Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Why some cars does not have dress up points?
Kels13
Posted: Oct 12 2015, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,422

Hi guys!

I'm a returning player, my last played wmmt was wangan midnight 3. Only recently found out my local arcade installed midnight 5. I registered a R35 and Toyota 86, but they do not have dress up points to earn. Any reason to why some cars have and some cars do not have dress up parts? Will this be changed in the future? As these both are my fav cars!
PMEmail Poster
Tokuma
Posted: Oct 12 2015, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,314

First of all, you don't need to make a new thread about this sort of stuff, you can go ask questions about the game here

Anyway, I think its because the manufactures of the cars probably don't want those cars looking riced, besides, you can just get the Spec-V R35 by registering a new car and highlighting the normal R35, then inputting the cheat code via the gear shifter (1-3-5-2-3-5-3-3-5-5-5) and make sure the gear is in neutral before inputting the code; From what I hear, it does have dressups (could be wrong) but is limited

The normal R35 has never had dressups ever, and its unlikely it will ever have any

The 86GT MIGHT get dressups, but that might not happen until 5DX comes out (Yes, Japan is already getting 5DX in 2016, that means it could be a while for it to come out internationally, This Thread has more info)

This post has been edited by Venom 34 on Oct 13 2015, 03:21 AM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Oct 13 2015, 02:22 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,759

The R35's dressed up version is the R35 Spec V; just sayin.

Close thread?

[ Post merged on Oct 13 2015, 02:22 AM ]
The R35's dressed up version is the R35 Spec V; just sayin.

Close thread?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Normalaatsra
Posted: Oct 13 2015, 04:03 AM
Quote Post

Global Terrorist

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,984

R35 has some licensing policy regarding modification. Notice that games like Grid 2 and Initial D can't modify these cars as well. Only if the game purchases some higher and expensove tier would they be permitted to modify it, take Forza series, Gran Turismo, and NFS. I think it's because they're copying the same real-life no modding policy Nissan placed on the GT-R.

As for non-R35 cars, they're able to be dressed up but their parts are not present in the international versions because the game runs on the old MT4 code.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
RB33
Posted: Oct 16 2015, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

Questions answered. Closing thread.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll