• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Looking for MT5 in Philippines, MT4 Locations
DKOY
Posted: Jun 20 2015, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,623

Visitor here from Southern California (US), been playing Maximum Tune for a while now, and now that I'm overseas, I'd really like to try Maximum Tune 4. I'm currently staying in Taiwan, however, I will be leaving in a few days to the Philippines. Are there any locations with MT4 nearby? I've tried looking at the location thread, but it doesn't list which version of the cabinets they have.

This post has been edited by DKOY on Jun 20 2015, 11:19 PM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jun 20 2015, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (DKOY @ 14 minutes, 38 seconds ago)
Visitor here from Southern California (US), been playing Maximum Tune for a while now, and now that I'm overseas, I'd really like to try Maximum Tune 4. I'm currently staying in Taipei, Taiwan, near the Motor Vehicle Office, however, I will be leaving in a few days to the Philippines. Are there any locations with MT4 nearby? I've tried looking at the location thread, but it doesn't list which version of the cabinets they have. Also, I only know how to speak English if that will be an issue.

Currently in PHL is WMMT5 now... if you have your Banapass with data of TWN WMMT4, you can still use the data without no problem... otherwise you better buy a banapass if you plan to play or use it in the future

So far in PHL areas are in NCR/Metro Manila areas and in Cebu at Visayas region, also not to worry on WMMT5 versions are updated and in-sync with international servers
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Spec-Vermillion
Posted: Jun 20 2015, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Mysterion

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,905

QUOTE (vash944 @ 24 minutes, 25 seconds ago)

So far in PHL areas are in NCR/Metro Manila areas and in Cebu at Visayas region, also not to worry on WMMT5 versions are updated and in-sync with international servers

Yep, Manila, Makati and Quezon City are your best bets if you're going to play here. Or as what Vash said, you can go to Cebu or Baguio as well as they have MT5 too.

Also, where will you be staying in the PHL (for thread OP)? There may be an arcade that's close to you.
PMEmail Poster
DKOY
Posted: Jun 20 2015, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 8,623

Thanks for guidance so far! I'm actually not too sure where I'm going to be staying, since I'll be living with distant relatives I'm not too close with.
I don't have any data yet, since sadly US still has not gotten anything past 3DX+, so I couldn't transfer to MT4 before they discontinued the transfer service. Haven't found any place nearby yet in Taiwan, so it probably won't be an issue. To be honest, I haven't played for the last year or so since the arcade I play at stopped restocking cards, so I don't mind starting fresh on a new Bana card. (Probably will be very rusty anyways)
Anyways, I'll update the thread once I find out the specifics of where I'll be staying in the upcoming days. Once again, thanks so much for the help!
PMEmail Poster
Spec-Vermillion
Posted: Jun 21 2015, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

Mysterion

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,905

QUOTE (DKOY @ 1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
I don't have any data yet, since sadly US still has not gotten anything past 3DX+, so I couldn't transfer to MT4 before they discontinued the transfer service.

If you ask me, the arcade scene in US is slowly dying. I'm sure you can experience MT5 in PHL. wink2.gif
PMEmail Poster
Ducky
Posted: Jun 21 2015, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 9,602

QUOTE (Spec-Vermillion @ 31 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
If you ask me, the arcade scene in US is slowly dying. I'm sure you can experience MT5 in PHL. wink2.gif

I'm actually kind of happy Round1 opened a bunch of arcades in US, but sad that nothing updated will ever appear.
PMEmail Poster
Dare
Posted: Jun 21 2015, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

continued in the Phillipines thread.

http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=32848

PMEmail PosterMSN

Topic Options  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll