• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT3dx+ Tuning Card Renewal problem
EDG Deft
  Posted: Aug 29 2015, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,376

So I recently renewed my Evo 8 But unfortunately i got an E53 error before the process was complete the staff at the arcade tried to recover my data...It was successfully recovered but the tuning card has "Used" on top of it...Anyone have an idea on why its became a used card or how can we restore my data without "Used" appearing at the top of my card thanks..Btw This is on a Wmmt3dx+ machine

This post has been edited by EDG Deft on Aug 29 2015, 08:27 PM
PMEmail Poster
CarlRaven
Posted: Aug 29 2015, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,078

Was Used printed on your card before you tried to renew it?

And there's a thread on asking questions. http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=27811

Please post all your questions there instead of creating a new thread.
PMEmail Poster
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 29 2015, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Nope...I Was able to Race with the card before I tried renewing it thats why i found it weird... Btw thanks for the info about the thread
PMEmail Poster
CarlRaven
Posted: Aug 29 2015, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,078

Maybe you just ask the arcade staff to restore the card data to your card, used should not be printed on it when it's restored.

Had a similar case transferring my R32 from MT3 to 3DX. There was a problem transferring the data when the cabinet was out of cards when the cabinet didn't say so. So I asked the arcade staff to restore the card data to the card I had, and it was done!

This post has been edited by CarlRaven on Aug 29 2015, 11:41 PM
PMEmail Poster
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 29 2015, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Thanks for the suggestion... ill ask them to try again tomorrow...Though i didnt get My Old card at all...when the staff took a look inside all that we could find was the present card
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 12:20 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 727

When you say recovered, do you mean they restarted the machine and took your card out of the machine. Or did they actually go into the game menu and do a data restore?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 12:58 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

They took out a card but it was only the present card the real card was nowhere to be found so they went into the in game menu took out a blank card and performed data restore...then the machine ejected the card my data is now printed on it though it has "used" on top of it

This post has been edited by EDG Deft on Aug 30 2015, 01:00 AM
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

your tech dont know what they are doing, u should have use your present card to restore your card not a blank card

your last played data is still on that present card, if i dont use it period

try to see if they still have your record in the machine (they should still have it), dont use the present card at all period
PMEmail Poster
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

They tried using the present card and a new card to restore my data....i was surprised cuz i thought they cloned my card lmao... well I am gonna ask em to restore my data again tomorrow....hopefully i can get it back..Btw do you guys know how the data is saved on the cabinet.. cuz my friend played on a cabinet and his data isnt shown at all so they didnt get to restore it
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (EDG Deft @ 1 hour, 8 minutes ago)
They tried using the present card and a new card to restore my data....i was surprised cuz i thought they cloned my card lmao... well I am gonna ask em to restore my data again tomorrow....hopefully i can get it back..Btw do you guys know how the data is saved on the cabinet.. cuz my friend played on a cabinet and his data isnt shown at all so they didnt get to restore it

I also encountered that kind of error on Timezone branches especially G4, Gateway and Promenade Greenhills... during renewal as long the error is "Card Jam" you can still retrieve your data as long you do not lose the source meaning your old card before the renewal

Let the staff access console mode of that said cabinet that you got that error, go to data retrieve option and do hope that you see your car on the top 4 last accessed errored data, highlighted the errored car data with the source card.... otherwise kiss your car goodbye because of anti-card cloning system, and if successful your reprinted card from source is as good as renewed data

Do remember as long card jam error not "card unreadable" can be retrieved with the highest priority, just keep your cards from dirt and magnets
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
N643
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

i might sound like a fag it at this point but since your on dx+, why dont u just buy a rename full tune and start from there

if u lose it then u just get another one as they are super super cheap now

this is coming from a guy that has lost 10yrs of cards
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (N643 @ 11 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
i might sound like a fag it at this point but since your on dx+, why dont u just buy a rename full tune and start from there

if u lose it then u just get another one as they are super super cheap now

this is coming from a guy that has lost 10yrs of cards

I call it sensible/more logical pertaining if you don't care for the legitability crap fear2.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Welp we tried recovering data but the card still has used printed on it... i Gave up on recovering my data...I am currently tuning my R34 and its at 800 HP atm....btw are there still people who sell 3dx+ cards here in our forums? cuz i cant find anyone who sells cheap cards in our arcade their cards arent even S class but they sell it for 30-40 dollars (1000-2000 pesos)...And Idk if it was a card jam error cuz the machine I play on is a japanese one... the staff immediately restarted the Cabinet and becuz of that we werent able to identify what error it was.
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

yes there are ppl that sell them on the forum but they are overseas members with japanese cards

also u have to make sure that no one plays after your card jams, as it only saves the 1st 2 or 4 players data
PMEmail Poster
Tokuma
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Chaos Zone, Venom Legend

Member No.: 10,314

QUOTE (EDG Deft @ 8 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
Welp we tried recovering data but the card still has used printed on it... i Gave up on recovering my data...I am currently tuning my R34 and its at 800 HP atm....btw are there still people who sell 3dx+ cards here in our forums? cuz i cant find anyone who sells cheap cards in our arcade their cards arent even S class but they sell it for 30-40 dollars (1000-2000 pesos)...And Idk if it was a card jam error cuz the machine I play on is a japanese one... the staff immediately restarted the Cabinet and becuz of that we werent able to identify what error it was.

weirdo808hi is a seller on here, he's legit since I'm gonna buy an R34 off him
PMEmail Poster
EDG Deft
Posted: Aug 30 2015, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Thanks for the info I already Messaged Him
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll