Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

59 Pages  « 57 58 59  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> PLAYERS, ASK QUESTIONS HERE!!, Second thread just bc
keLnosuke
Posted: Aug 20 2019, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,055

QUOTE (nel3 @ 6 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Thank you for the reply, i stayed around 720 or 740 last round as a buffer to respond to unexpected traffic.... 760 was max I chose last round. The first round let's you use higher HP settings with ease but that's thrown out the window in later loops.

I will definitely practice C1 and NBL for a fair amount of time before tackling story mode. Im ok at NBL but fairly weak at C1, yeasu is bad and annoying. I'm bad at Hakone but it's very fun to race there. I'm nearly done ghost mode, will hit 500 star or 666 stars, could probably use that as C1 NBL training. My time with the 33 isn't over but most goals are reached. Red tach and 15000kmare some bigger goals that should be reached. My local arcade don't seem in a hurry to upgrade the MT game.

You're welcome, man wink2.gif

Anyway, I had a chance to play a while ago on the nearest arcade and tried NBL few times using 720HP and 740HP. I was able to run on the episode 58 red turn and those two HP settings worked just fine. Both were great and grips well on my FD. The R33 slides more than other cars, so better check out how you will swing your car. By the way WMMT6 is 840HP, so there's a slight grip advantage compared with 5 or 5DX+.
PM
nel3
Posted: Aug 20 2019, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 10,913

QUOTE (keLnosuke @ Today, 5:22 AM)
You're welcome, man  wink2.gif

Anyway, I had a chance to play a while ago on the nearest arcade and tried NBL few times using 720HP and 740HP. I was able to run on the episode 58 red turn and those two HP settings worked just fine. Both were great and grips well on my FD. The R33 slides more than other cars, so better check out how you will swing your car. By the way WMMT6 is 840HP, so there's a slight grip advantage compared with 5 or 5DX+.

i just hope that the AI doesnt "happen" to leave a traffic car in a "convenient" location in my story mode runs.

weirdest thing that happened to me with traffic was the 2 lane tunnel. squeezed with the opponent into that lane, got glitched into the wall and "hit" the exit contact point...

This post has been edited by nel3 on Aug 20 2019, 10:27 PM
PMEmail Poster
keLnosuke
Posted: Aug 21 2019, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 11,055

QUOTE (nel3 @ 5 hours, 3 minutes ago)
i just hope that the AI doesnt "happen" to leave a traffic car in a "convenient" location in my story mode runs.

weirdest thing that happened to me with traffic was the 2 lane tunnel. squeezed with the opponent into that lane, got glitched into the wall and "hit" the exit contact point...

Better be prepared for WMMT6. I had a V formation of trucks once in Wangan Area course. Damn those vehicles are swerving too.
PM
vash944
Posted: Aug 21 2019, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (keLnosuke @ Today, 3:27 AM)
Better be prepared for WMMT6. I had a V formation of trucks once in Wangan Area course. Damn those vehicles are swerving too.

Darn Right... WMMT6 Story AI knows how to block and slam you to truck and lorry also doesn't even slow down at the last KM on some stages

check regularly for shifter fails... most locals swears of this kind of pwnage... at the last KM or so tends to go shift fails and AI trollolololol you silly

even 5DX+ story logic seems tame against 6... but not as brutal than 2 in terms when Devil Z tries to troll you at Hakone with traffic =/
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nel3
Posted: Aug 21 2019, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 10,913

Holy crap, MT6 takes no prisoners. The AI is despicable, i haven't seen it at max but it did pull a few tricks on me already in MT5.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 59 Pages  « 57 58 59  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll