Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

197 Pages  « 195 196 197  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
WRX22B1998
Posted: Jul 20 2019, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (mprasetya @ Today, 3:58 AM)
Had tag battles in 5DX+ (as we don't get WMMT6 yet) with my teammate who do not touch the game for a long time.

Thinking I was going to lose the tag battle, I even said to my mate that we're going to lose. I was wrong.

Got 4 wins and 1 lose. Manage to score total win in C1 and Osaka. Both battles done in 180SX and R33

Good day good game tonight ;D

winning with mid tier cars: feelsgoodman
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
nel3
Posted: Jul 20 2019, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

Well I did it again.., started a jza70 today, got it to 11 in dress up and 680hp. I let the srt10 go to 6th slot and will get the r34 to ft a bit later on. I need to stop procrastinating on the evo3, r33 and get my priorities in line.
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Jul 21 2019, 03:20 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 11,055

I had a quick escape during my lunch break at work today where I tried ghost battle (3 fully tuned 840HP cars) at the nearest game center. I thought playing 1 quick game plus a chance for the daily scratch off feature and wangan navi app check-in for a 100 mile points will set the mood back to work. As I feel tensed (becaused I just escaped from work ;D ) I can't focus on playing and hit the center wall somewhere on the unusual C1 Outbound toll gate exit. And that race only made me earn 50 dress up points for being at 4th place instead of getting the perfect 300pts for the win.. Lesson learned - never play during work hours :lol:
PM
nel3
Posted: Jul 21 2019, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (keLnosuke @ 6 hours, 41 minutes ago)
I had a quick escape during my lunch break at work today where I tried ghost battle (3 fully tuned 840HP cars) at the nearest game center. I thought playing 1 quick game plus a chance for the daily scratch off feature and wangan navi app check-in for a 100 mile points will set the mood back to work. As I feel tensed (becaused I just escaped from work ;D ) I can't focus on playing and hit the center wall somewhere on the unusual C1 Outbound toll gate exit. And that race only made me earn 50 dress up points for being at 4th place instead of getting the perfect 300pts for the win.. Lesson learned - never play during work hours :lol:

arcades in the middle of the work day is NEVER a good idea. i went to university then switched to Vocational school a year later for better prospects. during that 1.5 year in university which was downtown AND near an arcade. needless to say some lunch breaks also included a few racing games and maybe an occasional late arrival to the next class because i lost track of time.

lesson: arcade visits are to happen ONLY when you dont have upcoming classes or work to do later on in the day.
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Jul 21 2019, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

QUOTE (nel3 @ 4 hours, 55 minutes ago)
arcades in the middle of the work day is NEVER a good idea. i went to university then switched to Vocational school a year later for better prospects. during that 1.5 year in university which was downtown AND near an arcade. needless to say some lunch breaks also included a few racing games and maybe an occasional late arrival to the next class because i lost track of time.

lesson: arcade visits are to happen ONLY when you dont have upcoming classes or work to do later on in the day.

I was just out to buy lunch then saw the cabs and terminal from the outside of that mall and pulled me in as I walk :lol: kinda uncomfortable since I'm the only adult inside that game center :lol:

Anyway, I'm spamming the ghost battles lately to get that Aero Kit I liked but it's taking a bit too long since most DU parts I'm unlocking mostly are the wheels.

EDIT:
it's pretty cool the last update made us earn 50 DU points even if we placed 4th on ghost battles and vs modes. 300 points is the highest if you got 1st place, 200 for second and 100 for 3rd. Before, you won't get anything from 4th place.

This post has been edited by keLnosuke on Jul 21 2019, 03:02 PM
PM
nel3
Posted: Jul 21 2019, 09:12 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (keLnosuke @ 6 hours, 14 minutes ago)

I was just out to buy lunch then saw the cabs and terminal from the outside of that mall and pulled me in as I walk :lol: kinda uncomfortable since I'm the only adult inside that game center :lol:

Anyway, I'm spamming the ghost battles lately to get that Aero Kit I liked but it's taking a bit too long since most DU parts I'm unlocking mostly are the wheels.

EDIT:
it's pretty cool the last update made us earn 50 DU points even if we placed 4th on ghost battles and vs modes. 300 points is the highest if you got 1st place, 200 for second and 100 for 3rd. Before, you won't get anything from 4th place.

LOL the only time i felt unconfortable/embarrassed in an arcade was when my father noticed i was there and talked to my wondering why i was there during the middle of a race. back then the shopping mall had an arcade with the staple games i played: Soul Calibur 2-3, Initial D 2-3 and MT2-3. i said i was going to the mall and he went to the store nearby, the ID cabs were near the front windows and you could see the players. i wasnt in trouble but its not something i expected to happen there.
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

QUOTE (nel3 @ Yesterday, 2:12 PM)
LOL the only time i felt unconfortable/embarrassed in an arcade was when my father noticed i was there and talked to my wondering why i was there during the middle of a race. back then the shopping mall had an arcade with the staple games i played: Soul Calibur 2-3, Initial D 2-3 and MT2-3. i said i was going to the mall and he went to the store nearby, the ID cabs were near the front windows and you could see the players. i wasnt in trouble but its not something i expected to happen there.

Ever wondered why you father was there too? He might be the other opponent, you just didn't notice ;D when I was in my college days I was playing Daytona a lot. Then there was a time my father caught me in the mall still playing and late for my afternoon classes. He scold me in front of the other players..Well I think that's much embarrassing :lol:
PM

Topic Options 197 Pages  « 195 196 197  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll