Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

205 Pages  « 189 190 191 192 193 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
vash944
Posted: Jan 18 2019, 01:36 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ Yesterday, 2:29 AM)
i hear more "news" and "rumours" about mt6 soon but still we have no date. i saw there was a update thing on the jp wmmt site about it. on one side im keen for the new cars (i was for new tracks until i found out there are none), but the other side im sorta annoyed at the dressup reset. most likely will dedicate some time to just going through my cars i have fdu and getting some photos in their current state or change stuff around a little before the update comes out. i think once mt6 is out i might get dressup for only a few cars (one of them being the mark 2 and the others tbd) i dont want to dump a ton of money into ghost battle.

another one of my complains is doing them fully tune on WMMT6... well if they were that merciful enough that you have to finish at least 40 more stages enough to reach 840hp =/

also I could agree to your sentiments on the dressup thing... since they did reset/removed all the dressup data from 5DX+ and we have to do it all over again thing rolleyes.gif

the throwing all of my moolah thing part is their aim I guess as much as the Futurama meme thing... but dayum... Will I get to reach dat Rainbow Badge... err... Tag/Rank of SSSSS on my Z34 pinch2.gif

and I'm still sober on WMMT... unless they gonna roll out those new cars in the CNY... then whooopiiieeef***kerdoooo (actually if they launch another effing event that I might play a bit)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cabbie
Posted: Jan 28 2019, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,963

Panda
finally
time to retire the E8
start a run with a new car.
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Jan 29 2019, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (cabbie @ Yesterday, 8:40 AM)
Panda
finally
time to retire the E8
start a run with a new car.

Lion 3 pl0x
PMEmail Poster
ahheng
Posted: Feb 1 2019, 04:04 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,980

Today journal:
fd rank up to sss1
ghost wins 2000
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 1 2019, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

welp... Namco is up to their event...

I need this on my JZS161 (and taxi too), JCESE, Z34 and others if I can get the "keep out" thing
N643
Posted: Feb 2 2019, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Member No.: 1,878

640 in fuko and I won, my partner was.crap but it was very nice of these young guys to let this old timer have a win lol
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Feb 5 2019, 01:55 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

hey if its doable on osaka then fukuoka is a safe bet right?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
cabbie
Posted: Feb 5 2019, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

680 has its perks depending on the match up bracket
esp against YPs who love to brake block at osaka
PMEmail Poster
nel3
Posted: Feb 7 2019, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

had a pretty good day, got my evo3 story mode 35-40 then chose to continue on with the r33.

did some TA and had some player give helpful tips on Fukouka TA for lines and also to limit tire squealing. it did alter my racing line a bit and got a slightly faster PB of 2 31 434. i decided then to go for the crown in Fukouka, took 6-7 attempts and got it, though it likely got beaten again in the next hour or 2 by the previous holder.
PMEmail Poster
cabbie
Posted: Feb 8 2019, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Aurora
background get
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 8 2019, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Played on the certain secluded spot and luckily there wasn't much people playing WMMT
- did the event using the nastiest and effective route (refer how a certain legendary evo III got that so much stars)
- finally made it to 2nd bingo on Z34....
- bit time consuming but well worth the time finding peoplewho has dat letter/number thing... glad that I did the nasty route =/
- at least the "KEEP OUT" sign is only 1st Bingo card
- now planning to finish the 3rd bingo card for Z34

but yeah got back because of the event tho, and semi-retiring on Drift Spirits tho... but until I get that Kitami Cycle Background and probably post that on the near future rolleyes.gif
nel3
Posted: Feb 11 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

got around to playing MT5 again today, was a good day. i beat my R33 Fukouka PB TA of 2,31.425 a 3 times with a 203, 038 and finally 2,30,945.

did a few ghost mode on wangan vs the 740hp B1 cars to give my arms/hands a break and got a level up to A6. i then decided to do 2 Fukouka TA with my fd and got a 2,30.675 on my 2nd try. i finished off the day with story mode 41-44 with the evo3 for 28 tuning blocks.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 15 2019, 04:41 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Finally got the 3rd tag which is Chainsaw effect... somehow it might be a good tag instead of the flame effect and pretty good for a pun for my Z34 laugh2.gif
- gonna start for the JCESE and the 2 JZS161 for the KEEP OUT tag either Sunday or next week
nel3
Posted: Feb 16 2019, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i got in a few races with my R33, some were close others not as close. got 3 battle stars from all of them. put in 5 TA attampts in Fukuoka but didnt beat my pb there.

most of my time was spent on the evo3 getting story mode 45-59 for 830HP. did 2 battles with evo3 with a last place ans 2nd place result. had to head home after that but atleast i now have a useful battle car on my second card, the other FT one is the cosmos which im still trying to get a handle on.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 22 2019, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Finally got the "KEEP OUT" sign for JCESE, JZS161 and JZS161-Taxi in one session
- at least on that session I managed to do the fastest way of getting it just becuase not many people play WMMT these days rolleyes.gif
- Still pondering of replacing it with a Chainsaw battle logo on my Z34... and yes it was a cheezy pun tho laugh2.gif
nel3
Posted: Feb 23 2019, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i had a few battles with my R33 today on MT5, 1 gold medal and a few silver/bronze medals.

i also was pushed around a fair amount against a few R34 player so i got my eunos cosmo and barely felt them pushing me grin2.gif . did a few races with the cosmo and had mixed results. later on the people aiming for the 4 MT5 cabs became too much and i just left after 40 minutes of waiting/watching. i'll have other chances on another day when its not as busy to race more freely.

im liking the JCESE alot for battle as i could focus on my line and not so much about being pushed around by the other players.

This post has been edited by nel3 on Feb 23 2019, 10:27 PM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Feb 24 2019, 02:54 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Today I helped a fellow legendary player who owns a JZA80 finish his 3rd stage of needed letters...
- He was surprised that when he saw me and talked about the event and needed letters... it all needed 2 VS battles to get his needed letters fear2.gif
- at least I was able to help his needed letters, with the fastest way possible thumbsup.gif
nel3
Posted: Mar 1 2019, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i went and played MT5 2 days ago, nothing much was done to advance my main cars. i did bring my dress up level on the JCESE from 3->18. put some RAYS VOLK RACING GTM rims on it and and lvl 14 bonnet with duct. not too happy with the bonnet duct and will likely put the original hood/bonnet back on it when i get a chance and put the Aero C set with the RAYS VOLK RACING GTM to complete the appearance.

This post has been edited by nel3 on Mar 1 2019, 12:08 AM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Mar 1 2019, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

[Monday]
- since it was a holiday and managed to play at least few games and did trolled a fisher who was fishing not so fully tuned car

[Friday]
- Finally got that Kitami Cycle shop background from Drift Spirits after logging in the 10th day of the said event of "Nanami Tsukamoto Boss battle event" (again she kinda looks liek Mako from Initial D's Sileighty Driver)
- as for WMMT5DX+, just did a few fix-ins on my primary and secondary team card for top 5 cars in my Banapasses
WRX22B1998
Posted: Mar 1 2019, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

went past the arcade after dinner yesterday, was sorta quiet. just saw one guy guest fishing (one was ft, one 5xx hp and the other stock) managed to join his game with 1km~ left lol. before the next battle finished (with about 2km left) he just got up and left though i wasnt really blocking or anything intense (was using ae86 and he was in r32). another guy joined with a rx8 later and it was a 1v1 i was ahead most the race and i messed up and let him get past with 2km left, race finished and i just left hahaha. i think others were playing 2v2 on the other side but you know how kids can be with their cliques.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
cabbie
Posted: Mar 3 2019, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

15x15 space background

finally all done.
now I really have no idea what else to do.
PMEmail Poster
dreyone
Posted: Mar 3 2019, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

I went down to the Castro Valley Golfland yesterday and played for several hours. Trolled a few guests with my stock engine FC Cosmo. Decided to do a few practice runs trying to race my AE86 ghost on Hakone with my new(er) R34. Couldn't beat myself but came pretty close.

On Hakone, raced my rival SQUID's ghost whom I met in person at Round 1 about 2 months ago. We've been going back and forth doing revenge runs for a while now. Lots of fun to race him as we're about on the same level. He drives a red FD. Also finally beat RANDY's R32 ghost again.

A bunch of guys from WMMTNAC showed up and I did a few VS rounds against them. Raced Lemon/Limbo, DAFFY, TOFU and I think another guy whose name slips my memory. All of them are extremely good and I was way outclassed. Came in last place pretty much every time (mostly from getting stuck behind traffic cars that were flying around.) Eventually switched back to just doing ghost battles.

Felt a little disheartened but of course those guys have also had a lot more time to practice and are much more familiar with the courses we were racing on (I haven't played WMMT regularly since the mid 2000s when I was still a teenager and just recently got back into it a few months ago.) I hope that racing them will give me some more insights into how to improve. Might try to race their ghosts next time if I don't run into them again to try and learn their lines. I noticed that DAFFY actually took MCR's crown on Hakone over there. I've been trying to beat his ghost all month to no avail!

I am still working on my throttle control in sharp corners. I tend to modulate the gas rather than doing the 1.5 boost method I always hear everyone talking about. Seems to take a lot of practice to execute correctly. Will have to practice more and step my game up.

Also noticed these WMMTNAC guys rarely drop below 4th gear (5th on 6MT) even in red corners. Although all the corners in the game are unique, I tend to only go to 5th gear on long straights. I never use 5th gear on Hakone and stay in 4th most of the course, periodically dropping to 3rd for red corners. I am wondering now if it is less wasteful to stay in 4th. I was under the impression 3rd would keep my revs up while taking the corner and thereby improve my exit speed, but perhaps I was wrong

Either way, I definitely need more practice. Looking forward to the next time we meet!

Oh and I finally beat JOHN's S30 Z ghost on Hakone. Was trying to take his crown at the Round 1 in Sun Valley the previous night but failed, but managed to beat his ghost at the Golfland. I don't think that affected his crown at the Round 1 though. Might need to come back and finish the job

This post has been edited by dreyone on Mar 3 2019, 02:47 PM
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Mar 10 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- played some battles on JCESE... did raked quite an amount of stars along the way... evilbrows.gif

- played 6 games of Japan Challenge on BCNR33
nel3
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

MT5, 2/4 of the cabs were broken. one screen was U/S the other had an electric issues overloading during gameplay

played with the R33 mostly Japan challenge and got to 146 stages and nearly at A5. wanted to hit A5 today but too many people vying for the 2 working cabs.
PMEmail Poster
MilleChan
Posted: Mar 20 2019, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

No Talent

Member No.: 9,155

no time no post. been retired since nov 2017. i'm planning to gp back in action as much as possible as soon as wangan 6 is released. well my journey to SSSSS definitely won't be easy. but lets see if i can make it HAHAHAHAHA
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options 205 Pages  « 189 190 191 192 193 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll