• Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Anyone remember that part in 5DX+?
PokiBash
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,870

There was that one part in 4 and 5 where there was a stealth-diss to Initial D with the wannabe racers driving an AE86 and a yellow FD3S. What part of story mode is that?
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,624

I have seen Wangan Midnight anime where Reina went full Nakazato with her R32 by crashing on the guard rail at the Wangan of all places instead of the touge. If WMMT has a voiced story mode and its in Japanese with English subs then we would be hearing Takumi's voice as Blackbird. Also Kijima drives an FC with the same color as Ryosuke.
PMEmail Poster
JPB
Posted: Dec 15 2017, 11:48 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Member No.: 10,644

QUOTE (PokiBash @ 3 hours, 9 minutes ago)
There was that one part in 4 and 5 where there was a stealth-diss to Initial D with the wannabe racers driving an AE86 and a yellow FD3S. What part of story mode is that?

That's in chapter 51 on story mode i think where you start with a disadvantage of somewhere around -2000 meters
PMEmail Poster
G.Oak
Posted: Dec 16 2017, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 10,781

QUOTE (PokiBash @ 6 hours, 35 minutes ago)

I always thought they were just referencing the episode of Initial D where Fake Takumi and Fake Keisuke show up trying to steal some glory only to get wrecked when they see the real deal in action. At least thats how it feels to me when I play the story in my AE86.
PMEmail Poster
TovarishTony
Posted: Dec 16 2017, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 10,624

QUOTE (G.Oak @ 1 hour, 52 minutes ago)
I always thought they were just referencing the episode of Initial D where Fake Takumi and Fake Keisuke show up trying to steal some glory only to get wrecked when they see the real deal in action. At least thats how it feels to me when I play the story in my AE86.

lol the fake Project D got rekt on the touge so they went to the Wangan and far away from the operation area of the real Project D.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll