Kenzz
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 5,492

The Guide To Maximum Tune 3DX
by KENZZ

Welcome to the guide, just a forewarning that the information here, maybe cased on actual facts, opinions and etc. If you have a correction to let me know, please do so by posting in, dont attack me with personal attacks saying "NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG" please do it formally so i can edit and fix things up, of course theres many lines and ways to play in maximum tune and that everyone is different. But this guide is used as a basis, and hold factual statual information about lines and theories and mostly based on actual working etc. (I hope i'm not confusing you, easy version; This guide is trying to be as factual as it can be, no opinions, no placebos just facts with a little warning if theres opinions or half-fact/opinion/ theories and placebo thoughts)

++ BEGINNER'S PART HERE ++ SKIP IF YOU"RE EXPERIENCED

===Starting the Game===
Of course, this guide is for beginners and pros, maybe not elites but good for people with a slump, or a refresher or plenty other reasons.

===Starting the Game===
Well this step is easy, make sure you put in or swipe the amount once and really fast, then STEP ON THE PEDAL, most noobs/newbs and beginners overpay and the next person gets their game. So please watch the whole screen. Unless you don't care about losing a game anyway.

===Choosing Accept to Battle Or Refuse===
If there's no person accepting challenges, you have an option to ACCEPT BATTLES or REFUSE
Please choose wisely, because there's always a better racer, probrably waiting to fish you (Defeat you in an impossible to beat battle, due to pure horsepower) so you're forewarned.

===About the Author===
As a maximum tuner, and the name is KENZZ
You can call me a noob, but hey, i play dirty, theres many tricks, strategies and tactics involved in this game. The game is the medium, its all psychological.
Do you feel pressure, the fear of making mistakes? Or are you cool calm and collected?
These affects whether you win or not... that includes being experienced.
DOn't worry if you lose or get angry, you learnt something, make sure you learn and know how you did that mistake, so you don't do it again, if you don't you might end up making the same mistake, costing you your game.... again!

I drive a Z34, max tuned of course, i previously own a Z32, and have a hobby skyline pet and EvoX, but they're not fully tuned of course.

I'm experienced, in Wangan, New Belt Line, C1, Nagoya and Osaka, currently training in Hakone but can be competent in hakone by just -50meters i admit.

I like to choose osaka because it is easy, but that makes me an osaka whore, but hey, thats where i win stars, i'll do anything to get stars, playing dirty, not dirty to the point of shifting their gears and changing views, I mean by ramming them and drift ram and line hogging and blocking.

My goal is to have many good players out there for me to challenge

If you're wondering what level I am I believe in
NEWB - > NOOB - > GOOD - > SKILLED - >SEMI PRO - > PRO -> ELITE - > GODLY
I'm between Pro and Semi Pro, thats what I am, but when i maked mistakes, I go back to SKilled
But that's just irrational talk

Another Unmentioned part is SHONEN HERO
What it means that a person who has the determination of Takumi and a fiery passion to win somehow luckily wins by driving subconciously and winning ranking 2nd and 1st but they belong to the SKILLED secition

Semi Pro means you still make mistakes, Pro don't make mistakes maybe once

===How do I level up in Ghsot Mode faster so I can get [insert here] set?===
Just defeat your level, or higher level, or revenge the ghosts, but NEVER low level ghosts, you get no stars for it.

Provided you have maximum tuned or able to drive in B, the easiest i found ot beat ghosts with a 100% chance win rate (provided you mastered or competant in OSAKA) is that
Choose Level 8 Ghost 825
Select a 825 HP GHOST
CHOOSE OSAKA
And race in 760
Sounds crazy does it? Well I've always done it, and I've ALWAYS WON
SO it's a fast alternative if you can't beat or revenge your ghosts at level or pros
It may be boring driving osaka always and always but if you're lucky, try hakone isntead look for dumb 825 ghosts and drive 600HP, i'm pretty sure you can win, if not, try 740,760 etc.

===How can i Rank up==
By beating stoery mode, ghost mode, vsing people, etc.

===How do i get aura glow===
By reaching 5000km it gets bigger every 5K, expensive but if you're going far, go for it

===About discards===
After 5 uses, it becomes a discard, you can use that to make a 600 HP card, the thing you can change is the card's name, NOT THE COLOR, so if you're intent on color for show, then i suggest making your own, or else stick with their color. And the chapter is Kei, pretty easy if you're focused

===About Midnight R===
If you defeat 100 story modes undefeated, a hard accomplishment, its easy if you leave accept on, incase you nearly lose

===Does dress up affect the car's performance?===
No, but it does make you feel different driving it, like a placebo effect but it's up to you to decide on that, i may be wrong

++ Important Part of the Guide ++
Driving techniques, theres many, learn by watching pros play, or try your own, dong try driving thesame way, try driving one handed, two handed, left foot for braking, one foot for braking and driving, brake and accelerate etc. theres alot of variety going on, it's not simple.

The best ways to win
Steer Less, but that's risky so avoid if you're uncomfortable
Stay in a straight line
Ram the opponent, this is an optional decision, if you're fixated on winning, i suggest you do so much to your disrespect

== Your Inclusions ==
Please feel free to ask me to edit or add parts in, or your opionions
I will update this regularly,

===HOW TO MASTER THE COURSES===
[need the communities' tips, guides and factual ways {i will refernece your name in the guide you have my word}

===MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS====
This Guide is incomplete I need your help... I hope this becomes a sticky, This isn't my guide, it's the communities, so i need your co-operation

This is after all, a prototype or a test to see if this thread is alive and going

I apologise if i offended anyone, please don't warn me or ban me or etc. (this is my anxiety coming in) i just want to make a guide and hope it becomes popular, edited alot and contributed help from you guys, the community

Thanks for you Time Reading This

KENZZ
PM
Dare
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Rehabilitated Troll
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,615

QUOTE (KENZZ @ 8 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
The Guide To Maximum Tune 3DX
by KENZZ

Welcome to the guide, just a forewarning that the information here, maybe cased on actual facts, opinions and etc. If you have a correction to let me know, please do so by posting in, dont attack me with personal attacks saying "NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG" please do it formally so i can edit and fix things up, of course theres many lines and ways to play in maximum tune and that everyone is different. But this guide is used as a basis, and hold factual statual information about lines and theories and mostly based on actual working etc. (I hope i'm not confusing you, easy version; This guide is trying to be as factual as it can be, no opinions, no placebos just facts with a little warning if theres opinions or half-fact/opinion/ theories and placebo thoughts)

++ BEGINNER'S PART HERE ++ SKIP IF YOU"RE EXPERIENCED

===Starting the Game===
Of course, this guide is for beginners and pros, maybe not elites but good for people with a slump, or a refresher or plenty other reasons.

===Starting the Game===
Well this step is easy, make sure you put in or swipe the amount once and really fast, then STEP ON THE PEDAL, most noobs/newbs and beginners overpay and the next person gets their game. So please watch the whole screen. Unless you don't care about losing a game anyway.

===Choosing Accept to Battle Or Refuse===
If there's no person accepting challenges, you have an option to ACCEPT BATTLES or REFUSE
Please choose wisely, because there's always a better racer, probrably waiting to fish you (Defeat you in an impossible to beat battle, due to pure horsepower) so you're forewarned.

===About the Author===
As a maximum tuner, and the name is KENZZ
You can call me a noob, but hey, i play dirty, theres many tricks, strategies and tactics involved in this game. The game is the medium, its all psychological.
Do you feel pressure, the fear of making mistakes? Or are you cool calm and collected?
These affects whether you win or not... that includes being experienced.
DOn't worry if you lose or get angry, you learnt something, make sure you learn and know how you did that mistake, so you don't do it again, if you don't you might end up making the same mistake, costing you your game.... again!

I drive a Z34, max tuned of course, i previously own a Z32, and have a hobby skyline pet and EvoX, but they're not fully tuned of course.

I'm experienced, in Wangan, New Belt Line, C1, Nagoya and Osaka, currently training in Hakone but can be competent in hakone by just -50meters i admit.

I like to choose osaka because it is easy, but that makes me an osaka whore, but hey, thats where i win stars, i'll do anything to get stars, playing dirty, not dirty to the point of shifting their gears and changing views, I mean by ramming them and drift ram and line hogging and blocking.

My goal is to have many good players out there for me to challenge

I'm between Pro and Semi Pro, thats what I am, but when i maked mistakes, I go back to SKilled

What it means that a person who has the determination of Takumi and a fiery passion to win somehow luckily wins by driving subconciously and winning ranking 2nd and 1st but they belong to the SKILLED secition

Just defeat your level, or higher level, or revenge the ghosts, but NEVER low level ghosts, you get no stars for it.

Provided you have maximum tuned or able to drive in B, the easiest i found ot beat ghosts with a 100% chance win rate (provided you mastered or competant in OSAKA) is that
Choose Level 8 Ghost 825
Select a 825 HP GHOST
CHOOSE OSAKA
And race in 760
SO it's a fast alternative if you can't beat or revenge your ghosts at level or pros
It may be boring driving osaka always and always but if you're lucky, try hakone isntead look for dumb 825 ghosts and drive 600HP, i'm pretty sure you can win, if not, try 740,760 etc.

===How can i Rank up==

By reaching 5000km it gets bigger every 5K, expensive but if you're going far, go for it

===About discards===
After 5 uses, it becomes a discard, you can use that to make a 600 HP card, the thing you can change is the card's name, NOT THE COLOR, so if you're intent on color for show, then i suggest making your own, or else stick with their color. And the chapter is Kei, pretty easy if you're focused

===About Midnight R===
If you defeat 100 story modes undefeated, a hard accomplishment, its easy if you leave accept on, incase you nearly lose

===Does dress up affect the car's performance?===
No, but it does make you feel different driving it, like a placebo effect but it's up to you to decide on that, i may be wrong

Driving techniques, theres many, learn by watching pros play, or try your own, dong try driving thesame way, try driving one handed, two handed, left foot for braking, one foot for braking and driving, brake and accelerate etc. theres alot of variety going on, it's not simple.

The best ways to win
Stay in a straight line
Ram the opponent, this is an optional decision, if you're fixated on winning, i suggest you do so much to your disrespect

== Your Inclusions ==
Please feel free to ask me to edit or add parts in, or your opionions
I will update this regularly,

===HOW TO MASTER THE COURSES===
[need the communities' tips, guides and factual ways {i will refernece your name in the guide you have my word}

===MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS====
This Guide is incomplete I need your help... I hope this becomes a sticky, This isn't my guide, it's the communities, so i need your co-operation

This is after all, a prototype or a test to see if this thread is alive and going

I apologise if i offended anyone, please don't warn me or ban me or etc. (this is my anxiety coming in) i just want to make a guide and hope it becomes popular, edited alot and contributed help from you guys, the community

Thanks for you Time Reading This

KENZZ

quoted just because its too lol to allow editing.
and also that lol
factual statual information about lines and theories and mostly based on actual working etc.

straight into it then

1) theres the FAQ and questions alraedy.
theres no need for a GUIDE. + its not a community guide when the first thing you see is by KENZZ
especially when theres an "About the author" sitting right there.

2)

what the hell?

3)

Choose Level 8 Ghost 825
Select a 825 HP GHOST
CHOOSE OSAKA
And race in 760

the f**k?

4)
===How can i Rank up==

===About discards===

in the faq. many times over.
and the chapter is not Kei.
Noob.

5)

The best ways to win
Stay in a straight line

as opposed to braking with the right foot, accelerating with the left foot, staying in a straight line when you're supposed to turn?

6)

lol no.
please no.

7) do you really want me to go on?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kenzz
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Member No.: 5,492

QUOTE (Dare @ Today, 6:22 PM)
quoted just because its too lol to allow editing.
and also that lol

straight into it then

1) theres the FAQ and questions alraedy.
theres no need for a GUIDE. + its not a community guide when the first thing you see is by KENZZ
especially when theres an "About the author" sitting right there.

2)

what the hell?

3)

the f**k?

4)

in the faq. many times over.
and the chapter is not Kei.
Noob.

5)

as opposed to braking with the right foot, accelerating with the left foot, staying in a straight line when you're supposed to turn?

6)

lol no.
please no.

7) do you really want me to go on?

Sorry I'm just trying to make an original idea but since its taken, you can shut it down, yeah i got a littel carried away and didn't make double-checks but I'm pretty sure it is Kei stage, and please no, i dont' want you to go on, this is of course, a prototype, not the signed and stamp edition... Well my idea was to make this and hope it becomes massively communicated and becomes a permanant sticky and etc. so we have a an actual thread guide, instead of all different threads, like one super guide

But since i fail at it, i duno how this is gonna survive : /
PM
ac101
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:27 AM
Quote Post

絶対領域 ratio: best math ratio EVER

Member No.: 903

alright, closed on OP's request then =\
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll