Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

187 Pages  « 185 186 187  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
vash944
Posted: Jun 29 2018, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

WMMT5DX+:

- yesterday I did trolled the local fisher on TZ ermita... and I mean trapping them to a crappy unit then tries to fish a N ranked carded player (and yes... I played hours earlier there to see where the bad cabs are before or even few days ago)

- fisher whined "shifter's broken" and should've responded "you should'nt fish" :shifty:

- seriously I was targeting to play my step 31 (815hp max) BNR32 on online ghost vs on china... then the fisher challenged the N rank carded player and joined too...

Then again Lelz were had... sorry I had to teach dat young'um a nasty lesson tho :shifty:

This post has been edited by vash944 on Jun 29 2018, 03:33 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
vash944
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- made someone ragequit on VS battle just because when doing brake-blocking tactics.. I know they'll just do it on the straights but make them too overconfident just to blow them out on the curves or turns

- again they started aggressive burn on straights and proceeded to brake blocking but... the guy thwarted all his blocking move during curves and I even block him good mostly during turns...

- the fun part to my insult is that I only used JZS161 and JCESE on the duration of battle moreso they can't whine or even complain that I was using better or bandwagon cars... and finally resorted to indirect 2v1.... the ragequit guy was instructing his teammate to block me when I get near and just to catch up

- the first few battles I did responded to tactical rear blocking and check how they respond when I get near then I raise up a notch on next few battles to troll harder :evilbrows:

- since they can't turn good I was able to rear block effectively... and even whine why I was even faster

- so after a few battles and won mostly... lost to hakone at 2nd place... I was trolling them to more technical other than hakone

- again "I ain't mad" but successfully trolling a 2v1 players seems pretty impressed on what I did =P

- lastly nearly a month has passed on that visit on that playarea and bagged all the crown area in one session... at least my visit there wasn't too stressful (stressful part on me was smashing crowns particularly Hiroshima and Hakone areas)

This post has been edited by vash944 on Jul 1 2018, 03:14 AM
Tokuma
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,314

QUOTE (vash944 @ Jun 30 2018, 10:31 AM)
- yesterday I did trolled the local fisher on TZ ermita... and I mean trapping them to a crappy unit then tries to fish a N ranked carded player (and yes... I played hours earlier there to see where the bad cabs are before or even few days ago)

- fisher whined "shifter's broken" and should've responded "you should'nt fish" :shifty:

- seriously I was targeting to play my step 31 (815hp max) BNR32 on online ghost vs on china... then the fisher challenged the N rank carded player and joined too...

Do you tend to get many fishers down in your area? Or is it generally fair do?

5DX+ - 24/06/2018

- Decided to return to the game temporarily since there happened to be free credits in a machine I passed by

- Had a quick battle with Akuma (And had my arse kicked of course)

This post has been edited by Tokuma on Jul 1 2018, 05:51 AM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Tokuma @ 13 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
Do you tend to get many fishers down in your area? Or is it generally fair do?

Well... somehow I was able to fish the fishers tho but I get to play at night after work... however I tend to get a bit irritated when they're showing much of their intent to get free game... but too bad for them perhaps =P

Actually the fisher I mentioned on post above earlier.... didn't factor much on the busted shifter cab... which I did checked earlier when that fisher arrived

Well.... since that fricking event ended and let that fisher have their pond... I better save for the next event

But seriously just to let them know not all the time they get free crap ... :evilbrows:
Tokuma
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Member No.: 10,314

QUOTE (vash944 @ 6 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
Well... somehow I was able to fish the fishers tho but I get to play at night after work... however I tend to get a bit irritated when they're showing much of their intent to get free game... but too bad for them perhaps =P

Actually the fisher I mentioned on post above earlier.... didn't factor much on the busted shifter cab... which I did checked earlier when that fisher arrived

Well.... since that fricking event ended and let that fisher have their pond... I better save for the next event

But seriously just to let them know not all the time they get free crap ... :evilbrows:

Ah, figures, always a good combat to catch them off their guard like that, even if they get salty :shifty:
(Also the previous event still smells a lot like Scamco if I must be honest)
PMEmail Poster
cabbie
Posted: Jul 2 2018, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,963

haha fish the fishers for your own free games B)
PMEmail Poster
vnpython
Posted: Jul 2 2018, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 6,296

Sunday had a short time playing and new korean kid with 400hp LP700 fished my Stock R2 =( i won due to C1 regular hehe

R2 cant really do much on blocking others except butt-hold'em-off
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jul 2 2018, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (cabbie @ Today, 8:45 AM)
haha fish the fishers for your own free games B)

Lelz... actually just make them lose their chance of free game is f**king worth the free game you'll get :evilbrows:

Even one of my teammates swears my fishing the fisher tactics are effective....

But the best fishing the fisher experience that the fisher was confident to ask me for battle and they got their wish indeed (they didn't know that I had a card) =P
RayoK
Posted: Jul 5 2018, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (ahheng @ Jun 29 2018, 02:52 AM)
Today journal:
fd-obtain the blue dragon meter

all fd drivers should get the meter for their fd since fd title is flying dragon

Flying dragon is mt2, its 5dx+ and we are like 7 versions away time to move on bro

OR

if you are like me who still think I am playing mt2 then get the "Real Dragon" in story mode with the dragon meter and dragon sticker on the dragon car
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jul 8 2018, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+

- smashed some records on TA and car record on 991 Rt35 on Yokohane down, raised to 2nd on Z34's NBL CW
- trolled some guest fishers on Viper... which led me to 15th winning streak just because some GUEST that they fished still go at it that made my Viper Ranked up to A1 for reaching 1000th VS stars :rolleyes:
- smashed back crowns on SVX enough to get me those 10 trophies... since 4 crowns were taken from me :shifty:

Well... gotta try smashing RCT records at a later time then
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jul 9 2018, 06:48 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 9,925

This past weekend...

--Made a C3 to challenge myself with an under-the-radar, low-tier ride
--Finished story mode with C3 out of boredom
--C3 now at SG 22
--9'11"462 Metro Kanagawa with C3
--9'11"272 Metro Kanagawa piloting teammate's Camaro Z28

C3 can go -0.8, Z28 roughly -0.4... either way, not easy when both cars have peculiar handling, more so with the Camaro. Decent top-end for both though, roughly R34/M1/Countach-tier.

The good: took all crowns at TZ Waltermart earlier today with C3
The bad/ugly: I won't be surprised if all are gone very soon since I had at least one slip-up moment in all of those runs

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Jul 9 2018, 06:50 AM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
vash944
Posted: Yesterday, 2:16 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- epic LEL for me.... I managed to get the free 12 credits left by the kids since the mom signalled them to go home... and did enjoyed those free credits :evilbrows:

- smashed crowns in SVX and also played TA for attacking personal car records on different cars on my Banapass

- that means I felt that lady luck was pissed at me once more and gave me another shining middle f.....

Also Sunday seemed lucky for me... not only revived my 8 year old lappy from BSoD or rather HDD fail on me.... and bought a new HDD to revive back.... then again I could play dat Private server version of maple Story

Topic Options 187 Pages  « 185 186 187  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll