Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> USA/California Banapassport/NBLine server offline?
dreyone
Posted: Jan 19 2019, 01:43 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

(I originally posted this in feedback/help, but I just realized that it probably wasn't the best place to post this, so I'm posting it here where I think it's more relevant)

Hi all,

I've been visiting the Round1 in Concord, CA to play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 for the past month or so. I was able to purchase a Banapassport card there and was able to use it on their machines to create a profile and save my cars.

Unfortunately, when I was playing there last weekend, they started having some network problems and the machines lost the connection to the Banapassport/NBline server(s). I was not able to save my progress and ended up going home early.

Today I visited the Round1 again to see if I could finally play Maximum Tune 5 with my Banapassport card again. Unfortunately, when I got there, all the machines were still disconnected from the server.

I spoke to several of the attendants there and they told me that it's not a problem on their end, and that the problem is on the Banapassport/NBline server's side. They told me the servers have been offline for the past few days.

Can anyone else confirm if this is true? Is round1 telling the truth, or did they just screw something up with their own network?

Please let me know. I'm kind of upset as it took about an hour to drive out there only to be disappointed. Next time I'll probably call in advance to ask them.
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Jan 19 2019, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 727

Don't think much people still use this site anymore, but the servers are for sure 100% online. So the problem is on Round 1 Concords end. Sounds like you would probably need to take a further drive to play the game at a different venue.

almightytora has a good list of current locations for NorCal / SoCal - http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopi...ndpost&p=773885

Heres a couple locations (I'm not sure where you're coming from but these are on different sides of Concord Round 1:

Scandia Family Center
Address: 4300 Central Pl, Fairfield, CA 94534 - (707) 864-8558
Hours: Click here for hours
Cost for a game: 15 credits ($1.50)
Cost for a Banapassport: $5.00 at the Terminal only
Cabinets:

(4) WMMT 5 and (1) Terminal

Golden Tee Golfland - Castro Valley
Address: 2533 Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, CA 94546 - (510) 537-2168
Hours: Click here for hours
Cost for a game: 1 swipe (Normal: 7.1 credits [$1.42], Gift Card 5.7 credits [$1.14])
Cost for a Banapassport: 1 swipe (23.8 credits - $4.76) at the Terminal only
Notes: golfland.com/castrovalley/ - Unlimited arcade game play on Tues all day ($12), after 4p ($10), after 6p ($8).
Cabinets:

(4) WMMT 5 and (1) Terminal

Theres a facebook group for North America Maximum Tune players that you can join (for sure more active than this forum) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/WMMTNAC/
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
dreyone
Posted: Jan 19 2019, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

Hey thanks for heads up. I actually found that thread earlier and called some of the places nearby. The Golfland spot told me the machines are working fine on their end, so it's clearly Round1 which I kinda suspected to begin with.

Just out of curiosity, how are you checking if the servers are up? Is there some information on them somewhere?
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Jan 19 2019, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 727

The namco website would say if they're down or doing maintenance on the servers.
http://wanganmaxi-official.com/wanganmaxi5/na/

Plus no one else has reported the game being down.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
WRX22B1998
Posted: Nov 29 2019, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (RuthCopeland @ Today, 1:10 AM)
Nice One and good

Good and Nice one? dry.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll