Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

59 Pages  « 55 56 57 58 59  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> PLAYERS, ASK QUESTIONS HERE!!, Second thread just bc
vash944
Posted: Apr 14 2019, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (Zeether @ 1 hour, 44 minutes ago)
In MT5 do you have to beat story mode undefeated for the additional BGM or are the requirements just beating story mode? I saw on a couple of JP sites that you need to be undefeated but the official site says to just complete the story.

Apparently if undefeated in a story loop will give you a special tachometer

Finishing the story loop as shaded/Defeated.. will also give the corresponding BGM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
WRX22B1998
Posted: Apr 15 2019, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (Zeether @ Today, 12:32 PM)
In MT5 do you have to beat story mode undefeated for the additional BGM or are the requirements just beating story mode? I saw on a couple of JP sites that you need to be undefeated but the official site says to just complete the story.

you get the bgm regardless of win/loss and as mentioned undefeated will get you one of the racing tachometers (yellow/red/blue/carbon fibre)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
nel3
Posted: Apr 22 2019, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

are blank bananpass cards region locked? im referring more to a new unused pass being passed a North American 600 hp from MT5. would that be accepted by a JPN MT6?

apparently an ENG MT5 card is unreadable to a newer JPN version of the game. are there any sort of steps i can take on my side ie ENG MT servers that i can use when i go on the next trip to Japan for MT6 version?
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Apr 22 2019, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (nel3 @ 6 hours, 50 minutes ago)
are blank bananpass cards region locked? im referring more to a new unused pass being passed a North American 600 hp from MT5. would that be accepted by a JPN MT6?

apparently an ENG MT5 card is unreadable to a newer JPN version of the game. are there any sort of steps i can take on my side ie ENG MT servers that i can use when i go on the next trip to Japan for MT6 version?

WMMT6 uses a newer Bana-Pass system... which you can also use them now in Konami Arcade games

Amusment IC
user posted image

I would suggest that you get one when going back to Japan
nel3
Posted: Apr 22 2019, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ 5 hours, 19 minutes ago)
WMMT6 uses a newer Bana-Pass system... which you can also use them now in Konami Arcade games

Amusment IC
https://img.konami.com/amusement/corporate/...0209/img/03.png

I would suggest that you get one when going back to Japan

thank you for the reply. so my current 3rd MT5 ENG card with a FT R33 is pretty much just a spare card to fall onto if the main ENG card is lost? and im guessing the JPN MT6 bananpass system is not compatible with the previous ones then or atleast the previous ENG versions.

i guess that's gonna be in 11 months that i'll get my chance to get another compatible card for MT6 JPN version. at the very least i'll have more free time next year to play the 2 racing games over there.

PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (nel3 @ Today, 4:50 PM)
thank you for the reply. so my current 3rd MT5 ENG card with a FT R33 is pretty much just a spare card to fall onto if the main ENG card is lost? and im guessing the JPN MT6 bananpass system is not compatible with the previous ones then or atleast the previous ENG versions.

i guess that's gonna be in 11 months that i'll get my chance to get another compatible card for MT6 JPN version. at the very least i'll have more free time next year to play the 2 racing games over there.

none of the japan games are compatible with any english version data, it's all on separate servers and not interchangeable
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
nel3
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ 7 hours, 52 minutes ago)
none of the japan games are compatible with any english version data, it's all on separate servers and not interchangeable

ty for the reply, so the only option is to get a banana pass locally in Japan. LOL, im definitely kicking myself in the butt a bit at this point for not even getting a JPN AIME or Banana pass card during my first trip to Japan. i couldve started the process a bit if i had gotten the 2 cards...

the R33 is the main car i use so atleast i got a FT one ready to put into action if needed. for some reason i cant register my main card with the site for North America for whatever odd reason.
PMEmail Poster
dreyone
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

QUOTE (nel3 @ 2 hours, 55 minutes ago)
ty for the reply, so the only option is to get a banana pass locally in Japan. LOL, im definitely kicking myself in the butt a bit at this point for not even getting a JPN AIME or Banana pass card during my first trip to Japan. i couldve started the process a bit if i had gotten the 2 cards...

the R33 is the main car i use so atleast i got a FT one ready to put into action if needed. for some reason i cant register my main card with the site for North America for whatever odd reason.

I heard you can use any banapassport, you just wont be able to access your US car data in JP. I think you can still use the same card to open a separate JP account
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (dreyone @ 6 hours, 9 minutes ago)
I heard you can use any banapassport, you just wont be able to access your US car data in JP. I think you can still use the same card to open a separate JP account

you are right... you can also use your current banapass (in USA) in other territories such as International server, Indonesia and China but you can still use AiME card from SEGA's arcade game, but your data stays in that target corresponding server...

however in the case of Japan Server they updated thier Banapass System to Amusement IC system to accomodate all of the arcade IC card games from Konami, SEGA and Namco Bandai into one card

in the case of WMMT6 and most likely you'll be using the newer card system for Japan... our older version Banapass might not work tho
nel3
Posted: Apr 23 2019, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ 2 hours, 48 minutes ago)
you are right... you can also use your current banapass (in USA) in other territories such as International server, Indonesia and China but you can still use AiME card from SEGA's arcade game, but your data stays in that target corresponding server...

however in the case of Japan Server they updated thier Banapass System to Amusement IC system to accomodate all of the arcade IC card games from Konami, SEGA and Namco Bandai into one card

in the case of WMMT6 and most likely you'll be using the newer card system for Japan... our older version Banapass might not work tho

thank you for the replies Dreyone and Vash944.

i'll bring my 3rd MT5 card with me on the next trip and test out the theory for previous foreign banana passes but given the info so far its just a 50/50 chance. the new banana pass system does put some doubt into the question. worst case is that i'll make a new MT6 card and start from scratch or 600hp. its not a big issue as MT6 is gonna take a while to reach Canada and i will only have the 2 JPN cards for ID0 and MT6. not sure how far i'll get on 2 new JPN cards regarding FT card but i got to start somewhere.

i didnt do much on the test card/3rd card aside from FT 1 car. the JCESE is at lvl 23 for HP upgrade and id like to get it FT sometime but my main R33 will need the current attention. the test card does have some time put into it but im fine with it if it suceeds the transfer/upgrade or doesnt. the time i'll put on them in my local arcade is worth the effort if it does transfer over to MT6 JPN and avoid the 100 story mode cycles.
PMEmail Poster
SakifX9
Posted: Apr 30 2019, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 11,038

If I unlock the yellow, red and blue tachometers in 5dx+ and continue my win streak, will I be able to get the carbon meter in wmmt6?
PMEmail Poster
nel3
Posted: May 8 2019, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

im aiming for S9 or S7 with my R33 and the road there does lead me to maxing out some aspects of the game. im not crazy enough to hit SSSS or anywhere close to it but i do notice some things that stop getting upgrades at some point. im going to pass lvl 105 dress-up easily by clearing Japan challenge round 4, lvl 99 atm with 185 districts clear.

we have MT5 (not DX), i noticed that i only have 30 spots for extra car colors on my car which is currently at yellow ie #12. i dont want to hit 30 but i noticed that some people have 40 unlocked colors. do the extra 10 slots open up when i hit 30 extra colors?

i also noticed there are no extra titles past Japan challenge round 5 that are awarded after clearing a district. there are round # clear titles. i currently have a round 4 Nara title: Cherry Blossom Samurai. i like it but i also like other titles to a smaller degree that make me think twice given the chance. if i chose a different title, is my current title gone for good?
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: May 10 2019, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

If I unlock the yellow, red and blue tachometers in 5dx+ and continue my win streak, will I be able to get the carbon meter in wmmt6?

until International server gets WMMT6 and gonna try your scenario to confirm it further... otherwise I can't say how the Japanese will respond to this question

i also noticed there are no extra titles past Japan challenge round 5 that are awarded after clearing a district. there are round # clear titles. i currently have a round 4 Nara title: Cherry Blossom Samurai. i like it but i also like other titles to a smaller degree that make me think twice given the chance. if i chose a different title, is my current title gone for good?

if you chose the newer title by overwritten you old one and the case of that old title could be retrieved depending on....

pretty much the case of Daily Titles if you plan to get a certain title and that goes another 2 years if you plan to get the same title from daily titles...

meanwhile if that was from JapCha or Japan Challenge and the titles are usually loops back somewhere... I was able to confirm it back on my BCNR33 on the titles on Japan Challenge
nel3
Posted: May 11 2019, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ Yesterday, 10:42 PM)

if you chose the newer title by overwritten you old one and the case of that old title could be retrieved depending on....

pretty much the case of Daily Titles if you plan to get a certain title and that goes another 2 years if you plan to get the same title from daily titles...

meanwhile if that was from JapCha or Japan Challenge and the titles are usually loops back somewhere... I was able to confirm it back on my BCNR33 on the titles on Japan Challenge

thank you for the reply. the daily titles are a pain to get again ie 2yrs but the story mode and and the JPChallenge seem to be more lenient. most of my desired current titles are daily titles so getting them back will be a journey on the next version of the game we'll be graced with.

EDIT 20/5/19

i got a SRT-10 today, i wanted a "domestic" car on my list of cars. the SRT-10 doesnt seem like a top tier car but it seems to do well in speed on the straights. its handling is a questionable, its twitchy as hell but i dont think it might be good in technical areas.

what is the general consensus on the handling of the SRT-10?

This post has been edited by nel3 on May 21 2019, 12:12 AM
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: May 25 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,838

How do I play MT?
vash944
Posted: May 31 2019, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (nel3 @ May 11 2019, 09:13 PM)
i got a SRT-10 today, i wanted a "domestic" car on my list of cars. the SRT-10 doesnt seem like a top tier car but it seems to do well in speed on the straights. its handling is a questionable, its twitchy as hell but i dont think it might be good in technical areas.

what is the general consensus on the handling of the SRT-10?

Heavy and slippery... actually pretty much like a hammer tho (during its first appearance with the same bug as W201 180E EvoII)

This car is quite fun to use at times, some say it is nearly an equivalent to BNR34 but slippery due to FR and bites back nasty if you don't handle them right

Also my title for muh Viper is "I want to go to America"... lel
nel3
Posted: May 31 2019, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ 6 hours, 27 minutes ago)
Heavy and slippery... actually pretty much like a hammer tho (during its first appearance with the same bug as W201 180E EvoII)

This car is quite fun to use at times, some say it is nearly an equivalent to BNR34 but slippery due to FR and bites back nasty if you don't handle them right

Also my title for muh Viper is "I want to go to America"... lel

thank you for the reply Vash944, i got the SRT10 from 700hp to 830 on thursday. wasnt too happy with it when i hit 800hp as the extra tuning blocks were missing but it felt more normal once the 830hp mark was hit. did some Fukuoka TA with it 2.31.xxx not bad but rather controllable with sufficient handling bars. +3 speed bars, well thats a different story. i havent really had a chance yet to play vs the locals with it, eithere BC it wasnt FT then or they werent there when it was FT. doing some Fukuoka TA did change my mind on its handling capabilities though getting around the slippery part is always a challenge. aside from the EVO3, the dodge is the most slippery i have driven a FT car.

i sure see it having some control issues to higher HP setting when it comes to sliding but its rather stable when 700->760HP IMO. i can see it being a fun car to use in battle. i do believe it might lose more speed in the technical corners but that might be 60% due to my average driving skills.

i dont have many 6 gear cars in the game, 400hp driving school mazda (FUBER), 600hp R34 and the SRT green (Envy). i havent really bothered much with the mazda 6 nor the R34. the R34 is a bit heavy for my liking in respects to handling, granted i havent bothered to get it past 620HP. i like the SRT10 better than the R34 even if its harder to control at times. i still have a learning curve with 6 gear cars, the SRT is the first one im giving a serious shot at it. its gonna be fun to deal with it at +800 HP setting in battle. aside from ranks and titles, ghost/Japch is useless to me, MT5 1.0?? doesnt have the dress-up parts for it. though i did give it the fitting title "hell's racer"
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jun 2 2019, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (nel3 @ May 31 2019, 09:39 PM)
thank you for the reply Vash944, i got the SRT10 from 700hp to 830 on thursday. wasnt too happy with it when i hit 800hp as the extra tuning blocks were missing but it felt more normal once the 830hp mark was hit. did some Fukuoka TA with it 2.31.xxx not bad but rather controllable with sufficient handling bars. +3 speed bars, well thats a different story. i havent really had a chance yet to play vs the locals with it, eithere BC it wasnt FT then or they werent there when it was FT. doing some Fukuoka TA did change my mind on its handling capabilities though getting around the slippery part is always a challenge. aside from the EVO3, the dodge is the most slippery i have driven a FT car.

i sure see it having some control issues to higher HP setting when it comes to sliding but its rather stable when 700->760HP IMO. i can see it being a fun car to use in battle. i do believe it might lose more speed in the technical corners but that might be 60% due to my average driving skills.

i dont have many 6 gear cars in the game, 400hp driving school mazda (FUBER), 600hp R34 and the SRT green (Envy). i havent really bothered much with the mazda 6 nor the R34. the R34 is a bit heavy for my liking in respects to handling, granted i havent bothered to get it past 620HP. i like the SRT10 better than the R34 even if its harder to control at times. i still have a learning curve with 6 gear cars, the SRT is the first one im giving a serious shot at it. its gonna be fun to deal with it at +800 HP setting in battle. aside from ranks and titles, ghost/Japch is useless to me, MT5 1.0?? doesnt have the dress-up parts for it. though i did give it the fitting title "hell's racer"

the fun part of using Viper at times is.....

- trolling fishers to go 830hp on NBL Kiba area and goes to C1 route and en-route it back to Yaesu and back to C1

but yeah I kinda graduated from slippery cars such as Z34 that I can handle Viper pretty good enough, one day if I can take a snap of BCNR33 and Viper on another day
nel3
Posted: Jun 2 2019, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (vash944 @ 2 hours, 36 minutes ago)
the fun part of using Viper at times is.....

- trolling fishers to go 830hp on NBL Kiba area and goes to C1 route and en-route it back to Yaesu and back to C1

but yeah I kinda graduated from slippery cars such as Z34 that I can handle Viper pretty good enough, one day if I can take a snap of BCNR33 and Viper on another day

i started from the other end of the scale, i had the heavier handling cars, balanced cars or those that were moderately slippery yet stable. the handling of the dodge will be a new thing for me to deal with.

i usually need to get into another frame of mind when switching from BCNR33 to dodge or even the EVO3, the same goes when going to SVX or cosmo. i havent put much into the MR2 and i did consider a hachi-roku but decided against it for the time being. i still love the Cosmo for its tankiness, i dont know if the viper will get a fang into my list of fun cars yet but time will tell.

come to think of it, i never really took good pics of my cars on a good camera. the flip phone takes meh pics but the digital camera takes much better ones. i should take my camera today (after waking up) to the arcades today and take a few pics of them.

This post has been edited by nel3 on Jun 2 2019, 09:35 PM
PMEmail Poster
kof_player
Posted: Jul 8 2019, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,373

When I tired to register my banapassort in the Wangan navigator app, it says wrong region. Does anyone experience similar issues?
PMEmail Poster
nel3
Posted: Jul 10 2019, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

I can't register my Canadian card (local) on the MT website. Only Asian and American cards seem to work if I were to take a guess when registering them.
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 11,055

QUOTE (kof_player @ Jul 8 2019, 05:47 PM)
When I tired to register my banapassort in the Wangan navigator app, it says wrong region. Does anyone experience similar issues?

I'm not sure if they removed the region lock for the app already since lots of people are complaining about it. But make sure your phone/device's itunes or google play is set to the correct region to avoid errors upon registering.
PM
keLnosuke
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (nel3 @ Jul 10 2019, 09:38 PM)
I can't register my Canadian card (local) on the MT website. Only Asian and American cards seem to work if I were to take a guess when registering them.

I think it's much better to wait for the WMMT6 in your region to directly register it to the Wangan Navi App. They are now directing us to access our account through the Wangan Navi instead of the usual website access.
PM
nel3
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

QUOTE (keLnosuke @ 7 hours, 15 minutes ago)
I think it's much better to wait for the WMMT6 in your region to directly register it to the Wangan Navi App. They are now directing us to access our account through the Wangan Navi instead of the usual website access.

It doesn't work for MT5 at least. I can't even register my cards to be able to transfer the data if I lose the card.
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

QUOTE (nel3 @ 9 hours, 16 minutes ago)
It doesn't work for MT5 at least. I can't even register my cards to be able to transfer the data if I lose the card.

Did you register directly to the Banapassport site? Or the WanganMaxi site?
PM

Topic Options 59 Pages  « 55 56 57 58 59  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll