Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Crazy Things You Done For MT, Another odd thread lol
N643
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

I lnow i had a thread like this, it was like 5 years old and different name (it will be fun lol)

I remember taking a round trip to hk just to play 30mins of mt4 when china didn't have it yet

Back story: woke up one day pretty late on a Sunday weekend and thinking about playing some mt4 but time would be tight for a round trip..................but i said f**k it and went for it

From Guangzhou to shenzhen takes 3hrs, then i cross the board to hk and the train to MK takes about an hr

When i got to the arcade it was already like 3:30pm and i only got squeeze in less then 5 games, then i made my trip back to Guangzhou lol

No place to stay cuz no house, hotel expensive, family relatives have no room for me and also need to work next day

So whats yours lol

This post has been edited by N643 on Mar 18 2017, 01:39 PM
PMEmail Poster
Deskyx
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Closet Weaboo

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 10,078

QUOTE (N643 @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
I lnow i had a thread like this, it was like 5 years old and different name (it will be fun lol)

I remember taking a round trip to hk just to play 30mins of mt4 when china didn't have it yet

Back story: woke up one day pretty late on a Sunday weekend and thinking about playing some mt4 but time would be tight for a round trip..................but i said f**k it and went for it

From Guangzhou to shenzhen takes 3hrs, then i cross the board to hk and the train to MK takes about an hr

When i got to the arcade it was already like 3:30pm and i only got squeeze in less then 5 games, then i made my trip back to Guangzhou lol

No place to stay cuz no house, hotel expensive, family relatives have no room for me and also need to work next day

So whats yours lol

When we had a school trip to Jogja last January we took a taxi to a mall just for MT.

God it was fun.
PMEmail Poster
Stavingo
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

ey b0ss

Member No.: 9,901

Said I was going golf practice to my rents for a couple of hours.

Instead practiced for an hour, went into city to meet up with melbourne peeps at ca and watched a tournie they were running

Pretty mint I'd say lol
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Lazy_Drifter08
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 750

Besides skip eating lunch to play some quick races on my break when I worked right next door to the arcade, I would have to say counting up about $40 in coins (mostly pennies) to cash in for tokens to play.

Another would be detouring about 2 hours out of the way (one way) to visit an arcade with 3dx when I was heading somewhere for vacation.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,624

One day in Manila I was assisting a friend of mine where we split at a mall. Later on I was about to go home and I saw my former companion at a terminal so I ran away to the train station and went to TZ MOA to play WMMT instead venting my frustration on that former companion who screwed me over in the past.

This post has been edited by TovarishTony on Mar 19 2017, 10:05 PM
PMEmail Poster
Tokuma
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Member No.: 10,314

Typically, my family and myself had headed out to the cinema, 'course the small arcade within had a twin MT3 cab, so plainly, i claimed i needed the toilet and had a few TA runs before coming back (Which by then, it was near the end of the movie), i don't even remember what the movie was
PMEmail Poster
JASON_PH_YOLO
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,197

I cut class once , by myself , and went to Gateway Cubao since it was really near my school. It was my first time too. I was covered by my teammates who said we had a game that day. Went out by 9:30am and talked to coach. I was then taken by the shuttle to the aurora boulevard MRT station near St.Bridget (if you are filipino you can keep reading the next few lines). To save money I didnt take the train anymore. I walked the 3km from Katipunan to Cubao. Ate lunch and then played MT5DX from 10:30 - 3pm. I told my dad that I cut school and he said it would be my fault if my grades went down and the team lost (even if I am a benchwarmer). Funny , I got honors the same term hehe.

Why did I do it?
I dunno. I just missed playing the game. Nobody was there to battle since there was still school. I also needed rest. I didnt want to go thru rechecking of exams and the plain boringness of that day.
PMEmail Poster
vnpython
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 6,296

felt bored at hospital while recovering from operation for fixing collerbone, took taxi 3km to play MT =P even before operation, wearing a belt holding up my left arm, endure pain switch to AT and play. The staff think i am addicted haha

before brokenbone happens, i thou of buying 4 banapass and tell the staff to link up a chain to each cab for newbie interested but no money for banapass can use the provided card
PMEmail Poster
jfufe
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 10,655

Holy shit we all love Wangan don't we lmao
PMEmail Poster
Saint
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 5,801

I bought a second Banapass to absorb the discards overflowing from my first. I reckon that was a total carnage.
PMMSN
dos4te
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 10,580

back in '08 or '09, went to the arcade every weekend, cashed in around $40 weekly until i stopped in '12 since the cab broke down.
so yea i spent quite some ridiculous amount on maxi
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
N643
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (vnpython @ 3 hours, 33 minutes ago)
felt bored at hospital while recovering from operation for fixing collerbone, took taxi 3km to play MT =P even before operation, wearing a belt holding up my left arm, endure pain switch to AT and play. The staff think i am addicted haha

before brokenbone happens, i thou of buying 4 banapass and tell the staff to link up a chain to each cab for newbie interested but no money for banapass can use the provided card

Lol i saw that fb picture

Seriously vnpython and lazy seem to be the craziest right now lol
PMEmail Poster
Kenzz
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

Back in 2010-2012 I take 1 hour train to city and 1 hour back, everyday to mt.
Every.
Single.
Day.
No.
Miss.
Out.

3DX+ life.
PM
N643
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

So disappointed in you, i was expecting more from u
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

I thought the craziest were the ones who managed to have current version instead of past version machines at home? I doubt you can do that from mt4 onwards though lol...

This post has been edited by RayoK on Mar 20 2017, 11:10 AM
PMEmail Poster
jfufe
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (RayoK @ 5 hours, 37 minutes ago)
I thought the craziest were the ones who managed to have current version instead of past version machines at home? I doubt you can do that from mt4 onwards though lol...

Lol i wish i could do that
PMEmail Poster
jfufe
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (dos4te @ 7 hours, 6 minutes ago)
back in '08 or '09, went to the arcade every weekend, cashed in around $40 weekly until i stopped in '12 since the cab broke down.
so yea i spent quite some ridiculous amount on maxi

I swear i spend around $60-$80 a week
PMEmail Poster
vash944
  Posted: Mar 20 2017, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

lel...

Craziest I did was doing FT'd cars on WMMT3 and 3DX+ on separate occasions on one sitting

All I did those 2 occasions were waiting for the mall to open at 10am and start playing when the cabinets fully booted to the game and also the same 2 occasions that I missed lunch and ate later when I finished tuning the cars rolleyes.gif

On one occasion that I has a work related that I need to the mall to get something about from DHL... after that is done and smashed crowns on my favorite place fear2.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
lylee73
Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 10,611

The craziest that I have ever done for MT? I used to cycle for about 20-ish minutes to my nearest arcade and gosh, it's tiring and I can at best squeeze into a few rounds. And one day my mom caught me in the act, and yeah, I never did this anymore. Had more tuition days, which means that I will never ever do something like this anymore.
PMEmail Poster
JPB
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 10,644

Perhaps the craziest thing ive done for mt was when i was looking to buy my first banapass.... that time banas were really hard to find i went away from my province to Metro Manila(which was like a 2hr ride because of traffic conditions) . I was like mall hopping onto arcades during that time all to find out that banapasses are out of stock. Disappointed and tired, I came home with a big frown on my face. I went on the same trip next week and wasnt still successful .... Hopefully after a few weeks I was able to hear word that banapasses were already available because Tekken 7 limited edition banapasses have just been released. Damn I cant forget the smile on my face once i got my very first banapass lol
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,624

Shouting "Persona!" in a ghost battle with Drifting into you as the BGM since the song sounds like a Persona song for me.
PMEmail Poster
SuperDarrel99
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 05:44 AM
Quote Post

Retired....

Member No.: 10,553

Shouting "wahyah!" everytime I block and pass someone in VS Battles. pinch2.gif
PMEmail Poster
CarlRaven
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

Back in the early days of MT4, I helped others' tune their cars by completing those 6 Legendary FC story chapters, earning them the yellow meter in the process, all out of my own pocket.

They called me 'The Stig'.
PMEmail Poster
Snow the Panda
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 10,600

QUOTE (CarlRaven @ 17 minutes, 0 seconds ago)
Back in the early days of MT4, I helped others' tune their cars by completing those 6 Legendary FC story chapters, earning them the yellow meter in the process, all out of my own pocket.

They called me 'The Stig'.

where were you when I lost story 57 the first time I play MT4? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
CarlRaven
Posted: Apr 19 2017, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

I think you meant 58. When I unlocked the second half of that story, I would complete that one first. At 720HP.

This post has been edited by CarlRaven on Apr 19 2017, 07:12 AM
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 2 Pages  1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll