were out of banapassports. There is no swipe device to use the round 1 card. I will check on the cabinets about the cards the next time I go.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Neo0r0chiaku @ 1 hour, 16 minutes ago)

Yes, that is how I found out that the terminal were out of banapassports. There is no swipe device to use the round 1 card. I will check on the cabinets about the cards the next time I go.

One would assume they won't be sold at the cabinets, as $7.00 isn't a multiple of $1.50, but we're talking Round 1 here... where cards range from $4.50 to $7.00.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 24 2017, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

UPDATE (04/24/17) - Updated a few Southern California locations.

Family Arcade has WMMT 5, with the lowest game cost ever!

Here is the listing as of yesterday's update:

Family Arcade
Address: 876 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029 - (323) 660-8180
Hours: 8:30a – 1:30a daily
Cost for a game: WMMT 3DX PLUS: $0.50, WMMT 5: $1.00
Card Renewal: WMMT 3DX PLUS: $4.00
Cost for a Banapassport: $7.00 at the cabinets and Terminal
Notes: Parking lot in the back is open after 5pm M - F, and all day Sat - Sun. Only location that has WMMT 3DX PLUS cards, and you're gonna pay for it. WMMT 5: Time Trial "Extended Courses" are only $1.00 extra here!
Cabinets:
  • (2) WMMT 3DX PLUS
  • (4) WMMT 5 and (1) Terminal
Source(s): almightytora
Last updated: 04/23/17
PMEmail Poster
Lazy_Drifter08
Posted: Apr 27 2017, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 750

QUOTE (almightytora @ Mar 21 2017, 02:36 PM)
My friend in GA actually confirmed now that the Round 1 has WMMT 5. (He took pictures this time. laugh.gif) Can anyone confirm the Banapassport price... If it's sold at the cabinet (e.g. 4 swipes), the Terminal only (e.g. 7 swipes at 4 credits), and/or the front desk ($7)?

Round 1 - The Mall at Stonecrest
Address: 2929 Turner Hill Rd Suite 2800, Lithonia, GA 30038 - (678) 367-4634
Hours: 10a - 2a daily. 18+ after 10p, 21+ after midnight
Cost for a game: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): 1 swipe ($0.75), WMMT 5: 1 swipe ($1.50)
Card Renewal: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): None of the cabinets have cards
Cost for a Banapassport: WMMT 5: Unknown
Notes: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): These are Japanese cabinets. Game is on Time Play. Cabinets are not linked.
Cabinets:

• (2) WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese)

Source(s): Lazy_Drifter08, Bemani-Tiger
Last updated: 03/04/17

Just to update, we now have 8 MT5 cabinets.
Banapassports are 5 swipes I believe.
Only of the two 3DX machines is working. The other has been down since opening.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: Apr 27 2017, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Lazy_Drifter08 @ 9 minutes, 57 seconds ago)

Just to update, we now have 8 MT5 cabinets.
Banapassports are 5 swipes I believe.
Only of the two 3DX machines is working. The other has been down since opening.

Updated the listing with your info.

I am going to assume 2 Terminals, as an arcade cannot get 8 WMMT 5 cabinets without getting 2 Terminals.

Please be advised that I do need to know if the cards are sold at the cabinets too, or just at the Terminal. Round 1 tends to price the cabinets and the Terminal differently, so "5 swipes" at 6 credits a swipe (cabinet price) = $7.50, which seems steep.

Also, which of the two 3DX PLUS cabinets isn't working? Left side or right side?

Cost for a game: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): 1 swipe ($0.75), WMMT 5: 1 swipe ($1.50)
Card Renewal: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): None of the cabinets have cards
Cost for a Banapassport: WMMT 5: 5 swipes ($7.50)
Notes: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): These are Japanese cabinets. Game is on Time Play. Cabinets are not linked. One cabinet out of order.
Cabinets:
  • (8) WMMT 5 and (2) Terminals

Source(s): Lazy_Drifter08
Last updated: 04/27/17
PMEmail Poster
Lazy_Drifter08
Posted: Apr 28 2017, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

QUOTE (almightytora @ Yesterday, 6:56 PM)

Sorry if the pics are too large.
8 MT5 cabs with 2 Terminals. (planning to stay in this layout from picture for a while from what I've heard by a tech). 1st set Cabinets had banapassports when they arrived and slowly ran out one by one with only a few remaining on a single cab. Haven't confirmed if more cards came with the new cabinets. 1st terminal didn't have cards since arrival. Will update with price of the passport (Price per swipe) and what machines have them (and if it will be standard white or MT5 designs).

3DX cabinet left side, screen/sound isn't working. Something internal is the issue. Unknown time when it will be repaired, if it will be repaired (tech hasn't heard any news about it.) It only had a few cards upon arrival and has ran out since then.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5312 x 2988. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Apr 28 2017, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (almightytora @ Yesterday, 3:56 PM)
I am going to assume 2 Terminals, as an arcade cannot get 8 WMMT 5 cabinets without getting 2 Terminals.

you are correct about 1 terminal for 4 cabinet for WMMT5 set...

if my observation is correct the terminal is also a gateway for the LAN cable for the Internet while the 4 cabinets are connected thru LAN cables and assuming on the Terminal has a 5 port switch/router
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
almightytora
Posted: Apr 30 2017, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Lazy_Drifter08 @ Apr 28 2017, 06:00 PM)
Sorry if the pics are too large.
8 MT5 cabs with 2 Terminals. (planning to stay in this layout from picture for a while from what I've heard by a tech). 1st set Cabinets had banapassports when they arrived and slowly ran out one by one with only a few remaining on a single cab. Haven't confirmed if more cards came with the new cabinets. 1st terminal didn't have cards since arrival. Will update with price of the passport (Price per swipe) and what machines have them (and if it will be standard white or MT5 designs).

3DX cabinet left side, screen/sound isn't working. Something internal is the issue. Unknown time when it will be repaired, if it will be repaired (tech hasn't heard any news about it.)  It only had  a few cards upon arrival and has ran out since then.

http://i.imgur.com/8qO43LU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8zMxher.jpg

Thanks for the update! It's rare to see no one playing it, but you'll see which ones don't have the cards by what I explained earlier.

Funny how in your WMMT 5 pic, the cabinets aren't connected to the network (proof is the yellow box under how many coins are needed to start).

That goes for everyone: If the cabinets have that yellow bar, ask the tech to get into test mode and out of it to reboot the network connection. (Unless it is the system maintenance time every month.)

This post has been edited by almightytora on Apr 30 2017, 10:26 AM
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: May 3 2017, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,838

Playtime Chatswood

Economy cabinets
$2 to play
$6 Banapassport
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Lazy_Drifter08
Posted: May 3 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Update for USA/Georgia/Stonecrest Round1

So I stand corrected, the parts shipped faster than expected, so the 3DX cabinet is working but still without cards.

2 of the left 4 machines have cards, neither of the 2 terminals has cards, and 2 of the right 4 machines have cards. Didn't buy a card but it does show 5 swipes for a passport, which are the plain white ones.

It goes for the machines with X being empty. X/X/0/0 0/X/X/0.

Will note that this location gets common connection errors (the one that can be fixed with a simple reset of the router/terminal/machine) every once in a while. The issue being it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours to get an Arcade Technician to come over and perform the reset.

Might buy a card next visit to see the actual cost per swipe to purchase a banapassport.
Will update if anything breaks, issues arise, price changes, etc.

Pics for reference from visit.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 5312 x 2988. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2988 x 5312. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: May 4 2017, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Lazy_Drifter08 @ Yesterday, 6:37 PM)
Update for USA/Georgia/Stonecrest Round1

So I stand corrected, the parts shipped faster than expected, so the 3DX cabinet is working but still without cards. 

2 of the left 4 machines have cards, neither of the 2 terminals has cards, and 2 of the right 4 machines have cards. Didn't buy a card but it does show 5 swipes for a passport, which are the plain white ones.

It goes for the machines with X being empty. X/X/0/0  0/X/X/0.

Will note that this location gets common connection errors (the one that can be fixed with a simple reset of the router/terminal/machine) every once in a while. The issue being it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours to get an Arcade Technician to come over and perform the reset.

Might buy a card next visit to see the actual cost per swipe to purchase a banapassport.
Will update if anything breaks, issues arise, price changes, etc.

Pics for reference from visit.
http://i.imgur.com/H1Y2JoK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M9EWo1G.jpg

Thanks for the update and the pictures! Now I know that the WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese) cabinets have the card readers disabled.

Here is your updated listing:

Card Renewal: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): N/A - Both card readers are disabled
Cost for a Banapassport: WMMT 5: 5 swipes ($7.50)
Notes: WMMT 3DX PLUS (Japanese): These are Japanese cabinets. Game is on Time Play. Cabinets are not linked. WMMT 5: #1, #2, #6, #7 cabinets, and both Terminals out of cards as of date below. Location gets network disconnections often.
Cabinets:
  • (8) WMMT 5 and (2) Terminals

Source(s): Lazy_Drifter08
Last updated: 05/04/17
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: May 4 2017, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (EdwardHeartsU @ Yesterday, 5:53 PM)
Playtime Chatswood

Economy cabinets
$2 to play
$6 Banapassport

Where is this? Need more details than just this.
PMEmail Poster
Rick
Posted: May 8 2017, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 1,530

Since noone from my area posted this yet (or even visits the forums), I might as well do it.....

Amusement 2000
Address:1381 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec
Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 11AM–3AM, Friday and Saturday: 11AM–4:30AM, Sunday: 10:30AM–3AM
Cost for a game: 4 tokens
Cost to continue: 4 tokens
Cost for a Banapassport: 10 bucks at the counter/40 tokens at the Cabinet

Cabinets:
(4) WMMT5 (lhd)
(1) Terminal

PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: May 8 2017, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (Rick @ 5 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Since noone from my area posted this yet (or even visits the forums), I might as well do it.....

Amusement 2000
Address:1381 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec
Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 11AM–3AM, Friday and Saturday: 11AM–4:30AM, Sunday: 10:30AM–3AM
Cost to continue: 4 tokens
Cost for a Banapassport: 10 bucks at the counter/40 tokens at the Cabinet

Cabinets:
(4) WMMT5 (lhd)
(1) Terminal

Did they get rid of their (4) WMMT 3 cabinets? I'm going to assume so, unless you tell me otherwise.

Updated the listing with your info.

Amusement 2000
Address: 1381 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec
Hours: M - Thurs 11a - 3a, F - Sat 11a - 4:30a, Sun 10:30a - 3a
Cost for a Banapassport: 40 tokens at the cabinets, Terminal, and counter ($10.00)
Notes:
Cabinets:

Source(s): Rick
Last updated: 05/08/17

===

I also have updated the Northern California and Southern California locations.

Some notable updates:

Round 1 - Eastridge Shopping Center now has (8) WMMT 5 cabinets and (2) Terminals.
Golden Tee Golfland - Castro Valley updated to show that they have (4) WMMT 5 cabinets.

This post has been edited by almightytora on May 8 2017, 10:13 PM
PMEmail Poster
Tokuma
Posted: May 9 2017, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Member No.: 10,314

Adding just in case

TZ Werribee

Address: Shop MM01 Pacific Werribee, Derrimut Road, Werribee VIC 3030
Hours: M - Thurs: 10am-10pm, F & Sat: 10am-11pm, Sun: 10am-10pm
Cost for a game: $2.20 ($2.00 for VIP players)
Cost for a Banapassport: $6.00(I think? I need to check back on that)
Notes: All cabs are eco cabs and still have MT5 headers, terminal lacks a header, all machines out of Banapasses
Cabinets:
  • (4) WMMT 5DX (Eco)
  • (1) Terminal

Source(s): Tokuma
Last updated: 10/05/17
PMEmail Poster
vnpython
Posted: May 9 2017, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 6,296

Updates on VNM (Addition):

2 Locations in HCMC is confirmed with 5DX-
1. Dreamgames @ Aeon Mall Binh Tan
2. Dreamgames @ Aeon Mall Tan Phu

Both locations are gen 2 cabs with cab conditions degraded within short time due to kids abuse.

3,500 VND per token and 3 tokens per game. NO FREE game upon winning battle and forced to log off.

20 Tokens to buy banapass (didnt try but listed in Cab area)

Hanoi 5DX still remain the same, no changes.

Thanks admin for updating for general public goodness
PMEmail Poster
almightytora
Posted: May 15 2017, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Thanks, Tokuma and vnpython. I have updated my main master location copy.
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: May 16 2017, 01:05 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (almightytora @ May 5 2017, 05:18 PM)
Where is this? Need more details than just this.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Topic Options 31 Pages  « 25 26 27 28 29 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll