Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

205 Pages  « 177 178 179 180 181 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
G.Oak
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,781

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ 1 hour, 45 minutes ago)
I tried some Initial D Arcade Stage 8 to see what I can learn from its touge driving for WMMT especially Hakone and Taikan. 2 runs with the AE86 and 1 with the Sileighty and I did found out that driving a slow car does help train at cornering even for WMMT with the braking and timing of the shifting.

I got a chance to play Initial D Arcade Zero when I went to Japan and it was so much better in term of handling and the 6-speed shifter really makes a difference compared to the semi-auto shifters. That and it was really nice graphically.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,624

QUOTE (G.Oak @ 37 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
I got a chance to play Initial D Arcade Zero when I went to Japan and it was so much better in term of handling and the 6-speed shifter really makes a difference compared to the semi-auto shifters. That and it was really nice graphically.

If the courses on that game were close or better the exact same to the anime plus Eurobeat then that would make me wish that it will come to the arcades eventually since controllers and keyboards weren't my cup of tea on racing games. I have this strange feeling as my driving style had drastically changed especially my footwork except on Wangan line but in the current event when I see Hakone or Taikan(especially this one) by chance then I would pick it, I even used Initial D style braking in Shibuya/Ikeburuko recently on sharp corners.

The closest thing of playing like Initial D is play WMMT, bring a Eurobeat playlist on your phone plus earphones and play courses with lots of corners or touge ones.
PMEmail Poster
ahheng
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,980

journal:
Tuesday - pajero indo challenge 5/5 win clear stage 1
yesterday - pajero indo challenge 4/5 win clear stage 2
today - pajero indo challenge 4/5 win
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Journal:
WTF I thought the end of stage 3 is the tacho but nope.avi its challenge stage with 3 parts and even worse its longer. This is credit eating just for a goddamn tachometer so I dunno if I could make it even for my Aventador.

Note: I noticed a guy racing as a guest who has girls around them and just to make fun out of the situation, I say to myself that "racers don't need girlfriends" like the Akina Speed Stars.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

WMMT5DX+:

- Z34 is now fully completed its 3/3 challenge stage and earned its tarnished steampunk tacho...
- BCNR33 is next in line to get that golden steampunk tacho
- didn't attempt to do the extra stages... 'cause f**k that... off to next car... rolleyes.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

QUOTE (vash944 @ 7 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
WMMT5DX+:

- Z34 is now fully completed its 3/3 challenge stage and earned its tarnished steampunk tacho...
- BCNR33 is next in line to get that golden steampunk tacho
- didn't attempt to do the extra stages... 'cause f**k that... off to next car... rolleyes.gif

So the golden tach is at the end of challenge stage 3? I wonder how long is it like how many steps on challenge stage 2 and 3
PMEmail Poster
cheongzewei
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 8,667

f**king 4 pages on step 3, 3 pages on step 2, and ? stages on step 1...

so at 98 car wins, I finally got 2nd taco for my main... Dear lord. that's almost 15 hours spent on this event. Never again.

Today, I witnessed for the first time, 4 full tune cars in a free for all.... ending in a timeout on c1 with 1km left to go... Dear lord, no wonder the steering wheels in my arcade is broken.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ 9 hours, 9 minutes ago)
So the golden tach is at the end of challenge stage 3? I wonder how long is it like how many steps on challenge stage 2 and 3

Gold steampunk tacho rewards is at finishing Challenge stage 2/3

Finishing 3/3 challenge stage is tarnished (old gold green) steampunk tacho

Oh yeah on Challenge stage 3/3 takes you at least 4 pages fear2.gif
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

QUOTE (vash944 @ 1 hour, 48 minutes ago)
Gold steampunk tacho rewards is at finishing Challenge stage 2/3

Finishing 3/3 challenge stage is tarnished (old gold green) steampunk tacho

Oh yeah on Challenge stage 3/3 takes you at least 4 pages fear2.gif

Okay there's still hope as I'm almost done at extra challenge stage 1.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ 18 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
Okay there's still hope as I'm almost done at extra challenge stage 1.

PROTIP: play on "El cheapo" playarea.... trust me if you play at Timezone or even Quantum it will probably cost you 2k++ on one car

what more if you can get to access the illegal route of getting tokens and it will be even cheaper at least 20%

Yep I spent at least 2k for 2 full tacho runs on Z33 and Z34 =P

PROTIP 2: get a large pouch/sack for tokens... as i did mine with people stupified about me carrying a BSP 1 peso sack for tokens evilbrows.gif
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

QUOTE (vash944 @ 1 hour, 15 minutes ago)
PROTIP: play on "El cheapo" playarea.... trust me if you play at Timezone or even Quantum it will probably cost you 2k++ on one car

what more if you can get to access the illegal route of getting tokens and it will be even cheaper at least 20%

Yep I spent at least 2k for 2 full tacho runs on Z33 and Z34 =P

PROTIP 2: get a large pouch/sack for tokens... as i did mine with people stupified about me carrying a BSP 1 peso sack for tokens evilbrows.gif

Tom's World is the "El cheapo" playarea here with the +20 token promo worth 200. About time for the holiday season and the "racers don't need girlfriends" slogan will work well because I don't have to spend on gifts.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ 34 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
Tom's World is the "El cheapo" playarea here with the +20 token promo worth 200. About time for the holiday season and the "racers don't need girlfriends" slogan will work well because I don't have to spend on gifts.

if your Tom's World haz 800 peso deal which is 4x 40+20 with 26 free tokens

I usually use 3x 40+20 with 19 free at 600 pesos =P

but the BM token of 500 gets you at least 200-250 tokens depends on the area and winners of that token slot machine thing fear2.gif
Spectre1406
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 9,266

M1 finally done with event

i might so the event with other cars for DU boost
PMEmail Poster
G.Oak
Posted: Dec 16 2017, 03:08 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Oh man! I unintentionally got the greenpunk tacho today due to lack of people wanting to do batterus. Everyone was too preoccupied doing Indo challenge during peak battle hours. So I done some VS while I waited. There were significantly more Hakone ghost which was refreshing (I wish there were Hiroshima ghosts to vs).

I finally got my Hakone Outbound under 2'33 (2'32"911)
Still a long way to get both routes under 2'30.

I think I've finally got the rhythm down however the start of S2 always f**ks with me. I see the lines, throttle control and the timings in videos and can replicate it roughly but i guess I'm still missing something crucial.

The Inbound S2 has improved drastically but again the C3 is killing me. I also think I'm too slow coming out of those hairpins. The timing between brake-shift down-toggle-accelerate doesn't feel right.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 16 2017, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Journal: Epic fail today with connection problem at timezone & a broken shifter where i cant use 2,4 & 6 gears but I went vs with a fellow guest as cant use my bana where I used a tofu delivery vehicle(AE86) against an Aventador & later on someone else joined in an R8 where I defeated both which WMMT battles turned into Initial D for a couple of battles. After the Fujiwara zone Tofu deliveries I rolled my Aventador for the other region ghost tacho but only got up to almost the end of challenge stage 1 due to a scheduled affair so only did 3 swipes(1 for 86 plus the vs win bonuses & 2 for the Aventador.

Driving a slow car on a battle does help on training which I learned from that hachiroku.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 17 2017, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+

- BCNR33 finally finished challenge stage 2/3 switching to next target car
- played a bit of JZS161-Taxi and Aventador to finished stage 1/3
- trolled a certain GUEST fisher that they won't get free games evilbrows.gif
GeedNoZero
Posted: Dec 18 2017, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 10,866

Journal:
Dec. 17
Manage to do a time attack on taikan up using M3 CSL and finished it at 3"00"478 I had to admit to myself that still I have a few more ways to improve...

Dec. 18
Did a fun battle with some other players and I'm always finished at 2nd 3rd and even 4th but I manage to get my first win at Hiroshima but only 3 of us were playing, even I didn't get a gold I still have fun with them and I always take it as a pointers or experience to improve.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 19 2017, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Journal: got up to 2nd half of extra challenge 2 & Im giving up already which all I could say is f**k that tachcometer!!! I have to save my holiday bonus for something else better than that tach!!!
PMEmail Poster
GeedNoZero
Posted: Dec 19 2017, 03:53 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 10,866

Journal today...
spend two token sets for battle and yet still finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th(it's raining of black medals XD) but atleast, I got 3 gold today in Hiro, Taikan and Yokohane(I almost mistype Yohane)*... I also apologized to them earlier for having a short temper earlier due to I always got victimized by their block trap(block plus sending me on the truck) maybe that was my first time battling those guys who always do a frequent blocking(that ended up I pushed my self to the limit physically and mentally) and atleast I learn a few things or two about that(and I'm still respect those guys)...

* : still IDK if yokohane or wangan since we change area that time...

This post has been edited by GeedNoZero on Dec 19 2017, 03:55 AM
PMEmail Poster
FMecha
Posted: Dec 19 2017, 04:06 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 10,071

Today's run:

MT5DX+: I had another 1 m victory against a guest Aventador and R34 GT-R (I won upon hearing a "cut card" threat). The Aventador driver later shows his true form and plays with his Banapass (a 470HP Aventador) and I lost, finishing 2nd.

MT3DX+: Finally completed Story 29 and 30.
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Dec 20 2017, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Member No.: 9,838

I love it when rename Noobs show off to their gfs that winning against guests is 'too easy' for them; yet when I challenge them and they pick Hakone, they're nowhere to be seen for the entire race.
??????
Guys? Someone explain?
G.Oak
Posted: Dec 20 2017, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

QUOTE (EdwardHeartsU @ 3 hours, 37 minutes ago)
I love it when rename Noobs show off to their gfs that winning against guests is 'too easy' for them; yet when I challenge them and they pick Hakone, they're nowhere to be seen for the entire race.
??????
Guys? Someone explain?

Nowhere to be seen?! They must have been so far ahead of you...
Or...
...Maybe their gearstick suddenly broke from their last intense match so it doesn't count anyway. Yeah! this machine sucks let's go try the one on the other side of the room.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 21 2017, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

QUOTE (G.Oak @ Today, 9:59 AM)
Nowhere to be seen?! They must have been so far ahead of you...
Or...
...Maybe their gearstick suddenly broke from their last intense match so it doesn't count anyway. Yeah! this machine sucks let's go try the one on the other side of the room.

I hate that broken shifter part either the gear doesn't change to 6 or 7 or bounces back to neutral on a certain gear forcing me to do a "God Arm" technique where I hold the steering wheel with one hand where the other one being on the gear stick.
PMEmail Poster
G.Oak
Posted: Dec 21 2017, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

QUOTE (TovarishTony @ 9 hours, 53 minutes ago)
a "God Arm" technique where I hold the steering wheel with one hand where the other one being on the gear stick.

You telling me that's not normal? I exclusively drive with 1 hand.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 21 2017, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (G.Oak @ 54 minutes, 33 seconds ago)
You telling me that's not normal? I exclusively drive with 1 hand.

Steering and shifting on the same hand while driving? I'd say it's a cool move tho and maybe as insane than Initial D's Bunta rolleyes.gif

It ain't "God Hand" that's "One hand" Driving =P *cue One Punch man OP song*

I've been trying to drive one hand while shifting on the same hand but its pretty fun and insulting to some opponents in battle =P

Topic Options 205 Pages  « 177 178 179 180 181 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll