Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Philippines Threads: (4) 1 2 3 [4]

199 Pages  « 181 182 183 184 185 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Philippines Thread Ver. 4
RB33
Posted: Jan 18 2017, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ Today, 3:09 AM)
thanks boss!

I don't think wolfie is chasing girls right now, he's got some chasing him tongue.gif

Ah yesh, the Casanova Wolfie stuart2.gif

@Fluxx
You might want to PM one of the MR-S members here. If I'm not mistaken, some of them do tuning services.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Jan 19 2017, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,382

Who are they
PMEmail PosterMSN
RB33
Posted: Jan 20 2017, 02:12 AM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

QUOTE (Fluxx @ 3 hours, 12 minutes ago)
Who are they

milliechan and vash994 bro
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Jan 23 2017, 05:53 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

Nvm, think I should play it myself when I get there, hopefully get to meet you all! Cebu and Manila mark the dates
PMEmail PosterMSN
SuperDarrel99
Posted: Feb 2 2017, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Retired....

Member No.: 10,553

Guys. I may be in Metro Manila again in the next weeks.

Expect me either in TZ Megamall or Timezone BHS. There's a high chance that I'll be there playing 5DX.

user posted image

SPOILER

This post has been edited by SuperDarrel99 on Feb 2 2017, 06:48 AM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 2 2017, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (SuperDarrel99 @ Today, 6:39 AM)
Guys. I may be in Metro Manila again in the next weeks.

Expect me either in TZ Megamall or Timezone BHS. There's a high chance that I'll be there playing 5DX.

user posted image

SPOILER

50% chance that you will see the guy who "CLAMP'd" you senselessly (particularly at BHS) =P

but then again who am I kidding... Megamall and BHS is too far on my case... since transpo costs are getting higher nowadays =/
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Feb 3 2017, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,925

Probably got a trauma seeing my FD beat all members of his R35 army in Kanagawa back in MT5 LOL.

Switches to NBL CCW now in 5DX, same result.

He's lucky I don't do Minato outward TAs... yet.

Life's good. smile.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mkhrcz
Posted: Feb 4 2017, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 10,036

Hiya..i drive a green E85 i usually play at TZ Metroeast / Cubao..hoping we could play sometimes =)
PMEmail Poster
SuperDarrel99
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 04:54 AM
Quote Post

Retired....

Member No.: 10,553

When I'm in Metro Manila, SM Megamall is always where I go. So you guys can see me more at TZ Megamall.
PMEmail Poster
Ephexos
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 10,668

Newfriend here. Nice to meet you all.

Just a quick question for guys here in Cebu. What's up with the 5DX machines in SM Seaside? I've tried the machines in Quantum and Bibo and the FPS seems sluggish and/or the graphics are kind of blurry (I can't point it out but it looks REALLY off).

I'm doubting it's due to lack of maintenance since the gear stick is in pristine condition (which is so stiff, shifting makes me hard).
PM
vash944
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Ephexos @ 1 hour, 50 minutes ago)

Just a quick question for guys here in Cebu. What's up with the 5DX machines in SM Seaside? I've tried the machines in Quantum and Bibo and the FPS seems sluggish and/or the graphics are kind of blurry (I can't point it out but it looks REALLY off).

I'm doubting it's due to lack of maintenance since the gear stick is in pristine condition (which is so stiff, shifting makes me hard).

I'm pretty sure that was the "El Cheapo" cabs, did you noticed the lower left most area near the Pedals if it is exposed... if so those are Budget/El Cheapo cabs

Funny that you mentioned FPS/Sluggish Graphics so that means the Main Arcade Board from the Cabinet is kinda bad now (the Board is located under the seat)

As for blurry part it seemed either the "Contrast" of the LCD is pretty bad right? Premium Cabs since WMMT4 and literally you will see the huge difference not only on the appearance of the Cabinet but Visually during gameplay =/

Stiff Shifters seems that either the cabs are that new or not much used... but it's even better than sloppy or slippery ones that from abuse =/
Ephexos
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (vash944 @ 48 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
I'm pretty sure that was the "El Cheapo" cabs, did you noticed the lower left most area near the Pedals if it is exposed... if so those are Budget/El Cheapo cabs

Funny that you mentioned FPS/Sluggish Graphics so that means the Main Arcade Board from the Cabinet is kinda bad now (the Board is located under the seat)

As for blurry part it seemed either the "Contrast" of the LCD is pretty bad right? Premium Cabs since WMMT4 and literally you will see the huge difference not only on the appearance of the Cabinet but Visually during gameplay =/

Stiff Shifters seems that either the cabs are that new or not much used... but it's even better than sloppy or slippery ones that from abuse =/

Pretty surprising that Arcade cabinets come in significantly different trims/flavors of hardware now. I wouldn't mind playing there more if they had lowered the price due to the less premium cabs. Right now, they're just scamming us. I actually read somewhere that the Quantum cabs costs 2 coins less to continue, but yesterday it's the same cost as playing a new game. What a letdown.

As for the contrast, yeah you're probably right, the colors hurt my eyes, but I think it's also the graphics being more pixelated than other machines.

I kind of prefer some slippage in the stick since that's what I am used to due to all of the abused machines I've used especially since WMMT3 grin2.gif I remember both the steering wheels and gear sticks are in poor conditions in 3DX machines in Timezone Market!Market! most of the time back in 2007-2009.

I somewhat want to go back to those machines in Seaside, just for those sticks. There's that really satisfying feeling from the HUGE tactile click when the stick gets into a gear (more like it locks INTO that gear due to how stiff it is).
PM
vash944
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Ephexos @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
I actually read somewhere that the Quantum cabs costs 2 coins less to continue, but yesterday it's the same cost as playing a new game. What a letdown.

actually the cheapest in my place to play is near to my Office area.... it takes 4 tokens but you have to spend at least 200 pesos to maximize the cost per play, because of 40+20 token promo there

owait supposedly Cebu area is bit cheaper than Timezone's NCR equivalent (much like 20-22 pesos per game)

This post has been edited by vash944 on Feb 5 2017, 09:04 PM
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 10:44 PM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Member No.: 7,398

QUOTE (Ephexos @ 5 hours, 25 minutes ago)

lmao wut

last time I played in SM Seaside the machines were sort of in good condition.

Only tried playing in Bibo though, not sure about Quantum. I also don't know if it's just or if it's the machine but the FFB in Bibo SM Seaside feels good, cos I'm a bit used to the strong FFB I get when playing sims on my PC (rF, Assetto Corsa, etc.)

also nice to see another Cebu player here. I usually play at either TZ Ayala or Bibo SM City. wbu fam

[ Post merged on Feb 5 2017, 10:46 PM ]
QUOTE (vash944 @ 1 hour, 43 minutes ago)
actually the cheapest in my place to play is near to my Office area.... it takes 4 tokens but you have to spend at least 200 pesos to maximize the cost per play, because of 40+20 token promo there

owait supposedly Cebu area is bit cheaper than Timezone's NCR equivalent (much like 20-22 pesos per game)

pretty sure Cebu is the cheapest in the entire country but only during Tuesdays to Thursdays kek

there's a promo in Bibo SM Seaside where each game of MT is just 15 pesos per game

but outside of those 3 days it's the usual 25 pesos

Other locations are all 25 pesos per game regardless of day

This post has been edited by +-!mma_N00B-+ on Feb 5 2017, 11:03 PM
vash944
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B- @ +37 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
pretty sure Cebu is the cheapest in the entire country but only during Tuesdays to Thursdays kek

there's a promo in Bibo SM Seaside where each game of MT is just 15 pesos per game

trollololol much? lel

in my case of forcing to get 200 pesos just enough to maximize the cost per play at 40(+20 free) tokens =P

if you spend 200 pesos the cost per game in Tom's World will go at 13.33 unlike 50 pesos it will get you at 15.38 per game

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-)

the Epic fail for Timezone is Ayala Malls the 30th Pasig... the place started in January 2017, the cabs there has one missing shifter and literally has no shifter and deactivated the swiper... duly noted the cabs were kinda crisp except for Cab#3's missing shifter =P

This post has been edited by vash944 on Feb 5 2017, 11:28 PM
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

QUOTE (vash944 @ 3 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
trollololol much? lel

in my case of forcing to get 200 pesos just enough to maximize the cost per play at 40(+20 free) tokens =P

if you spend 200 pesos the cost per game in Tom's World will go at 13.33 unlike 50 pesos it will get you at 15.38 per game

yeahhh so hard to fit MT into my schedule when I want to play at reduced price sad.gif( oh well
vash944
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ 5 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
yeahhh so hard to fit MT into my schedule when I want to play at reduced price sad.gif( oh well

not to worry much tho... just finish your Uni and graduate to find an epic kek job then you can WMMT after work =P

that's my old man advice I give to young-uns like you =P
Ephexos
Posted: Feb 6 2017, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (vash944 @ 4 hours, 7 minutes ago)

Where do you play, mate? 40+20 sounds like Quantum MOA to me. Then again it's been a while.

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ 1 hour, 52 minutes ago)
lmao wut

Only tried playing in Bibo though, not sure about Quantum. I also don't know if it's just or if it's the machine but the FFB in Bibo SM Seaside feels good, cos I'm a bit used to the strong FFB I get when playing sims on my PC (rF, Assetto Corsa, etc.)

also nice to see another Cebu player here. I usually play at either TZ Ayala or Bibo SM City. wbu fam

When was the last time you played in Seaside? Also to be fair, I only used the rightmost cab and left after 2 games since I couldn't stand losing I wanted to try out cabs in Quantum, so maybe it's just the cab I used that is sluggish.

What steering wheel + stick are you using at home? I'm having fun with Dirt 3 and tried playing the old NFSMW but using the keyboard is making me want to kill myself.

I also play at the same locations, by the way. Ayala during the weekdays since it's near my work, and SM City Bibo on the weekends since I play DDR afterwards. You probably already saw one of my previous cars, 2 of them with Ange* and one ZN6 named TRUMP (yeah, named after that orange guy).

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ 1 hour, 52 minutes ago)

pretty sure Cebu is the cheapest in the entire country but only during Tuesdays to Thursdays kekĀ  there's a promo in Bibo SM Seaside where each game of MT is just 15 pesos per game

If this is real, I'll change my signature to "Will reshuttle between Tuesday and Thursday".

This post has been edited by Ephexos on Feb 6 2017, 01:12 AM
PM
vash944
Posted: Feb 6 2017, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Ephexos @ 24 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
Where do you play, mate? 40+20 sounds like Quantum MOA to me. Then again it's been a while.

RP Ermita... Tom's world has the same token promos as Fun House of 200 = 40+20 token promo, then again 3 of us regulars bantering that it should be tokens... they gave in because I was pestering for craploads of 5 peso coins fear2.gif

sadly Quantum MOA is dead now... only TZ and Tom's World left in MOA but only TZ MOA has WMMT5DX

+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Feb 7 2017, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

QUOTE (Ephexos @ Feb 6 2017, 04:58 PM)
When was the last time you played in Seaside? Also to be fair, I only used the rightmost cab and left after 2 games since I couldn't stand losing I wanted to try out cabs in Quantum, so maybe it's just the cab I used that is sluggish.

What steering wheel + stick are you using at home? I'm having fun with Dirt 3 and tried playing the old NFSMW but using the keyboard is making me want to kill myself.

I also play at the same locations, by the way. Ayala during the weekdays since it's near my work, and SM City Bibo on the weekends since I play DDR afterwards. You probably already saw one of my previous cars, 2 of them with Ange* and one ZN6 named TRUMP (yeah, named after that orange guy).

If this is real, I'll change my signature to "Will reshuttle between Tuesday and Thursday".

Been a little while actually, I think the last time I played at SM Seaside was last month. Don't remember exact date. btw I have a Logitech DFP at home, it's a gift from a friend. Yes it's pretty old by now but it still gets the job done and that's what matters to me kek

Ange* is a familiar name though... I may or may not have seen you play before lel.

Also yes, it's real. I could say that it may take a bit more time going to and from SM Seaside compared to Ayala or SM City but ehhhh traffic here in Cebu is a mess. For sure though I'd go to SM Seaside for my story mode needs - I still have cars to FT

This post has been edited by +-!mma_N00B-+ on Feb 7 2017, 08:11 AM
Ephexos
Posted: Feb 8 2017, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ Today, 12:09 AM)
Also yes, it's real. I could say that it may take a bit more time going to and from SM Seaside compared to Ayala or SM City but ehhhh traffic here in Cebu is a mess. For sure though I'd go to SM Seaside for my story mode needs - I still have cars to FT

Alright I'll hold you accountable for my plan next Wednesday jk.

The Bibo 500+150 package should net me 43 games which is enough to FT one car, if I have a discard. Sweet deal, I'd say, compared to when I was kid where 3dx needed like 80+ games to fully tune, what a high paywall just to start battling. I never actually fully tuned a car before I graduated college (lmao so poor).

Hopefully the cabs are successfully updated with the 4 new cars that day. Planning to get that M6 (oh gee another BMW).
PM
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Feb 8 2017, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

QUOTE (Ephexos @ 24 minutes, 10 seconds ago)
Alright I'll hold you accountable for my plan next Wednesday jk.

The Bibo 500+150 package should net me 43 games which is enough to FT one car, if I have a discard. Sweet deal, I'd say, compared to when I was kid where 3dx needed like 80+ games to fully tune, what a high paywall just to start battling. I never actually fully tuned a car before I graduated college (lmao so poor).

Hopefully the cabs are successfully updated with the 4 new cars that day. Planning to get that M6 (oh gee another BMW).

saaaame I'm getting that BMW as well. I'm gonna FT it as soon as I can, it ranks high in my priority list of cars to get and tune

tbh TZ is better when it comes to deals. With the current promo, every time I load up 500 I get a bonus 200. It's still 25 per game over there though so if the next non-working holiday is a Tuesday, Wednesday or a Thursday I'm going straight to SM Seaside lel.
rojohn_ivyZ
Posted: Feb 11 2017, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 10,551

QUOTE (vash944 @ Feb 6 2017, 01:23 AM)
RP Ermita... Tom's world has the same token promos as Fun House of 200 = 40+20 token promo, then again 3 of us regulars bantering that it should be tokens... they gave in because I was pestering for craploads of 5 peso coins  fear2.gif

sadly Quantum MOA is dead now... only TZ and Tom's World left in MOA but only TZ MOA has WMMT5DX

vash944

That 40+20 token promo in Tom's World is really worth it compare in playing in TZ Branches.

By the way I'd visited SM Manila last Friday and I saw 5DX machines at Quantum and Worlds of Fun. Also I noticed same number of tokens to put on, 5 to start, 3 to continue.

+-!mma_N00B-+

that BIBO amusement is almost just like TZ, 500+200 credits.

This post has been edited by rojohn_ivyZ on Feb 11 2017, 10:14 AM
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 12 2017, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

Going to be in Cebu on the 14th, will play on the 15th. Anyone keen to hangout/battle?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kenzz
Posted: Feb 13 2017, 03:47 AM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

QUOTE (Ephexos @ Feb 8 2017, 11:01 PM)

All MT4/5/DX machines auto update when it gets turned on, the software checks online for updates then does the whole process. ofc it'll be updated.
PM

Topic Options 199 Pages  « 181 182 183 184 185 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll