• Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Playing WMMT overseas.
Aircoll
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,867

Hi, I'm new in this forum and don't plan to use it much. Though I do want to ask a question that has been bothering me.

I'm from Indonesia, meaning the WMMT servers that we use are separate from other countries (other than China, Japan, etc.). I recently moved to Australia for higher education but would still like to play the game in my free time. Upon reaching here I found that I have no cars registered as the servers here in AUS are different than in IND so naturally I had to register with the server and get a new car (i.e. start over)

What I am curious about is, will the data for the cars I registered in IND still be valid when I get back or has it been erased or overwritten?

If anyone knows what would happen please let me know. Thx! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (Aircoll @ 8 hours, 43 minutes ago)
Hi, I'm new in this forum and don't plan to use it much. Though I do want to ask a question that has been bothering me.

I'm from Indonesia, meaning the WMMT servers that we use are separate from other countries (other than China, Japan, etc.). I recently moved to Australia for higher education but would still like to play the game in my free time. Upon reaching here I found that I have no cars registered as the servers here in AUS are different than in IND so naturally I had to register with the server and get a new car (i.e. start over)

What I am curious about is, will the data for the cars I registered in IND still be valid when I get back or has it been erased or overwritten?

If anyone knows what would happen please let me know. Thx! biggrin.gif

Supposedly your IND data will still work when you go back, the bloody part is that when you replace or lose your card that has data of AUS and IND that you did not register

Again just make sure your current card is Registered on BanaPass website...

There is one case or what I mean one user did the same thing as you were asking that he has CHN and HKG data on the same banapass

Lastly those banapass cards are not flash drives and your data is "Server Dependent" which means if you are not online or the server is screwed that you cannot access your data
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Aircoll
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 10,867

Supposedly your IND data will still work when you go back, the bloody part is that when you replace or lose your card that has data of AUS and IND that you did not register

Again just make sure your current card is Registered on BanaPass website...

There is one case or what I mean one user did the same thing as you were asking that he has CHN and HKG data on the same banapass

Lastly those banapass cards are not flash drives and your data is "Server Dependent" which means if you are not online or the server is screwed that you cannot access your data

Good to know. Thx a bunch!
PMEmail Poster
EnriqueBCampbell
Posted: Mar 18 2019, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 11,025

Thanks
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll