Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

179 Pages  « 175 176 177 178 179  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
areallysexynoob
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,747

QUOTE (inoriTF707 @ Jul 26 2017, 11:31 PM)
WMMT5DX+ (my first post)

I've encountered a player who looks and acts like a pro, but in reality he's wasn't (in fact, he's the worst kind of player that anyone could encountered, fisher, bully, chicken, you named it), on 1on1, and it's unforgivable.

Here's the story:
I picked C1 and forced it there, but this scum picked Hakone, which gave him the absolute edge on this battle, he obviously won. I forced it to the 2nd round and do the exactly the same thing by choosing C1, but guest what, he's picked Hakone again. This already causing me to rage inside my heart, making me desparate and to do something unthinkable, like ramming him to the wall to make him stand still, but instead I got my "right" to rage quit.

After that, I doing a TA run on Hiro for my S15 and calm myself down, but I'm fked up the run cos I can't calm down from what happened on that incident and focus. I've managed to get calmed when I've got back to work, but still I'm feeling pi$$ed inside my heart.

Useful Lesson: NEVER ever picks a course that give you the huge advantage on VS player mode (especially 1on1), unless of course, majority and/or mutual consensus. Doing so will causing other players to hate you.

155 exposed...

This post has been edited by areallysexynoob on Nov 21 2017, 09:25 AM
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,838

QUOTE (RB33 @ 6 hours, 48 minutes ago)
I am going against necroposting/necro-replying forum rules courtesy of your crybaby PM rant to me. Just to make this public since you were asking for it.

THIS POST of yours is why you get no respect. You expect things to go your way, all the way. Grow a pair and get good. All of the so called WME "gods" in the WM community started off as a newbie who has a lot of weaknesses.

Who are you to dictate to other people for your enjoyment? You played in a competitive game, you better be ready to face players who are determined to win.

I said this to you in PM and I will say this again here, out in the open: all I see is a spoiled little brat who will be more than happy to step on other people and bully them and then will immediately cry a river when faced with someone on the same level or higher.

You dare accuse me doing a poor job as a moderator, thinking that you can do a better job when it is obvious that nobody trusts in you to do so nor are people inclined to respect you. Respect begets respect and with your attitude, who will?

If you are not happy with my decision to let you publicly learn your lesson for feeling entitled to have everything go your way all the time, then the door is open for you to leave WME. The community can do away with one less member like you.

The hero we need but don't deserve
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Deskyx
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Closet Weaboo

Member No.: 10,078

Just give up already jesus. This is almost as embarassing as the guy who got beaten by a non FT Aventador on Hakone and claiming it was unfair.

Oh wait that was you too. You never get tired of being a loser do you Inori?

This post has been edited by Deskyx on Nov 21 2017, 02:49 PM
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (inoriTF707 @ Jul 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM)
WMMT5DX+ (my first post)

I've encountered a player who looks and acts like a pro, but in reality he's wasn't (in fact, he's the worst kind of player that anyone could encountered, fisher, bully, chicken, you named it), on 1on1, and it's unforgivable.

Here's the story:
I picked C1 and forced it there, but this scum picked Hakone, which gave him the absolute edge on this battle, he obviously won. I forced it to the 2nd round and do the exactly the same thing by choosing C1, but guest what, he's picked Hakone again. This already causing me to rage inside my heart, making me desparate and to do something unthinkable, like ramming him to the wall to make him stand still, but instead I got my "right" to rage quit.

After that, I doing a TA run on Hiro for my S15 and calm myself down, but I'm fked up the run cos I can't calm down from what happened on that incident and focus. I've managed to get calmed when I've got back to work, but still I'm feeling pi$$ed inside my heart.

Useful Lesson: NEVER ever picks a course that give you the huge advantage on VS player mode (especially 1on1), unless of course, majority and/or mutual consensus. Doing so will causing other players to hate you.

I do that all the time, whats the problem? Lol...
Now those kids are getting better at hakone, those who bothered took the point to learn and git gud to have a fighting chance, those who didnt always complain and shun me
PMEmail Poster
Spectre1406
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 9,266

if people choose wangan, i'd be annoyed
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 10,624

Journal: I had made my modern day hachiroku(ZN6) for a spin and man I feel so bad at driving an FR since got used to the Aventador's 4WD so later on had a couple of battles where I won most of them. The Aventador does get caught up at long straights thanks to the hp of every car but its grip and handling are the real deal for this car.

Question: Do any of you guys bring your own music while playing? It feels strange to me nowadays that I did not have any Eurobeat to listen to while playing.

This post has been edited by TovarishTony on Nov 22 2017, 02:11 AM
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:43 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

if im playing by myself (like tuning cars or ghost etc) sometimes i'll use phone w/headphones

lol @ bringing up posts from july as if that guy is even gonna come back to look

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Nov 22 2017, 02:44 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 03:06 AM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ 22 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
if im playing by myself (like tuning cars or ghost etc) sometimes i'll use phone w/headphones

lol @ bringing up posts from july as if that guy is even gonna come back to look

He's been lurking like SUPERdarrel99
Spectre1406
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

planning to fdu 3 cars at once but i guess i'm not lucky enough

got 2 trucks each for both countach and supra 80, nailed them
PMEmail Poster
RB33
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 167

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ Today, 2:09 AM)
Journal: I had made my modern day hachiroku(ZN6) for a spin and man I feel so bad at driving an FR since got used to the Aventador's 4WD so later on had a couple of battles where I won most of them. The Aventador does get caught up at long straights thanks to the hp of every car but its grip and handling are the real deal for this car.

Question: Do any of you guys bring your own music while playing? It feels strange to me nowadays that I did not have any Eurobeat to listen to while playing.

I tried once, a long time ago. Ended badly for me since I depended a lot on the rotary "beep" to know when to shift during the FD's underdog days way back in MT3 lol
PMEmail Poster
Kirin
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 10,848

-Played VS mode with my brother
-random 700hp evo 9 appears
-got bullied
-after the game ended he looked at me and smirked
-it was hilarious
WRX22B1998
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

QUOTE (EdwardHeartsU @ Yesterday, 10:06 PM)
He's been lurking like SUPERdarrel99

even more of a reason to not post about him
RB33
Posted: Nov 23 2017, 12:49 AM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ 1 hour, 51 minutes ago)
even more of a reason to not post about him

Agreed.

I only made a rare exception for inori's case as he had been quite the high on his horse self-entitled fellow that needs to have the point driven home that just because he is a supposedly working adult and spent money on the game, people are supposed to roll over and die for him and he gets away with double standards?

Doesn't work here, anywhere or in any decent community.

Now let's move on to the next subject and bury inori in his obscurity.
PMEmail Poster
Spectre1406
Posted: Nov 23 2017, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

got 1 truck for rx7 fd and r34 each while playing jpc
PMEmail Poster
CHAKA24
Posted: Nov 23 2017, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 10,359

Yesterday, I finished Story Mode for my Evo VI from chapter 32 straight in a whole day, plus get a body color red.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
WRX22B1998
Posted: Nov 25 2017, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

some battles, one accidental story mode (when you go to join the battle after they finished but timing is wrong) and maybe some ghost (i forget). oh and did crosstag with some random, that didn't really go so well for him XD

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1200 x 900. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,925

QUOTE (RayoK @ Nov 21 2017, 12:34 AM)
I prefer to ta in 6 gear cars and battle in 5 gears, but now i do everything on my fd

I used to feel this way, for me who had it since mt2 i felt like every tom dick and harry, to the extend i was quite demoralised and rarely did well during that period..... now, not so, decided to finally play "properly" at the start of this year after slumping for so long since mt4... Its just a personal choice due to some changes in life but thats a total different story altogether

Dont worry, its a car that everyone has but only few are prominent in it, I think one is only considered prominent when they have achieved good times on their course and good battling prowess
As far as im aware, there are alot of taers OR high ocm achievers but never come together in battles like those guys in japan. Some names to come off my head who have good ta and battle prowess to be considered very prominent, BIG7, Nami, Sora, AktkR, Logic

In short what im trying to say is, anyone can and probably everyone has picked up an fd but sitting at the top, there are only so few of these NSK and MHR guys who made a name for themselves amongst the huge crowd

Don't forget 155 LOL. As Myogi once said, "155 can turn any Hakone ghost VS run and make it feel like a crown ghost."

----

This past weekend at TZ Waltermart/G4...

--Cleared Tohoku & Kita-Kanto regions of JapCha with R2
--Encountered truck 4x along the way (2 straight plays at one point)
--R2 rank up from C1 -> B7 (10 districts cleared + 50 ghost vs wins)/now at SG 41
--3'33"548 NBL CCW with FD
--4'29"818 NBL CW with R34
--4'29"703 NBL CW with R35
--2'47"644 Yokohane Downward with Countach

Looks like FD heard my frustrations and showed me on a number of occasions this past weekend why it's still the king of handling and #1 overall in TA.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Xenon
Posted: Nov 27 2017, 03:25 AM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 10,741

Yesterday@G4:
-shuttled some peeps with the E92
-R32 is now story 105
PMEmail Poster
dos4te
Posted: Nov 28 2017, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Legendary Emperor

Member No.: 10,580

-Compilation of past weeks:
Tons of VS, got supra to 50 stars and B2.
For ghosts, got some truck for the ctr and got it up to SG16
Also made a fresh RK coupe just for fun.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
RayoK
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 03:56 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Battles and stars up

I dont get the new gen of players, they cannot play one simple running game without braking and yet when you hammer them back next round on 'GO', it becomes a personal feud match...

On another story,

So my friend tells me in order to make people stay longer, let them win 2-3 rounds first and make it a landslide game, ya I did that and on the third game after I won every one of them left... the experiment cost me 12 stars LOL
Doesnt matter anyway, recoup them back on the same day though...
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 05:28 AM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

QUOTE (RayoK @ 1 hour, 31 minutes ago)
Battles and stars up

I dont get the new gen of players, they cannot play one simple running game without braking and yet when you hammer them back next round on 'GO', it becomes a personal feud match...

On another story,

So my friend tells me in order to make people stay longer, let them win 2-3 rounds first and make it a landslide game, ya I did that and on the third game after I won every one of them left... the experiment cost me 12 stars LOL

No... the way to do it is to sandbag and make it look like its a close game, dive them last corner or try to minimise win distance so they swipe again! Fishing method proven by 155!
RB33
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Elder Magic Practitioner
Group Icon

QUOTE (RayoK @ 3 hours, 54 minutes ago)
Battles and stars up

On another story,

It's a case of double standards coupled by self-entitlement that many (not generalizing) of the new generation players practice.

Many of them would try to pull a fast one but would cry a river when the same treatment was given to them in return. It seems somewhere along the way, sayings like "do unto others what you want them to do unto you" and "those who live by the sword, die by it" have been forgotten by many new gen players in favor of "I treat you like crap and you are not supposed to do that to me because I am a self-entitled brat" attitude.
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (EdwardHeartsU @ Today, 5:28 AM)
No... the way to do it is to sandbag and make it look like its a close game, dive them last corner or try to minimise win distance so they swipe again! Fishing method proven by 155!

Oh that, LOL, and they believe that they ALMOST won

Not sure about your side but sg, if we do that 5m+ win all it takes is 2 or 3 games of that and it becomes a braking feud game to show you "how pro am I with blinking lights"

Which is why people always play only with their friends or someone they know
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (RB33 @ Today, 7:51 AM)
It's a case of double standards coupled by self-entitlement that many (not generalizing) of the new generation players practice.

Many of them would try to pull a fast one but would cry a river when the same treatment was given to them in return. It seems somewhere along the way, sayings like "do unto others what you want them to do unto you" and "those who live by the sword, die by it" have been forgotten by many new gen players in favor of "I treat you like crap and you are not supposed to do that to me because I am a self-entitled brat" attitude.

Precisely, its like these sayings never occur to them...
And they are brought up by their parents who are just a generation older than me... not sure where all that upbringing went to, must have been lost somewhere in the midst of making little johnny...
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (RayoK @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
Precisely, its like these sayings never occur to them...
And they are brought up by their parents who are just a generation older than me... not sure where all that upbringing went to, must have been lost somewhere in the midst of making little johnny...

Such mystery I guess.... even fellow chinese ancestry has that kind of manners huh... my mom was strict enough to make us a good one not as worst than today you speak of... (and yeah she's nearly a tiger mom also her zodiac year to boot)

At least I've made those kind disappointed enough of their double standards crap on few occasions....

Topic Options 179 Pages  « 175 176 177 178 179  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll