Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

10 Pages  « 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.  Rate:  
> Player who doesn't use mainstream cars., I don't know. Do you know someone?
CarlRaven
Posted: Aug 6 2017, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 9,078

I felt the same when the 80 Supra got nerfed bad in MT4.
PMEmail Poster
MiLKYredriot
Posted: Aug 9 2017, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,833

QUOTE (Dare @ Nov 3 2016, 05:49 AM)
mt1 80
mt2 80
mt3 80
mt3dx 80/70
mt3dx+ 80/70
mt4 80/70/61
mt5 80/70/61
mt5dx 80/70/61

I know this quote is old, but just felt like sharing a tale.

Made a 70 data within the first 2/3 weeks of MT2, but it was just too hard not being in a bandwagon that could counter the killer AI, and with lose-on-retire making it an all-or-nothing (all the more with my skill back then when I was still terribad at C1's dividers)!

Forgot where I shaded my 70. From the 70 failure I tried again with a Z32, but same shaded fate on the Kijima RX-8 Hakone a.k.a JP Gemballa RSR stage. Then later on, armed with a Cosmo, I lost at Stage 13 quite literally out of nowhere ('Real Dragon' 300km/h R32 chapter by -1m) WHICH WAS A STRAIGHT ROAD ENDING JUST BECAUSE OF WALLTAP IN CW TUNNEL :( :( :(

All 3 are still with me today... with no racing meter to show the hardship, but I couldn't bring myself to let them go and try again. :(

Doubt I would do a 61. Too old for my tastes and I have too many FR machines, much as any new car is enticing to try once, and then who-knows-what-to-do-with-it once the trial is done...
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Aug 10 2017, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (MiLKYredriot @ Yesterday, 8:10 AM)

I know this quote is old, but just felt like sharing a tale.

Made a 70 data within the first 2/3 weeks of MT2, but it was just too hard not being in a bandwagon that could counter the killer AI, and with lose-on-retire making it an all-or-nothing (all the more with my skill back then when I was still terribad at C1's dividers)!

Forgot where I shaded my 70. From the 70 failure I tried again with a Z32, but same shaded fate on the Kijima RX-8 Hakone a.k.a JP Gemballa RSR stage. Then later on, armed with a Cosmo, I lost at Stage 13 quite literally out of nowhere ('Real Dragon' 300km/h R32 chapter by -1m) WHICH WAS A STRAIGHT ROAD ENDING JUST BECAUSE OF WALLTAP IN CW TUNNEL :( :( :(

All 3 are still with me today... with no racing meter to show the hardship, but I couldn't bring myself to let them go and try again. :(

Doubt I would do a 61. Too old for my tastes and I have too many FR machines, much as any new car is enticing to try once, and then who-knows-what-to-do-with-it once the trial is done...

The same story for my fd, theres some other cars too but the only one maxed in mt2 and brought over of whats left is my fd

So despite making so many new cars, sorry but it stays that way, difficult to let go when its been with me since mt2, all other completed mt2 cars were lost due to own stupidity...

The gto however is quite different, theres always that stupid dumb reason to admire someone in mt1 for being so different and yet so strong
PMEmail Poster
MiLKYredriot
Posted: Aug 11 2017, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Let me guess, the Maril car? (And no it wasn't named for a pocket monster.)

I actually tuned 3 GTO's in MT3 for completely stupid reasons, one got shaded by mistake so the remaining one replaces them all.

Kinda regret it, looking back I could have put the $ to a ZR1 in MT4 or something. (I know the gap is 5 years but if the thought never existed, I probably would have been less negative towards starting one up back in 2012...)

Then again it makes little difference with a Viper in tow now...
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Aug 11 2017, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

A girl drove it, one of my friend says one of her nickname is cagali or something

A short hair girl playing a red gto came and congratulate me a 15yr old on my first ever mt1 win over another guys bought data, the effect still carries till today as can seen with my gto
PMEmail Poster
MiLKYredriot
Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Ok then not the Maril car lol.

The cagali nick, was it from the old SGWMMT forum? Sounds too familiar... dammit, I forgot who it references!
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Aug 11 2017, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

I think so, my friend was the one whom frequents there during those days and identify her as cagali. I was just blown at how the gto was handled and we all know how shit that car is in mt1 lol...
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 10 Pages  « 8 9 10  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll