Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

501 Pages  « 334 335 336 337 338 » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 2, Because We just got pwnd at 12.5k
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,870

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ 7 hours, 54 minutes ago)
LOL. I just got lucky in the second match. If we used 760 HP for that second match, I never would have been able to make those rams/pushes at the end.

Also managed to set a new PB for NBL CCW at 3'36"2. Still struggling at CP2, esp. those red S-curves after the dividers.

Personally find that S curve quite easy for some of my cars like my Evo 8 or RGT

My key is to intentionally brake while I turn my car back in straight lines

Though most of the time, I still take a minor wall tap of the left side

And half a year ago, for every single time I played that area, a big big bang was always inevitable lol haha
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (simonsiu2013 @ 31 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
Personally find that S curve quite easy for some of my cars like my Evo 8 or RGT

My key is to intentionally brake while I turn my car back in straight lines

Though most of the time, I still take a minor wall tap of the left side

And half a year ago, for every single time I played that area, a big big bang was always inevitable lol haha

Most of the S curves in C1 that I usually tackle may depend on my split second decision if I feel that my opponent was planning to block or get to hop in to the side I usually brake a bit nearer on the starting of the curve or passing innermost curve at the first part of S curve hopefully blocking him, but most of it were gambling on will it work tho rolleyes.gif

The minor walltap is great weapon if timed correctly if on battle aspect but quite bad on TA runs tho happy.gif

This post has been edited by vash944 on Jul 29 2014, 04:24 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,870

QUOTE (vash944 @ 2 hours, 43 minutes ago)
Most of the S curves in C1 that I usually tackle may depend on my split second decision if I feel that my opponent was planning to block or get to hop in to the side I usually brake a bit nearer on the starting of the curve or passing innermost curve at the first part of S curve hopefully blocking him, but most of it were gambling on will it work tho rolleyes.gif

The minor walltap is great weapon if timed correctly if on battle aspect but quite bad on TA runs tho happy.gif

For the S curve from the start of C1 out, I usually tap the brake whenever I am near the inner side (the left side lane) of the first, then brake a little bit. It is a sustainable speed for me to get into a straight line, towards the right side lane for the second turn

For the divider one, I am learning hard to get into the inner one, as well as to minimize the wall tap

One of my childish strategies in my old days was to stay close to my opponents, 'lean' on them for slowing them down and I could recover better and get through the curve quicker

I decide to improve my lining first before thinking of strategies
PMEmail Poster
Kenzz
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

Ahhh s curve is still my weakness. I led and blocked all race in c1 until i encountered s curve. I reacted in fear and my opponent ta line pass me.

He let me win despite so and i did lead 99.5% all race.
1v1 c1 is fun as.

Still need to figure out all the variations and speed ratios then utilize battle lining variations.

Strategy isnt needed for that section if u cant even decently defend that area get passed by ta line.

Hes a good guy though.
Meanwhile yea for multiplayer just stick to them at 2nd or 3sd n pressure at the sides like whoever said its a good strategy when u havent figured out the line. Also dont fear weight ram strength juat go do it. Ur the only one afraid at that section. Be confident. Half the time they are cobfident too so break the fear factor.

Handy advice. KenZ.
PM
mkdlR
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Next is Nagoya?

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,321

Loaded 500php yesterday and surprisingly got 500php worth of load for free because I accumulated 50 'fun points' grin2.gif (500=2 fun points). Since I had lots of credits, managed to clear off my GRB's revenge list, and cleared Miyagi Stage of Tohoku Block. All in all, it unlocked 4 DU parts As for my Evo, it ranked up to B9 since it reached 20 wins in ghost battle happy.gif Might as well clear my Evo's challenges in my next session.

This post has been edited by mkdlR on Jul 29 2014, 08:24 PM
PMEmail Poster
CLAMP_R32
Posted: Jul 30 2014, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 3,394

Journal entry:

Taiga Aisaka's 2000GT (via my primary banapass) had cleared stage 46 in story mode. She wants to take her rest. Ohhh. Zzzzz. =D

Kathryn's red R35 SpecV cleared Hokuriku region on Japan Challenge (via my Cosplay-style banapass) and all of a sudden, a discarded vehicle card data obtained. =D

The team decal collection for my racing alliance had extend to 158. =D

End of journal entry.
Rena_KonataKanade
Posted: Jul 30 2014, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

New Game! Project Status : JZX100, Road to FDU!

Member No.: 8,987

Much battle and ft-ed the rx-8 today. That's all xD
EST
Posted: Jul 30 2014, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,808

Went to spent alot of money today and watch a movie with my friends

Gained another 25 stars on my evo and about 30 stars on my rx8, & took yokohane, nagoya, and fukuoka crown with my rx8. Ranked up my rx8 from s7 to s6
PM
nicotam
Posted: Jul 30 2014, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Whatever...

Member No.: 8,717

Turns out yesterday I've been laid off my part-time job...cause the project I was assigned to has been effectively cancelled...in order to cut costs the company decided to release me off the stated contract of my job ermm2.gif

Since that's the case...completed this:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 775 x 475. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 785 x 475. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

FYI it's only the 2nd loop whistling.gif

Also got this again:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 588. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Unfortunately it got snatched by a WMMT acquaintance from Facebook which I bumped into at my local arcade today...just mere minutes later pinch2.gif
It took 3 attempts for the fella to do it though...he retired on purpose in the first try and lost by 12m on the second try mellow.gif

Unlocked another two more wheels (Enkei Racing RP-05 and Yokohama Advan RCIII) and two new stickers (Competition 1 and the 2nd Japan Challenge sticker)
The 110S's rank also has been raised to B3 happy.gif

This post has been edited by nicotam on Jul 31 2014, 12:58 AM
BLITZboy
Posted: Jul 31 2014, 02:14 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,734

Journal entry

Z33
- Japan Challenge Loop 51 attained
- Reach 50% of current story loop, 30 more to go, getting excited again =)
PMEmail Poster
Rendy
Posted: Jul 31 2014, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 1,721

Again, I've got an MT4 session for my R34 and R33. As usual, I'm cleaning my Revenge List for my R34 and finally attained Lv. 85 dress-up (YES, my R34 still has a long way to go, approximately 100 wins for exact), and I guess Japan Challenge got the better of me as I tried in vain to conquer one of the areas.

My R33 did get a great deal of boost in DU Level, especially after unlocking the Aero B. In the spirit of making the Le Mans R33, I changed my Aero to Aero B and I put the rear spoiler elsewhere...
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Gunma's 34
Posted: Jul 31 2014, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Member No.: 4,759

Tried to find Jack Bread on the list and ended up wasting 3 games not racing his actual updated ghost. Still got DU parts for the AE86 though. Then I realized through @grimsolace that his name is actually JAKO! not JAKO(star).

Might try again tomorrow or after work to get this week's "Myogi's Fan Battles" out of the way and not skim through each of the 939 Evo 8s at Australia.

P.S. Kinny's the most popular Evo 9. he's first on the list of both the E9s and Mitsubishi under maker search.

#getKenzz'd
nicotam
Posted: Jul 31 2014, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Whatever...

Member No.: 8,717

Today was just a total Ghost battle mode run with my 110S...since nobody came round to battle at my local arcade whistling.gif

Cleared Shikoku region of my 3rd loop in Japan Challenge...snatched the local Hakone crown (again)...and settled off some revenges (basically they were those who previously defeated my 110S for the Hakone crown)

Unlocked FRP hood B...Animal sticker 1 and Stripe sticker 4
Also unlocked a new custom colour: Metallic Green 2 (custom colour no.4)

This post has been edited by nicotam on Jul 31 2014, 09:29 PM
Dare
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ Today, 5:07 AM)
Tried to find Jack Bread on the list and ended up wasting 3 games not racing his actual updated ghost. Still got DU parts for the AE86 though. Then I realized through @grimsolace that his name is actually JAKO! not JAKO(star).

Might try again tomorrow or after work to get this week's "Myogi's Fan Battles" out of the way and not skim through each of the 939 Evo 8s at Australia.

P.S. Kinny's the most popular Evo 9. he's first on the list of both the E9s and Mitsubishi under maker search.

#getKenzz'd

You do realise its not popularity, but how recent the ghosts are, yes?

[ Post merged on Aug 1 2014, 02:32 AM ]
Used my ma61 for the first time since i hit a9... Been over a week of not playing and im already rusty... Meh, few more ranks coming up, a6 is not far off
PMEmail PosterMSN
EST
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 02:38 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,808

Re took my crowns and add 50 stars on my rx8

Finished 30 chapter of stories, red tach here I come!!
PM
CLAMP_R32
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 3,394

Journal entry:

Iori Minase's red R35 SpecV (via my primary banapass) had crushed 2 people at both races (Osaka and Nagoya) in a 3-way battle. This was Iori Minase's first VS battle race. Cleared only one district on North Kanto region via Japan Challenge. =D

Taiga Aisaka's 2000GT, the fellow Tsundere car, had cleared stage 50. One arc (10 stages) away from the brink of story mode completion. =D

Got the crown at Wangan line area with Jenny's opal black R35 SpecV (Cosplay-style banapass) by overtaking Ayana's white symphony R35 SpecV. This time, the Wangan line area crown took place in Timezone Glorietta 4. =D

Once again, Iori Minase's red R35 SpecV finally got 2 of her new personal fastest times: 4'31"674 on Shinkanjo line (CW) and 3'14"795 on Yaesu Line Outward. Iori Minase's red R35 SpecV has a few games short of obtaining the discarded vehicle card. =D

End of journal entry.
alexho1998
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 6,928

Journal Entry:

FD3S got tuned to 560HP.

AE86 got tuned to 400HP.

Shoutout to Seige,AE86 is a damn good car.Maybe I can finally tackle Hakone~
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Dare
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

Why do so many people refuse to use discards...

This post has been edited by Dare on Aug 1 2014, 07:22 PM
PMEmail PosterMSN
)?3US
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 9,892

Spoiler'd because wall of text

SPOILER
theomarangelo
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,948

QUOTE (Dare @ 1 hour, 6 minutes ago)

Well, I didn't know about discards before starting MT4 so, I started a new car from scratch... As you can see in my sig.

PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Member No.: 4,759

QUOTE (Dare @ 1 hour, 34 minutes ago)

Because only WMMT player among friends?

Can't find anyone at that time to give them a discard?

Impeccably bad timing to play when no one's around other than them?

Totally new to the game without any guiding hands?

With regards to Kinny's E9 being first on the search list issue... dunno on the recents but he did deem he fully retired and spectates jack bread's races once in a while. He told me himself. That and I'm just sayin' he came out first without filing a name search.... or he's the first E9 to port from 3dx+ to 4 since its vanilla release.

--------

Still not playing then this happened:

user posted image

I lost my crow- o wait... different area.
NVM I still got it.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Aug 2 2014, 05:52 PM
Myth_21
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

SRS'ly SRS

Member No.: 4,940

So I just versed in my opinion the most poisonous kind of player.

I jump on for a few games. I didn't assume anybody would be there so I did time attack.

This little kid comes on, probably about 12 or 13 years old, full tuned purple R34 named -ZAC- and a handful of other crappy cars.

"Wanna verse?"

Sure, I say. Wary of what he might say next.

He accepts versus.

"Osaka?"

I say yeah because what the f**k else is he gonna play?

"Morning or night?"

I don't care. So I said whatever.

We both go 760, looking at my screen to match my hp.

I know what he's going to say next. I don't want him to say it, but he's going to.

"Are we playing dirty?" He says just as we start.

What the f**k does this even mean? Am I gonna play the game properly? Yes!

I proceed to destroy him. He shakes my hand and gets off to get more money.

He comes back and asks me to turn off my versus so he can fish a guest. I comply. Another black R34 jumps in, AAAAA with 600hp on a dangerous setting.

So I quit and jump in. Because he was blocking and being a f**khead to two inexperienced players.

He asks me to go 600/hg on fukuoka. I comply because he seems like the tantrum type.

He then asks me to not play dirty. So straight away I wanted to say, f**kin' seriously? But I complyed anyway because he's just a kid.

The race starts and we push ahead of the other players. Then we start that whole bullshit thing you do when you're supposed to be playing 'clean' no blocking, no ramming, just back and f**king forth.

I gained an early lead because he's really inexperienced and wasnt used to the grip of the car. Eventually we get to a kill corner and he manages to squeeze in front. He then proceeds to block hardcore and since fukuoka is for the most part a straight road, I was unable to get in front again.

So I let him win under his bullshit conditions. I did a couple more time attacks then left.

Did I do the right thing? Should I have just beaten him and had no mercy?

I don't know. He's just a shitty kid. Perhaps showing some humility as a older and more experienced player is best.

Thoughts?

Kenzz
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

Kenzz says Should've went all out and destroyed him no mercy so he would know better not to be a scumbag.

But Kenzz also said, you showed humility and maturity somewhat.
Unfortunately it wasn't the right route of ways so he would continue his spree like this in the future.

He's a scumbag, destroy him. You should've. He would either try again and get destroyed again.
Or know that he's a piece of shit and stop doing it when he sees you next time, effectively making him denied any chances next time when you're around.

Kenzz advice.
Kenzz/

Kenzz
PM
CarlRaven
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

Today: Since I won't be able to play tonight I had a session in the morning.

Cleared Hokuriku region of the 4th loop of JC with my 80 Supra. Unlocked the Dot 2 Number Plate Frame.

Cleared 4 chapters of the R200Club story with my RK Coupe.
PMEmail Poster
Myth_21
Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

SRS'ly SRS

Member No.: 4,940

QUOTE (grimsolace @ 1 hour, 10 minutes ago)
Kenzz says Should've went all out and destroyed him no mercy so he would know better not to be a scumbag.

But Kenzz also said, you showed humility and maturity somewhat.
Unfortunately it wasn't the right route of ways so he would continue his spree like this in the future.

He's a scumbag, destroy him. You should've. He would either try again and get destroyed again.
Or know that he's a piece of shit and stop doing it when he sees you next time, effectively making him denied any chances next time when you're around.

Kenzz advice.
Kenzz/

Kenzz

That's whay I'm worried about. Perhaps someone else will beat him.

Topic Options 501 Pages  « 334 335 336 337 338 » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll